Fate - The Economy - Sign Ups

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2012 8:51:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At last! Another game of Fate!

For those who aren't familiar with Fate, it's a distant second most popular game on DDO, behind Mafia. The majority of the games have been run by Rockylightening and myself. They have all been very successful.

The basic idea of Fate is that it allows the maximum amount of freedom and flexibility. It is played by, firstly, the Mod (Who is Fate) setting up a scenario. Secondly, all the players respond to the scenario with a vast array of possibilities. Thirdly, Fate will declare the results of the players actions in the scenario.

The most successful Fate Game was my "Mansion of Traps", in which players were set in a large map I created, filled with different objects that, when interacted with in certain ways, either set the trap or set it off. It ended with the entire house burning down.

Today I create a new game. The Economy. I once tried to create an economic simulation game here before. But it was simply too complex for anyone to get into. This is because I had already rigged a ton of numbers and standards into the game. Turning the simulator into a game of Fate is exactly what it needed. Now, nearly all the such numbers and standards are player-generated. Besides making it easier to grasp, this also makes it more like an actual economy.

This is how it will work.

Players will start off with an unequal footing, as a real economy would. It will not be entirely random. The condition of a player's initial standing will be largely based off of the amount of debates that they have won. The amount of a players won debates will correspond to how much property they have. The amount of property they have translates to much they can gain from "mining" and "farming" on their property.

Mining. All properties can be mined. Don't think of the "ores" in terms of stone, dirt, metal, etc. An ore, in this game, is simply anything you can craft stuff out of. Every "day" you will be able to mine as much ore for every "lot" of property you have(initially how many debates you have won) multiplied by how many "hours" you spend doing it. You can "invent" things with your ores. However, you will not initially know what it is possible for you to invent or how many ores is required to invent it. You are allowed to ask me one question per day (game day) concerning whether something can be invented or not. I will either answer "Yes", "No" or "Not yet". I will not tell you how much is required to invent it. Once per day, you can spend a certain amount on making a certain invention (you can try making other inventions in the same day). If you don't spend enough, I will reply "Failed invention" but you will get to keep any of the ores you would have spent. If you succeed in creating the invention, you will lose all the ores you designated for it, even if it was more than the amount required to create it. You can also trade your ores for products, services or bank notes. For clarity, an ore is a single unit and a mine is a general reference.

Farming. Only some properties will start out with farms. Other will need to "plant" them. You cannot craft things out of a "crop". Crops are for eating, selling or planting. You require eating to survive. It is not as easy to farm as it is to mine. And there is more than one type of crop, unlike ores. Different crops grow in different "seasons". There are four seasons, each with 10 days. Crop 1, 2 and 3 grow in their respective seasons, 1, 2 and 3. No crop grows in season 4; it's the dry season. While your farm is in season, it will produce one crop for every lot of property you have a "plant" growing in (this does not take away space for mining), multiplied by how many hours you spend working on it. A farm goes dormant out of it's season but comes back to life when the season restarts. All players who are starting off with farms will have one plant for every lot they have. This may change if some of their plants are destroyed somehow. Players who establish their own farms may plant less than their amount of lots but their amount of lots is the maximum amount they can plant. It takes one crop to make one plant (you are no longer able to eat a crop after planting it). A crop must be planted two seasons before it's "harvest" season. This means that a crop 3, which yields in season 3, must be planted sometime in season 1. One crop is a single day's meal. Once a crop is eaten, it disappears. For clarity, a crop is a single unit, a plant is different single unit which produces one crop for every hour of labor and a farm is a general reference.

Timeline. The time periods referred to in the game are not literal. Hours are a measure of how much imaginary time is invested in certain projects per day. There are twenty-four hours in a day. Players do not sleep. A day ends whenever Fate says so. Fate is most likely to say so when most players have submitted their actions (What they will do with their hours. You don't have to use all of them.) either in a PM or bolded in the game thread. This means inactive players will be at a big disadvantage. Ten days will be in one season. Four seasons in one year. Years mark turning points of large events chosen by Fate, be they beneficial or harmful (probably harmful). The game does not have a designated end point.

Survival & Satisfaction. Every player will have a "satisfaction" score. All players will start at one-hundered. There is no limit on how high it can be. The satisfaction score is every player's general goal in the game. If a player's score reaches zero, they will die. Every hour a player works in a day will reduce their score by one. Every day a player goes without eating at least one crop will reduce their score by half. Every extra crop eaten in a day will increase their score by one. The biggest impact on the score are the effects of obtaining certain products or services as well as befalling illness or injury. Fate will decide the individual effect for each.

The Possibilities. Unlike my other game, this one will allow you to do many more things. You only need to be creative and realistic. Crime is possible. You may kill and steal. You may also be caught and punished. The game will start off with a Minarchist "government". This might change. One player will be given control of it. They can sell it if they want. The government will start out with 5 swords and 5 bodies of armor. It can hire as many employees as it can arm, including none. It cannot initially confiscate any capitol from people except criminals (fines) or people it uses it's services one (user fees). The Head of State can also use their own capitol to fund it, as well as donations. The game will also start with "banks". Banks have the power to keep capitol (seemingly) safe and to print their own bank notes to represent it. There are many more institutions that can be created, including hospitals.

Last Sentiment. This may be a lot to read but the game is not complicated. There are little rules you need to keep track of. And I will be doing most of the work. But, lastly, keep in mind that the game is unpredictable. I've given you incentive for things that may not end up how you hoped. I also have many tricks you can use to your advantage.

Sign-Up:

0. (Fate)
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 2:15:32 AM
This sounds amazing. What time period is this sent in (Or any?)
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ObiWan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 7:31:09 AM
This sounds like it would be fascinating, I just have two questions:
1. How much of a disadvantage would I be at, seeing as I've only one 7 debates (basically would it be worth playing)?
2. Does the 'two seasons to grow crops rule' mean that you can't eat for the first two seasons?
These are not the droids you're looking for.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 9:01:48 AM
Well, No offense, but I am going to wait to join until I get in some debates and stuff. I really like the Idea though. Good luck!
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 12:10:01 PM
I'd personally order it so that it's not completely random so the higher debaters get more, or more posts = more, but still random on how much each gets (so a SMCC calculation maybe?)
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 12:22:46 PM
Looks pretty sick.

Sign me up.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 2:42:26 PM
At 10/9/2012 7:31:09 AM, ObiWan wrote:
This sounds like it would be fascinating, I just have two questions:
1. How much of a disadvantage would I be at, seeing as I've only one 7 debates (basically would it be worth playing)?

Based on the average amount of debates that the average person who plays this will have, I would guess that's on the low end. But not bad. I'm actually hoping some people without any debates will join so we have some homeless people.
2. Does the 'two seasons to grow crops rule' mean that you can't eat for the first two seasons?

If you've planted it, you can't eat it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 2:43:28 PM
At 10/9/2012 2:15:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
2. Zaradi
3. Stephan_Hawkings
4. Lordknukle
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 6:52:36 PM
"Players will start off with an unequal footing, as a real economy would. It will not be entirely random. The condition of a player's initial standing will be largely based off of the amount of debates that they have won. The amount of a players won debates will correspond to how much property they have. The amount of property they have translates to much they can gain from "mining" and "farming" on their property."
Will I be dead as soon as the game starts?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 7:14:07 PM
At 10/9/2012 2:43:28 PM, FREEDO wrote:
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
2. Zaradi
3. Stephan_Hawkings
4. Lordknukle
13. Daytonanerd
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 7:32:56 PM
At 10/9/2012 7:14:07 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
2. Zaradi
3. Stephan_Hawkings
4. Lordknukle
5. Chicken
13. Daytonanerd
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 8:15:35 PM
At 10/9/2012 7:32:56 PM, Chicken wrote:
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
2. Daytona
3. Stephan_Hawkings
4. Lordknukle
5. Chicken
13. Zaradi

SWAG JACKED
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 9:37:06 PM
At 10/9/2012 8:15:35 PM, Zaradi wrote:
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
2. Zaradi, the man full of jack.
3. Stephan_Hawkings
4. Lordknukle
5. Chicken
13. Daytonanerd

SWAG JACKED

http://memegenerator.net...

This is MY spot.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 10:50:45 PM
Sign me up. Will you add posts as a a factor? Some people have won few debates (Such as me) compared to others and posts shows how active we all are.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:42:54 PM
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
2. Zaradi
3. Stephan_Hawkings
4. Lordknukle
5. Chicken
6. VK
7. IFLY
13. Daytonanerd

Been a while since I've tried something other than mafia. But this looks interesting, so why not?
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2012 11:43:44 PM
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
2. Zaradi
3. Stephan_Hawkings
4. Lordknukle
5. Chicken
6. VK
7. IFLY
8. Vmpire
13. Daytonanerd
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 4:37:54 AM
At 10/9/2012 6:52:36 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Not sure why you ask. You'll start off with 8 lots of property.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 5:02:51 AM
At 10/10/2012 4:37:54 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Ah, I thought it would take into account your W/L ratio instead.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 5:10:58 AM
At 10/10/2012 5:02:51 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/10/2012 4:37:54 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Ah, I thought it would take into account your W/L ratio instead.

I.E you had preset amounts and whoever is the highest ranked player will get the highest number of the preset plots.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 7:45:05 AM
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
2. Zaradi
3. Stephan_Hawkings
4. Lordknukle
5. Chicken
6. VK
7. IFLY
8. Vmpire
13. Daytonanerd
Replacements
1. Lannan13

I would like to join but can't play until Monday.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 4:32:00 PM
At 10/10/2012 7:45:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Replacements
1. Lannan13

No replacements for this game. People either play or die.

However, I may include "immigrants" later on.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2012 5:28:55 PM
At 10/10/2012 7:45:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
0. (Fate)
1. Burrito
2. Zaradi
3. Stephan_Hawkings
4. Lordknukle
5. Chicken
6. VK
7. IFLY
8. Vmpire
9.MA
13. Daytonanerd
Replacements
1. Lannan13

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 5:30:03 PM
@ Freedo can I sign up and we wait till Monday?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2012 5:30:56 PM
COME ON ALREDEH!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@o@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@v@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@v@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@v@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc