Starcraft II

caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 10:26:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Broodwar is the only Starcraft.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 11:42:44 AM
Well, I guess TheBossToss and I are the only ppl who play sc2 right now.

I only have the starter edition, but I plan on getting the full game, prob when Hots comes out
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2012 11:45:12 PM
Are Koreans the best at SC2 as well as the original? Or is that just some rumour.

I heard they even make national tournaments and bet on who will win the tournament.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:36:29 AM
I can't micromanage anything for shiiiit
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 3:00:16 PM
At 9/2/2012 11:45:12 PM, famer wrote:
Are Koreans the best at SC2 as well as the original? Or is that just some rumour.

I heard they even make national tournaments and bet on who will win the tournament.

sc2 was made by koreans.

and yes, they are pretty much the best players. sc2 is popular as sh!t over there.

On the other hand, tournaments are organized pretty much by everyone.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 3:00:31 PM
At 9/3/2012 7:36:29 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I can't micromanage anything for shiiiit

you play?

just watch some tutorials on micro.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 1:12:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I play , i still suck at pvp melee games . I have about 5 wins and probably 15 losses. I don't thunk the campaign prepared you to learn tech tree well enough
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2013 11:37:20 PM
At 1/26/2013 11:32:32 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 8/30/2012 9:12:02 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
Anybody?

I used to play the mafia mod game on starcraft II for a while but quit.

That game sucks. I played a game with 4 mafia, 1 random TP, and a sh!t ton of town. I got the SK and killed 3 of the 4 mafia. The godfather on that game was bulletproof and we had a confirmed cop and spy alive. I was investigated guilty so it was between lynching me and letting the Godfather win or lynching the Godfather and letting me win. They fvcking lynched me even though I single-handedly identified and targeted all 4 of the mafia over the first 4 NPs. FML.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:20:43 AM
At 1/26/2013 11:37:20 PM, Mestari wrote:
Anybody?

That game sucks. I played a game with 4 mafia, 1 random TP, and a sh!t ton of town. I got the SK and killed 3 of the 4 mafia. The godfather on that game was bulletproof and we had a confirmed cop and spy alive. I was investigated guilty so it was between lynching me and letting the Godfather win or lynching the Godfather and letting me win. They fvcking lynched me even though I single-handedly identified and targeted all 4 of the mafia over the first 4 NPs. FML.

^^what happens when playing with brain-dead half-retarded monkeys with down syndrome

At least here on DDO we're not monkeys
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:29:02 AM
Anybody?

Well, if the cop and spy were confirmed, and the question was between you and other guy, I would pick you. Clearly a SK is at work here, since 3/4 of the mafia were killed, and I'm assuming they lacked a vig?

So...yeah. They would have lost either way, but I mean you are obviously the TP SK.

Assuming the Cop and Spy were confirmed.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:31:35 AM
At 1/27/2013 3:29:02 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Anybody?

Well, if the cop and spy were confirmed, and the question was between you and other guy, I would pick you. Clearly a SK is at work here, since 3/4 of the mafia were killed, and I'm assuming they lacked a vig?

So...yeah. They would have lost either way, but I mean you are obviously the TP SK.

So you'd VTL the guy who even though was likely TP, was the chief reason why the game even got to that point, and had did more work for town, than any townies actually had?

FOR SHAME
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 11:48:55 AM
At 1/27/2013 3:31:35 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Anybody?

So you'd VTL the guy who even though was likely TP, was the chief reason why the game even got to that point, and had did more work for town, than any townies actually had?

FOR SHAME

From what I've read, it looks like it was a lose-lose situation for town. The town doesn't owe anyone favors, so it really does not matter who they lynch.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 11:55:31 AM
At 1/27/2013 11:48:55 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 1/27/2013 3:31:35 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
Anybody?

FOR SHAME

From what I've read, it looks like it was a lose-lose situation for town. The town doesn't owe anyone favors, so it really does not matter who they lynch.

If you want to be a tool and lynch the one person who even gave you a chance at winning, i suppose ur right
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion