Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Slaves of Time Mafia Past DP4

Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 2:07:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead last DP

West - Past: You are THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. The divine voice of the Lord in Medieval times, even the Kings of vast of powerful nations bowed down to you. Your word could force a crusade or halt an invasion in simply the amount of time it took your messengers to reach them. You are the GOVERNOR. One time per game you are able to single-handedly stop a lynch. You must message me in your role pm prior to the lynch going through. The DP will end in a vote to no lynch. You win with the town.

Nobody died in the night.

Living Players

1. Budda
2. Zaradi
3. VK

With 3 players remaining it takes 2 votes to lynch.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 8:38:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
West was governor, and didnt overturn... Wonderful >_<
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 4:57:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Not sure what we should do here, but I'll be honest, I still suspect Viper. Think about it, if he is a cop in the past, and a tracker in the future, than would he not have moved to the future, as HcP did? So he would remain a cop when the time states coverged after this phase?

I'm still not buying two cops in the same phase either for that matter. What are your thought Zaradi?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 5:01:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well first off I'm suspicious of blue. Now that I'm looking over the warrant for lynching West (I was inactive at that time), I find it incredibly full of bull.

But I still suspect viper. But I don't want to rush into something, since there's only 3 of us and it would be really easy for one of us to screw up and, assuming one of us is mafia, for the mafioso to hammer and we'd have an easy mislynch.

Lemme go look other things over and we'll see.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 5:56:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 5:01:14 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Well first off I'm suspicious of blue. Now that I'm looking over the warrant for lynching West (I was inactive at that time), I find it incredibly full of bull.

You do understand the intention was to test Wests governor claim right? By all rights West shouldve overturned it, and that would have confirmed him. Governor's after all, are a firmly town role.

The intention wasnt to lynch, it was to test his role, and thus confirm him.


But I still suspect viper. But I don't want to rush into something, since there's only 3 of us and it would be really easy for one of us to screw up and, assuming one of us is mafia, for the mafioso to hammer and we'd have an easy mislynch.

This is true, tis why I havent voted

Lemme go look other things over and we'll see.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 9:42:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 6:37:16 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Buddamoose, could you claim? You're the only one here who hasn't claimed yet.

Dude I'm security. If you cant figure it out you are probably someone who doesnt need to know.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 10:17:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 5:56:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/19/2012 5:01:14 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Well first off I'm suspicious of blue. Now that I'm looking over the warrant for lynching West (I was inactive at that time), I find it incredibly full of bull.

You do understand the intention was to test Wests governor claim right? By all rights West shouldve overturned it, and that would have confirmed him. Governor's after all, are a firmly town role.

The intention wasnt to lynch, it was to test his role, and thus confirm him.

I understand that. But the obvious (or at least I thought it was obvious) and glaring problem with that plan is you're going to try and test and INACTIVE PERSON'S role. How can you test someone's role when they have to be ACTIVE to use it? .-. I mean, that's pretty much common sense.


But I still suspect viper. But I don't want to rush into something, since there's only 3 of us and it would be really easy for one of us to screw up and, assuming one of us is mafia, for the mafioso to hammer and we'd have an easy mislynch.

This is true, tis why I havent voted

Lemme go look other things over and we'll see.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 11:26:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 10:17:38 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/19/2012 5:56:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/19/2012 5:01:14 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Well first off I'm suspicious of blue. Now that I'm looking over the warrant for lynching West (I was inactive at that time), I find it incredibly full of bull.

You do understand the intention was to test Wests governor claim right? By all rights West shouldve overturned it, and that would have confirmed him. Governor's after all, are a firmly town role.

The intention wasnt to lynch, it was to test his role, and thus confirm him.

I understand that. But the obvious (or at least I thought it was obvious) and glaring problem with that plan is you're going to try and test and INACTIVE PERSON'S role. How can you test someone's role when they have to be ACTIVE to use it? .-. I mean, that's pretty much common sense.

