Slaves of Time Mafia Singularity DP1

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 6:00:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead last DP

Zaradi - Past/Future: You are INGENUITY. You are the reason that civilization has emerged from the pathetic barbarianism of our infant years as a race. Progress is the keystone to the world, and for you, the new world. You see, every era of man has been defined by some new advancement, some form of ingenuity; a pattern that will continue until the end of our race. In the future society will claim to live within the age of time travel – the remarkable ability to transverse the space-time continuum as we please. You are the TIME TRAVELER. You may speak and vote in both the future and the past. However, with progress has always come death and despair. You will know of this more than anyone once the singularity approaches. You win with yourself. Make it to the singularity and the world will be your oyster.

Dead in the night

Royal - Future: You are COMMUNITY. With global economies on the down and it being harder for the lower and middle classes to simply make due, various communities are coming together to aid one another. It has become quite frequent that one would stay in another's house for an extended period of time while getting back on their feet, finding a new job, and finally being able to move out. You are the HIDER, every night you may stay with somebody. Any night actions used on them will also affect you. You win with the town.

If you were in the future, you now have your past role. If you were in the past, you now have your future role. If you were commuting during the night, you did not enter the alternative time state because the NP was interrupted by the singularity beginning.

Living Players

1. TUF
2. IFLY
3. Drafter 2
4. F-16
5. Zaradi 2 has replaced Apollo
6. Bossy
7. Bluesteel
8. OneElephant 2 has replaced Blackhawk
9. Budda
10. VK

With 10 players remaining it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 7:18:21 AM
Lol Zaradi...

Almost. Almost. Did yourself in with those nonsensical arguments. Probably would have done better had you simply FOSd bossy.

Speaking of which...

VTL bossy
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:05:59 AM
I'd vote for Bossy but we should get the remaining claims. Then we'll lynch him.

Lol @ Zaradi. Why, Zaradi, why? You could have just said nothing and bossy would have been lynched... You would have won.

I think we still have probably a couple of mafiosos and Johnny's partner left. Bossy is very likely one of the scum.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 11:46:00 AM
At 8/25/2012 11:05:59 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I'd vote for Bossy but we should get the remaining claims. Then we'll lynch him.

Lol @ Zaradi. Why, Zaradi, why? You could have just said nothing and bossy would have been lynched... You would have won.

I think we still have probably a couple of mafiosos and Johnny's partner left. Bossy is very likely one of the scum.

I think the only claim left is BH/OneE(2). VTL OneE for a claim.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 2:46:57 PM
Vote To Lynch Blue for reasons stated before.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 3:16:59 PM
At 8/25/2012 2:46:57 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Vote To Lynch Blue for reasons stated before.

Lol. The reasons Zaradi used to get himself lynched?
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 3:45:43 PM
About to be Dematerialized

Bossy - 1/6 - Drafter
OE - 1/6 - IFLY
Blue - 1/6 Bossy
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:22:55 PM
So...who to kill...

VK, what is your result on budda? (since there were no other choices)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:28:47 PM
At 8/25/2012 4:22:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
So...who to kill...

Our phase ended when the singularity occured so its doubtful he had a night actions, and neither did I.

Why you goin after the only claimed protective role Bluesteel?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:32:12 PM
At 8/25/2012 11:05:59 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Go big or go home. Probably an attitude I need to lose xP
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:34:39 PM
At least I was the only protective role in the past, still a protective role, just a different kind.

Anyone have a drafterlist handy?

Summary of the best leads y'all have had in the future DP thus far?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:34:52 PM
At 8/25/2012 4:28:47 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 8/25/2012 4:22:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
So...who to kill...

Our phase ended when the singularity occured so its doubtful he had a night actions, and neither did I.

Why you goin after the only claimed protective role Bluesteel?

Going after? I was inquiring as to VK's result. His results tell me information about *both* you and him.

And you've yet to actually claim, as far as I was aware. You soft claimed to me once, but that's all. Are you willing to say who you protected in the past? Cuz I have a few questions about this.

