Total Posts:112|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

One King Mafia DP3

UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 7:21:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm too lazy to write a story for today.

***
DEAD IN THE NIGHT:

16. Mestari 2 (formally Zaradi)

Hello and good day to you, Pollux Achernar. You were a tax collector under Crown Regent Corona. You were excellent in uncovering where and why tax evaders were not paying their taxes. While adored by the Crown Regent, your only real relationship is with your brother, Castor. When the Crown Regent died, you latched onto your brother, fearing the worst.

During the night, you can look at a player's statement, and can tell whether it is true or false. However, statements that discern a player's guilt or innocence are off-limits to you; that is handled by your brother. You win with your bother, in memory of your King. (Official affiliation: Fratres)

***
STILL LIVING:
1. Budda
2. Ishall
4. Viper-King
6. caveat
8. Drafterman
9. Apollo
10. Johnnyboy
11. Burrito
12. Daytona
13. Blackhawk
14 TUF

With 14 alive, it takes seven to lynch.

***
Official Vote Count:

Drafterman 1/7: Drafterman
***

@TUF and @Drafter:

I WILL MODKILL IF YOU DECIDED THAT YOU WANT TO FLAME-WAR AGAIN. IT'S NOT APPRECIATED.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 7:31:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vamp's PM, which I forgot to add in:

3: Vmpire

Hello and good day to you, Psyche Sol. You were one of the operators of the Crown Regent Corona's vast intelligence network. This experience has allowed you to investigate the abilities and intentions of those around you. When the Crown Regent died, you formed Regius to implement a new Crown Regent peacefully and securely.

During the night, you can investigate a person. Through the various bookkeeping and bureaucracy systems, you can find what the person can do in the night. You win with Regius, in memory of your King.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 7:32:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 7:24:23 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Yes!!! Mafia killed 3rd party!

You are mafia. Mafia are often the first to comment on the night kill. I can provide links where they have explicitly done this. Town never really comments.

I want your role claim.

VTL Viper
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 7:37:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am going to go ahead and post some analysis on the DrafterTUF battle. I wholeheartedly agree with TUF that Drafter was being a freakin Egg McMuffin threatening to kill TUF despite being a confirmed townie. I wouldn't mind going with a Drafter lynch after we get a claim from VK.

Also, any results?
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 7:39:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 7:32:54 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 8/15/2012 7:24:23 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Yes!!! Mafia killed 3rd party!

You are mafia. Mafia are often the first to comment on the night kill. I can provide links where they have explicitly done this. Town never really comments.
You're seriously basing that on me being Mafia? I expect higher of you F-16.

I want your role claim.
I already role-claimed, F-16.

VTL Viper

Very quaint but a horrific justification especially since I already role-claimed.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 7:40:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 7:39:16 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
F-16, you're not in this game. But I'll let you replace someone, if you wish.

You could have at least waited to see Drafter's reaction. LOL, Viper's was priceless. I'll stop posting now.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:06:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I was RB'd, again...

Scared mafia?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:29:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
TUF, a man of his word. Herp.

Anyway, now we have that awkward moment where a player outside the game troll FOS's another player and happens to be right.

I lie detected VKs vanilla claim. It came back false.

VTL VK for the death. If I could vote. Derp.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:34:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 8:29:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
TUF, a man of his word. Herp.

Anyway, now we have that awkward moment where a player outside the game troll FOS's another player and happens to be right.

I lie detected VKs vanilla claim. It came back false.

VTL VK for the death.
I'm the cop and inno'd VK...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:37:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 7:44:24 PM, TUF wrote:
I really thought I was going to die last night...

You should have.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:38:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 8:34:50 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 8/15/2012 8:29:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
TUF, a man of his word. Herp.

Anyway, now we have that awkward moment where a player outside the game troll FOS's another player and happens to be right.

I lie detected VKs vanilla claim. It came back false.

VTL VK for the death.
I'm the cop and inno'd VK...

lolololol
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:39:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 8:34:50 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 8/15/2012 8:29:35 PM, drafterman wrote:
TUF, a man of his word. Herp.

Anyway, now we have that awkward moment where a player outside the game troll FOS's another player and happens to be right.

I lie detected VKs vanilla claim. It came back false.

VTL VK for the death.
I'm the cop and inno'd VK...

And?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:41:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
TUF:

1) What happened to waiving?

2) Wheres the second stolen vote? I dont suppose you will try to say that the person you vote stole the second one died again right?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:44:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 8:41:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
TUF:

1) What happened to waiving?

2) Wheres the second stolen vote? I dont suppose you will try to say that the person you vote stole the second one died again right?

He was motivated by Blackhawk. He doesn't inherently have two votes to steel.

Bossy, VK is clearly godfather.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:46:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 8:44:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/15/2012 8:41:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
TUF:

1) What happened to waiving?

2) Wheres the second stolen vote? I dont suppose you will try to say that the person you vote stole the second one died again right?

He was motivated by Blackhawk. He doesn't inherently have two votes to steel.

Ohh, ok

Bossy, VK is clearly godfather.

We should test your guilty. If VK flips guilty I think a FOS on Bossy is merited. Also, on TUF as well in general, even though he explicitly said he would use it on himself last DP. I'll pull up the quote again if I have to.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:47:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Viper-King

A full paraphrase, though likely futile, wouldnt hurt your cass.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:48:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 8:46:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/15/2012 8:44:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 8/15/2012 8:41:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
TUF:

1) What happened to waiving?

2) Wheres the second stolen vote? I dont suppose you will try to say that the person you vote stole the second one died again right?

He was motivated by Blackhawk. He doesn't inherently have two votes to steel.

Ohh, ok

Bossy, VK is clearly godfather.

We should test your guilty. If VK flips guilty I think a FOS on Bossy is merited. Also, on TUF as well in general, even though he explicitly said he would use it on himself last DP. I'll pull up the quote again if I have to.

I know, but he reneged at the end of the phase. TUF is most likely town because he was the first to explicitly claim Sidis. The entire reason I did it using stenography was to get more utility out of that exploit: confirming two people instead of one.

As far as bossy, if VK flips GF, that obviously doesn't warrant an FOS. But I see no votes yet.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:51:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And yes, I lied too. I lied because there is no way mafia is going to kill one townie threatening to kill another nor another townie who has been threatened with death. I did it so i could act with impunity, and that TUF was my "target" who also stole my vote made it all the more believable.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:53:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Pro-Town WIFOM.

Brilliant
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:57:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay, fine. I'm innocent and I am the Doctor. The only reason I claimed Vanilla was because I didn't want my power role outed DP2 due to Apollo.11's persistence.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 8:59:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Real doc, dont claim plz >_<
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 9:06:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm the real Doctor.

NP1: I protected TUF because he was confirmed for saying Regius first. NP2, I protected Apollo.11 because he was confirmed by Drafterman. Those are my night actions.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 9:11:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 9:06:26 PM, Viper-King wrote:
I'm the real Doctor.

NP1: I protected TUF because he was confirmed for saying Regius first. NP2, I protected Apollo.11 because he was confirmed by Drafterman. Those are my night actions.

Bzzt. TUF claimed Sidis, not Regius
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 9:11:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Paraphrase:
Good day to you, Lyra Thuban. You were once the personal doctor to the Crown Regent. Your medical expertise is well known and you once saved the Crown Regent from a deadly illness when she was a child. When the Crown Regent died, you joined Sidus due to your devotion to the ideals of freedom.

During the night, you may protect one person from night kills. You win with Sidus, in remembrance of your king.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2012 9:12:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/15/2012 8:59:36 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Real doc, dont claim plz >_<, No joke
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion