Total Posts:87|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner's Games 11.2 DP 4

Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:39:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In the day, the Townies lynched a suspicious person due to not coming outside. He was brought before the court and his head fell after the Town cut it off. In the night, there were riots around the ground. Drama rose throughout life and there was one person lying on the ground.

Dead:

MouthWash: You are the Mafia Lookout. You watch one person each NP and finds out who visits them. You win with the Mafia.

Maxx233: You are the BodyGuard/Bulletproof. Each NP, you can choose to be bulletproof (immune from kills) or bodyguard (guards someone and has 50% chance of killing the person and 50% chance of being killed). You win with the town.

1. Buddamoose (Replaced Airmax1227 who replaced Apollo.11)
2. RoyalPaladin.
3. Zaradi.
4. IShallAnnoyYo
5. Jordan56
6. JohnnyBoy
7. DaytonaNerd

It takes 4 votes to lynch.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:52:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, Zaradi is definitely Mafia. I explicitly said I was going to kill him, and I was roleblocked last night. Jordan should have been watching me (hopefully), so we'll have proof that Zaradi is the Mafia Roleblocker.

Another strike against Zaradi is that he did not vote for MouthWash.

Hopefully Jordan watched me and we have Zaradi caught red-handed. , because he's going to die tonight if he didn't.

VTL Zaradi
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:53:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 6:52:02 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Royal, I thought you were going to vig Zaradi?

I was roleblocked AGAIN. If Zaradi had been town, that would not have happened.
My analysis on whom Mouthwash was was incorrect. I now feel very inadequate.

(
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:58:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 6:52:35 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, Zaradi is definitely Mafia. I explicitly said I was going to kill him, and I was roleblocked last night. Jordan should have been watching me (hopefully), so we'll have proof that Zaradi is the Mafia Roleblocker.

Any evidence besides wild speculation? No? Sounds like normal then.

Another strike against Zaradi is that he did not vote for MouthWash.

And yet you STILL IGNORE THAT I HAD ASKED TO HAMMER HIM. Dear god.

Hopefully Jordan watched me and we have Zaradi caught red-handed. , because he's going to die tonight if he didn't.

VTL Zaradi

So no other reasoning other than pre-refuted reasoning.

Also, fun little contradiction I just noticed:

Last DP, you blamed me for the lynch on Mouthwash going to fast. NOW you blame me because I didn't even vote! Will you make up your mind? Did I cause the lynch or didn't I?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 6:58:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 6:53:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 6:52:02 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Royal, I thought you were going to vig Zaradi?

I was roleblocked AGAIN. If Zaradi had been town, that would not have happened.

How so?
My analysis on whom Mouthwash was was incorrect. I now feel very inadequate.

(
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:03:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zaradi, I never blamed you for the lynching going too fast. That is a misrepresentation of my words. I explicitly said that the fact that it was taking forever to lynch you while it took very little time to lynch him was suspicious.

Also, it's not speculation. Why would the Mafia roleblock me if they knew I was going to kill you? That's a free town kill if you are not Mafia. They would only roleblock me if you were Mafia. I tried to kill you twice and it was obvious that I was going to kill you both times. Guess what? I was roleblocked both times. The Mafia must be great friends to you if they want to keep you around that badly.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:03:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow that was lucky. I copped Budda. Got an inno. Vanilla is still a good claim for a godfather though.

I think Zaradi is mafia, however I want to see Jordan's results before I lynch.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:04:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm starting to suspect Royal on a few basic levels:

1. Her reasoning that I'm scum is filled with inconsistencies at best, with nothing at worst. Even last DP she's stated that she wanted to kill me because she "knew that I was mafia". When I asked her why, she proceeded to say that "she just knew". Blind rage FTW.

2. Doesn't it seem a little convenient that the only claimed vig (outside of Ishall being a JOAT) has been consistently roleblocked the entire time and has never actually proven she's a vig? This is what the mafia like to call fake-claiming the roleblock. It's when the roleblocker waives actions to appear inconspicuous to town, so it lets them or their teammates claim to be roleblocked. Because how could they be mafia if they were roleblocked? She's using this as the only real way to confirm her, despite having scummy behavior and virtually zero reasoning.

So because of the above reasons, I'm definitely in favor of a Royal lynch.
VTL Royal
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:07:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zaradi is also being silly. I basically led the lynch on MouthWash. Yeah, I wasn't the first to vote for him, but I mobilized the town when I voted for him. The town was inactive until I argued that he had to be lynched for fluff posts and inactivity.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:12:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:03:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi, I never blamed you for the lynching going too fast. That is a misrepresentation of my words. I explicitly said that the fact that it was taking forever to lynch you while it took very little time to lynch him was suspicious.

Do I need to go pull up exactly what you said? Because that's not even close to what you said.

Also, it's not speculation. Why would the Mafia roleblock me if they knew I was going to kill you?

Because I'm probably one of the easiest mislynch targets in this game? Half the town thinks I'm mafia because I claimed role-cop, although no one has really refuted the analysis against this being structured like a traditional DDO game, which makes role-cop a viable town role.

That's a free town kill if you are not Mafia.

When they can target someone else more confirmed and try to mislynch me later? Nah, that's a waste of a kill.

They would only roleblock me if you were Mafia.

Or if they wanted to implicate me being mafia. But nice way to view things from only one side.

I tried to kill you twice and it was obvious that I was going to kill you both times. Guess what? I was roleblocked both times. The Mafia must be great friends to you if they want to keep you around that badly.

Sounds like perfect implication. Are you really so blind as to believe they wouldn't implicate the scummiest person in the game (arguably)? If you really don't think it could be implication, then you're pretty much guaranteed scum.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:12:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:06:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi, if I flip vig, will you agree to not play Mafia for two months?

You do realize that these bets are full of false WIFOM, right?

And if you flip mafia, will you agree not to play Mafia for two years?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:13:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:07:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi is also being silly. I basically led the lynch on MouthWash. Yeah, I wasn't the first to vote for him, but I mobilized the town when I voted for him. The town was inactive until I argued that he had to be lynched for fluff posts and inactivity.

Let's go factcheck that one.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:18:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:12:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:03:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi, I never blamed you for the lynching going too fast. That is a misrepresentation of my words. I explicitly said that the fact that it was taking forever to lynch you while it took very little time to lynch him was suspicious.

Do I need to go pull up exactly what you said? Because that's not even close to what you said.
I can pull it up myself, but sure. Be sure that you post a link so that I can prove that you altered it, however.

Also, it's not speculation. Why would the Mafia roleblock me if they knew I was going to kill you?

Because I'm probably one of the easiest mislynch targets in this game? Half the town thinks I'm mafia because I claimed role-cop, although no one has really refuted the analysis against this being structured like a traditional DDO game, which makes role-cop a viable town role.

That's stupid.

Let's examine the impacts.

If the kill goes through:

1. Free kill
2. I'm not trusted since I basically killed you for little reason other than my gut

If the kill does not go through

1. Mislynch you (possibly; maybe not)

Really you are WIFOMing, but there is absolutely no reason that they wouldn't let the kill go through. You die anyways. Why not let the kill go through? You die more quickly and they get ahead more easily. This is just a waste of a DP for them. Sorry, try again. Why would they want to mislynch you instead of letting me kill you? Answer that.

That's a free town kill if you are not Mafia.

When they can target someone else more confirmed and try to mislynch me later? Nah, that's a waste of a kill.

Um, I'm the vig. They get a free kill if I vig you.
They would only roleblock me if you were Mafia.

Or if they wanted to implicate me being mafia. But nice way to view things from only one side.

See above. Why implicate you when you die anyways? Why waste time arguing for your lynch when you die? This is retarded, and you know it. They stopped me from killing you so that you could die anyways? My kill is definite; you might not even be mislynched.
I tried to kill you twice and it was obvious that I was going to kill you both times. Guess what? I was roleblocked both times. The Mafia must be great friends to you if they want to keep you around that badly.

Sounds like perfect implication. Are you really so blind as to believe they wouldn't implicate the scummiest person in the game (arguably)? If you really don't think it could be implication, then you're pretty much guaranteed scum.

Horrible argument. Try again.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:19:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is so funny. Zaradi is really trying to argue that if I am vig, they roleblocked me and decided not to take a free kill so that they could maybe lynch him later. LOL
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:20:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:12:57 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:06:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi, if I flip vig, will you agree to not play Mafia for two months?

You do realize that these bets are full of false WIFOM, right?

And if you flip mafia, will you agree not to play Mafia for two years?

Absolutely. Will you take my bet? No Mafia for two months?
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:25:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright, let's dispell a few of Royal's myths.

Myth 1: She started the pressure on MW for inactivity.

http://debate.org...

Here we see the first post of DP3 implicating MW for being inactive coming from Maxx.

http://debate.org...

Next one comes from Jordan, pushing for a claim based on inactivity.

http://debate.org...

Here another post from Maxx.

And all in this space Royal has posted multiple times before, implicating both Johnny and me. Never MW. Her lies about starting the pressure are false.

Myth 2: She didn't blame the speed of the lynch on me.

Royal seems to claim that what she meant by the speed of the lynch being a strike against me was that it took forever to get pressure on me (maybe due to lack of reasoning, but whatever, I'll let this one go) and it was so easy to lynch MW. Let's look at the actual message.

http://debate.org...
"In fact, the speed of the lynch is another strike against Zaradi."

This doesn't mention, in any way, shape, or form, what she was claiming it meant. All it says is that because it went so fast, it was my fault. This means she directly attributes the lynch to me. This means that a) You can at least semi-confirm me for creating the speed of a lynch against the mafia, and b) confirm royal more as scum because she contradicted herself saying that it was my fault for the lynch, then taking it back when she saw that MW flipped mafia.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:30:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:18:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:12:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:03:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi, I never blamed you for the lynching going too fast. That is a misrepresentation of my words. I explicitly said that the fact that it was taking forever to lynch you while it took very little time to lynch him was suspicious.

Do I need to go pull up exactly what you said? Because that's not even close to what you said.
I can pull it up myself, but sure. Be sure that you post a link so that I can prove that you altered it, however.

Altered it in no way, shape, or form.

Also, it's not speculation. Why would the Mafia roleblock me if they knew I was going to kill you?

Because I'm probably one of the easiest mislynch targets in this game? Half the town thinks I'm mafia because I claimed role-cop, although no one has really refuted the analysis against this being structured like a traditional DDO game, which makes role-cop a viable town role.

That's stupid.

Let's examine the impacts.

If the kill goes through:

1. Free kill

Against a person already suspected as scummy.
2. I'm not trusted since I basically killed you for little reason other than my gut

You're already not trusted.

If the kill does not go through

1. Mislynch you (possibly; maybe not)
2. Free kill on a confirmed player.

Really you are WIFOMing, but there is absolutely no reason that they wouldn't let the kill go through. You die anyways. Why not let the kill go through? You die more quickly and they get ahead more easily. This is just a waste of a DP for them. Sorry, try again. Why would they want to mislynch you instead of letting me kill you? Answer that.

That's a free town kill if you are not Mafia.

When they can target someone else more confirmed and try to mislynch me later? Nah, that's a waste of a kill.

Um, I'm the vig. They get a free kill if I vig you.

Uh huh.
They would only roleblock me if you were Mafia.

Or if they wanted to implicate me being mafia. But nice way to view things from only one side.

See above. Why implicate you when you die anyways? Why waste time arguing for your lynch when you die?

Because they can kill someone else, and not waste a night-kill on someone they can lynch in the day? Seriously royal, are you intentionally being retarted?

This is retarded, and you know it.

I know. Seriously, how can you be this stupid?

They stopped me from killing you so that you could die anyways?

This of course presumes that you're telling the truth, which is what I'm calling into question.

My kill is definite; you might not even be mislynched.

Not if you don't post any actual analysis other than wild speculation there won't be. Come on. You're smart. You can engineer some smart-yet-wrong argument to get me mislynched.
I tried to kill you twice and it was obvious that I was going to kill you both times. Guess what? I was roleblocked both times. The Mafia must be great friends to you if they want to keep you around that badly.

Sounds like perfect implication. Are you really so blind as to believe they wouldn't implicate the scummiest person in the game (arguably)? If you really don't think it could be implication, then you're pretty much guaranteed scum.

Horrible argument. Try again.

Lolk.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:31:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:19:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
By the way, Zaradi, I am confirmed Vig. That is how I knew that Maxx was not the vig.

How are you confirmed? Name one person who you've vigged to confirm you actually are a vig.

Oh wait, you haven't? Then how are you confirmed?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:39:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Response to Zaradi

Zaradi has taken what I said out of context both times.

His first "myth" is that he says that I claimed that I started pressure against MW.
Guess what? I never said that. Here is what I actually said.
: At 9/10/2012 7:07:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi is also being silly. I basically led the lynch on MouthWash. Yeah, I wasn't the first to vote for him, but I mobilized the town when I voted for him. The town was inactive until I argued that he had to be lynched for fluff posts and inactivity.


I explicitly said that I was not the first to vote for him. Zaradi just lied to your faces.

Myth 2

He took my words out of context. I never said he was responsible for the lynch. I clarified what I meant IN THAT VERY THREAD. I explicitly said that Zaradi was not responsible for the speed, but rather that the reluctance to lynch him is what implicated him. Zaradi knows that he is twisting my words. That"s why he said "No matter what she meant, she attributed the lynch to me." <bold>Um, no, I did not attribute the lynch to you if that"s not what I meant. </bold> I mean, seriously, I knew that Texas was undereducating its kids, especially since it removed critical thinking from its curriculum, but really, Zaradi? A kindergartner would have understood that I did not say you were responsible for MouthWash"s lynch.

PROOF OF WHAT I MEANT FROM THE OTHER THREAD: http://debate.org...
Zaradi just lied to your faces twice.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:39:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:31:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:19:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
By the way, Zaradi, I am confirmed Vig. That is how I knew that Maxx was not the vig.

How are you confirmed? Name one person who you've vigged to confirm you actually are a vig.

Oh wait, you haven't? Then how are you confirmed?

I'm confirmed because I counterclaimed Maxx. I knew that he was lying about being the vig.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:43:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:30:32 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:18:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:12:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:03:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi, I never blamed you for the lynching going too fast. That is a misrepresentation of my words. I explicitly said that the fact that it was taking forever to lynch you while it took very little time to lynch him was suspicious.

Do I need to go pull up exactly what you said? Because that's not even close to what you said.
I can pull it up myself, but sure. Be sure that you post a link so that I can prove that you altered it, however.

Altered it in no way, shape, or form.

Also, it's not speculation. Why would the Mafia roleblock me if they knew I was going to kill you?

Because I'm probably one of the easiest mislynch targets in this game? Half the town thinks I'm mafia because I claimed role-cop, although no one has really refuted the analysis against this being structured like a traditional DDO game, which makes role-cop a viable town role.

That's stupid.

Let's examine the impacts.

If the kill goes through:

1. Free kill

Against a person already suspected as scummy.
So what?A guaranteed kill is a guaranteed kill. I must be dumb to think that a guaranteed kill is better than a chance of a kill. Silly me.
2. I'm not trusted since I basically killed you for little reason other than my gut

You're already not trusted.
Only by you, lol. Stop being retarded. Everybody thinks that I am confirmed.

If the kill does not go through

1. Mislynch you (possibly; maybe not)
2. Free kill on a confirmed player.

Really you are WIFOMing, but there is absolutely no reason that they wouldn't let the kill go through. You die anyways. Why not let the kill go through? You die more quickly and they get ahead more easily. This is just a waste of a DP for them. Sorry, try again. Why would they want to mislynch you instead of letting me kill you? Answer that.

That's a free town kill if you are not Mafia.

When they can target someone else more confirmed and try to mislynch me later? Nah, that's a waste of a kill.

Um, I'm the vig. They get a free kill if I vig you.

Uh huh.
They would only roleblock me if you were Mafia.

Or if they wanted to implicate me being mafia. But nice way to view things from only one side.

See above. Why implicate you when you die anyways? Why waste time arguing for your lynch when you die?

Because they can kill someone else, and not waste a night-kill on someone they can lynch in the day? Seriously royal, are you intentionally being retarted?

Wow, you are an imbecile. I am the vig. They kill someone, and I kill you. Why the hell would they roleblock me to implicate you? Why would they not get two kills?

Your entire argument presupposes that I am Mafia. Why are discussing the situation in which I am vig and I was roleblocked. Stop being intentionally daft.
This is retarded, and you know it.

I know. Seriously, how can you be this stupid?

They stopped me from killing you so that you could die anyways?

This of course presumes that you're telling the truth, which is what I'm calling into question.

Um, this debate is about why they would roleblock you assuming that I am the vig.
My kill is definite; you might not even be mislynched.

Not if you don't post any actual analysis other than wild speculation there won't be. Come on. You're smart. You can engineer some smart-yet-wrong argument to get me mislynched.
I tried to kill you twice and it was obvious that I was going to kill you both times. Guess what? I was roleblocked both times. The Mafia must be great friends to you if they want to keep you around that badly.

Sounds like perfect implication. Are you really so blind as to believe they wouldn't implicate the scummiest person in the game (arguably)? If you really don't think it could be implication, then you're pretty much guaranteed scum.

Horrible argument. Try again.

Lolk.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:43:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:39:27 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Response to Zaradi

Zaradi has taken what I said out of context both times.

His first "myth" is that he says that I claimed that I started pressure against MW.
Guess what? I never said that. Here is what I actually said.
: At 9/10/2012 7:07:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi is also being silly. I basically led the lynch on MouthWash. Yeah, I wasn't the first to vote for him, but I mobilized the town when I voted for him. The town was inactive until I argued that he had to be lynched for fluff posts and inactivity.


I explicitly said that I was not the first to vote for him. Zaradi just lied to your faces.

When did I ever claim you were the first to vote for him, or really anything? Town was already mobilized before you claimed to have mobilized them. Hence, your myth is just that.

Myth 2

He took my words out of context. I never said he was responsible for the lynch. I clarified what I meant IN THAT VERY THREAD. I explicitly said that Zaradi was not responsible for the speed, but rather that the reluctance to lynch him is what implicated him. Zaradi knows that he is twisting my words. That"s why he said "No matter what she meant, she attributed the lynch to me." <bold>Um, no, I did not attribute the lynch to you if that"s not what I meant. </bold>

Try to save face all you want, but it would be a false interpretation. If you had meant what you supposedly meant, why didn't you just outright say it? Because you were looking for a statement that you could drag either way. And now that you're being called out on it you don't like it.

I mean, seriously, I knew that Texas was undereducating its kids, especially since it removed critical thinking from its curriculum, but really, Zaradi? A kindergartner would have understood that I did not say you were responsible for MouthWash"s lynch.

Insults your case, prove they don't.
There's my Yoda-ism for the day.

PROOF OF WHAT I MEANT FROM THE OTHER THREAD: http://debate.org...
Zaradi just lied to your faces twice.

Lolk
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:44:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:39:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:31:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:19:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
By the way, Zaradi, I am confirmed Vig. That is how I knew that Maxx was not the vig.

How are you confirmed? Name one person who you've vigged to confirm you actually are a vig.

Oh wait, you haven't? Then how are you confirmed?

I'm confirmed because I counterclaimed Maxx. I knew that he was lying about being the vig.

How does that make you confirmed? So am I confirmed role-cop because I counter-claimed Johnny? Your logic makes, literally, no sense.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:45:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Stop being dishonest, Zaradi. Let's assume that I am the vig. Explain why they would roleblock me when they could score two free kills in one night if you are town. Don't reply that I'm not the vig; assume that I am the vig in your argument like you were supposed to.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:47:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:44:40 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:39:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:31:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:19:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
By the way, Zaradi, I am confirmed Vig. That is how I knew that Maxx was not the vig.

How are you confirmed? Name one person who you've vigged to confirm you actually are a vig.

Oh wait, you haven't? Then how are you confirmed?

I'm confirmed because I counterclaimed Maxx. I knew that he was lying about being the vig.

How does that make you confirmed? So am I confirmed role-cop because I counter-claimed Johnny? Your logic makes, literally, no sense.

More stupidity. Johnny is a cop. Your roleclaim does not counterclaim his cop claim; you are pretending it does. Maxx, however, admitted that he was not the vig (i.e. he retracted after I counterclaimed) and he just died. Look at his role. He's not the vig.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:48:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I hate Zaradi for trying to argue semantics, so I'm going to cut him a deal. He thinks I'm stupid, so I'll post my role PM and get modkilled if he agrees that if I am the vig, he will never play Mafia again. Deal, zaradi? Say yes, and I'll do it.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2012 7:48:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/10/2012 7:43:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:30:32 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:18:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:12:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/10/2012 7:03:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi, I never blamed you for the lynching going too fast. That is a misrepresentation of my words. I explicitly said that the fact that it was taking forever to lynch you while it took very little time to lynch him was suspicious.

Do I need to go pull up exactly what you said? Because that's not even close to what you said.
I can pull it up myself, but sure. Be sure that you post a link so that I can prove that you altered it, however.

Altered it in no way, shape, or form.

Also, it's not speculation. Why would the Mafia roleblock me if they knew I was going to kill you?

Because I'm probably one of the easiest mislynch targets in this game? Half the town thinks I'm mafia because I claimed role-cop, although no one has really refuted the analysis against this being structured like a traditional DDO game, which makes role-cop a viable town role.

That's stupid.

Let's examine the impacts.

If the kill goes through:

1. Free kill

Against a person already suspected as scummy.
So what?A guaranteed kill is a guaranteed kill. I must be dumb to think that a guaranteed kill is better than a chance of a kill. Silly me.

No, silly Royal. It's two guarenteed kills and one probable kill as compared to 2 kills. Last I checked, 3 was larger than 2. I mean, I know with the horrid edumucation they give us Texas kids down here I might not be the smartester than you. But I'm pretty sure I understand this one is something you're trying to twist into something it's not.
2. I'm not trusted since I basically killed you for little reason other than my gut

You're already not trusted.
Only by you, lol. Stop being retarded. Everybody thinks that I am confirmed.

Oh wow. Do I need to go back and grab posts from last DP?

If the kill does not go through

1. Mislynch you (possibly; maybe not)
2. Free kill on a confirmed player.

Really you are WIFOMing, but there is absolutely no reason that they wouldn't let the kill go through. You die anyways. Why not let the kill go through? You die more quickly and they get ahead more easily. This is just a waste of a DP for them. Sorry, try again. Why would they want to mislynch you instead of letting me kill you? Answer that.

That's a free town kill if you are not Mafia.

When they can target someone else more confirmed and try to mislynch me later? Nah, that's a waste of a kill.

Um, I'm the vig. They get a free kill if I vig you.

Uh huh.
They would only roleblock me if you were Mafia.

Or if they wanted to implicate me being mafia. But nice way to view things from only one side.

See above. Why implicate you when you die anyways? Why waste time arguing for your lynch when you die?

Because they can kill someone else, and not waste a night-kill on someone they can lynch in the day? Seriously royal, are you intentionally being retarted?

Wow, you are an imbecile. I am the vig. They kill someone, and I kill you. Why the hell would they roleblock me to implicate you? Why would they not get two kills?

This of course assumes your the vig. Which I highly doubt.

Your entire argument presupposes that I am Mafia. Why are discussing the situation in which I am vig and I was roleblocked. Stop being intentionally daft.

As well as your entire arguments presuppose you're the vig (which I am calling into question). If my arguments are flawed for making a presumption, then so are yours.
This is retarded, and you know it.

I know. Seriously, how can you be this stupid?

They stopped me from killing you so that you could die anyways?

This of course presumes that you're telling the truth, which is what I'm calling into question.

Um, this debate is about why they would roleblock you assuming that I am the vig.

Wow, are you really that daft to think that I've been roleblocked? Weren't you the one to claim to be roleblocked?
My kill is definite; you might not even be mislynched.

Not if you don't post any actual analysis other than wild speculation there won't be. Come on. You're smart. You can engineer some smart-yet-wrong argument to get me mislynched.
I tried to kill you twice and it was obvious that I was going to kill you both times. Guess what? I was roleblocked both times. The Mafia must be great friends to you if they want to keep you around that badly.

Sounds like perfect implication. Are you really so blind as to believe they wouldn't implicate the scummiest person in the game (arguably)? If you really don't think it could be implication, then you're pretty much guaranteed scum.

Horrible argument. Try again.

Lolk.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...