Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Korra Mafia DP5

daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 10:00:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Republic City was surprised this morning when there were no dead players.

Living Players:

1. Medic
2. RoyalPaladin
3. Johnnyboy
4. SocialPinko
5. Zaradi
6. OberHerr

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 10:03:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, SocialPinko is manipulated into washing his head into the wall.

SocialPinko has been killed.

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 10:07:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 10:00:37 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Republic City was surprised this morning when there were no dead players.

Living Players:

1. Medic
2. RoyalPaladin
3. Johnnyboy
4. SocialPinko
5. Zaradi
6. OberHerr

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

I protected myself so if 3rd party can kill then they came after me. Personally, I think it's Royal. She covers for why she would show guilty long enough for the cop, if present, to be outed.

VTL Royal
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 10:15:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Avenge me Fire Ferrets. Oh wait it's just a bunch of weirdo characters left. So Tenzin I guess.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 10:21:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 10:07:31 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 10/19/2012 10:00:37 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Republic City was surprised this morning when there were no dead players.

Living Players:

1. Medic
2. RoyalPaladin
3. Johnnyboy
4. SocialPinko
5. Zaradi
6. OberHerr

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

I protected myself so if 3rd party can kill then they came after me. Personally, I think it's Royal. She covers for why she would show guilty long enough for the cop, if present, to be outed.

VTL Royal

Well the day kill solves for that. Anyone know who was on?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2012 10:26:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also, @Medic:

That's a fair reason, but I think we need to be hesitant about who me lynch since we know Yakone has a killing ability (case in point: spinko). So we don't have as much wiggle room as we'd like, although we do have a little.

What do you think about Johnny and Ober?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 12:01:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 10:26:56 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Also, @Medic:

That's a fair reason, but I think we need to be hesitant about who me lynch since we know Yakone has a killing ability (case in point: spinko). So we don't have as much wiggle room as we'd like, although we do have a little.

What do you think about Johnny and Ober?

Ok, so I'm thinking it Royal aswell, and here is why. She only lynched Maf when it was clear they were gonna be lynched, didn't talk much Cept for the last two DPs or so, and only actually led a lynch on LoR, who I was not Maf. JB is our obvious last choice, but I think Medic should protect himself tonight. If we just keep doing that, the Mafia can never win.

Also, Royal was not RBed the night before the DP when LoR claimed to lose his role. We knew the last Maf is a role eraser, so.....seems obvious. Either JB or Royal.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 12:05:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 12:01:29 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/19/2012 10:26:56 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Also, @Medic:

That's a fair reason, but I think we need to be hesitant about who me lynch since we know Yakone has a killing ability (case in point: spinko). So we don't have as much wiggle room as we'd like, although we do have a little.

What do you think about Johnny and Ober?

Ok, so I'm thinking it Royal aswell, and here is why. She only lynched Maf when it was clear they were gonna be lynched, didn't talk much Cept for the last two DPs or so, and only actually led a lynch on LoR, who I was not Maf. JB is our obvious last choice, but I think Medic should protect himself tonight. If we just keep doing that, the Mafia can never win.

Also, Royal was not RBed the night before the DP when LoR claimed to lose his role. We knew the last Maf is a role eraser, so.....seems obvious. Either JB or Royal.

Wait, nevermind, just read last DP. Dang, who the hell is Yakone?

This game is annoying me.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 12:10:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok...so what's the win condition for Yakone?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 12:24:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 12:10:46 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok...so what's the win condition for Yakone?

Everyone dead? I think that's what the post last DP said.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 1:02:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 12:24:44 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/20/2012 12:10:46 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok...so what's the win condition for Yakone?

Everyone dead? I think that's what the post last DP said.

Well...isn't that impossible, if I'm BP, and Medic just keeps docking himself?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 1:17:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 1:02:02 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/20/2012 12:24:44 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/20/2012 12:10:46 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok...so what's the win condition for Yakone?

Everyone dead? I think that's what the post last DP said.

Well...isn't that impossible, if I'm BP, and Medic just keeps docking himself?

You forget the day kill.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 1:22:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 1:17:54 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/20/2012 1:02:02 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/20/2012 12:24:44 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/20/2012 12:10:46 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok...so what's the win condition for Yakone?

Everyone dead? I think that's what the post last DP said.

Well...isn't that impossible, if I'm BP, and Medic just keeps docking himself?

You forget the day kill.

Damn.

Well...Can I even be killed though? Anyways, I'd say my reasons for lynchinng Royal are pretty well off.

I dunno who to lynch, but I just kina got this feeling that Zaradi is the person. I mean, it think it's pretty obvious it's a serial day-killer, or something like that....and Vanilla could easily work for that. But, it cold just as easily be Royal, or JB. I dunno.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 1:30:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 1:22:06 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/20/2012 1:17:54 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/20/2012 1:02:02 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/20/2012 12:24:44 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/20/2012 12:10:46 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok...so what's the win condition for Yakone?

Everyone dead? I think that's what the post last DP said.

Well...isn't that impossible, if I'm BP, and Medic just keeps docking himself?

You forget the day kill.

Damn.

Well...Can I even be killed though? Anyways, I'd say my reasons for lynchinng Royal are pretty well off.

I'd assume so since BP would only work at night. I'd get that clarified.

Also, it's not that far off. It's something to consider. We just gotta get together and get this guy found so we can wrap this up. It's just another TP. Easy town win, right?

I dunno who to lynch, but I just kina got this feeling that Zaradi is the person. I mean, it think it's pretty obvious it's a serial day-killer, or something like that....and Vanilla could easily work for that. But, it cold just as easily be Royal, or JB. I dunno.

Exactly. At this point, I don't have any suspicions either way and don't have a single clue where to start. But I also don't think at this point we can call anyone, I even include myself, confirmed. We've clearly missed something. We just gotta figure out what.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 10:53:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead

1) MA- Lin Bei Fong- cop, 1x LD- TOWN
2) Jordan-Hiroshi Sato- 1X Gf, Roleblocker- MAFIA
3) Tv- JOAT (vig, doc, rb, bp)- TOWN
4) OneE- Tarllok- redirector, temp Gf- MAFIA
5) Budda- Mako- vig- TOWN
6) Logic- ???-???- MAFIA
7) Spinko- Bolin- ???- ???(Town, unless there are two TPs)

Role Claims

1) Royal- Tahno- Temporary miller (until Dp4)
2) Zaradi- Hasook- Vanilla
3) Medic- katara- Doc
4) Ober Tenzin- BP
5) Johnny- Asumi- Vanilla/Lover
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 10:54:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just on the basis of roles, me and Royal have the least believable roles. However, bulletproof is not uncommon for TPs. Can anyone tell me how solid Ober's character claim is?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 12:17:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 10:54:50 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Just on the basis of roles, me and Royal have the least believable roles. However, bulletproof is not uncommon for TPs. Can anyone tell me how solid Ober's character claim is?

Very. Lol I'll stop taking now.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 4:28:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 12:17:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/20/2012 10:54:50 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Just on the basis of roles, me and Royal have the least believable roles. However, bulletproof is not uncommon for TPs. Can anyone tell me how solid Ober's character claim is?

Very. Lol I'll stop taking now.

Pretty solid, although I hesitate to call him confirmed seeing as no one had any clue there would be a TP Day SK. It could've just been a prepared fake-claim, although I'd have to look back at the previous DPs to see his play style to figure out if he was acting scummy or not. But if we were to compare it to the Korra PM, then it seems to fit in with the elemental powers. But that doesn't really respond to the possible mod-prepared fake-claim. Then again, any of us could have a mod-confirmed fake-claim, so I'm grasping at straws to try to find something.

Idk, lemme think about things and I'll come up with some idea on what we should do.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 4:41:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay, with five people left we have at least 4-5 DPs left of straight NLs. Assuming straight MLs, we have maybe two mislynches before we lose. Not too much time, but we do have a little bit of wiggle room. I'd suggest the following course of action, with this in mind:

Each of us creates a list of the people in time game, most probably inno on the top, most probably scum on the bottom. We take those lists and compile them into one collective list. Lynch from bottom to top until we have more solid suspicion to go off of. Yeah, that's a piss-poor plan, but unless someone has a better idea I can't think of anything else right now.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 5:44:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have to get ready for and go to my soccer game tonight, but if someone would be so kind as to post their analysis and comment on my plan by the time I return in a few hours, that would be splendid.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 8:25:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
OberHerr is completely retarded. Logic was Mafia; please read the previous DP. There is absolutely no way that I am Mafia for two reasons.

1. The Mafia is dead, as has been confirmed by the mod.

2. I called out Logic first and led the lynch on him.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 8:25:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/19/2012 8:55:21 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Logic was the last scum, but the game is not over yet.

LYNCH SCENE!

Amon was just about to give a speech in town square. He walked out, and was immediately greeted with hate. "WE KNOW YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR YOURSELF!" the town screamed. "WE KNOW THE EQUALIST STUFF WAS A PLOY! YOU ARE THE LAST SCUM!" Amon knew he was caught, and didn't have the will at this point to fight back. He was all alone. So he took out the knife he killed Mako with, and slit his own neck. "Republic City is safe!" the people cried. But they didn't know that there was one more challenge, and it was a great one.

Logic was guilty!

However, Yakone lurks, and he is very lethal. Mafia gets 3rd place, but if you all die, and Yakone is the last one standing, you get 2nd place. You have to kill Yakone to win.

Get your NAs in ASAP!
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 8:28:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now Ober will say that I am the third party because I led the lynch on Logic.

I don't see why my claim makes me suspicious. There have been multiple temporary millers in the past, and not only have I been one of the most active townies, but I also led a lynch on someone who has never been caught as scum in the past year. I would literally have no incentive to do it if I were third party because it would reduce my chances of winning. This TP obviously has kills, so he/she needed a Mafioso to provide extra kills during the night. If I had been TP, I would have wanted Logic to live, especially since I was the one who deduced that he was scum.

I think that it's Johnny or Ober.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 9:32:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 5:44:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I have to get ready for and go to my soccer game tonight, but if someone would be so kind as to post their analysis and comment on my plan by the time I return in a few hours, that would be splendid.

I see I was completely ignored. Thanks guys.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 10:24:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My reads on people:

1) Royal- Tahno- Temporary miller (until Dp4)

Took 85-90% of the lead on the lynch of Logic. Since all mafia are dead (mod confirmed) can't attribute it to a bus. Analysis has been fairly spot on and her behavior has been pretty pro-town (which is generally surprising, seeing as her behavior is slightly anti-town all the time). The only thing I can put against her is that she is playing SO PRO TOWN, which is generally different from how she normally plays as town. But that's severely grasping at straws. Liklihood of her being town in my eyes - 90%

2) Zaradi- Hasook- Vanilla

Hai, that's me. I know I'm town because I have my role PM open in the second tab. 100% liklihood as town.

3) Medic- katara- Doc

Activity has been fairly low at best. Analysis has been rare, and even then it's just been in congruence with whatever town is pushing for at the moment. Flying under the radar doesn't even cover the half of it. The only thing going for him is that his claim is the only doc in the game (barring TV's Korra JOAT). While he hasn't been definitively town, he hasn't exactly been definitively scummy either. Liklihood of being town - 50-60%

4) Ober Tenzin- BP

Claim is pretty solid, but as Johnny noted, it's not all that odd to see a BP survivor. Behavior and analysis has been.....sketchy. I'll have to go back through the other DPs to see what he's done, but I'm not too sure about his behavior being the most pro town thing ever. Liklihood of being town - 50%

5) Johnny- Asumi- Vanilla/Lover

The thing that strikes me as odd about Johnny's claim is the entire lover aspect. I may not know enough about it or have read enough about it, but my question is why isn't he dead yet? Mako's been dead for a while now, so shouldn't he be dead? @Johnny: Can we get a paraphrase of your role PM? Aside from that, though, I can't really say much about him. I can't remember too much analysis of his, which leads me to believe that he hasn't really been super busy with it. More reading to do. Liklihood of being town - 60%
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 11:27:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 8:28:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Now Ober will say that I am the third party because I led the lynch on Logic.

I don't see why my claim makes me suspicious. There have been multiple temporary millers in the past, and not only have I been one of the most active townies, but I also led a lynch on someone who has never been caught as scum in the past year. I would literally have no incentive to do it if I were third party because it would reduce my chances of winning. This TP obviously has kills, so he/she needed a Mafioso to provide extra kills during the night. If I had been TP, I would have wanted Logic to live, especially since I was the one who deduced that he was scum.

I think that it's Johnny or Ober.

Good job for not reading the rest of my posts.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-