Total Posts:104|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Electronic Device Mafia Day Phase Three

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 9:36:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead in the Night

F-16: Security Camera- Throughout the world security cameras are used by businesses, homeowners, and many others to make sure their personal property, and even their lives, are kept safe. After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and for would-be criminals, the threat of a security camera is enough to deter the criminal from commiting the crime. Thus you are the WATCHER. Everynight you may "watch" one person, and determine who, if anyone, visits them. You win with the town. 

Lynched Last Day Phase

Fourtrouble: Desktop Computer: Once the most used, and arguably the most valuable electronic device. You are now being crowded out by the plethora of devices that do what you do, and yet can fit inside a persons pocket. Indeed, the world wants portable and sleek, which you are not. Still, you are one of the most useful electronic devices around, and many still own a desktop computer. Thus you are the GODFATHER. You will show up innocent to all affiliation investigations. You win with the Mafia.

Dead Players

1. MIG - Laser Pointer - Compulsive Visitor
2. Fourtrouble - Desktop Computer - Godfather
3. F-16 - Security Camera - Watcher

Living Players

1. Airmax
2. TheBomb
3. Johnnyboy
4. Social
5. Ishallannoyo
6. DaytonaNerd
7. Maxx
8. Jordan

With 8 players alive it take 5 vote to lynch!

This Day phase will last until 10 AM Sunday 9/9. Good Luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 9:42:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ft's role justification makes me more sure that older technologies are more likely to be mafia.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:03:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/6/2012 3:30:14 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
DEAD

1) MIG - Compulsive visitor - town
2) F-16 - Security Camera - Watcher - town
3) Ft - Desktop computer - Godfather - mafia

ROLE CLAIMED

1) Daytona - Defibrilator - Doctor
3) Airmax - Smartphone - Cyclic JOAT (hasn't revealed abilties)
4) spinko- DVR- Universal backup (now compulsive visitor)
5) Jordan - Video game console - Vig

CHARACTER CLAIM

6) THEBOMB - CD Player
7) Maxx - Radio
8) Johnny - Speakers

UNCLAIMED

10) Ishall

===

My own thoughts on affiliaion:

Town:

Daytona
Maxx

Mafia:

Bomb
Jordan

Not sure:

Airmax- JOAT could go either way since there was a JOAT role on both the town and mafia list.
Ishall- leaning towards him being mafia for being mostly inactive until after Ft confessed and for not claiming yet even though I'm sure he saw that we wanted him to.

Now as per Bomb's assurance he would full claim first thing today I'll add some pressure. VTL Thebomb for full claim.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:06:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@Social, why do you think I'm mafia. Wasn't I the one that suggested that FT could be mafia because of his claim. Look back at day two. If I was mafia, I wouldn't bus a player that early in the game.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:11:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also if you look at claims based on how outdated they are, that would leave The Bomb and Maxx. I think we should get role claims from them before we make decisions on who to lynch.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:12:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 10:06:26 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
@Social, why do you think I'm mafia. Wasn't I the one that suggested that FT could be mafia because of his claim. Look back at day two. If I was mafia, I wouldn't bus a player that early in the game.

You were the second last to actually vote for him right before Airmax. F-163, Daytona, me, Ft himself, Ishall, Maxx, and Bomb (who I think is mafia) all voted before you. It makes sense that mafia would wait until the last second to actually bus their teammate (as opposed to suggesting a mere possibility). Furthermore I didn't see anything in your posts to suggest you were really trying to convince town he was guilty in the sense that Daytona or F-59034 did. You just kind of came in at the end and voted for him after he admitted he was guilty.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:14:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 10:11:17 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
Also if you look at claims based on how outdated they are, that would leave The Bomb and Maxx. I think we should get role claims from them before we make decisions on who to lynch.

I can confirm Maxx. Furthermore your own claim isn't totally new. Video game consoles started out in the eighties. I saw we get a full claim from Bomb, then Ishall, and then a role claim from you (if the two before you don't totally reak of scum). I only have a suspicion of you. It's not that enough to go on to warrant a lynch just yet.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:15:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@Jordan, I find it odd you're only focusing on my suspicion of you and ignoring the fact that Bomb needs to full claim today as per his assurance from the last Dp.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:16:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 10:12:54 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/7/2012 10:06:26 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
@Social, why do you think I'm mafia. Wasn't I the one that suggested that FT could be mafia because of his claim. Look back at day two. If I was mafia, I wouldn't bus a player that early in the game.

You were the second last to actually vote for him right before Airmax. F-163, Daytona, me, Ft himself, Ishall, Maxx, and Bomb (who I think is mafia) all voted before you. It makes sense that mafia would wait until the last second to actually bus their teammate (as opposed to suggesting a mere possibility). Furthermore I didn't see anything in your posts to suggest you were really trying to convince town he was guilty in the sense that Daytona or F-59034 did. You just kind of came in at the end and voted for him after he admitted he was guilty.

Actually, I was the first one to suggest that FT's claim was off because it matched JOAT which was already claimed. I unvoted because I was going off line and didn't want to keep my vote on before he had a chance to speak. Then I put my vote back on when I came online and saw he claimed vanilla.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:20:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 10:14:50 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/7/2012 10:11:17 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
Also if you look at claims based on how outdated they are, that would leave The Bomb and Maxx. I think we should get role claims from them before we make decisions on who to lynch.

I can confirm Maxx. Furthermore your own claim isn't totally new. Video game consoles started out in the eighties. I saw we get a full claim from Bomb, then Ishall, and then a role claim from you (if the two before you don't totally reak of scum). I only have a suspicion of you. It's not that enough to go on to warrant a lynch just yet.

Video games did start out way back just like security cameras. But their not being replaced, but yet improved. Also I already fully claimed Vig. I held my kill the first two night phases to avoid a mis-kill.

I'm going to VTL Ishall because he is the only one who hasn't claimed yet.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:21:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 10:16:40 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 9/7/2012 10:12:54 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/7/2012 10:06:26 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
@Social, why do you think I'm mafia. Wasn't I the one that suggested that FT could be mafia because of his claim. Look back at day two. If I was mafia, I wouldn't bus a player that early in the game.

You were the second last to actually vote for him right before Airmax. F-163, Daytona, me, Ft himself, Ishall, Maxx, and Bomb (who I think is mafia) all voted before you. It makes sense that mafia would wait until the last second to actually bus their teammate (as opposed to suggesting a mere possibility). Furthermore I didn't see anything in your posts to suggest you were really trying to convince town he was guilty in the sense that Daytona or F-59034 did. You just kind of came in at the end and voted for him after he admitted he was guilty.

Actually, I was the first one to suggest that FT's claim was off because it matched JOAT which was already claimed. I unvoted because I was going off line and didn't want to keep my vote on before he had a chance to speak. Then I put my vote back on when I came online and saw he claimed vanilla.

Could you link to where you said that? The Dp was pretty long. If you're right then obviously that would alleviate my suspicion. Also, could you put your vote on Bomb please?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:23:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 10:20:55 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 9/7/2012 10:14:50 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/7/2012 10:11:17 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
Also if you look at claims based on how outdated they are, that would leave The Bomb and Maxx. I think we should get role claims from them before we make decisions on who to lynch.

I can confirm Maxx. Furthermore your own claim isn't totally new. Video game consoles started out in the eighties. I saw we get a full claim from Bomb, then Ishall, and then a role claim from you (if the two before you don't totally reak of scum). I only have a suspicion of you. It's not that enough to go on to warrant a lynch just yet.

Video games did start out way back just like security cameras. But their not being replaced, but yet improved. Also I already fully claimed Vig. I held my kill the first two night phases to avoid a mis-kill.

I'm going to VTL Ishall because he is the only one who hasn't claimed yet.

Right now I suppose you're low priority. Bomb is almost certainly mafia and Ishall and Airmax are 50-50 but now I'm leaning towards you being town, s long as you provide the quote supposing your suspicion of his claim before he confessed and everyone jumped on the vote bandwagon.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 10:26:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 10:21:29 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/7/2012 10:16:40 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 9/7/2012 10:12:54 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/7/2012 10:06:26 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
@Social, why do you think I'm mafia. Wasn't I the one that suggested that FT could be mafia because of his claim. Look back at day two. If I was mafia, I wouldn't bus a player that early in the game.

You were the second last to actually vote for him right before Airmax. F-163, Daytona, me, Ft himself, Ishall, Maxx, and Bomb (who I think is mafia) all voted before you. It makes sense that mafia would wait until the last second to actually bus their teammate (as opposed to suggesting a mere possibility). Furthermore I didn't see anything in your posts to suggest you were really trying to convince town he was guilty in the sense that Daytona or F-59034 did. You just kind of came in at the end and voted for him after he admitted he was guilty.

Actually, I was the first one to suggest that FT's claim was off because it matched JOAT which was already claimed. I unvoted because I was going off line and didn't want to keep my vote on before he had a chance to speak. Then I put my vote back on when I came online and saw he claimed vanilla.

Could you link to where you said that? The Dp was pretty long. If you're right then obviously that would alleviate my suspicion. Also, could you put your vote on Bomb please?

At 9/6/2012 12:01:21 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
VTL FT. Im sorry if I was inactive but I am busy during the week. I am not voting for you because of OMGUS. I saw you were inactive the whole day phase and then came FOSing practically everyone. Changing your mind constantly. You also claimed Desktop computer, which to me would seem like a JOAT type of claim based on its functions. Smartphone is the JOAT, so I want to hear your role and how it fits with your claim.

Page 14 Day Phase 2. This is said basically 7 posts after he claims. No one talks about his claim before me.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:03:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So we started out with eleven players and no Tp's (mod confirmed). With that in mind I'd say we have either 3 or 4 (probably 4) mafiosos. With Ft dead, we have either 2 or 3 mafiosos left.

1. Airmax- 50/50- On the town side he also didn't exploit F-5934's doc/watcher CC and remained skeptical. He also initially accepted my claim without even a hint of trying to make me look suspicious. It would be weird for a mafioso to just let my rather scummy claim slide. On the mafia side he posted very little (in fact I don't think anything at all) relating to Ft and his guilt. He placed a vote on Ft for a character claim a bit early, disappeared, and re-appeared at the very end to vote for Ft after he confessed with no analysis at all.

I think his claim of being roleblocked Np1 is odd as well. There is no mafia Rb so the only possibilities are the townie Rb or the jailer. He soft claimed a power role and character claimed when most others hadn't so I doubt it was a townie Rb. A jailer also seems odd since that really does contradict the fact that we have a doctor and a watcher as well. So either this game is horribly balanced in favor of town, or Airmax is a mafia JOAT and didn't want to reveal anything so early.

2. TheBomb- mafia- defended Ft against F-428 and Daytona's attacks basically up to the point where Ft confessed. I'll be more sure one way or the other after we get his role claim.

3. Johnnyboy- not sure, leaning towards town- He didn't really post anything of substance in the last Dp. However, one thing that grabbed my eye was that he defended the coexistence of a watcher and doc in the same game. I would think mafiosos would have tried to exploit F-493's initial suspicion like how Ft did. Once he role claims we'll know more though.

4. Social- town (for the purpose of my own analysis, I doubt everyone thinks I'm confirmed)- Of course I would assume people wouldn't be overtly suspicious of me since I was on Ft's case with Daytona and F-493 long before most other players and before it was obvious he was going to be lynched.

5. Ishallannoyo- mafia (not positive, leaning towards)- still hasn't character or role claimed even though everyone was pushing for it last Dp. I doubt he missed every single post relating to him. Furthermore he never posted anything regarding Ft and only came in at the end to hammr (he was the sixth vote after F-93, Daytona, me, Ft, and Maxx)

6. DaytonaNerd- town- extremely aggressive with his suspicion of Ft and aligned with F-593's analysis most of the time. As Ft flipped mafia he's basically confirmed in my eyes.

7. Maxx- town- I can confirm him at some point. I'll explain more later.

8. Jordan-undecided (leaning towards town)- Vig claim and no counterclaim. Questioned Ft's claim a bit early. The only problem I have is the lack of a vig kill. I'm not saying he should have used it already, it just makes confirmation harder.

===
If I had to decide at this second who the remaining mafia were I'd guess Thebomb, Airmax, and Ishall.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:07:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ishall is posting in other threads.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:14:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 11:07:18 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Ishall is posting in other threads.

He's posted in these threads since the Dp went up:

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:32:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
We need:

>>Ishall's full claim
>>Bomb's role claim
>>Insight from Airmax into his night actions thusfar
>>Possibly a role claim from Johnny
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:34:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry, I don't have much time since I'm at school, so right now I'll full claim. I will not really be able to post anything else.

CD Player: A CD player used to be the big shot in terms of electronic devices, but now with the introduction of MP3 players, we have become old relics, of a past time. Indeed, CD sales [removed word] have dropped steadily year after year, while digital(downloadable) music sales rise steadily year after year. Because I am a device whose time has already past, I am VANILLA. I win with the town.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:37:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 11:34:26 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
Sorry, I don't have much time since I'm at school, so right now I'll full claim. I will not really be able to post anything else.

CD Player: A CD player used to be the big shot in terms of electronic devices, but now with the introduction of MP3 players, we have become old relics, of a past time. Indeed, CD sales [removed word] have dropped steadily year after year, while digital(downloadable) music sales rise steadily year after year. Because I am a device whose time has already past, I am VANILLA. I win with the town.

That fits in exactly with my theory of this being the old vs. the new in terms of town and mafia respectively. Ft's role justification is exactly the same as yours. Furthermore, I have trouble grasping why you couldn't just say you're vanilla yesterday. I'm keeping my vote on you but now it's for lynching.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:39:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So I think before we lynch Bomb we should get a full claim from Ishall and more information from Airmax regarding his actions thus far. If Ishall's claim is ludicrous or scummy Jordan can take him out tonight.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:40:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 11:37:31 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/7/2012 11:34:26 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
Sorry, I don't have much time since I'm at school, so right now I'll full claim. I will not really be able to post anything else.

CD Player: A CD player used to be the big shot in terms of electronic devices, but now with the introduction of MP3 players, we have become old relics, of a past time. Indeed, CD sales [removed word] have dropped steadily year after year, while digital(downloadable) music sales rise steadily year after year. Because I am a device whose time has already past, I am VANILLA. I win with the town.

That fits in exactly with my theory of this being the old vs. the new in terms of town and mafia respectively.

I'm telling you right now that it is not old versus new, but if me dying gives town more info, so be it.

Ft's role justification is exactly the same as yours. Furthermore, I have trouble grasping why you couldn't just say you're vanilla yesterday.

The more claims that are out there, the easier it is for mafia.

I'm keeping my vote on you but now it's for lynching.

Alright, well see you all later...back to GOV...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:42:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you're not even going to try to refute my suspicion of you you can't be surprised when we lynch you.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
maxx233
Posts: 498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:52:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
More than anyone, I would like to get more info out of airmax. I'm sort of preoccupied irl at the moment, I'll get to actually get more detail than that later
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:53:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL TheBomb. You are basically doing the same thing FT did and claiming vanilla under pressure. If you are vanilla, why didn't you cc FT when he claimed it.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:57:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I need to get back to class...but this is more exciting xD

Your logic is based upon two things:

1. A theory which can only be proven or disproved by knowing roles with 100% certainty. Since we do not have that knowledge, and the only way to get that knowledge is by lynching people (and the mafia night kill). Go ahead, lynch me, it would defeat your whole argument about how the game is set up.

2. My defense of FT which was a perfectly rational decision. I mean your entire argument against FT was basically what he claimed. Computers are still widely used, chances are you are on a computer right now, they are not exactly by the wayside, yet. Think about it this way, why would I defend my mafia buddy if I knew that if/when they were lynched the suspicion would immediately come my way?
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:57:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 11:53:44 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
VTL TheBomb. You are basically doing the same thing FT did and claiming vanilla under pressure. If you are vanilla, why didn't you cc FT when he claimed it.

There can't be more than one vanilla in a game?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 11:58:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 11:53:44 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
VTL TheBomb. You are basically doing the same thing FT did and claiming vanilla under pressure. If you are vanilla, why didn't you cc FT when he claimed it.

I'm pretty sure Budda told mafia that vanilla (and possibly other roles) would be a safe claim. We'll know for sure if Bomb comes up guilty. If he comes up innocent it's no big deal since he's (a) vanilla and (b) was defending a mafioso and thus playing anti-town.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 12:00:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
****

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

TheBomb(2/6)- Social, Jordan

****
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 12:02:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/7/2012 11:57:28 AM, THEBOMB wrote:
I need to get back to class...but this is more exciting xD

Your logic is based upon two things:

1. A theory which can only be proven or disproved by knowing roles with 100% certainty. Since we do not have that knowledge, and the only way to get that knowledge is by lynching people (and the mafia night kill). Go ahead, lynch me, it would defeat your whole argument about how the game is set up.

If you're really town then your goal shouldn't be only to disprove my own theory, but to actually help with analysis. Who do you suspect, what's your analysis of the claims, etc.? The only thing you've posted this Dp is refutation of my theory but you haven't posted anything else of value.

2. My defense of FT which was a perfectly rational decision. I mean your entire argument against FT was basically what he claimed. Computers are still widely used, chances are you are on a computer right now, they are not exactly by the wayside, yet. Think about it this way, why would I defend my mafia buddy if I knew that if/when they were lynched the suspicion would immediately come my way?

Useless WIFOM is useless WIFOM. Furthermore Ft's role justification specifically included the fact that desktop computers are outdated and being replaced by newer and more compact technologies.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 12:02:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@TheBomb you were also one of the last few to vote for FT. I looked back last day phase and noticed that while everyone was arguing about FT and stating why he could be guilty you were avoiding the argument totally and gave no input towards it. You, instead, defended the statement that older electronics are not mafia.
You then voted for FT after he claimed he was mafia.