Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner's Games 11.2 DP 5

Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 4:30:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Last night was a very bloodsheddy night.

DaytonaNerd: You are the Paranoid Gun Owner. Whoever visits you dies and their night action has no effect. You win with the town.

RoyalPaladin: You are the Vigiliante. Each NP, you kill someone. You win with the town.

Zaradi: You are the Mafia Rolecop. Each NP, you can learn someone's role. You win with the Mafia.

1. Buddamoose (Replaced Airmax1227 who replaced Apollo.11)
2. IShallAnnoyYo
3. JohnnyBoy
4. Jordan56

It takes 3 to lynch.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 4:36:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LOL, Jordan, you screwed yourself over. Obviously Daytona did not visit me since it was impossible for him to have done so. Jordan is obvious Mafia, haha.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 5:27:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 5:23:31 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I am betting Zaradi and Royal visited me, but I am not sure how I died.

You were lynched last DP because Jordan claimed that he was the Watcher and saw you visiting me (he faked that, obviously, meaning that he is Mafia). I did not visit you; I killed Zaradi.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 5:39:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 5:27:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 9/16/2012 5:23:31 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I am betting Zaradi and Royal visited me, but I am not sure how I died.


You were lynched last DP because Jordan claimed that he was the Watcher and saw you visiting me (he faked that, obviously, meaning that he is Mafia). I did not visit you; I killed Zaradi.

I was unaware I was lynched. The OP makes it sound like I died in the night.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 6:23:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 4:36:34 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
LOL, Jordan, you screwed yourself over. Obviously Daytona did not visit me since it was impossible for him to have done so. Jordan is obvious Mafia, haha.

Are you kidding me. There has to be a role director or some kind of role that made me see Daytona visit you. I am the watcher and gave my legit results everyday.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 6:31:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Damn daytonanerd. Why didn't you say you were PGO from the start. Now I accidentally got you lynched. It could have been prevented and I would have understood that a role probably redirected you. We should get the final players to claim who hasn't, that way we know who did it.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 6:38:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 6:31:47 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Damn daytonanerd. Why didn't you say you were PGO from the start. Now I accidentally got you lynched. It could have been prevented and I would have understood that a role probably redirected you. We should get the final players to claim who hasn't, that way we know who did it.

ARE YOU FU$KING KIDDING ME?! I have been soft claiming the role THE WHOLE GAME, and claimed PGO in the last fu@king DP!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 6:58:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 6:23:08 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 9/16/2012 4:36:34 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
LOL, Jordan, you screwed yourself over. Obviously Daytona did not visit me since it was impossible for him to have done so. Jordan is obvious Mafia, haha.

Are you kidding me. There has to be a role director or some kind of role that made me see Daytona visit you. I am the watcher and gave my legit results everyday.

LOL, role redirectors would die upon visiting Daytona, and Daytona has a nonvisiting role, so there is no way that he could have visited anybody. You are such a liar, dude.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 6:59:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 6:31:47 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Damn daytonanerd. Why didn't you say you were PGO from the start. Now I accidentally got you lynched. It could have been prevented and I would have understood that a role probably redirected you. We should get the final players to claim who hasn't, that way we know who did it.

He did claim PGO. You're just irritated because it's obvious that you are scum now.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:01:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Jordan

This is simple enough, he couldnt of seen Daytona visiting anyone
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:01:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is LITERALLY NO WAY that there is a role redirector who made daytona visit me. Here is why:

1. Daytona has a nonvisiting role. He cannot visit anybody; his role is passive.

2. Upon visiting Daytona, the role redirector would have died.

3. That's just damn overpowered. We already know that the Mafia have a roleblocker because Johnny and I were both roleblocked. There is no way that the Mafia have a roleblocker and a role redirector.

4. Since we know that there is a roleblocker, if there was also a redirector, the Mafia would have 2 people. There are currently four living people, so the Mafia would have already won the game. Don't believe Jordan's crap; it's not even possible.

Jordan is Mafia. Lynch him for a win.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:10:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:01:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
There is LITERALLY NO WAY that there is a role redirector who made daytona visit me. Here is why:

1. Daytona has a nonvisiting role. He cannot visit anybody; his role is passive.

2. Upon visiting Daytona, the role redirector would have died.

3. That's just damn overpowered. We already know that the Mafia have a roleblocker because Johnny and I were both roleblocked. There is no way that the Mafia have a roleblocker and a role redirector.

4. Since we know that there is a roleblocker, if there was also a redirector, the Mafia would have 2 people. There are currently four living people, so the Mafia would have already won the game. Don't believe Jordan's crap; it's not even possible.

Jordan is Mafia. Lynch him for a win.

Aren't you dead -___-
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:13:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:01:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
VTL Jordan

This is simple enough, he couldnt of seen Daytona visiting anyone

How can you vote for me. There is obviously a bulletproof redirector. If I die and flip town you will all regret it.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:15:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:13:06 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 9/16/2012 7:01:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
VTL Jordan

This is simple enough, he couldnt of seen Daytona visiting anyone

How can you vote for me. There is obviously a bulletproof redirector. If I die and flip town you will all regret it.

Thats not how PGO's work Jordan
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:19:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:15:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/16/2012 7:13:06 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 9/16/2012 7:01:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
VTL Jordan

This is simple enough, he couldnt of seen Daytona visiting anyone

How can you vote for me. There is obviously a bulletproof redirector. If I die and flip town you will all regret it.

Thats not how PGO's work Jordan

A bulletproof redirected daytonanerd to visit Royal. The redirector didn't die because he is bulletproof. Whoever has this role please claim so we can all understand that I am innocent.

VTL Buddamoose for not believing me.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:27:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:19:00 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 9/16/2012 7:15:21 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/16/2012 7:13:06 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 9/16/2012 7:01:14 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
VTL Jordan

This is simple enough, he couldnt of seen Daytona visiting anyone

How can you vote for me. There is obviously a bulletproof redirector. If I die and flip town you will all regret it.

Thats not how PGO's work Jordan

A bulletproof redirected daytonanerd to visit Royal. The redirector didn't die because he is bulletproof. Whoever has this role please claim so we can all understand that I am innocent.

VTL Buddamoose for not believing me.

LOL

Are you serious? Explain why the bulletproof redirector didn't just redirect me to kill extra people and get a Mafia victory two days early?
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:32:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:29:25 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Even if there is a bulletproof redirector, he still couldn't have made Daytona visit me. PGOs do not visit anybody.

No, this role allows non-visiting roles to visit other players. Viper-king probably used it to through people off, which is happening right now. Ishall please vote for Budda. I gave my reasoning and he insisted that everyone vote for me. He is striving for a mislynch.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:34:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Groveling now Jordan? I'll say it again, PGO'S dont work like that Jordan.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:37:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:35:52 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Let's face it Jordan. Your @ss is Grass in this game.

This is your fault. Now town is going to lose when I flip innocent. You should have made it clear that you were PGO.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:38:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:37:24 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 9/16/2012 7:35:52 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Let's face it Jordan. Your @ss is Grass in this game.

This is your fault. Now town is going to lose when I flip innocent. You should have made it clear that you were PGO.

I think it was well established that I was the PGO last DP. I claimed it in the DP. You are simply, done.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:49:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:34:41 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Groveling now Jordan? I'll say it again, PGO'S dont work like that Jordan.

Okay, I understand what you are getting at. Im not even sure if that role exists lol. There's probably a tailor, then, who changed Daytonanerds OP to suit a PGO. Daytonanerd and Zaradi were scum buddies. Now all we have to do this day phase is figure out who the tailor is.

UNVOTE
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:50:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Let it be known that it was I who used my vig last NP to kill Zaradi. Turns out Royal was right, and if she kept getting roleblocked no one would kill Zaradi. . I tired to kill him 2 NP's before, but I mispelled his name from Zaradi to Zestari (got confused with Mestari and Zaradi). I finally killed someone. Yay

Clearly Jordan is Mafia.

VTL Jordan
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 7:58:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 7:50:40 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Let it be known that it was I who used my vig last NP to kill Zaradi. Turns out Royal was right, and if she kept getting roleblocked no one would kill Zaradi. . I tired to kill him 2 NP's before, but I mispelled his name from Zaradi to Zestari (got confused with Mestari and Zaradi). I finally killed someone. Yay

Clearly Jordan is Mafia.

VTL Jordan

Your the tailor. Theres no way you can make a mistake like that. Viper-king should have corrected you and let you perform the kill.

Obvious Mafia is obvious

VTL Ishallannoyyo
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2012 8:08:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 9/16/2012 8:02:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
LOOOL

Jordan, are you trolling right now?

No, I'm the watcher and no one believes me. You know what, screw this!!!!

VTL Jordan

Great game everyone. I messed up when I claimed watcher. I should have had Mouthwash claim that. Oh well, everyone believed me until last day phase.