Yeah, should have been obvious. But I was acting under the assumptions:

A) Mestari would ask if he wanted to overturn the lynch, and thus wait.
B) Westernmarch could overturn the lynch to VK
C) Westernmarch could overturn lynches on himself

To my knowledge thats what a governor could do, and i didnt expect that West had to submit the overturn BEFORE the lynch happened...

Either way, West's lynch was rushed. I can see that in retrospect, but I'll stand by it anyways simply because of him being inactive. Cant stand it, it creates 4 day DP's >_>. Look at the end of the DP, I was genuinely frustrated >_>

Anyways, some important notes about the people who voted for West

West - 5/5 - Blue, Budda, Royal, VK, Bossy

Bluesteel- Comes online, votes West. Then proceeds to pressure VK, while voting for West. Then, he backs off VK, and begins defending West, while still voting for him...

Budda- Its me :D

Royal(HcP)- Cop, guiltied Logic. Seems legit.

VK- Really, why hasnt he been lynched... claims cop in same time state(past) as there already is a cop... Then, doesnt change time states, so he is a cop when the game merges. Look at what Hcp did, he moved, even though he hadnt for the whole game. Why? Cause we're close to 10 people left.

Bossy- His character role and justification made sense to me. His actions, not so much. The accidental hammer was definitely suspicious, but i just modded a game where the same thing happened, and it was a legitimate mishammer. So as of now thats not enough for me to really suspect him.

So out of the 5 people on West's lynch to me right now,

Blue and VK seem the scummiest

Outside the lynch, Apollo pushing for a NL like he did, and his claim was shoddy nd scummy too, stands out the most.

Granted not all these people are probably scum, accounting for scummy behavior when town. As I did, with voting for the mislynch as well, and ranting about it >_>



But I still suspect viper. But I don't want to rush into something, since there's only 3 of us and it would be really easy for one of us to screw up and, assuming one of us is mafia, for the mafioso to hammer and we'd have an easy mislynch.

This is true, tis why I havent voted

Lemme go look other things over and we'll see.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 11:47:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 11:26:12 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/19/2012 10:17:38 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/19/2012 5:56:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/19/2012 5:01:14 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Well first off I'm suspicious of blue. Now that I'm looking over the warrant for lynching West (I was inactive at that time), I find it incredibly full of bull.

You do understand the intention was to test Wests governor claim right? By all rights West shouldve overturned it, and that would have confirmed him. Governor's after all, are a firmly town role.

The intention wasnt to lynch, it was to test his role, and thus confirm him.

I understand that. But the obvious (or at least I thought it was obvious) and glaring problem with that plan is you're going to try and test and INACTIVE PERSON'S role. How can you test someone's role when they have to be ACTIVE to use it? .-. I mean, that's pretty much common sense.

Yeah, should have been obvious. But I was acting under the assumptions:

A) Mestari would ask if he wanted to overturn the lynch, and thus wait.
B) Westernmarch could overturn the lynch to VK
C) Westernmarch could overturn lynches on himself


I would think that a role like that wouldn't be something retroactive. .-. But idk. That just seemed like common sense to me.
To my knowledge thats what a governor could do, and i didnt expect that West had to submit the overturn BEFORE the lynch happened...

Either way, West's lynch was rushed. I can see that in retrospect, but I'll stand by it anyways simply because of him being inactive. Cant stand it, it creates 4 day DP's >_>. Look at the end of the DP, I was genuinely frustrated >_>

And inactivity alone is a PERFECT warrant to lynch people.... >.>

Anyways, some important notes about the people who voted for West

West - 5/5 - Blue, Budda, Royal, VK, Bossy

Bluesteel- Comes online, votes West. Then proceeds to pressure VK, while voting for West. Then, he backs off VK, and begins defending West, while still voting for him...

Budda- Its me :D

Royal(HcP)- Cop, guiltied Logic. Seems legit.