Personally, I didn't know that no night actions could happen last night, since I tried to commute on the chance that the singularity didn't happen, since I didn't want to be killed. Can others confirm that no night actions were allowed last night?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:36:42 PM
Anyway, now that I'm back in (screw you bluesteel! I wanted to see what I would've gotten D:), I'll post actual analysis that isn't tainted by scum influence (yes that was total WIFOM, but yolo.)

I still find blue a little sketchy, but I'm going to hold off on a lynch since there's plausibility to what he's saying. If he is town, then he's a valuable asset to our campaign. If he's not...well it will get a little obvious after a while.

Budda needs to answer for why he thought his "confirmation plan" for west was a good idea. Bossy needs to answer for the uncertainty with his role PM and for the "accidental hammer". I still stand by that it's probably not enough to lynch, but it's certainly enough for full claims from both. If more evidence is unearthed (particularly on Bossy, as I think that's where this is headed), then my decision is open to change.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:39:49 PM
Dead

1) Drafter(1) - Organized Religion - PAST: Doctor - FUT: (unknown?) - CULT
2) Johnny - Money - PAST: Vanilla - FUT: Commuter - THIRD PARTY
3) Logic - Monopoly - PAST/FUT: Designated Killer, 1x Janitor - MAFIA
4) FT - Capitalism - PAST: (unknown?) - FUT: (unknown?) - MAFIA
5) Vmpire - Conspiracy - PAST: (unknown?) FUT: Nexus - TOWN
6) Caveat - Communication - PAST: Messenger - FUT: Mason - TOWN
7) west - Catholic Church - PAST: 1x Governor - FUT: (unknown) - TOWN
8) OneE - (Paranoia - PAST: Roleblocking PGO - FUT: Paranoid Sensor) - TOWN
9) Zaradi - Time Traveler - THIRD PARTY
10) Royal - Community - PAST: Cop - FUT: Hider - TOWN

Role Claims
1) Bossy - Privacy - PAST: 1-x bulletproof - FUT: Hero, auto-redirect all night actions to himself
2) Drafter(2) - Seduction - PAST: Miller - FUT: Miller, compulsive roleblocker
3) F-16 - Enthusiasm - PAST: Cheerleader - FUT: Motivator
4) IFLY - Luck - PAST/FUT: Gambler (JOAT)
5) TUF - Digital Technology - PAST: N/A - FUT: Back up power role

Partial Claims
7) Blue - ???? - PAST: Day Vig - FUT: ????
8) BH - Happiness - PAST: ????? - FUT: Miller
9) Apollo - Loyalty - PAST: Vanilla - FUT: ????
10) Viper - Curiosity - PAST: Cop - FUT: Tracker
11) Budda - Security - PAST: ????? - FUT: ?????
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:41:22 PM
bossy, what was the name of your past role?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:42:15 PM
*ahem*

budda, list of past actions
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:47:53 PM
lol, budda logged off the second I asked for his past actions

Whether this is merely a highly suspicious coincidence is yet to be seen.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 4:51:42 PM
At 8/25/2012 4:47:53 PM, bluesteel wrote:

He logged off before you asked for his night actions.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 5:14:37 PM
I'm definitely ok with lynching Bossy(If Blue decides not to NK him). He didn't really seem to be scumhunting as much as trying to redirect pressure off of him onto the second most FOS'd person(Blue). Also, shouldn't he have been recruited last night since he is lighting rod? Since Drafter is vtl him, I guess he isn't in the mason's PM....

If I was to guess, mafia is between OneE, VK, and Apollo(Zaradi) with the first two being my biggest suspicions.

I'm going to log off and probably won't be on until later tonight or tomorrow. If anybody ask for my night actions, I rolled role reverser and Blue but forfeited my night actions.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 5:21:13 PM
At 8/25/2012 5:14:37 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I'm definitely ok with lynching Bossy(If Blue decides not to NK him). He didn't really seem to be scumhunting as much as trying to redirect pressure off of him onto the second most FOS'd person(Blue). Also, shouldn't he have been recruited last night since he is lighting rod? Since Drafter is vtl him, I guess he isn't in the mason's PM....

If I was to guess, mafia is between OneE, VK, and Apollo(Zaradi) with the first two being my biggest suspicions.

I'm going to log off and probably won't be on until later tonight or tomorrow. If anybody ask for my night actions, I rolled role reverser and Blue but forfeited my night actions.

I think the collapse inhibited night actions, save the mafia NK. This also assumes he is actually lightning rod.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 5:37:56 PM
Night Actions:

NP1: Protect Bluesteel
NP2: Protect HcP
NP3: Protect HcP
NP4: No action due to singularity

@Zaradi- I already explained in the past DP, I'm not going thru that all over again. Instead, nutshell:

1) Role-Confirmation
2) I hate inactivity
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 5:43:03 PM
At 8/25/2012 4:47:53 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Time to pause Bluesteel, and examine this. When stuff like this gets brought up, its probably time to realize you should look someplace else and stop grasping at straws.

Especially since I logged out before you even asked for my night actions.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 5:49:10 PM
Also, seeing as its not my role anymore and therefore I dont need to keep it hidden so I'm not targeted for a NK.

Past: I am Security. Back in the days of the "Wild West" security meant assigning a sheriff to a town to protect it. Therefore I am the [redacted], every night i may protect one person, preventing them from being killed. [Redacted]. I win with the town.

(This was what I posted Past DP4.)

I am Security. Back in the days of the "Wild West" security meant assigning a sheriff to a town to protect it. Therefore I am the Bodyguard, every night i may protect one person, preventing them from being killed. If when I am protecting that person, they would die, I die instead. I win with the town.

(And thats the full paraphrase :D)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 6:00:54 PM
To explain why I never commuted:

As a protective role I figured there would be a good chance other claimed power roles would stay put also. So when Bluesteel was confirmed as Day Vig DP1, I stayed put to protect him figuring he would want to remain to use his ability again.

Then DP2 HcP claims cop and is confirmed by Logic's death, and therefore I again stayed put to protect him so he could investigate without worrying about dying.

NP3 was the same deal.

Now I didnt commute after NP3 because being a bodyguard I figured my future role was bound to be better(i consider bodyguards a weak role) and it actually is, i guess. Split between whether or not, in retrospect, not switching before the singularity was a good idea.

Anyways, besides for Bossy, what other leads do we have? I know IfLy said something about Apollo, and I'll be honest I was kind of suspicious of him after DP3. Correct me if I have the wrong game or DP, but DP3, Apollo was overly insistant that he was "confirmed" when there was nothing that actually confirmed him. The reasoning behind why he was confirmed was because he "pushed for FT's lynch so much." But I did too, and was basing FoS's off of it, and yet I didnt consider myself anymore confirmed than anyone else. So why was Apollo insisting he was?

Just something thats stuck out to me. Also I still have susipicions about VK, given that HcP(Royal) is now confirmed by death to have been a legitimate cop, VK still stands out as an extra "Past" cop, when there already was one.

So biggest FOS's right now for me are:

1) Bossy
2) Apollo
3) VK
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 6:59:19 PM
So far, Ifly claims he got to use his role last night but forfeited, budda claims he couldn't, the mafia got a NK, and that means bossy's role didn't work or is fake.

Although if it's fake, he's super dumb for NKing someone when he also claims that it will be redirected to him, and we even had a plan about this going.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 7:01:22 PM
Really both OneE and zaradi should claim. People have wanted apollo and blackhawk's claims for awhile now.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2012 7:03:04 PM
At 8/25/2012 7:01:24 PM, drafterman wrote:
I chose to RB bossy last night, which might have negated and Lightning Rod effects.

Why not apollo? Were you told your RB would stop a night kill?