Total Posts:71|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Korra Mafia DP4

daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 4:44:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mako felt good. Town had just found the 2nd mafia, and he was about to kill the player he thought was scum. But before he could arrive at his destination, a player walked up to him. "Amon!" Mako shouted. "You benders are on a killing rampage. It is time to cut you down to size.". With that, Amon used his eqaulist weapons to cut off the bending of Mako. Amon then slit Mako's neck. The town found the dead Mako alone, in an abandoned alleyway. The one who took justice upon himself was gone.

Killed Last Night:

Budda- You are Mako, brother of Bolin, and in a complicated relationship with Korra/Asami. You are the main Firebender of the series, and Fire is the most dangerouse element. You are the vig.

Lynched last DP:

OneE- You are Tarrlok, brother of Noatak (Amon), and son of Yakone. You were a waterbender on the city council, appearing innocent until about midway through the season. As such, you are a godfather until DP3. You also inherited the trait of bloodbending from your father, and can manipulate people with it. As such, you are the redirector.

Living Players:

1. RoyalPaladin
2. SocialPinko
3. Zaradi
4. Medic
5. Logic
6. OberHerr
7. Johnnyboy

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 players to lynch.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 4:57:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead

1) MA- Lin Bei Fong- cop, 1x LD- TOWN
2) Jordan-Hiroshi Sato- 1X Gf, Roleblocker- MAFIA
3) Tv- JOAT (vig, doc, rb, bp)- TOWN
4) OneE- Tarllok- redirector, temp Gf- MAFIA
5) Budda- Mako- vig- TOWN

Role Claims

1) Royal- Tahno- Temporary miller (until Dp4)
2) Zaradi- Hasook- Vanilla
3) Logic- Saikhan- Backup 1X LD

Character Claims

1) Oberherr- Tenzin
2) SPinko- Bolin

No Claims

1) Medic- IWWTT
2) Johnny- IWWTT

I think we should have a mass character/role claim today and lynch whoever seems most scummy. As the updated DL list suggests, I'm Bolin. I'm the town roleblocker. My PM says this is because I'm an Earthbender and its used to block things. Here are my actions, Dp1: blocked Royal, Dp2: Royal again. I was going to Rb OneE but Daytona said he was penalized for posting analysis after the Dp. Dp3: Medic. I figured mafia were down to him, Logic, or Johnny.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 6:00:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Tv has given me the go ahead to out the existence of a mason PM between him, Budda, and I. We were placed in it prior to the beginning of the game and have been conversing since the game started. We all started out knowing each other's characters and roles. The reason we were grouped together was because we were all on the Fire Ferrets together.

Since it's out, here are the list of all of our night actions since the beginning of the game. I figure these might possibly prove useful.

Dp1:

Budda waived
I blocked Royal
Tv docced himself (failed)

Dp2:

Budda waived
I blocked Royal again
Tv waived (died)

Dp3:

Budda targeted Johnny to kill
I Rb'd Medic
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 6:03:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Logic

His claim is super scummy. Along with his fluff at the end of Dp2 and his contradictory defense (that he didn't want to cheat by posting substance even though posting isn't allowed at the end of the Dp. (leaning mafia)

Royal

She's been playing relatively pro-town (especially for Royal). She went after Jordan pretty early without trying to defend him or any other scum slips in that sense (i.e., trying to cast doubt, shifting blame). She also character and role claimed on the first page of Dp1 without prodding so that counts in her favor. (leaning town)

Medic

His first comment in Dp1 was a bogus claim that Zaradi and Royal's conversation was contrived. Problem is it was pretty normal (she claimed Dp4 miller, he didn't take issue) plus mafiosos don't link themselves that early in the game (or ever if they can help it) so the logic behind that deduction is incoherent. Then when Royal and I jumped on his case he quickly backed off. (leaning mafia)

Johnny

Extremely inactive. The only thing he's said that I could find was that he wins with the town, that he finds Royal's temp miller claim suspicious (but then never follows up on it), and then he asks for a Drafterlist Dp3. (leaning mafia, more sure of him then I am of Medic)

Town- Me, Zaradi, Ober

Zaradi counter claimed and led a lynch on a mafioso and hasn't been Cc'd on his vanilla claim. Ober seems town stemming from his claim. Tenzin is probs the only character besides ours that I would think is auto-town.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 6:04:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Johnny for character/role claim, though we should get one from everybody today, including Medic and then Ober's role.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 6:56:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think we should lynch between logic and medic today. Both have been very inactive. Logic's defense was completely contradictory and shifty, and he initially wanted to use his LD power on OneE to "confirm" him even though he later said he was sure that he was scum when he was called out on it by Zaradi.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 6:57:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My question is why he would want to waste his one-shot power attempting to confirm someone whom he deemed to be scum, especially since that person was about to be lynched. I also want to know why he changed his stance after Zaradi indicated that this was scummy.

I honestly think Logic is trying too hard to fly under the radar.

VTL Johnny for a full claim.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 7:01:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well your scum read on Medic is pretty much the same for Johnny. He's only posted a few times this game, once saying IWWTT, once asking for a Drafterlist, and once said he thought you were suspicious.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 7:25:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay my claim is going to be hard to believe, especially since Budda's role pm makes no mention of the relationship between our characters and role.

I am Asami Sato. I am functionally vanilla with an important caveat. However, I need confirmation that I am allowed to announce the condition of my role. While the condition of my role is no longer relevant, I cannot announce it until I am sure that I will not be modkilled for outing this condition. What I can confirm is that my role has to do with the complicated relationship between Asumi and Mako.

Spinko, is there any way Budda knew of this condition and outed it in the role pm?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 7:51:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 6:03:24 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Logic

His claim is super scummy. Along with his fluff at the end of Dp2 and his contradictory defense (that he didn't want to cheat by posting substance even though posting isn't allowed at the end of the Dp. (leaning mafia)

Royal

She's been playing relatively pro-town (especially for Royal). She went after Jordan pretty early without trying to defend him or any other scum slips in that sense (i.e., trying to cast doubt, shifting blame). She also character and role claimed on the first page of Dp1 without prodding so that counts in her favor. (leaning town)

Medic

His first comment in Dp1 was a bogus claim that Zaradi and Royal's conversation was contrived. Problem is it was pretty normal (she claimed Dp4 miller, he didn't take issue) plus mafiosos don't link themselves that early in the game (or ever if they can help it) so the logic behind that deduction is incoherent. Then when Royal and I jumped on his case he quickly backed off. (leaning mafia)

You're overdramatizing here, I already explained this. I took a break from mafia and didn't know that the temp miller role had been used much since I hadn't seen it. Once it was explained that it's been used in past games, I backed off. I see nothing suspicious about a townie doing that.

Johnny

Extremely inactive. The only thing he's said that I could find was that he wins with the town, that he finds Royal's temp miller claim suspicious (but then never follows up on it), and then he asks for a Drafterlist Dp3. (leaning mafia, more sure of him then I am of Medic)

Town- Me, Zaradi, Ober

Zaradi counter claimed and led a lynch on a mafioso and hasn't been Cc'd on his vanilla claim. Ober seems town stemming from his claim. Tenzin is probs the only character besides ours that I would think is auto-town.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 8:07:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry, had a soccer practice. I still have debate work for my team to work on, so I'll be semi-active here. I'll still post analysis and all that, but I'll just be multi-tasking (this, debate, and the new episode of Elementary that's on tonight. And apparently Person of Interest is airing a new episode, so I shall be quite busy.).

Aside from that, my analysis will come on a direct reply basis.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 8:34:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 7:25:55 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Okay my claim is going to be hard to believe, especially since Budda's role pm makes no mention of the relationship between our characters and role.

I am Asami Sato. I am functionally vanilla with an important caveat. However, I need confirmation that I am allowed to announce the condition of my role. While the condition of my role is no longer relevant, I cannot announce it until I am sure that I will not be modkilled for outing this condition. What I can confirm is that my role has to do with the complicated relationship between Asumi and Mako.

Spinko, is there any way Budda knew of this condition and outed it in the role pm?

