Jump to topic:

Zombies! RP Game Final Words

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 1:23:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you want any final words on how it should go (i.e. ideas) post here. Also, only post here if your character was accepted. Preferably with their bio again, but just posting here would be enough.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 2:31:49 PM
1) Name : Kevin Grant

2) Age (roughly) : 21

3) Work Experience : Joined the Navy for 3 years. After that was an off/on Photographer/journalist. Worked in a mechanic shop all my life.

4) Current possessions : Clothes that I'm wearing. Backpack with: Canon 7D camera, Notebook and a few writing utensils, Pocket knife, 5 large bags of chips, 10 bars of chocolate and a small bag of cherries, 3 sealed bottles of water, bandages and alcohol, and a Jericho 941 with 5 magazines

5) Skills : Great photographer/journalist, Runner, Great converser, Flirty, A little above average with a handgun.

6) Personality [optional] : Mostly Introvert but really good at getting ladies. Likes to journal about life. Not afraid to give orders when needed, but not good at working with others.

In the Game :D
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 2:39:06 PM
Oh, and I forgot, add me as a friend or let me private message you, otherwise the game won't work at all.

1. Stephen_Hawkins (GM)
2. Jordan56
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:14:21 PM
At 9/10/2012 2:39:06 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Oh, and I forgot, add me as a friend or let me private message you, otherwise the game won't work at all.

1. Stephen_Hawkins (GM)
2. Jordan56
3. Man-is-good

Joined.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:17:32 PM
Revised/new character.

1. Mark Browning
2. Age-35-40
3. Work experience- Part-time owner of a small chain of retail shops with his wife, Sarah Brown, in the neighborhood (often assisted and replaced by his brother, John, on his "busy days") covering movie tracks and often housing small-time concerts for his small, but admittedly lively community (and high school teacher in the community--of the humanities).
4. Current possessions-Clothes, a few leftover suits, ties, in suitcase, small rations of food and drinks, a watercolor book from his grandfather, a handgun with a box of bullets, one book on survival and another on basic anatomy, pens, an I-Pod, a book on Van Gogh, and two knives.
5. Skills: Photographic memory, good management skills, minimal expertise with handgun due to minor training, quick learner.
6. Personality: tired and often cynical but sometimes surprisingly youthful and exuberant while learning, sometimes moody and ponderous while often quick to order others around, arrogant. An arsehole when angered or questioned sometimes.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:40:53 PM
There should be a limit to how much you can carry, and if you carry too much you will be slowed down and get tired easier, this can prevent people from carrying the entire planet with them.
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:43:39 PM
1) Name: Daniel Knapp
2) Age (roughly): around 27
3) Work Experience: Army (6 years), "for-hire hitman" (2 years)
4) Current possessions: Clothes on his back, backpack, 2 Glock 17s with 4 magazines, Remington Model 870 Shotgun, 30 shells, 2 grenades, and a claymore mine
5) Skills: Fast, good shot with shotguns and rifles, very good tactician and planner, but hesitates when under pressure.
6) Personality [optional]: stubborn, always thinks he's right, gets himself in a sh1t load of trouble.

D I was accepted, I think xD we had an argument about it :P

Idea:

Do this through PMs rather than the forum, it will make it less messy. (Or have it so when people leave in smaller groups, (scouts, etc.) have it so they are in a pm). And have days/nights to play through. If someone wants to join, they somehow meet the group the next day. That's for you to figure out :D
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 5:49:35 PM
1) Name - Will Reddler
2) Age - 16
3) Work Experience - None consistently--some writing published
4) Current possessions - Loaded .32 8 chamber revolver, 24 free bullets, Butcher's knife, Flay knife, 2 legal pads, 10 pens (various colors), 4 books (Feed, Brave New World, Les Mis"rables, The Great Gatsby) 2 half-liter bottled waters, 2 Pop-tarts, Bag of Milanos, Quarter bottle of Advil (20 pills), satchel.
5) Skills - Natural diplomat, High intelligence, Good interpersonal intelligence, Creative. Weaknesses - Overweight (read, slow), Weak upper body, Chronic knee pain, Chronic anxiety, Emotional.
6) Personality - Low self-esteem, Insecure, Easily angered, Highly intelligent, Humorous, Friendly, Wants people to be happy (Natural diplomat, healer), Outwardly optimistic/happy, Loves reading, Loves writing.

Joined.

