Jump to topic:

ATLA: Mafia Day Phase 5

Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 7:05:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The town seemed to be losing hope. During the day everyone stayed indoors to avoid the Fire Nation. They thought this was safer than to go out scum hunting.

During the Night, the brother of Katara, Sokka, was killed. May he rest in peace.

OneElephant - Sokka: You have no bending abilities but are good at figuring things out. Thus you are the COP. You can figure out the alliance of one person each night.

It is now Day Phase 4

Players in the game are:

1. Viper-King
2. johnnyboy54
3. Logic_on_rails
4. Royalpaladin
5. LK
6. Ishallannoyyo
7. Daytonanerd

With 7 players it takes 4 votes for a lynch.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 7:17:18 PM
I am not sure that I believe LK's claim. He revealed that he blocked Budda but this was never confirmed, and the only person who confirmed being blocked was F_16, who was scum. LK, who did you roleblock last night?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 9:24:48 PM
At 9/6/2012 7:17:18 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am not sure that I believe LK's claim. He revealed that he blocked Budda but this was never confirmed, and the only person who confirmed being blocked was F_16, who was scum. LK, who did you roleblock last night?

I was redirected onto myself. By you. Thank you very much.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:22:06 PM
At 9/6/2012 9:32:47 PM, OneElephant wrote:
Sad. Should have revealed what I knew.

It doesnt matter, should be obvious at this point
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 5:21:17 PM
The sun started setting and the town refused to come outdoors in fear of their deaths. They actually thought all hope was lost with the avatar dead, but they forgot about their powers they each had. The day will end in ten hours, town still has a chance to come outdoors and fight.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 7:51:18 PM
So, what's up? VTL LordKnuckle Sorry for being inactive. Anyways, LK, last DP, told LoR to use his vig power to vig two confirmed people. OneElephant and me.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 9:31:21 PM
OneElephant you fool, why the heck did you not out last DP? Let's end lamenting though. We have to try and get something done.

Let me be very clear about one fact before continuing - town gains nothing from a VTNL. Aside from whatever role Viper might have, we have no investigators. We have a jailer, roleblocker, redirector, vanilla, hated townie and yours truly left. No action is informative. Our only bet is behaviour at this point. On that note, I'm going through every player left (the game isn't actually too long to review every post!) .

Viper - Very likely town. Sure, he's provided nearly no analysis all game, and hasn't exactly been active, but unless the DP 2 incident was staged (which isn't impossible given Azula's personal win condition) he's 100% town. All things considered, a bad target for a lynch and potentially the next NK target due to being the most confirmed alive.

Johnny - Claim makes sense in a way, so he passes that check. Nothing decidedly anti-town so far this game. Likely silenced on DP 3 helps his case. Character claimed relatively early as well.

Logic (me) - Been completely open about all actions so far. Soft claimed early (Daytona picked it up) and have posted a fair bit of analysis relative to others. I've been on every scum lynch. I'll defend myself if necessary. I know I'm town.

Royal - Shifty character claim, but actions are for her to a point. Critically, the fact that I haven't been redirected to kill other people makes her likely town (obviously, if she were the last Mafioso this argument doesn't apply - once she's caught redirecting me she's dead and Mafia loses) .

LK - He might have the Toph claim, but nothing else is in his favour. He explicitly suggested a vig kill on OneE and Viper yesterday, the 2 most confirmed players. Did spot the silence on Johnny though. Hasn't really been able to confirm his roleblock targets either. I'm beginning to wonder just a little here.

Ishall - To be frank, Ishall is another person I'm worried about. He's just coasted on an untested vanilla claim (when the character is a beloved princess) all game. I was very close to killing him last night, but decided against it. However, his claim makes me worry. Vanilla is a nice godfather set-up, which given Sokka's existence just makes me even more scared. And on analysis? Nearly none. All he said last DP was "There's only one mafia person left, right?" as if to try and make us relax our guard. This DP he has said absolutely nothing. His character, his claim and his lack of analysis make him the prime suspect in my opinion.

Daytona - At worst Daytona is 3rd party, so he shouldn't be the focus of town efforts. Played relatively pro-town so far, figured out my soft claim and has at least posted a little.

So, overall:

Town:

Myself (I know it)
Viper (quite likely)
Royal (likely unless she is the last Mafioso)
Daytona (at worst 3rd party)

Suspects:

Johnny (by virtue of not being in the above)
LK (actions aren't going well for him)
Ishall (prime suspect)

Now, given that Mafia have at worst 2 people left I see potential for a lynch today. We lynch, and even given a mislynch there's a night kill and we're at 3-2 and basically know the last Mafiosos.

Based on my analysis, I feel compelled to VTL Ishall
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 9:52:06 PM
Logic's analysis makes all the sense in the world. I am a bit worried about LK, but Ishall looks the scummiest of them all. And Logic, I'm not sure how everyone else DIDN'T get your soft claim. I mean, the way you were speaking and the Jet Character itself.. But anyways, back to the game.

VTL Ishall
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 10:12:53 PM
Logic, why didn't you kill Ishall tonight?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 10:14:45 PM
I kinda have school, so you guys can lynch me. But it will be a big mistake, especially for any water benders (if there are any anymore, if there aren't go ahead and lynch me).

Just think about it.

Water princess.
Water people turn against princess and publicly LYNCH HER.
Bad effect on the kindom? I think so.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 10:35:22 PM
At 9/8/2012 10:14:45 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
I kinda have school, so you guys can lynch me. But it will be a big mistake, especially for any water benders (if there are any anymore, if there aren't go ahead and lynch me).

Just think about it.

Water princess.
Water people turn against princess and publicly LYNCH HER.
Bad effect on the kindom? I think so.

so figured this out already.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 12:02:36 AM
VOTE COUNT
Lordknuckle (1/4) - Viper-king
Ishallannoyyo (4/4) - Logic_on_rails, Royalpaladin, Daytonanerd, Johnnyboy54

Ishallannoyyo has been killed. Endgame thread will be up in a moment.