We got our role PM in the same thread. It didn't mention Asami.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 8:35:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 7:55:52 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I haven't wanted to claim but I realize that it's down to me and Johnny to claim so...I'm Katara.

Role pl0z.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 8:56:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am the BP, because my air bending is focused greatly on evasion.

So, yeah.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 8:57:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 8:56:04 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I am the BP, because my air bending is focused greatly on evasion.

So, yeah.

Tv theorized you'd be Bp. Checks out.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 9:04:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 8:57:19 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/18/2012 8:56:04 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I am the BP, because my air bending is focused greatly on evasion.

So, yeah.

Tv theorized you'd be Bp. Checks out.

As did Logic, though I think both of them thought that because 1) they had both seen(TV because of his RPM) that air bending = BP 2) I didn't wanna reveal my role, as to make it not as potentially useless.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 9:19:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 8:34:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/18/2012 7:25:55 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Okay my claim is going to be hard to believe, especially since Budda's role pm makes no mention of the relationship between our characters and role.

I am Asami Sato. I am functionally vanilla with an important caveat. However, I need confirmation that I am allowed to announce the condition of my role. While the condition of my role is no longer relevant, I cannot announce it until I am sure that I will not be modkilled for outing this condition. What I can confirm is that my role has to do with the complicated relationship between Asumi and Mako.

Spinko, is there any way Budda knew of this condition and outed it in the role pm?

We got our role PM in the same thread. It didn't mention Asami.

Well sh!t. That will make my role hard to believe.

I got confirmation from Daytona. The condition was that if I or Mako were to die, the other would also be killed. Revealing this information would have resulted in death before the mod confirmed that I could full claim.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 9:24:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 9:19:15 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 10/18/2012 8:34:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/18/2012 7:25:55 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Okay my claim is going to be hard to believe, especially since Budda's role pm makes no mention of the relationship between our characters and role.

I am Asami Sato. I am functionally vanilla with an important caveat. However, I need confirmation that I am allowed to announce the condition of my role. While the condition of my role is no longer relevant, I cannot announce it until I am sure that I will not be modkilled for outing this condition. What I can confirm is that my role has to do with the complicated relationship between Asumi and Mako.

Spinko, is there any way Budda knew of this condition and outed it in the role pm?

We got our role PM in the same thread. It didn't mention Asami.

Well sh!t. That will make my role hard to believe.

I got confirmation from Daytona. The condition was that if I or Mako were to die, the other would also be killed. Revealing this information would have resulted in death before the mod confirmed that I could full claim.

Don't believe it. Seems like a fear based way to keep from getting lynched. Once Medic claims, we'll pick between him, you, and Logic.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 9:26:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 9:24:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/18/2012 9:19:15 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 10/18/2012 8:34:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/18/2012 7:25:55 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Okay my claim is going to be hard to believe, especially since Budda's role pm makes no mention of the relationship between our characters and role.

I am Asami Sato. I am functionally vanilla with an important caveat. However, I need confirmation that I am allowed to announce the condition of my role. While the condition of my role is no longer relevant, I cannot announce it until I am sure that I will not be modkilled for outing this condition. What I can confirm is that my role has to do with the complicated relationship between Asumi and Mako.

Spinko, is there any way Budda knew of this condition and outed it in the role pm?

We got our role PM in the same thread. It didn't mention Asami.

Well sh!t. That will make my role hard to believe.

I got confirmation from Daytona. The condition was that if I or Mako were to die, the other would also be killed. Revealing this information would have resulted in death before the mod confirmed that I could full claim.

Don't believe it. Seems like a fear based way to keep from getting lynched. Once Medic claims, we'll pick between him, you, and Logic.

I don't understand. How did I use fear in anything I have posted to keep from getting lynched?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 9:37:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
SP, I do kinda find it convenient that that only people who can confirm you are dead.....I dunno, just seems a little coincidental. Are you the recruiter, or is it like a you just start out that way?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 9:51:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 9:37:22 PM, OberHerr wrote:
SP, I do kinda find it convenient that that only people who can confirm you are dead.....I dunno, just seems a little coincidental. Are you the recruiter, or is it like a you just start out that way?

We started out that way. Furthermore after Tv died he intentionally left a hint about us.

At 10/17/2012 8:58:49 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Motherfvckers. Avenge me Fire Ferrets!

Furthermore I'm a major character so what's the problem?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 9:52:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 9:26:48 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 10/18/2012 9:24:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Don't believe it. Seems like a fear based way to keep from getting lynched. Once Medic claims, we'll pick between him, you, and Logic.

I don't understand. How did I use fear in anything I have posted to keep from getting lynched?

You said if you die then I'll die. That's about as fear mongering as it gets. As mafia I've claimed vengeful townie twice to get out of getting lynched.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:10:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 8:35:26 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/18/2012 7:55:52 PM, medic0506 wrote:
I haven't wanted to claim but I realize that it's down to me and Johnny to claim so...I'm Katara.

Role pl0z.

Doc. Protected myself np 1, Zaradi np 2, Zaradi again last night but was told my action was not successful.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:24:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 9:52:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/18/2012 9:26:48 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 10/18/2012 9:24:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Don't believe it. Seems like a fear based way to keep from getting lynched. Once Medic claims, we'll pick between him, you, and Logic.

I don't understand. How did I use fear in anything I have posted to keep from getting lynched?

You said if you die then I'll die. That's about as fear mongering as it gets. As mafia I've claimed vengeful townie twice to get out of getting lynched.

Two things. You are not Mako, and Mako is already dead.

Also, I claimed incorrectly. We would have died with each other if one of us were to die before DP3. Budda died NP3. So even if Mako was alive, you would be able to safely lynch me.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:25:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead

1) MA- Lin Bei Fong- cop, 1x LD- TOWN
2) Jordan-Hiroshi Sato- 1X Gf, Roleblocker- MAFIA
3) Tv- JOAT (vig, doc, rb, bp)- TOWN
4) OneE- Tarllok- redirector, temp Gf- MAFIA
5) Budda- Mako- vig- TOWN

Role Claims

1) Royal- Tahno- Temporary miller (until Dp4)
2) Zaradi- Hasook- Vanilla
3) Logic- Saikhan- Backup 1X LD
4) Oberherr- Tenzin- BP
5) SPinko- Bolin- RB
6) Medic- Katara- Doctor
7) Johnny- Asami- Vanilla (if him or Mako dies, the other does as well)

Alright so I think Zaradi, Royal, and Ober are town. Ober's character is major and has no hint of being anti-town. Zaradi and Royal, while having somewhat minor characters, have only played pro-town (Zaradi took down two mafiosos, Royal was right with him).

Interestingly enough, Tv's JOAT abilities correspond roughly to the other town power roles. He was vig (Budda), doc (Medic), rb (Me), and bp (Ober). The roles missing here are the vanilla (though imo Zaradi is confirmed), miller (same for Royal). I think Medic is most likely also town from this, combined with the fact that doctor is a major SOP role.

That leaves Logic and Johnny as the last possible mafia. I'm inclined to think Logic though since Asami is major character and from (A) the convenience of his role and (B) the inconsistencies in his posting from Dp3.

VTL Logic. I say we lynch him today. If he flips scum, we win, great. If he flips town, we go for Johnny.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:27:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 10:24:51 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 10/18/2012 9:52:16 PM, socialpinko wrote:

You said if you die then I'll die. That's about as fear mongering as it gets. As mafia I've claimed vengeful townie twice to get out of getting lynched.

Two things. You are not Mako, and Mako is already dead.

Also, I claimed incorrectly. We would have died with each other if one of us were to die before DP3. Budda died NP3. So even if Mako was alive, you would be able to safely lynch me.

I'll give your mistake the benefit of the doubt for now. What do you think of Logic?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:31:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hmm, well I don't really know the major characters that are new to this series, so forgive me if I don't know that.

VTL LoR for death.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:35:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/18/2012 10:31:00 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hmm, well I don't really know the major characters that are new to this series, so forgive me if I don't know that.

VTL LoR for death.

Are you just going to take what I said on faith?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2012 10:37:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

Johnny- 1/4- Royal

Logic- 2/4- SPinko, Ober
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.