I accepted the change--although, I WOULD like to point out that when I said proficient, I meant "decent," or "fairly good."
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 2:20:56 AM
At 9/10/2012 5:49:35 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
1) Name - Will Reddler
2) Age - 16
3) Work Experience - None consistently--some writing published
4) Current possessions - Loaded .32 8 chamber revolver, 24 free bullets, Butcher's knife, Flay knife, 2 legal pads, 10 pens (various colors), 4 books (Feed, Brave New World, Les Mis"rables, The Great Gatsby) 2 half-liter bottled waters, 2 Pop-tarts, Bag of Milanos, Quarter bottle of Advil (20 pills), satchel.
5) Skills - Natural diplomat, High intelligence, Good interpersonal intelligence, Creative. Weaknesses - Overweight (read, slow), Weak upper body, Chronic knee pain, Chronic anxiety, Emotional.
6) Personality - Low self-esteem, Insecure, Easily angered, Highly intelligent, Humorous, Friendly, Wants people to be happy (Natural diplomat, healer), Outwardly optimistic/happy, Loves reading, Loves writing.

Joined.

I accepted the change--although, I WOULD like to point out that when I said proficient, I meant "decent," or "fairly good."

Yes, which was why I was half-debating whether to add the trait "cr@p with guns" to start balancing a little. Good with guns + genius = Asking for all your stuff to be stolen at the beginning of the RP.

MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 3:31:10 AM
Name: John Johnson
Traits: Cannot speak, has apples in his mouth.
Weapon: 2 katana's and a bag with food filled with honey.
Personality: A insanely insane leader figure.
MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 3:38:32 AM
At 9/11/2012 3:31:10 AM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:
Traits: Cannot speak, has apples in his mouth. Physically weak but tactically witty.
Weapons: 2 katana's and a bag with food filled with honey. Scuba gear and a DIY flame thrower.
Personality: A insanely insane leader figure. An atheist bent on destroying the bible.
MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 3:44:10 AM
Traits: Cannot speak, has apples in his mouth. Witty and fast. Able to blend in with nature.
Weapon: 2 katana's and a bag with food filled with honey. Sniper rifle.
Personality: A insanely insane leader figure. An militant atheist.
Shisno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 10:13:07 AM
1) Name: Ron Gant
2) Age: 68
3) Work Experience: Butler (25 Years), Traveling Doctor (28 Years)
4) Current Possessions: Orange Coat, Black Pants, Black Shoes, Pink Glasses, Satchel, syringe, scalpel, 1 bottles of Advil (20 pills), 10 doses of morphine, a saw, 10 bandages, 2 days worth of food, machete, arthritis medication (7 uses)
5) Skills: Amputations, treating gunshot and stab wounds, can cure common diseases, inexperienced with a gun, somewhat experienced with a machete, arthritis, slow, not easily frightened
6) Personality: A very happy man, laughs at the most terrible of jokes, too trusting, is open with information
"To the gentleman who spoke just now... Excuse me, but would you care to die?"
-Shelly de Killer
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 2:28:38 PM
At 9/11/2012 3:44:10 AM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:
Traits: Cannot speak, has apples in his mouth. Witty and fast. Able to blend in with nature.
Weapon: 2 katana's and a bag with food filled with honey. Sniper rifle.
Personality: Militant Atheist.

1) Wrong place to post

2) Attempting to use swords will just get a giant "fck off" as a response to that action in most situations, probably resulting in you dying

3) A leader figure and not being able to talk = not a leader figure.

4) Personality is just what people will know of beforehand so, if any interaction occurs, there's some idea of a reaction to set up. Saying insanely insane leader is a big no-no.

SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2012 3:13:18 PM
1) Name: Dave Harper
2) Age (roughly): Mid Thirties
3) Work Experience: Running a General Store (7 years); Hunting (Nearly all life)
4) Current possessions: Several bottles of clean water, a few energy drinks, three days worth of food, common tools, a dozen lock picks, compound bow, 20 arrows, combat knife.
5) Skills: Smart. Agile and stealthy. Relatively fast. Physically fit. Has a deadly aim with his bow and draws arrows quickly. Some skill with a combat knife when it comes to close range. Able to repair minor things. Good improviser.
6) Personality [optional]: Usually laid back, but easily becomes depressed during stressful situations. Serious and calm when he has to be. Very sarcastic around people, which is usually counterproductive. Good to friends.

In the game as well.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac