Jump to topic:

One King Mafia DP4

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 8:11:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I, again, am too lazy to write a story for this DP. But there was lots of carnage, to say the least.

Dead during the last DP:
5. Viper-King

Hello and good day to you, Ouranos Deneb. You inherent a position that is a remnant of the Golden Age of the kingdom. You were a duke under the Crown Regent Corona. You gained the trust of the Crown Regent through you soft spoken, but cunning, ways and became a top advisor. But you were not a fan of the Crown Regent. You despised the Crown Regent and his Crown Regency. So it was of a "pleasant surprise" when the Crown Regent was killed. You formed Deos in order to restore the kingdom to it's former glory, and you will complete that task or perish trying.

Because of your high standing amongst the bureaucracy and nobility, you will not be seen in a negative light when you are investigated. In addition, as the founder of Deos, you will have the final say in what Deos does. You win with Deos, in memory of your King.

Dead during the night:
8: Drafterman

Hello and good day to you, Ursa Canopus. You were an admiral in the Crown Regent Corona's personal navy. You were disciplined and quick to learn. You obtained many talents along your journey under the Crown Regent. But you were forced to enact the Crown Regent's cruel dictate, which often caused despair and destruction. When the Crown Regent died, you quickly joined the Sidis, and started campaigning for a government system with more liberty.

During the night, you can pick from one of these abilities: investigate, lie detect, watch, and kill and use it on any person of your choice. However, if you use an ability, you cannot use it again. You win with the Sidis, in memory of your King.

14: Drafterman 2/Blackhawk

Hello and good day to you, Lycoan Arcutus. You were the most trusted servant of the Crown Regent Corona. You served him dutifully, and never wavered in your trust for him. But you are a coward, and horribly misshapen. When the Crown Regent died, you quickly hid in the bowels of the palace. But you were lured out of hiding by Regius, and fully support them, although you still do hide.

During the night phase, you go and hide behind a player. If a person targets you, they will miss. However, if a person targets the person you are hiding behind, you will be targeted as well. If you hide behind certain people, you will die automatically. In addition, whomever you hide behind will be repulsed by your mutant and disfigured face, and will redouble their efforts in order to stay away from you. You win with Regius, in memory of your King.

12: Bossyburrito

Hello and good day to you Castor Achernar. You were a tax collector under the Crown Regent. You were excellent in diciphering who was paying their taxes or not. You worked well under the Crown Regent, the only close bond that you had with anybody was with your brother, Pollux. When the Crown Regent died, you became incredibly close to your brother.

During the night, you can investigate a person to see if they were guilty or not. You win with your brother, in memory of your King. (Official affiliation: Fratres)

10: Johnnyboy

Hello and good day to you, Iapetus Polaris. You were a general in the Crown Regent's army. There you learned to kill and to destroy by any means necessary. You didn't like how the Crown Regent made the military almost suffocate in his grasp, and you personally orchestrated the killing of the Crown Regent. After he was killed, you became a part of Deos, which suited your vision of the kingdom perfectly.

During the night, you will kill for Deos. In addition, protection will be broken on night phases one and two, so that no doctor or bulletproofing will save the person that you will kill. You win with Deos, in memory of your King.

Note: Drafterman has replaced Ishall
Still alive:
1. Budda
2. Drafterman3 (formally Ishall)
6. caveat
9. Apollo
12. Daytona
14 TUF

With six players, it takes four to lynch.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 8:23:51 PM
Somebody please tell me the watcher was finally on me lady night? I've been role-blocked the past three night phases and it's frustrating...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 8:24:09 PM
*last night
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 10:15:45 PM
At 8/22/2012 8:23:51 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Somebody please tell me the watcher was finally on me lady night? I've been role-blocked the past three night phases and it's frustrating...

What was your roleblock message? I was roleblocked last night... But I want you to tell me what your message was so I can verify if it was the same as mine...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2012 11:08:41 PM
At 8/22/2012 10:15:45 PM, TUF wrote:
At 8/22/2012 8:23:51 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

What was your roleblock message? I was roleblocked last night... But I want you to tell me what your message was so I can verify if it was the same as mine...

"You were role-blocked" For the past three night phases I've gotten that message.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 8:55:07 AM
At 8/23/2012 7:44:49 AM, drafterman wrote:
If we're not going to kill caveat, then we can all at least role claim.

Vig-I-lante

VTL Caveat
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 9:26:50 AM
By the way, TUF is claiming to be role-blocked also. This is rather strange no? Considering that only I've been RB'd throughout the game, and there hasnt been a second person RB'd in any of the previous phases.

Not only that, Blackhawk died last night, meaning he was hiding behind one of the people killed, ergo he couldnt of hidden behind the RB'er(thus motivating him, solving this dilemma of two people being RB'd.) I say, this situation merits an FOS on TUF.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 11:10:51 AM
At 8/23/2012 9:26:50 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
By the way, TUF is claiming to be role-blocked also. This is rather strange no? Considering that only I've been RB'd throughout the game, and there hasnt been a second person RB'd in any of the previous phases.

It's odd. Yes. But thus far a curiosity. There are a number of possibilities:
1. Multiple roleblockers targeted the same people until now.
2. One roleblocker has targeted people that died.
3. Someone is lying about being roleblocked.
4. One roleblocker waived/forfeited until last night.

I'd rather lynch caveat and see what develops next phase. Best case scenario, caveat is the last scum (3 Mafia + 2 TP) and game ends. Worst case scenario is there is still more scum, but getting rid of caveat plus the loss of a player due to the NK will help narrow things down and make it easier to figure out.

Not only that, Blackhawk died last night, meaning he was hiding behind one of the people killed, ergo he couldnt of hidden behind the RB'er(thus motivating him, solving this dilemma of two people being RB'd.)

BH could have also died by hiding behind the "wrong" person, in accordance with his role PM.

I say, this situation merits an FOS on TUF.

If TUF was mafia Poli, the game would be over. Why he would forfeit his poli power rather than win the game doesn't make sense.

To elaborate: We need 4 votes to lynch someone. If cavet and TUF are both scum, then it would take every Townie's vote to get scum lynched. But TUF can steal a vote, meaning he could prevent any scum from being lynched. He'd force a NL, get a NK, then it'd be LYLO and he could force another NL and then scum would win.

Now, a possibility is that he was only Poli for the first two Night Phases, like johnny was strongman for the first two Night Phases. This is just a guess. It's easy enough to test by lynching caveat. If TUF and caveat are the last scum, then caveat is necessarily the RBer. If he dies then there should be nothing preventing TUF from using his poli power. If, next phase, he still claims RBed, we lynch him tomorrow.

Another mild curiosity is why Daytona didn't protect me (as Drafterman(1)) last night.

Frownie face.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 11:29:48 AM
DEAD
Medic - Iason Sirius - Tracker - Regius
Mestari(1) - Sagittarius Rigel - Oracle (15 insights) - Sidis
Mestari(2)(Zaradi) - Pollux Archernar - Lie Detector - Fratres
vmpire - Psyche Sol - Role Cop - Regius
Viper-King - Ouranos Deneb - Godfather - Deos
Drafterman(1) - Ursa Canopis - JOAT - Sidis
Drafterman(2)(Blackhawk) - Lycoan Arcutus - Hider/Motivator - Regius
bossyburrito - Castor Achernar - Cop - Fratres
Johnnyboy - Iapetus Polaris - Strongman - Deos

ROLE CLAIMED
TUF - Aries Centauri - Politician - Sidis
Drafterman(3)(Ishallannoyyo) - Orpheus Vega - Vanilla - Regius
Daytonanerd - Aquarius Capella - Bodyguard (Doctor actually) - Sidis
Budda - Orion Antares - Vigilante - Sidis

CHARACTER CLAIMED
caveat - Betria Leporis - ???? - Regius
Apollo - Tantalus Betelgeuse - ???? - Regius

SIDIS (TOWN) NAME MEANINGSMestari(1) - Sagittarius (Major Constellation; Zodiac Constellation) Rigel (Brightest star in Orion; 6th brightest overall)
Drafterman(1) - Ursa (Major Constellation) Canopus (Brightest star in Carina; 2nd brightest overall)
TUF - Aries (Major Constellation; Zodiac Constellation) Centauri (Brightest star in Centaurus)
Daytonanerd - Aquarius (Major Constellation; Zodiac Constellation) Capella (Brightest star in Auriga; 11th/14th brightest overall)
Budda - Orion (Major Constellation) Antares (Brightest star in Scorpius; 16th brightest star overall)

