Jump to topic:

Beginner's Games 11.2 DP 3

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 10:08:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Everyone was saddened at the loss of a potential talent... except the Mafia. "Hehehehehe." They laughed. Everything's going just right.

Buddamoose: You are the Mason Recruiter. Each NP, you recruit one player into a private PM. You win with the town.

1. Apollo.11
2. DayTonaNerd.
3. JohnnyBoy54
4. Jordan56
6. MouthWash
7. Maxx233
8. RoyalPaladin
9. IShallAnnoyYo
10. Zaradi

9 players left and it takes 5 players to lynch. This DP will not be a 48 hour journey. Good luck guys.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 2:25:21 AM
Okay, so did Budda die because he was the target of the NK, or because Ishall is scum being recruited by that mason?

Could be either one.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 2:25:26 AM
At 9/4/2012 2:24:24 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Inno on Royal.

I don't buy it. If she's got an inno on her, then she is GF. We should get a role claim at least.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 2:27:28 AM
At 9/4/2012 2:25:26 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 9/4/2012 2:24:24 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Inno on Royal.

I don't buy it. If she's got an inno on her, then she is GF. We should get a role claim at least.

She claimed vig, if I remember correctly. And your not in the game.

Otherwise I would agree with you.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 6:33:49 AM
I tried to kill Zaradi last night, but my kill failed.

Budda said he was going to recruit ishall, so Ishall is scum.

VTL Ishall
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 6:35:56 AM
We need to pick between Johnny and Zaradi. I was most likely roleblocked last night unless Zaradi is now Bulletproof.

Jordan, whom did you watch last night? If you watched me, you probably found the Mafia Roleblocker.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 6:36:34 AM
Also, Johnny, why in the world would you investigate me? I was confirmed innocent by Jordan. My guess is that you are the Mafia Roleblocker.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 6:37:31 AM
At 9/4/2012 6:37:12 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Johnny, you claimed to have been roleblocked two nights ago. What message did you receive?
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:09:55 AM
Must... be... active...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
maxx233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 9:21:24 AM
Frick, I knew I should have guarded budda. In my haste I figured he'd be the better candidate to role block rather than kill. That may be true still, but now I feel bad :\

As at the conclusion of last DP, my suspicion is still primarily on ishall, datona, and mouthwash - Who we've heard only two meaningless sentences from.

Here's what we need to know though:

@Johnny, I too would love to know why on earth you would cop Apollo?!? Heck, Budda would have been a better choice (until he turned up dead and confirmed. Which makes me think you knew he'd turn up dead and confirmed.) The mistakes you're making this game are stacking up bad. You've been plenty active enough that I presume you're reading everything, and yet you've consistently appeared to miss or neglect crucial things. I want to believe it would be completely crazy to claim roleblocked cop as you did, but it's getting hard to believe. Role blocked cop who confirms someone who's already confirmed?

@Zaradi - Apollo tried to kill you, it didn't work. Budda was killed, which means he wasn't roleblocked. Apollo was therefore probably roleblocked. Which means everyone else should have valuable info to report. You've claimed townie role cop - what info do you have?

@Jordan - Same story as Zaradi, who did you watch last night, what did you find out?

@ishall - you used your doctor ability last night? I presume on yourself as you'd said? What made you decide against going vig on daytona?

@daytona - you've soft claimed to be too important to fully claim. I think it's time. If it's really that important I can keep you alive for one more night. If you're trying to bait mafia I don't think it's happening.

@Apollo - same applies as mouthwash. You've been active on the site. You're not being replaced, which means you're getting actions in. You've flipped innocent with our very suspicious JOAT cop. What's the story?

VTL mouthwash for full claim and previous actions and targets, no BS. He's not participating enough to be of major use anyway as I see it - so he shouldn't be that worried if he dies in the NK by claiming something grand. Certainly no more than he should be worried about dieing in the lynch today!
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 9:41:05 AM
@Zaradi - Apollo tried to kill you, it didn't work. Budda was killed, which means he wasn't roleblocked. Apollo was therefore probably roleblocked. Which means everyone else should have valuable info to report. You've claimed townie role cop - what info do you have?

My choice was between Daytona and Apollo, and since I got a very strange feeling from the way Daytona was soft-claiming, I chose not to visit him in the night and instead role copped Apollo. Given the fact he came up 'nilla, I say I was punk'd by my lack of want to take chances.

I feel that the rest of the unclaimed need to claim this DP before we decide who to lynch. We also need to decide if we want to lynch between myself and Johnny or include a new lynch target. If Budda had a mason pal, I'd ask him who Budda tried to recruit and it could give us the name of a scum. But, as Royal already pointed out, the lack of a second NK could also mean that Budda was NK'd. Either way, his recruit target would still look scummy.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:03:09 AM
At 9/4/2012 6:36:34 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Also, Johnny, why in the world would you investigate me? I was confirmed innocent by Jordan. My guess is that you are the Mafia Roleblocker.

