Jump to topic:

Most Memorable (non personal) mafia moments

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 9:19:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafterman started a thread about the most memorable personal mafia moments.

http://www.debate.org...

As a tribute (since he is gone), I think it would be enjoyable if we share the most memorable things we have seen other players do:

Here are my top four.

4) Logic in Companies mafia

I'll admit that I'm not town and have been lying most of this game. However, the best lies have truth underlying them.

Let me speak before my lynch folks. F-16... is not town. He is a 3rd party lyncher. I'm Baidu. He's google. Get our little problem?

For instance, nobody seems to have thought of a very real possibility - there are no remaining Mafiosos, only 3rd parties.

The 3rd parties are a major balancing mechanic in this game. 3rd parties have to lynch some townies, wipe out their competitors. That's the compensation in this game for the small Mafia.

Obviously these parties have to have some power to search for their enemies given the set-up of Mafia. That's why F-16 has cop like powers. Note that F-16 simply said something about 'information' when justifying his role. It's not specific to a cop claim, and I believe he has additional powers.

So why did I lie? I'm not stupid enough to claim Baidu when I now that F-16, Google, was trying to lynch me. I knew that Google existed prior to this game. I've been trying to wrack up pressure yet Caveat's lynch yesterday made him look confirmed.

Does this sound like babble? Probably. Let me remind you though - it's a very real possibility that no Mafiosos exist. After all, who is the doctor?

2) Mestari in Redwall

Okay, fvck this. Town, let's joint this sh!t. I'm the 4th and final Cult member. We can win together but you CANNOT win with the mafia. Check out the win conditions of the four factions as derived from the role pms.

=and later=

TUF just contradicted himself in my role pm and said the town will win once 2 factions die even if the mafia kills them afterwards, this means that the GAME ENDS and the MAFIA loses. Therefore for the MAFIA to win they have to joint with the CULT. If the mafia votes for me they lose. Mafia, let's do it boys.
Unvote.

2) Medic in Dictators

Jesus H. Rodriguez Domingo DeSantos Pedroza....

Fine

Unvote
VTL BH

1) Zaradi in Slaves of Time (he was survivor, bluesteel was town)

Well done to bluesteel. I give him credit on his persuasion abilities and his ability to worm out of anything thrown at him. He managed to persuade the entire town that he wasn't scum and convinced them that the most pro-town role in this game is scum. That takes skill. I gotta give him props for that. The ability to make even the most logical and skillful players lose all logical reason to them is a skill I wish I possessed when I was scum. But alas, age and treachery begets youth and strength.

As for drafter, not really surprised here. You seem to be just FOSing whoever a popular target is (first was TUF whenever it was popular, then was dropped in favor of vmpire, then once you were done with that you jumped onto me). How people haven't noticed this (really, I didn't until now, so I don't exclude myself from the stupid moment), is beyond me. Well done sliding under the radar.

To F-16, I expected better from you to be deceived as such. I guess blue is just having a good game and is able to deceive the pants off anyone.

To royal, keep fighting the good fight. I have faith in yee to avenge me.

With that, I shall go back to the monotony of refuting the same lines of BS being posted against me and wait for the last bandwagon to come.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 10:06:56 PM
1. Golden Garden

TUF gets mislynched and explodes, slinging insults all over the place. It would become apparent later that he was trolling, but he had a hilarious flame war with TV that lasted a few pages.

Key lines:

"Like you guys honestly couldn't wait 20 minutes. Just 20 fvking god d@mn minutes."

"This is so freaking messed up. I HATE everyone right now that voted to lynch me."

"Tv is a retarded dumkb mother fvcking @sshole who thinks he is a bad@ss. Bring it dip sh!t."

"Wtf you got tv? Bring it the fvck on sh1t face. Dumb @ss low life scummy mother fvcker."

"tv your the gum on the bottom of my shoe. Your the old dusty cheerio I lost under my fridge 6 years ago. Your a baby maggot transforming into a fly only to be swatted away like your nothing, because you are nothing. You are the blistering wart on the side of inferno's butt cheek. Your the moldy rag the was used for mestari to whack off in after talking to royalpaladin. Your the like the human who first gets eaten by the zombies for making a stupid mistake."

I'll post some others when I get my work done, but lol.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 10:30:25 PM
At 9/5/2012 10:06:56 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
1. Golden Garden

TUF gets mislynched and explodes, slinging insults all over the place. It would become apparent later that he was trolling, but he had a hilarious flame war with TV that lasted a few pages.

Key lines:

"Like you guys honestly couldn't wait 20 minutes. Just 20 fvking god d@mn minutes."

"This is so freaking messed up. I HATE everyone right now that voted to lynch me."

"Tv is a retarded dumkb mother fvcking @sshole who thinks he is a bad@ss. Bring it dip sh!t."

"Wtf you got tv? Bring it the fvck on sh1t face. Dumb @ss low life scummy mother fvcker."

"tv your the gum on the bottom of my shoe. Your the old dusty cheerio I lost under my fridge 6 years ago. Your a baby maggot transforming into a fly only to be swatted away like your nothing, because you are nothing. You are the blistering wart on the side of inferno's butt cheek. Your the moldy rag the was used for mestari to whack off in after talking to royalpaladin. Your the like the human who first gets eaten by the zombies for making a stupid mistake."

I'll post some others when I get my work done, but lol.

Was he scum in the end?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"