VK- Really, why hasnt he been lynched... claims cop in same time state(past) as there already is a cop... Then, doesnt change time states, so he is a cop when the game merges. Look at what Hcp did, he moved, even though he hadnt for the whole game. Why? Cause we're close to 10 people left.

Bossy- His character role and justification made sense to me. His actions, not so much. The accidental hammer was definitely suspicious, but i just modded a game where the same thing happened, and it was a legitimate mishammer. So as of now thats not enough for me to really suspect him.

So out of the 5 people on West's lynch to me right now,

Blue and VK seem the scummiest

Outside the lynch, Apollo pushing for a NL like he did, and his claim was shoddy nd scummy too, stands out the most.

Granted not all these people are probably scum, accounting for scummy behavior when town. As I did, with voting for the mislynch as well, and ranting about it >_>






But I still suspect viper. But I don't want to rush into something, since there's only 3 of us and it would be really easy for one of us to screw up and, assuming one of us is mafia, for the mafioso to hammer and we'd have an easy mislynch.

This is true, tis why I havent voted

Lemme go look other things over and we'll see.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2012 11:52:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes Zaradi, to me inactivity warrants a lynch. For other people? Probably not, just a personal opinion of mine.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 12:00:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/19/2012 11:52:46 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Yes Zaradi, to me inactivity warrants a lynch. For other people? Probably not, just a personal opinion of mine.

I don't really think that's entirely true. I'm actually more suspicious of people who try to really control DPs and squelch everything else that isn't in their opinion then people who try to slip under the radar and post maybe once, twice a DP and try to slide it off for whatever reason (of course, those people do trip scum alarms in my head, just not as many).

Also, just for clarification, I'm not saying inactivity isn't scummy, but rather it's not a good warrant for a lynch in itself. I'm trying to say that if someone is just inactive, we definitely shouldn't lynch them just for inactivity.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 8:49:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 12:00:13 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/19/2012 11:52:46 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Yes Zaradi, to me inactivity warrants a lynch. For other people? Probably not, just a personal opinion of mine.

I don't really think that's entirely true. I'm actually more suspicious of people who try to really control DPs and squelch everything else that isn't in their opinion then people who try to slip under the radar and post maybe once, twice a DP and try to slide it off for whatever reason (of course, those people do trip scum alarms in my head, just not as many).

Also, just for clarification, I'm not saying inactivity isn't scummy, but rather it's not a good warrant for a lynch in itself. I'm trying to say that if someone is just inactive, we definitely shouldn't lynch them just for inactivity.

Well theres one major problem to this, if a person is inactive, we dont necessarily have a plethora of information available to determine how scummy that inactive person is. Anyways, I just have the opinion that if one cant devote the proper time to a game, they shouldnt sign up. If they sign up, and are inactive, they should be replaced quickly.

Western was inactive, and in four days(plus more if you count the previous DP's where he posted maybe a grand total of once.) he wasnt replaced. Again, I was sick of the DP lasting so long because of people stalling, inactivity, and lack of people being replaced(who were inactive).

You can tunnel on this all you want Zaradi, but honestly, its a matter of personal opinion on whether or not inactivity is deserving of a lynch. My opinion is yes, because those players arent a part of the game anyways(being inactive) and if they're not being replaced, then better they're dead(and confirmed) than alive(and potentially mafia just sittin there.)

Also Zaradi, lurking is immensely scummy. Just saying, everyone lurks as scum at some point. Not everyone lurks as town. Its one of the purest general scum-tells out there. The one you just brought up, running DP's, essentially leading a game. Is rather strange, after all, there are plenty of players here who do just that, as town i might add. Including I would think you, considering at one point, you were a main part of the pressure on VK, and essentially partially leading the DP. Just saying, you commited your own scum-tell hehe

Activity hurts mafia
Inactivity helps mafia

Its as simple as that.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 8:56:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also Zaradi, thats some hardcore fence-riding you just did there, I'm impressed.

@VK- results? Or did ur target commute >_<

oh and I'll say in regards to my role, I protect people. That should be enough info, you know now I'm at the very least a protective role.

