Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Electronic Devices Mafia DP5

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 6:47:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead in the Night

DaytonaNerd, Defibrillator: Defibrillators are wonderful devices that are used regularly to save lives around the world. With Electric shock, they are able to "jump-start" a person heart again, if you will, saving their life. As such you are the DOCTOR. Once per night you may protect one person and prevent them from being night-killed. You win with the town."

Radio: Radios have always been a great way for people to communicate with each other across great distances to many people at once. From music, to politics, to religion, radios are still widely used electronic devices even today. Because of this ability to communicate with the masses if you will, you are the mason recruiter. Once per night, you may visit another player, recruiting them into a private PM. If you should attempt to recruit a mafia, you will die. You win with the town.

Lynched Last DP

Electronic Cigarette: E-Cigarettes are the latest fad in smoking. Supposedly safer than actual cigarettes, these work by mixing nicotine with water vapor. However, despite the claims that they are "safe," they are still feeding an addiction. An addiction that millions of people waste their hard earned money in fueling. Addictions such as these make it difficult for lower income persons to save money themselves, as their money ends up being spent upon items such as these, preventing them from doing many things throughout life, that they would otherwise experience. Thus you are a ROLEBLOCKER. Once per night you may prevent one person from using their role. You win with the mafia

Dead Players

1. MIG - Laser Pointer - Compulsive Visitor
2. Fourtrouble - Desktop Computer - Godfather
3. F-16 - Security Camera - Watcher
4. Jordan- Video Game Console - Vig
5. TheBomb- CD Player - Vanilla
6. Johnnyboy- E-Cigarette- Roleblocker
7. Maxx- Radio- Mason Recruiter
8. Daytona- Defibrillator- Doctor

Living Players

- F-16
- Socialpinko
- Airmax

With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch. Good Luck! My bad not including Roleblocker on the list of mafia roles. Can't believe I missed that >_<
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 7:15:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Airmax, the two kills in the night seem to point to a confirmation of your vig ability. Also, since Maxx ended up being town that confirms his claim that he dies upon recruiting mafia. So I suppose you're looking like town atm.

God damn this is hard.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 9:44:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 8:28:36 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Inno on Spinko. Yeah, it doesn't make sense except as a naive cop.

I think there is a mason spy. Not sure who though.

Obviously if there was it would be Airmax since you, me, and him are the only ones alive. And besides, there's no mason infiltrator in Budda's mafia role list. So I'm leaning towards you just being the last mafia.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 10:26:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Btw, LYLO. I really didn't care if I died last night. I wouldn't have any reasonable analysis, and knew this game was going to end this DP.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 12:46:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 9:44:52 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/15/2012 8:28:36 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Inno on Spinko. Yeah, it doesn't make sense except as a naive cop.

I think there is a mason spy. Not sure who though.

Obviously if there was it would be Airmax since you, me, and him are the only ones alive. And besides, there's no mason infiltrator in Budda's mafia role list. So I'm leaning towards you just being the last mafia.

There wasn't a roleblocker on the list either. Budda added things just to throw us off.

Also, behavior-wise, I am posting analysis and trying to help as much as I can. Airmax is just lurking waiting for you to vote me so he can hammer for the win. Why believe there isn't a mason spy when we already know Budda lied about there not being a roleblocker?
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 12:54:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Honestly I have no idea what to think at this point... I copped Daytona because I had no reason to doubt F-16 or social...

Once again my results came back as "failed"... Which means I have not been able to use my cop ability once, nor been able to vig-kill anyone in this game...
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 12:56:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 7:15:11 AM, socialpinko wrote:
Airmax, the two kills in the night seem to point to a confirmation of your vig ability. Also, since Maxx ended up being town that confirms his claim that he dies upon recruiting mafia. So I suppose you're looking like town atm.

God damn this is hard.

Didn't he recruit F-16?...

Then I suppose he couldn't have been naive if he wasn't an NK target...
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 12:57:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 12:54:58 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Honestly I have no idea what to think at this point... I copped Daytona because I had no reason to doubt F-16 or social...

Social suspected me. Copping me would have helped clear me. Copping a mod-confirmed player makes no sense.

Once again my results came back as "failed"... Which means I have not been able to use my cop ability once, nor been able to vig-kill anyone in this game...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:12:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 12:54:58 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Honestly I have no idea what to think at this point... I copped Daytona because I had no reason to doubt F-16 or social...

Once again my results came back as "failed"... Which means I have not been able to use my cop ability once, nor been able to vig-kill anyone in this game...

Two people died last nightn though. Are you saying that wasn't you?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:13:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 12:57:04 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 9/15/2012 12:54:58 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Honestly I have no idea what to think at this point... I copped Daytona because I had no reason to doubt F-16 or social...

Social suspected me. Copping me would have helped clear me. Copping a mod-confirmed player makes no sense.

Based on what I read in the Mason PM there was enough doubt of Daytona's affiliation to warrant me copping him... Unless a mod says outright "X player is town", I don't consider them mod-confirmed. By process of elimination and given the analysis provided in the PM I figure Daytona was a reasonable target.

Not that a defense really is needed here for the sake of my affiliation, you've already gotten an inno result on me.

Though I guess anything is possible regarding that...

Can you post a list of all of your results?


Once again my results came back as "failed"... Which means I have not been able to use my cop ability once, nor been able to vig-kill anyone in this game...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com...
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:14:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:12:15 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/15/2012 12:54:58 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Honestly I have no idea what to think at this point... I copped Daytona because I had no reason to doubt F-16 or social...

Once again my results came back as "failed"... Which means I have not been able to use my cop ability once, nor been able to vig-kill anyone in this game...

Two people died last nightn though. Are you saying that wasn't you?

Correct. I am saying that it wasn't me. I would not have used my vig without knowing for sure who was mafia... The only vig shot I've even taken was on Johnny because there was explicit reason for me to (though I was RB'd anyway).
Debate.org Moderator
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:16:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:14:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/15/2012 1:12:15 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/15/2012 12:54:58 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Honestly I have no idea what to think at this point... I copped Daytona because I had no reason to doubt F-16 or social...

Once again my results came back as "failed"... Which means I have not been able to use my cop ability once, nor been able to vig-kill anyone in this game...

Two people died last nightn though. Are you saying that wasn't you?

Correct. I am saying that it wasn't me. I would not have used my vig without knowing for sure who was mafia... The only vig shot I've even taken was on Johnny because there was explicit reason for me to (though I was RB'd anyway).

Well I'm assuming between Maxx and Daytona, Daytona would be the mafia target. He was very perceptive in this game, most thought he was mod-confirmed (though there were of course detracters), and he was the doctor. So perhaps that leaves Maxx trying to recruit a mafioso as his cause of death? That would mean F-5939 since both of us were already in.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:17:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol Maxx's last post in the mason PM was him saying he was going to recruit F-9392. I suppose that seals it?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:21:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:16:59 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/15/2012 1:14:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/15/2012 1:12:15 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/15/2012 12:54:58 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Honestly I have no idea what to think at this point... I copped Daytona because I had no reason to doubt F-16 or social...

Once again my results came back as "failed"... Which means I have not been able to use my cop ability once, nor been able to vig-kill anyone in this game...

Two people died last nightn though. Are you saying that wasn't you?

Correct. I am saying that it wasn't me. I would not have used my vig without knowing for sure who was mafia... The only vig shot I've even taken was on Johnny because there was explicit reason for me to (though I was RB'd anyway).

Well I'm assuming between Maxx and Daytona, Daytona would be the mafia target. He was very perceptive in this game, most thought he was mod-confirmed (though there were of course detracters), and he was the doctor. So perhaps that leaves Maxx trying to recruit a mafioso as his cause of death? That would mean F-5939 since both of us were already in.

Seems like a mafia recruitment is the only possible cause of death then.. He said he was going to target F-16...

I'd like to see F-16 post all of his cop results to see if they have actually been useful at all...

But it seems that it's likely that Maxx died from recruiting F-16... Maxx shared my suspicions of Daytona and didn't want to recruit him.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:24:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:17:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Lol Maxx's last post in the mason PM was him saying he was going to recruit F-9392. I suppose that seals it?

Yeah... pretty much.
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:28:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, well. I guess it is time to out. I used a 1X PGO power last night. Maxx didn't die from recruiting me. He died because I used my PGO power.

Also, I think Airmax is the Mason spy.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:32:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:28:41 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Oh, well. I guess it is time to out. I used a 1X PGO power last night. Maxx didn't die from recruiting me. He died because I used my PGO power.

Also, I think Airmax is the Mason spy.

So you wanted me to cop you and you used a 1x PGO? that's interesting... Pretty anti-town as well...

Can you character claim again and paraphrase your role PM please..

Also give me the list of all of your results...
Debate.org Moderator
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:36:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:28:41 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Oh, well. I guess it is time to out. I used a 1X PGO power last night. Maxx didn't die from recruiting me. He died because I used my PGO power.

Also, I think Airmax is the Mason spy.

How is your character a pgo? Methinks this be mafia fluff.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:39:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:36:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/15/2012 1:28:41 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Oh, well. I guess it is time to out. I used a 1X PGO power last night. Maxx didn't die from recruiting me. He died because I used my PGO power.

Also, I think Airmax is the Mason spy.

How is your character a pgo? Methinks this be mafia fluff.

Indeed.. It's a convenient explanation for the mason recruiter dying for recruiting F-16..

