Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Electronic Devices Mafia Day Phase Four

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 9:46:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead in the Night

Jordan, Video Game Console: Video Game consoles have come along way in the past decade. Now they are multi-functional machines that can perform a variety of tasks. Yet, there is still one thing these consoles do better than others, video games. Beyond this, there is one genre of video games that is becoming more-so popular than any other one, in recent years, the shooter. Whether it be first person or third person, is irrelevant, they're popular, period. Thus you are the VIGILANTE once per night you may shoot someone, killing them. You win with the town.

Lynched Last DP

TheBomb, CD Player: CD players used to be the big shot in terms of electronic devices, but now with the introduction of MP3 players, they have become old relics, of a past time. Indeed, CD sales themselves have dropped steadily year after year, while digital(downloadable) music sales rise steadily year after year. Because you are a device thats time has already past, you are a VANILLA. You win with the town."

Dead Players

1. MIG - Laser Pointer - Compulsive Visitor
2. Fourtrouble - Desktop Computer - Godfather
3. F-16 - Security Camera - Watcher
4. Jordan- Video Game Console - Vig

Living Players

1. Airmax
2. F-16
3. Johnnyboy
4. Social
5. Maxx
6. Daytona

With 6 players alive it takes 4 to lynch. Good Luck!

DP Ends at 10:30 AM Saturday 9/14.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
maxx233
Posts: 498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:07:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
OK... So the plan. It was:

Jordan kills Johnny

Airmax killy Johnny

....

*stares at Jordan's dead body* .... Now what the heck is this all about, then?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:56:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vtl Johnny for death. I'm just assuming f-5848 is the last mafioso simply by process of elimination. Well have to see though.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 4:14:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I forgot to use my night action. :(. Sorry Jordan. I let you down. Dammit Budda, give me a reminder if I have such an important role!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 4:26:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 4:14:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I forgot to use my night action. :(. Sorry Jordan. I let you down. Dammit Budda, give me a reminder if I have such an important role!

I hate you. Also you should VTL Johnny now.

ROLE CLAIMS

1) Daytona - Defibrilator - Doctor- TOWN
2) Airmax - Smartphone - Cyclic JOAT (cop, vanilla, vig)- TOWN
3) spinko- DVR- Universal backup (now compulsive visitor)- TOWN
4) Ishall / F-16 (2) - Polygraph - Cop
5) Johnny - Speakers - Loudmouth

CHARACTER CLAIMS

6) Maxx - Radio- TOWN

Johnny is almost certainly mafia. F-5939 might also be but let's here the results of his investigations last night. Also let's find out what happened with Airmax and his vig abilities.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 5:12:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@F-69048348, who did you cop last night?

@Airmax, why didn't you kill Johnny? And how did you get away with not using an action last night?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 5:39:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I checked Airmax. He is innocent. Surprise!

I think Johnny and Maxx are mafia. The only role I can think of based on Maxx's character is that of a mason recruiter which can also fit mafia roles. Also, I think mafia have a lawyer or I am a naive cop considering my innocent on Maxx.

I don't know why Spinko thinks I am mafia. If I were mafia, I wouldn't have confirmed Airmax and tried to go for Maxx. Airmax was an easy lynch.

Anyways, Johnny is the more obvious mafioso so we can kill Johnny today.

Maxx, can you confirm that you are the mason recruiter? That is what I thought your role was anyways but didn't say it thinking that the mafia will kill you.

Anyways, I think it is Johnny and Maxx. I am pretty sure Airmax is town.

VTL Johnny
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 5:52:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 5:39:16 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I checked Airmax. He is innocent. Surprise!

I think Johnny and Maxx are mafia. The only role I can think of based on Maxx's character is that of a mason recruiter which can also fit mafia roles. Also, I think mafia have a lawyer or I am a naive cop considering my innocent on Maxx.

I don't know why Spinko thinks I am mafia. If I were mafia, I wouldn't have confirmed Airmax and tried to go for Maxx. Airmax was an easy lynch.

Anyways, Johnny is the more obvious mafioso so we can kill Johnny today.

Maxx, can you confirm that you are the mason recruiter? That is what I thought your role was anyways but didn't say it thinking that the mafia will kill you.

Anyways, I think it is Johnny and Maxx. I am pretty sure Airmax is town.

