Total Posts:176|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner's Games: 11.2 DP2

Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 7:44:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The ***** came over and did damage. While players fought against players, the ***** laughed. "Long live the *****!"

Airmax1227: You are the Doctor. You protect one player each NP. You win with the town.

Players left:

1. Apollo.11
2. DayTonaNerd.
3. JohnnyBoy54
4. Jordan56
5. Buddamoose
6. MouthWash
7. Maxx233
8. RoyalPaladin
9. IShallAnnoyYo
10. Zaradi
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 7:52:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Its always wise for the doctor to protect themselves night 1 unless you are absolutely sure who the kill target is. Thats what I do when I'm doctor. The cop isn't dead so we need results. For now I'm putting pressure on Royal

VTL Royalpaladin for a claim
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 7:56:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 7:52:01 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Its always wise for the doctor to protect themselves night 1 unless you are absolutely sure who the kill target is. Thats what I do when I'm doctor. The cop isn't dead so we need results. For now I'm putting pressure on Royal

VTL Royalpaladin for a claim

Why are you pressuring me?

I was hoping to confirm myself NP1, but something stupid happened that prevented that. Jordan, I promise that if you don't force my claim today, I will confirm myself in the NP.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 8:03:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 7:56:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 7:52:01 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Its always wise for the doctor to protect themselves night 1 unless you are absolutely sure who the kill target is. Thats what I do when I'm doctor. The cop isn't dead so we need results. For now I'm putting pressure on Royal

VTL Royalpaladin for a claim

Why are you pressuring me?

I was hoping to confirm myself NP1, but something stupid happened that prevented that. Jordan, I promise that if you don't force my claim today, I will confirm myself in the NP.

Im assuming you are a power role. If you say you can confirm yourself next day phase then I will remove the pressure. If i see no proof, the pressure goes back up.

Unvote
VTL Zaradi
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 8:04:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 8:03:43 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 7:56:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 7:52:01 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Its always wise for the doctor to protect themselves night 1 unless you are absolutely sure who the kill target is. Thats what I do when I'm doctor. The cop isn't dead so we need results. For now I'm putting pressure on Royal

VTL Royalpaladin for a claim

Why are you pressuring me?

I was hoping to confirm myself NP1, but something stupid happened that prevented that. Jordan, I promise that if you don't force my claim today, I will confirm myself in the NP.

Im assuming you are a power role. If you say you can confirm yourself next day phase then I will remove the pressure. If i see no proof, the pressure goes back up.

Unvote
VTL Zaradi


That's fair. If something happens tonight, and my plans fail, I'll claim tomorrow anyways.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 8:32:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I copped Apollo.11 and got an innocent. I copped him because he was the cop last time, I thought perhaps Viper would give him a mafia role since he was a huge town role last game. Got an inno, but he might be the godfather, so I dunno. Going to have to use the doc on myself tonight.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 10:18:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 10:13:01 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I was roleblocked last night. If watcher was on me, we got the roleblocker.

Ok we need people to out their results. Is there an actual cop. Are there any more results. I have no leads right now. Also did Maxx claim from last day phase.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 10:21:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 10:18:48 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:13:01 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I was roleblocked last night. If watcher was on me, we got the roleblocker.

Ok we need people to out their results. Is there an actual cop. Are there any more results. I have no leads right now. Also did Maxx claim from last day phase.

Cop should not claim unless he has a guilty.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 12:29:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 10:21:33 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:18:48 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 8/30/2012 10:13:01 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I was roleblocked last night. If watcher was on me, we got the roleblocker.

Ok we need people to out their results. Is there an actual cop. Are there any more results. I have no leads right now. Also did Maxx claim from last day phase.

Cop should not claim unless he has a guilty.

Especially with doc dead.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 12:39:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Actually, I'm gonna VTL Jordan for a claim. Given that the guy is modding his own game, I think he would know SOP is for the cop to withhold from claiming unless he has a guilty. FOS on Jordan.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 12:58:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/30/2012 7:56:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 7:52:01 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Its always wise for the doctor to protect themselves night 1 unless you are absolutely sure who the kill target is. Thats what I do when I'm doctor. The cop isn't dead so we need results. For now I'm putting pressure on Royal

VTL Royalpaladin for a claim

Why are you pressuring me?

I was hoping to confirm myself NP1, but something stupid happened that prevented that. Jordan, I promise that if you don't force my claim today, I will confirm myself in the NP.

Wow that is the most idiotic way to get out of pressure. You do realize how ridiculous we would have to be to believe something like that, right?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 12:59:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 12:58:38 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/30/2012 7:56:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 8/30/2012 7:52:01 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Its always wise for the doctor to protect themselves night 1 unless you are absolutely sure who the kill target is. Thats what I do when I'm doctor. The cop isn't dead so we need results. For now I'm putting pressure on Royal

VTL Royalpaladin for a claim

Why are you pressuring me?

I was hoping to confirm myself NP1, but something stupid happened that prevented that. Jordan, I promise that if you don't force my claim today, I will confirm myself in the NP.

Wow that is the most idiotic way to get out of pressure. You do realize how ridiculous we would have to be to believe something like that, right?

May as well just soft claimed a power role.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 1:07:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ Johnny:

True, which is the only reason I'm going to let her get away with it.

@ Budda:

I must confess: I didn't trust you last night, especially when you were playing with your cards so close to your chest. So I visited you, and I think I know what your plan is. I appologize for not trusting you before.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
maxx233
Posts: 498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 1:56:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At least preliminarily, I'm sticking with VTL Royal . Also, FOS on Jordan. It seems plausible that the dance between the two on page 1 was coordinated to make it seem like both are innocent:
Step 1) Jordan accuses Royal.
Step 2) Royal says wtf, promises it's cool – something stupid came up, just wait and see!
Step 3) Before anyone else can jump on the bandwagon of VTLing royal - Jordan jumps back in and says that yes of course, that seems fine – you're probably innocent
… Thus diverting suspicion from both by suggesting both Royal to be innocent, and of course suggesting Jordan, the accuser and quick forgiver, to be innocent. Of the two my first VTL goes to royal because she said in DP1 that she'd find out who I am one way or the other and has, for whatever reason, failed to verify my claim. So at least in my book that's a second strike on the already suspicious sequence I point to above. Although it should also be pointed out how fervently Jordan was pointing fingers immediately following the above sequence, so if others feel he's the better first lynch target I may go with the popular vote - they're both likely enough for me!
maxx233
Posts: 498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 2:06:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Shoot, I somehow overlooked a glaringly obvious step in that dance sequence between Royal and Jordan! Immediately Royal points suspicion away from her and onto ishall, but then VTLs Zaradi to further spread suspicion around as much as possible – as long as it's off of her. And, interestingly enough and with no justification, Jordan joins right in and VTLs Zaradi as well!
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 7:25:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
LOL, maxx, you better think VERY CAREFULLY about whether or not you want me to role claim. VERY CAREFULLY, if you catch my meaning ;)

I'm sure that Zaradi gets it :p
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 7:29:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
. FourTrouble says that I should just claim, and since I pretty much gave myself away to the Mafia, I'll claim.

I'm the real vigilante. I tried to kill Maxx last night, but apparently Airmax protected him. I was planning on just shooting him tonight, but I see no reason to waste this DP.

Unvote

VTL Maxx
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 8:19:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 7:29:45 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
. FourTrouble says that I should just claim, and since I pretty much gave myself away to the Mafia, I'll claim.

I'm the real vigilante. I tried to kill Maxx last night, but apparently Airmax protected him. I was planning on just shooting him tonight, but I see no reason to waste this DP.

Unvote

VTL Maxx


VTL Maxx

I am the watcher and watched Maxx last night and saw Royal visit him. Their obviously isn't two Vigilante thats just imbalance. So Maxx has to be lying. I put pressure on Royal earlier because of the visit. I wanted to find out why she visited Maxx.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 10:40:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 8:19:23 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 8/31/2012 7:29:45 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
. FourTrouble says that I should just claim, and since I pretty much gave myself away to the Mafia, I'll claim.

I'm the real vigilante. I tried to kill Maxx last night, but apparently Airmax protected him. I was planning on just shooting him tonight, but I see no reason to waste this DP.

Unvote

VTL Maxx


VTL Maxx

I am the watcher and watched Maxx last night and saw Royal visit him. Their obviously isn't two Vigilante thats just imbalance. So Maxx has to be lying. I put pressure on Royal earlier because of the visit. I wanted to find out why she visited Maxx.

You only saw Royal visit him? That means the Maxx was protect by anyone else, meaning he is BP and thus lied about his role.

VTL Maxx

Of course this also means that if Maxx flips inno, without a BP role, that Jordan is lying.

I agree that two vigs is unlikely for this game. If VK was introducing flavors this game, I would disagree.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 12:46:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok so we have in this situation:

A) Royalpaladin claims to have visited Maxx, and is claiming vigilante

B) Jordan has watcher results that say RoyalPaladin was the only one that visited Maxx.

C) Maxx did not die

Yet y'all are drawing the conclusion that Maxx is mafia out of this? Da fuq kind of shenanigans is this? This is rather simple, Royal cant be vig if she was the only one to visit Maxx, because MAXX DID NOT DIE

VTL RoyalPaladin

This is also alongnwith the fact that Vig is one of the most preposterous fake-claims in this game, especially right off the bat DP1. This even along with the fact that IF Maxx was Bulletproof, why the heck just not claim that? Bulletproof is a solidly pro-town role, and would've suited to confirm Maxx hange claimed it and Royal visited him still last night.

No, the concept of a vig fake-claim coming from someone who is Bulletproof(according to you all... lol) makes no sense WHATSOEVER. Especially if we hold Jordans results to be valid.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 1:01:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Why would I claim vigilante if I was Mafia after the real vig claimed? That's silly.

2. Why don't we wait for Max to explain why he didn't die?
maxx233
Posts: 498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 1:04:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, I feel my lie has served a valuable purpose at this point and it's time for the real story before I get lynched ;)

Yes, I'm bp. Or I can bodyguard. Last night I chose to just bunker down in my little bulletproof fortress rather than going out because I figured either mafia would waste a hit on me, the real vigilante would call me out, or someone might be able to discern my abilities (or any other helpful combination!)

So if you want to simply Lynch me to confirm my innocence go ahead. If we can come up with a better plan to confirm my story and further confirm others' then that's fine too. But if I die at this point it looks like Jordan, royal, and johny have a solid story? Anyone with more experience may want to verify, but I feel okay taking one for the team at this point. I'll analyze more later when I'm not on my phone, just wanted to get this out quick before I got strung up without the truth coming out!
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 1:10:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why would you want the real vigilante to call you out? I mean, I get why you lied (you wanted to waste the Night Kill), but what purpose would having me counterclaim serve except get the Mafia free lynches?

Whatever. At least you, Jordan, and I are all now confirmed.

My FOS is still Zaradi. He isn't posting much and hasn't been trying to help scum. His posts are just fluff.

VTL Zaradi

My next FOSes are MouthWash (inactivity but not replaced) and Johnny.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2012 1:11:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/31/2012 10:40:58 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 8/31/2012 8:19:23 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 8/31/2012 7:29:45 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
. FourTrouble says that I should just claim, and since I pretty much gave myself away to the Mafia, I'll claim.

I'm the real vigilante. I tried to kill Maxx last night, but apparently Airmax protected him. I was planning on just shooting him tonight, but I see no reason to waste this DP.

Unvote

VTL Maxx


VTL Maxx

I am the watcher and watched Maxx last night and saw Royal visit him. Their obviously isn't two Vigilante thats just imbalance. So Maxx has to be lying. I put pressure on Royal earlier because of the visit. I wanted to find out why she visited Maxx.

You only saw Royal visit him? That means the Maxx was protect by anyone else, meaning he is BP and thus lied about his role.

VTL Maxx

Of course this also means that if Maxx flips inno, without a BP role, that Jordan is lying.

I agree that two vigs is unlikely for this game. If VK was introducing flavors this game, I would disagree.

This post is suspicious. Why would you VTL someone you think is bulletproof? FOS Johnny.