Because I thought it was scummy that an experienced player like you would just rely on FT's analysis instead of providing your own reasons. That doesn't seem like you.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:04:39 AM
At 9/4/2012 6:37:31 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Johnny, you claimed to have been roleblocked two nights ago. What message did you receive?

You action was not successful last night.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:18:10 AM
At 9/4/2012 9:21:24 AM, maxx233 wrote:
Frick, I knew I should have guarded budda. In my haste I figured he'd be the better candidate to role block rather than kill. That may be true still, but now I feel bad :\

@Johnny, I too would love to know why on earth you would cop Apollo?!? Heck, Budda would have been a better choice (until he turned up dead and confirmed. Which makes me think you knew he'd turn up dead and confirmed.) The mistakes you're making this game are stacking up bad. You've been plenty active enough that I presume you're reading everything, and yet you've consistently appeared to miss or neglect crucial things. I want to believe it would be completely crazy to claim roleblocked cop as you did, but it's getting hard to believe. Role blocked cop who confirms someone who's already confirmed?

Royal was not confirmed. She was seen visiting maxx, but that in and of itself is not even role confirmation. We have no other reason to believe her role claim other than what she said.

Her behavior seemed scummy to me. She seemed content to rely on the analysis of FT instead of herself. That is unlike her and it made me suspicious. I figured she was worth an investigation, because it is highly likely that one experienced player is town. Airmax is already dead, I thought Budda was town, and any investigative result of Zaradi would have been useless, because people would twist my results as scummy.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:27:50 AM
Who is being accused right now?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:28:32 AM
At 9/4/2012 11:04:39 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 9/4/2012 6:37:31 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

You action was not successful tonight.

fix'd.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:30:20 AM
At 9/4/2012 11:27:50 AM, MouthWash wrote:
Who is being accused right now?

Me and Zaradi are likely the most suspected. I have a commanding lead. You need to full claim right now and give all your actions.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:23:15 PM
At 9/4/2012 3:12:27 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unvote

VTL Zaradi
for death.

Johnny was indeed roleblocked based on the wording.

Couldn't any mafioso simply just ask the mod "Hey, out of curiosity, what's the roleblock message?" and get it? I'm a little curious as to how you think this is conclusive.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
maxx233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:58:36 PM
I don't think I'm prepared to lynch based on wording. At least not quite yet. The most compelling evidence against Zaradi is that it was obvious you planned to vig him, but they blocked you. By that logic Zaradi and Ishall are mafia, since they were both obvious targets. Mafia is either desperate to keep them alive or seized the opportunity for a finely packaged setup so we'd kill them ourselves. I lean towards the later. For now.

I really really want pressure on mouthwash mostly, this is just ridiculous. I don't even care what side he's on anymore, he's mocking us.
maxx233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 4:11:12 PM
@ Zaradi - I thought you had been on board to lynch mouthwash at some point last dp (too lazy to look it up)? Why were Daytona and Apollo the only two you considered investigating? Paraphrasing, what did the report read?
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 5:07:54 PM
At 9/4/2012 3:23:15 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/4/2012 3:12:27 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unvote

VTL Zaradi
for death.

Johnny was indeed roleblocked based on the wording.

Couldn't any mafioso simply just ask the mod "Hey, out of curiosity, what's the roleblock message?" and get it? I'm a little curious as to how you think this is conclusive.

Admittedly, it is not absolute proof. Some mods will tell mafia what the roleblocking message is if they ask for it, some won't. However it is a step towards the right direction and it does help confirm me.

Regardless, we need to get mouthwashes claim before we lynch. This is the second time where he has came online, asked what is going on, and left without claiming. He is lurking and we need his claim now.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 6:32:14 PM
Well it is odd that both Zaradi and Johnnyboy claims a cop-type ability. I highly doubt both are town. Johnnyboy claimed first so I'm inclined to believe him on his claim. But there are instances where mafia would claim cop to drag out the real cop so thats also a possibility. For now we should get claims from the inactive.

VTL Mouthwash
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 6:46:12 PM
@ Maxx, yes I used my doc on myself last night. I was foolish to believe that the mafia would target either Johnny or Zaradi for death. Giving it more thought, killing one of them would reveal the other as the mafia if the dead confirmed town. What this means is that the mafia isn't willing to go lose 1 for the other, so that's what we need to do. I feel we need to lynch either Zaradi or Johnny (there's only 2 mafia people left, right?) I probably should have docced Budda, but instead I was selfish and used it on myself (even though the mafia probably wouldn't have targeted me).

Budda's death I feel was an attempt to frame me for his death if I was mafia.

I chose not to vig Daytona because if he was town the first suspect would be myself and I might be lynched as you might suspect me as being mafia.

The desire to lynch Mouthwash I think is foolish, Zaradi got a vanilla on Apollo which would coincide with my thinking that if they aren't power rolls they might not participate as much, which may be a reason that Mouthwash isn't participating. I think we should sacrifice 1 for 1, which seems to be something the mafia doesn't want to do.

My vote currently is a VTL Zaradi
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 7:20:46 PM
OMFG VTL JOHNNYBOY

AUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, dammit viper, replace me in
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."