VTL Johnny

I think F-16 and Airmax are scum-friends with benefits.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 5:53:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ Daytona, do you really think I am dumb enough to confirm a scumbuddy? It has got to be Johnny. Two vigs tried killing him and failed. Why would it happen if he were town?
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 6:06:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 5:53:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Daytona, do you really think I am dumb enough to confirm a scumbuddy? It has got to be Johnny. Two vigs tried killing him and failed. Why would it happen if he were town?

If you and Johnny are the last mafiosos then "confirming" Airmax while going after Johnny (who would have been lynched regardless) would be a great way to confirm yourself. But right now I'm leaning towards either you or Maxx being the last mafia after Johnny. Yes Maxx is a mason recruiter. He recruited me Np2 and Airmax Np3. He didn't recruit anyone Np1 and claims he dies upon recruiting mafia. The reason I'm not sure about Maxx is because I don't know much about how a mafia mason would work. Would it turn converts to the mafia side or is it just for misdirection?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 6:11:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 6:06:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/13/2012 5:53:50 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Daytona, do you really think I am dumb enough to confirm a scumbuddy? It has got to be Johnny. Two vigs tried killing him and failed. Why would it happen if he were town?

If you and Johnny are the last mafiosos then "confirming" Airmax while going after Johnny (who would have been lynched regardless) would be a great way to confirm yourself.

Uh, sure. If I was scum with Johnny, I would have claimed a guilty on him and got him lynched confirming myself. I would then leave the possibility open for Airmax to be mislynched.

But right now I'm leaning towards either you or Maxx being the last mafia after Johnny.

Fair enough. Let's get rid of Johnny first and I'll defend myself against Maxx. It has gotta be him just by POE and the fact that Budda specifically mentioned Mason Recruiter as a mafia role also.

Yes Maxx is a mason recruiter. He recruited me Np2 and Airmax Np3. He didn't recruit anyone Np1 and claims he dies upon recruiting mafia. The reason I'm not sure about Maxx is because I don't know much about how a mafia mason would work. Would it turn converts to the mafia side or is it just for misdirection?

I used a mafia mason in harry potter. Works exactly like a town mason. No affiliation changes. Just a private PM.

Also, if Maxx was town, I would expect that he recruit F-16(1) watcher, or Daytona (doc) since we were mod-confirmed. Dunno why he would recruit you (who was pro-town but not confirmed) unless he knew mafia was killing me that night.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 6:17:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 6:11:38 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Yes Maxx is a mason recruiter. He recruited me Np2 and Airmax Np3. He didn't recruit anyone Np1 and claims he dies upon recruiting mafia. The reason I'm not sure about Maxx is because I don't know much about how a mafia mason would work. Would it turn converts to the mafia side or is it just for misdirection?

I used a mafia mason in harry potter. Works exactly like a town mason. No affiliation changes. Just a private PM.

Also, if Maxx was town, I would expect that he recruit F-16(1) watcher, or Daytona (doc) since we were mod-confirmed. Dunno why he would recruit you (who was pro-town but not confirmed) unless he knew mafia was killing me that night.

I don't know why he recruited me but the reason he recruited Airmax last night was because I told him he should recruit either Johnny or Airmax. If he died (because he said he died upon recruiting mafia) I would come out and get whoever he targeted lynched.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
maxx233
Posts: 498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 6:46:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, I was hoping not to come out yet with our little masonry secret. But since it seems there is a possibility I could be mafia I guess I should defend myself. I'm not sure that's even possible. I'm not familiar with what a mafia mason would be like either, it seems reasonable that it would be the exact same just with "you win with the mafia" tacked on the end though. Which F16 seems to pretty much confirm. So I guess you'll all have to turn to analysis to figure that one out unless I come up with some magical way to defend myself.

I know myself, airmax, and social are town. Johnny is certainly suspicious and needs to be lynched, that much seems obvious. But we need to figure out who else *may* be mafia too, because airmax has a vig kill available, and I have a recruit available - so between both of us we can end this for sure.

My primary suspicion is on F16, and a close secondary suspicion is on daytona. F16 hasn't found a single guilty party - so is either a bad guesser, is unwilling to bus someone, or is the last mafioso. Daytona, likewise, hasn't actually doctored anyone. I was hoping he could prove himself over the NP, but obviously that failed - which is incredibly suspicious. I don't buy that daytona is mod confirmed and never have. I guess the time has come to really analyze Budda's apparent slip-up.

F16 - why did you choose to investigate me NP2?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 7:03:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ Maxx, IShallAnnoyYo investigated you. No idea why. NP1, he checked FT perhaps because he found him suspicious. He did say that FT was suspicious towards the end of DP1 so that fits.
maxx233
Posts: 498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 7:08:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 7:03:46 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Maxx, IShallAnnoyYo investigated you. No idea why. NP1, he checked FT perhaps because he found him suspicious. He did say that FT was suspicious towards the end of DP1 so that fits.

Hmm. OK. What made you choose to investigate airmax?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 7:08:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 7:08:00 PM, maxx233 wrote:
At 9/13/2012 7:03:46 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Maxx, IShallAnnoyYo investigated you. No idea why. NP1, he checked FT perhaps because he found him suspicious. He did say that FT was suspicious towards the end of DP1 so that fits.

Hmm. OK. What made you choose to investigate airmax?

He claimed the second vig in a 13 player game.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 7:09:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright guys. I say we lynch Johnny today. If he flips Mafia, F-16 is top FOS next DP. If Johnny flips town, he gets FOS again, as SPinko and Maxx can vouch for Airmax being town, and Spinko and Airmax can vouch Maxx for being town.

VTL Johnny for a painful death
#FeeltheFreezerBern
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 9:23:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Johnny- 3/4- Spinko, F-6904, Daytonanerd

One more pl0z.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 9:53:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Guys, I am the uncc'd cop. I don't know why I am everyone's top suspect despite this but we are at MYLO right now. If Johnny is town, we lose. If Johnny is scum, we are still at MYLO and lynching me will give us a loss. Don't vote me instantly next DP because if two townies vote me, mafia will be able to hammer for the win.

I have been playing pro-town since I replaced into this game. Nothing about my behavior is mafia-ish. Consider that before just bandwagoning and lynching me.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 9:54:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 9:53:24 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Guys, I am the uncc'd cop. I don't know why I am everyone's top suspect despite this but we are at MYLO right now. If Johnny is town, we lose. If Johnny is scum, we are still at MYLO and lynching me will give us a loss. Don't vote me instantly next DP because if two townies vote me, mafia will be able to hammer for the win.

I have been playing pro-town since I replaced into this game. Nothing about my behavior is mafia-ish. Consider that before just bandwagoning and lynching me.

I won't vote you immediately. Obviously we need to weigh our options. I'm actually a but suspicious of Maxx now since he FOS'd the unCC'd doctor. F-594, can you provide all your investigative results for the last three Np's?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:00:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 9:56:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
NP1: FT is innocent
NP2: Maxx is innocent
NP3: Airmax is innocent

Why do you think your results were inaccurate on Maxx?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:08:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 10:00:10 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/13/2012 9:56:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
NP1: FT is innocent
NP2: Maxx is innocent
NP3: Airmax is innocent

Why do you think your results were inaccurate on Maxx?

That is the only thing that makes sense to me. If Maxx and Airmax are both town, and he recruited you and Airmax, that leaves mod-confirmed Daytona with Johnny as scum and me as the odd one out. Problem is, I am town. Airmax of course cannot be scum because if Maxx is town, he would be telling the truth about dying when he recruits scum. The two possibilities are maxx is town and Airmax is town or Maxx is scum and Airmax is town.

I am also more suspicious of Maxx based on the fact that Budda mentions that a Mason Recruiter could be a mafia role in the DP1 list. It seems odd to me why he would do that but if there is in fact a mafia mason recruiter, it makes sense. Mafia can't have a cop obviously.

Besides the role, his behavior has been wierd. In addition to FOSsing Daytona as you mentioned, he was right up there with FT denying that the mod confirmed Daytona and my old role during DP2. He also FOSsed me (in my old role) for aggressive behavior. I dismissed it as noob town but re-considering it, it doesn't make sense to FOS players who are aggressive. In fact, it is the players who are not aggressive who tend to be mafia. I recall he was telling me to "dial it down."

Overall, it makes far more sense to me that Maxx is mafia as opposed to Airmax. Why the inno on him? No idea. Maybe I am a naive cop. It would balance all those power roles like doc/watcher/vig/JOAT with cop and vig abilities etc. Having a mason on the other hand would be way OP considering town is already seemingly overpowered.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:32:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So I'm trying to analyze Airmax's JOAT claim while taking into consideration what roles were publicly available at the time. He claimed vig, cop, and vanilla.

Vig was already out and we already knew he was a video game console.- Airmax's role matched. The cop wasn't already out and Airmax claimed his cop role was based on him being able to check the Internet. This contradicts F-639's role justification based on his device being used to determine guiltiness. The vanilla was also not out yet. From Bomb's role justification we see that he was vanilla owing to the fact that his device's time had already passed. Airmax's justification also has nothing to do with that but is based on listening to music (presumably meaning he doesn't do anything else while he listens).