REGIUS (TOWN) NAME MEANINGS
medic - Iason (Greek mythical figure) Sirius (Brightest star in Canis Major; 1st brightest overall)
vmpire - Psyche (Greek mythical figure) Sol (Brightest/Closest Star)
Drafterman(2)(blackhawk) - Lyc(ao)n (Greek mythical figure) Arct(ur)us (Brightest star in Bootes; 3rd brightest overall)
Drafterman(3)(Ishallannoyyo) - Orpheus (Greek mythical figure) Vega (Brightest star in Lyra; 5th brightest star overall)

REGIUS OUTLIERS
caveat - Betria (Binary star) Leporis (Brightest star in Lepus; not in top 90 of brightest stars)

FRATRES (TP) NAME MEANINGS
Mestari(2)(Zaradi) - Pollux Archernar
bossyburrito - Castor Archernar

Castor and Pollux are well known twin brothers in Greco-Roman mythology.
Archernar is the brightest star in Eridanus and 9th brightest overall.
The Fratres convention seems identical to the Regius convention.

DEOS (MAFIA) NAME MEANINGS
Viper-King - Ouranos (Greek Titan; Planet) Deneb (Brightest star in Cygnus; 19th Brightest overall)
Johnnyboy - Iapetus (Greek Titan; Moon) Polaris (Brightest star in Ursa Minor; 45th brightest overall)

Note: Depending on the interpretation, Deos names follow the same convention as Regius, though limited to Greek Titans, whereas true Regius members are mortals (though semi-divine).
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 11:31:18 AM
At 8/23/2012 9:26:50 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Not only that, Blackhawk died last night, meaning he was hiding behind one of the people killed, ergo he couldnt of hidden behind the RB'er(thus motivating him, solving this dilemma of two people being RB'd.) I say, this situation merits an FOS on TUF.

I got the exact same role block message as you. It might have been a 1x, I am not sure. I am not stupid enough to have claimed roleblocked though, if I wasn't really roleblocked. Not that it mattered anyway, I targetted myself last night, so whoever roleblocked me just did me a favor.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 7:11:34 PM
At 8/23/2012 6:17:59 PM, drafterman wrote:
Apollo? Daytona?

WTF you want nigga? I claimed last DP. I'm BG who can only protect himself (we both die-me and my killer).
Sapere Aude!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 8:05:48 PM
At 8/23/2012 7:11:34 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 8/23/2012 6:17:59 PM, drafterman wrote:
Apollo? Daytona?

WTF you want nigga? I claimed last DP. I'm BG who can only protect himself (we both die-me and my killer).

Why not participate in the game? Like, vote or something.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 8:37:51 PM
Unvote,

wait, caveat hasnt even role claimed. Or defended himself, Caveat, care to post something in ur defense?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 11:01:36 PM
At 8/23/2012 8:37:51 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Unvote,

wait, caveat hasnt even role claimed. Or defended himself, Caveat, care to post something in ur defense?

What does it take with you people? I was right about viper and johnny? Why does every single person need to claim and defend themselves before being lynched? It just needlessly delays the game.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 3:04:49 PM
Unvoted 18 hours ago to give Caveat a chance to defend himself,

VTL Caveat
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 7:29:02 PM
At 8/24/2012 5:14:00 PM, TUF wrote:
Vtl caveat. for the win.

Really TUf? Just admitted to being mafia did we? Perhaps maybe you should check the vote count before celebrating

Unvote
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:14:51 PM
Ok Budda, if you don't believe caveat is mafia, but you still believe its MYLO, then who's the second mafia?

Apollo was investigated inno.
Daytona CCd viper to get him lynched.

So that just leaves me. You saying I'm mafia? Because that's what you're saying, basically.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 8:23:19 PM
At 8/24/2012 8:14:51 PM, drafterman wrote:
Ok Budda, if you don't believe caveat is mafia, but you still believe its MYLO, then who's the second mafia?

Apollo was investigated inno.
Daytona CCd viper to get him lynched.

So that just leaves me. You saying I'm mafia? Because that's what you're saying, basically.

No, this just seems to easy, but I'll just VTL Caveat anyways.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2012 10:50:04 PM
At 8/24/2012 10:48:01 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Caveat has been lynched. He was guilty.

*The game has finished; I'll have results up tomorrow*

There was only three votes...
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.