I copped who Maxx said I should, and said so before the DP went up...

F-16 has failed to list his cop results and has a crazy explanation of being a 1x PGO to justify Maxx's death
Debate.org Moderator
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:40:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:39:00 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/15/2012 1:36:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:

How is your character a pgo? Methinks this be mafia fluff.

Indeed.. It's a convenient explanation for the mason recruiter dying for recruiting F-16..

I copped who Maxx said I should, and said so before the DP went up...

F-16 has failed to list his cop results and has a crazy explanation of being a 1x PGO to justify Maxx's death

I believe he said he had copped me, you, Daytona, and someone else. I'm pretty sure he's not hiding his cop results. But yes to the rest.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:41:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Polygraph - Polygraphs are used law enforcement and intelligence agencies to catch guilty individuals. They have about 90% accuracy and allow police to catch criminals in a standardized manner. Internally they can be used for many puproses such as a requirement for high security clearance or a periodic re-investigation. Due to this, I am the COP. Each night, I may investigate a player innocent or guilty. Due to the fact that operatives and intelligence agencies and criminals avoid you like the plague, you have a 1X ability to turn yourself into a PGO on any night. Everyone who visits you that night will be killed. I win with the town.

NP1: Investigate FT - Innocent

NP2: Investigate Maxx - Innocent

NP3: Investigate Airmax - Innocent (If I were mafia, I would claim a guilty on him at LYLO. Seriously, I think I am a naive cop to compensate for all the town's powerful roles.

Also, look at my behavior and Airmax's. Whose screams "mafia?"
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:44:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:41:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Polygraph - Polygraphs are used law enforcement and intelligence agencies to catch guilty individuals. They have about 90% accuracy and allow police to catch criminals in a standardized manner. Internally they can be used for many puproses such as a requirement for high security clearance or a periodic re-investigation. Due to this, I am the COP. Each night, I may investigate a player innocent or guilty. Due to the fact that operatives and intelligence agencies and criminals avoid you like the plague, you have a 1X ability to turn yourself into a PGO on any night. Everyone who visits you that night will be killed. I win with the town.

How does PGO follow from criminals not wanting to be around you?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:45:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:44:23 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 9/15/2012 1:41:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Polygraph - Polygraphs are used law enforcement and intelligence agencies to catch guilty individuals. They have about 90% accuracy and allow police to catch criminals in a standardized manner. Internally they can be used for many puproses such as a requirement for high security clearance or a periodic re-investigation. Due to this, I am the COP. Each night, I may investigate a player innocent or guilty. Due to the fact that operatives and intelligence agencies and criminals avoid you like the plague, you have a 1X ability to turn yourself into a PGO on any night. Everyone who visits you that night will be killed. I win with the town.

How does PGO follow from criminals not wanting to be around you?

Players don't want to be around me because they will die.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:49:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:45:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Considering Budda never told us about a roleblocker, a mason spy is very possible.

I don't see it as highly likely. That he would forget to post two mafia roles seems a bit fantastical. VTL F-5939. Let's see what happens here.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,245
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 1:49:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:41:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Polygraph - Polygraphs are used law enforcement and intelligence agencies to catch guilty individuals. They have about 90% accuracy and allow police to catch criminals in a standardized manner. Internally they can be used for many puproses such as a requirement for high security clearance or a periodic re-investigation. Due to this, I am the COP. Each night, I may investigate a player innocent or guilty. Due to the fact that operatives and intelligence agencies and criminals avoid you like the plague, you have a 1X ability to turn yourself into a PGO on any night. Everyone who visits you that night will be killed. I win with the town.

NP1: Investigate FT - Innocent

NP2: Investigate Maxx - Innocent

NP3: Investigate Airmax - Innocent (If I were mafia, I would claim a guilty on him at LYLO. Seriously, I think I am a naive cop to compensate for all the town's powerful roles.

Also, look at my behavior and Airmax's. Whose screams "mafia?"

Well I've been constantly RB'd so I guess that makes me scummy.. But I was recruited into the masons and did as the mason recruiter thought was necessary by copping Daytona... Nothing screams mafia about me at all.

As for you, you've suddenly claimed 1x PGO after a NP that would have been a disaster for town had a townie visited you... that wasn't very pro town of you at all, especially considering that a townie (Maxx) actually died...

So I think you are 'screaming mafia' far more that I.
Debate.org Moderator
maxx233
Posts: 498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 2:43:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:50:31 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
good choice Spinko..

VTL F-16

Phew, you guys reached the same conclusion I had. If that's not it then I'm real interested to learn what really happened and congratulate one of you on a well deserved win! ;)
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2012 3:10:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/15/2012 1:50:31 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
good choice Spinko..

VTL F-16

That phrase is full of Mafia scumminess. So were you really Mafia Airmax?
#FeeltheFreezerBern