Vig- justification publicly available- Airmax's justification matches
Cop- justification not publicly available- Airmax's justification doesn't match
Vanilla- justification not publicly avilable- Airmax's justification doesn't match

So basically, the only time Airmax's role justification matched another person's role justification for the same role was when said role justification was already publicly available. This seems like just what would happen if mafia were coming up with a fake claim and didn't yet know how the mod had justified the various roles.. Thoughts?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:03:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 10:32:08 PM, socialpinko wrote:
So I'm trying to analyze Airmax's JOAT claim while taking into consideration what roles were publicly available at the time. He claimed vig, cop, and vanilla.

Vig was already out and we already knew he was a video game console.- Airmax's role matched. The cop wasn't already out and Airmax claimed his cop role was based on him being able to check the Internet. This contradicts F-639's role justification based on his device being used to determine guiltiness. The vanilla was also not out yet. From Bomb's role justification we see that he was vanilla owing to the fact that his device's time had already passed. Airmax's justification also has nothing to do with that but is based on listening to music (presumably meaning he doesn't do anything else while he listens).

Vig- justification publicly available- Airmax's justification matches
Cop- justification not publicly available- Airmax's justification doesn't match
Vanilla- justification not publicly avilable- Airmax's justification doesn't match

So basically, the only time Airmax's role justification matched another person's role justification for the same role was when said role justification was already publicly available. This seems like just what would happen if mafia were coming up with a fake claim and didn't yet know how the mod had justified the various roles.. Thoughts?

Yeah, this seems pretty viable. However, I say we should talk more about Airmax next DP, after we have lyched Johnny and have gotten more info out of the NAs.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:31:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
{Observations from Dp1}

-Ft asked for Airmax's claim. Rather interesting. Seems it could possibly work in Airmax's favor town-wise though maybe characters are a bit easy for this specific game.

-Ishall (F-4503) only posted twice. The first time he just said that the defribrilator's role was obvious. His second post was simply to vote for FT AFTER he confessed.

{Observations from Dp2}

-Something I noticed re-reading Dp2, is that Maxx pushed for character claims from both Ft and Johnny. We know Ft was mafia but there's of course a possibility that Ft already had his character ready. If Johnny flips scum this works a bit in Maxx's favor since it means he was pushing to make two mafiosos stick to a character claim so early. He also said one of them (along with Ishall) should role claim.

-Ft pushed for Johnny's claim early and even advocated his lynch on Dp2 (between him, me, and Daytona). Of course he immediately unvoted and went after Jordan so I don't know how much that's worth. After he got Jordan's claim he went back to Johnny but again immediately switched over to someone else (Daytona).

-Maxx didn't leave his pressure on F-59389 for FT until after he confessed. Airmax did the same.

{Observations from Dp3}

-Maxx didn't contribute to Johnny's pressure at all even while he was online while we were doing it while being pretty aggressive against Airmax.

-Airmax should have already realized that two of his roles don't match since he claimed (after he role caimed) that he was waiting to confirm or disconfirm Jordan's vig claims justification. It seem oddly coincidental that's the only one where his role justification matches.

-F-493's (replacing Ishall) first post after he replaced Ishall was an immediate character claim. Polygraph of course basically screamed cop or LD so I count it as a role claim as well.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:35:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It was pretty obvious to everyone that I was going to target Johnny with the vig kill as the town suggested that I do so... And I did, the message I got back in my role PM was that my action failed...

Mafia knew I was going to target Johnny and I was an obvious and necessary RB target..

VTL Johnny for death
Debate.org Moderator
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:37:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Actually, Airmax's post in Dp3 specifically mentioning that he was waiting to claim in order to test Jordan's role justification seals it. That and the mismatch of role justifications exactly correlating to whether they were publicly available is just too much. I won't vote immediately as I would really like more outside analysis but the evidence seems sufficient to me.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:39:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/13/2012 11:37:53 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Actually, Airmax's post in Dp3 specifically mentioning that he was waiting to claim in order to test Jordan's role justification seals it. That and the mismatch of role justifications exactly correlating to whether they were publicly available is just too much. I won't vote immediately as I would really like more outside analysis but the evidence seems sufficient to me.

Looks like DP4, here we go.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:42:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Johnny- 4/4- Spinko, F-6904, Daytonanerd, Airmax
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.