Also, what do you think would happen if a time-state had all town in it?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 9:41:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Swoooosh
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 10:10:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry, was gone all day hanging out with my girlfriend and teaching newcomers how to debate LD-style. .-. And I'll post here in a bit, but apparently they want me lynched in the other DP. Why? Hellz if I know. Apparently they think my case against blue means I'm scum .-.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2012 10:43:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/20/2012 8:49:43 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/20/2012 12:00:13 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/19/2012 11:52:46 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Yes Zaradi, to me inactivity warrants a lynch. For other people? Probably not, just a personal opinion of mine.

I don't really think that's entirely true. I'm actually more suspicious of people who try to really control DPs and squelch everything else that isn't in their opinion then people who try to slip under the radar and post maybe once, twice a DP and try to slide it off for whatever reason (of course, those people do trip scum alarms in my head, just not as many).

Also, just for clarification, I'm not saying inactivity isn't scummy, but rather it's not a good warrant for a lynch in itself. I'm trying to say that if someone is just inactive, we definitely shouldn't lynch them just for inactivity.

Well theres one major problem to this, if a person is inactive, we dont necessarily have a plethora of information available to determine how scummy that inactive person is. Anyways, I just have the opinion that if one cant devote the proper time to a game, they shouldnt sign up. If they sign up, and are inactive, they should be replaced quickly.

Concede, but there's also this thing called life. It happens to get in the way occasionally.

Western was inactive, and in four days(plus more if you count the previous DP's where he posted maybe a grand total of once.) he wasnt replaced. Again, I was sick of the DP lasting so long because of people stalling, inactivity, and lack of people being replaced(who were inactive).

Fair enough. I didn't like the super long time either, but it's not a reason to get hasty. It's just a reason to get active.

You can tunnel on this all you want Zaradi, but honestly, its a matter of personal opinion on whether or not inactivity is deserving of a lynch. My opinion is yes, because those players arent a part of the game anyways(being inactive) and if they're not being replaced, then better they're dead(and confirmed) than alive(and potentially mafia just sittin there.)

Frankly I'm just tossing this around because I don't really know what else to do right now xD there's not enough people here to really call this an active thread and unless we want to lynch VK (which I want to hear from before we really commit to something like that), then there's not really much else to do besides sit around and chat. This is me just trying to create conversation xD

Also Zaradi, lurking is immensely scummy. Just saying, everyone lurks as scum at some point.

Fair enough

Not everyone lurks as town. Its one of the purest general scum-tells out there. The one you just brought up, running DP's, essentially leading a game. Is rather strange, after all, there are plenty of players here who do just that, as town i might add. Including I would think you, considering at one point, you were a main part of the pressure on VK, and essentially partially leading the DP. Just saying, you commited your own scum-tell hehe

Sure, but there's also people as mafia who like to run the game. But I'll admit that it's less likely a scum-tell than a town-tell. I just find it personally suspicious. And true, I kinda did run it for a bit, but if I committed my own scum tell, then you contradicted yourself since you said it's generally not a scum tell ;)

Activity hurts mafia
Inactivity helps mafia

Its as simple as that.

Fair enough.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 6:54:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry for being inactive. What are we going to do right now? Anyways, I think we should all transport back into the Past. That way, we will all be together so we can have actual debate on lynching someone.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 8:16:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/21/2012 6:54:04 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Sorry for being inactive. What are we going to do right now? Anyways, I think we should all transport back into the Past. That way, we will all be together so we can have actual debate on lynching someone.

Well its a safe thing to say that after this DP is over the time state merge, so i dont think commuting is a possibility. Its 10 players when the two state merge right?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 10:04:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/21/2012 8:16:39 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/21/2012 6:54:04 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Sorry for being inactive. What are we going to do right now? Anyways, I think we should all transport back into the Past. That way, we will all be together so we can have actual debate on lynching someone.

Well its a safe thing to say that after this DP is over the time state merge, so i dont think commuting is a possibility. Its 10 players when the two state merge right?

Correct. Assuming someone gets lynched in the Future (at this point it looks like either blue or myself is gonna bite it), if someone were to get lynched here then the singularity would occur.

NOW THAT VK IS FINALLY HERE, do you have any sort of results?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:00:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/21/2012 10:04:57 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/21/2012 8:16:39 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/21/2012 6:54:04 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Sorry for being inactive. What are we going to do right now? Anyways, I think we should all transport back into the Past. That way, we will all be together so we can have actual debate on lynching someone.

Well its a safe thing to say that after this DP is over the time state merge, so i dont think commuting is a possibility. Its 10 players when the two state merge right?

Correct. Assuming someone gets lynched in the Future (at this point it looks like either blue or myself is gonna bite it), if someone were to get lynched here then the singularity would occur.

NOW THAT VK IS FINALLY HERE, do you have any sort of results?

No. I targetted Bossy because I listened to Bluesteel when he said that Bossy was probably Mafia for pretending to accidentally hammer on the lynch of Western. It said "Target Not Found" when I copped him.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 12:07:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ VK:

If you had to pick someone out of the game (not exclusive to this DP), who would you pick?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:16:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fun, there's as much inactivity in the future DP as there was in the last Past DP. If this keeps up, people are going to bandwagon against me.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:17:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ Budda and VK:

Can I ask you why you guys decided to vote for West? Aside from just getting the other DP over with. Why did you guys think he was scum or that he deserved to be lynched?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 3:25:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/22/2012 3:17:57 AM, Zaradi wrote:
@ Budda and VK:

Can I ask you why you guys decided to vote for West? Aside from just getting the other DP over with. Why did you guys think he was scum or that he deserved to be lynched?

In a nutshell:

- Role-confirmation
- Inactivity
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:06:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/22/2012 3:25:36 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/22/2012 3:17:57 AM, Zaradi wrote:
@ Budda and VK:

Can I ask you why you guys decided to vote for West? Aside from just getting the other DP over with. Why did you guys think he was scum or that he deserved to be lynched?

Besides getting the DP over with, I was thinking that Western was the Governor and if he was truly governor, he could change the lynch to someone else. Also it would confirm himself. He was super-inactive too.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 5:07:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/22/2012 12:07:55 AM, Zaradi wrote:
@ VK:

If you had to pick someone out of the game (not exclusive to this DP), who would you pick?

I would pick BossyBurrito for "accidentally" hammering WesternMarch and because we don't have any real leads at this point.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 10:59:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So what do you guys want to do with this DP? I suppose we could VTNL, but that's a massive waste of a DP that we really have no great reason to waste. But with just three people and not much to go on for leads, I don't really see where else we can go with this except backwards or through VTNLing.

I guess, if we really wanted to, we could pick up the debate on whether or not VK is scum, but seeing what came of it last DP (that being absolutely nothing), I'm hesitant to pick it up again.

People in the other DP are also suspicious of Budda being scum since a lot of the players (VK being one of them that are in this DP) bandwagoned off of his plan, even though he still went with it after blue pointed out that it was faulty and unlikely to work). I agree with them to an extend, although I don't think it's a good enough reason to lynch him right off the bat because of it. I may look through the other DPs to see what his play style has been, but right now I'm more worried about the future DP and not getting mislynched since blue and drafter seem convinced that I'm scum (and are getting the bandwagon votes as well).

Although, since it's just more information and possible leads, Budda if you haven't full claimed you might as well. I'm not doing it because of any real suspicion, but based on the fact that we really have nothing else to go on.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 11:15:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zaradi, I'm security, I have a protective role in the past(idk about the future cause I havent gone there).

I'm not specifically stating my role, but I'll just redact the parts that give away too much.

I am Security. Back in the days of the "Wild West" security meant assigning a sheriff to a town to protect it. Therefore I am the [redacted], every night i may protect one person, preventing them from being killed. [Redacted]. I win with the town.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion