Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:54:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Town wins!

Game Analysis:

The real factor for the game was inactivity. I'm sure Jordan56 tried to be active but MouthWash let himself get lynched which took Mafia down by one and jeopardized Jordan56's former results. Both sides played badly. I couldn't believe that Town didn't call Jordan56 out after MouthWash flipped Mafia Lookout. It was pretty obvious that two watchers in a game was very unlikely for a small Beginner's game. Also it was very annoying watching RoyalPaladin wanting to kill Zaradi. She literally said that FourTrouble told her that Zaradi was scum. It was unfortunate for Town they lost their Doc on the 1st NP. Good effort by Zaradi and good job to Buddamoose who both were active and contributing to their sides. That's it for now. How many people are still wanting to do an 11.3 Beginner's game?

Roles:

JohnnyBoy - Town - Cop

MouthWash - Mafia - Watcher

Zaradi - Mafia - Rolecop

Jordan56 - Mafia - Roleblocker

DaytonaNerd - Town - PGO

RoyalPaladin - Town - Vig

IShallAnnoyYo - Town - JOAT

Buddamoose - Town - Mason Recruiter

Buddamoose 2 - Town - Vanilla

Airmax1227 - Town - Doctor

Maxx233 - Town - BodyGuard/Bulletproof
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 7:01:27 PM
I'll still play
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
maxx233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 8:31:26 PM
Yeah, I'm still game. So, since this is a beginner game I'll take the liberty of asking a noob question :) why are two watchers so unlikely? Obviously if they were both on the same side (both mafia), but seeing as how we were under the impression Jordan was town it doesn't seem too unreasonable to me? Anywho though, the thought completely hadn't even crossed my mind when mouthwash flipped, I honestly didn't even hardly notice what he was - I was just happy to be rid of him. Tunnel vision lesson learned!
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 8:50:27 PM
At 9/19/2012 8:31:26 PM, maxx233 wrote:
Yeah, I'm still game. So, since this is a beginner game I'll take the liberty of asking a noob question :) why are two watchers so unlikely? Obviously if they were both on the same side (both mafia), but seeing as how we were under the impression Jordan was town it doesn't seem too unreasonable to me? Anywho though, the thought completely hadn't even crossed my mind when mouthwash flipped, I honestly didn't even hardly notice what he was - I was just happy to be rid of him. Tunnel vision lesson learned!

The reason why two watchers is so unheard of is because it's massively overpowered, especially if both the watchers are town. Since watchers see all visitors that come (apart from ninjas, but that's misinformation section), it doubles the chance that town will catch a mafioso (killing, roleblocking, etc). With doctors it's not unfair because doctor's don't get told who tried to kill, just prevents the kill. It causes the game to end way too quickly and almost always ends in a town win.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 11:20:10 PM
As long as Day's game isnt going up soon, I'd be down for this.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 11:53:46 PM
At 9/19/2012 8:31:26 PM, maxx233 wrote:

Usually moderators don't put two active roles in the same game if it's a small game.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2012 6:53:06 PM
So 7 people have confirmed wanting to play: Buddamoose, Jordan56, Maxx233, JohnnyBoy, IShallAnnoyYo, Yoda878, and OberHerr. Any other takers?
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2012 11:36:35 PM
Sorry, guys. There are only very few players so I have to make some different adjustments. Anyways, I promise I'll rleease it tommorow.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2012 8:19:57 PM
Hmm... I'm glad that someone made that mistake instead of me. So Glad. And I'm interested in this.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 4:57:38 PM
At 10/2/2012 11:36:35 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Sorry, guys. There are only very few players so I have to make some different adjustments. Anyways, I promise I'll rleease it tommorow.

So uhhh...
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 5:50:05 PM
At 10/5/2012 4:57:38 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
At 10/2/2012 11:36:35 PM, Viper-King wrote:

So uhhh...

Soon. Tommorow.