Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Rate Mafia on a scale of 1-10

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 8:29:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would say a 9 for me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 8:32:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Seven. It's a great game the flexes the deductive reasoning skills and tries to get you to pick lies from truth, which also has applicability in the real world. Sadly, it's missing the last three points because people tend to take it way too seriously.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 8:34:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 8:32:15 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Seven. It's a great game the flexes the deductive reasoning skills and tries to get you to pick lies from truth, which also has applicability in the real world. Sadly, it's missing the last three points because people tend to take it way too seriously.

http://britfa.gs...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 8:56:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 8:34:41 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 10/30/2012 8:32:15 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Seven. It's a great game the flexes the deductive reasoning skills and tries to get you to pick lies from truth, which also has applicability in the real world. Sadly, it's missing the last three points because people tend to take it way too seriously.

http://britfa.gs...

http://memegenerator.net...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 9:16:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
-3.14159 Fnord.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 9:17:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 9:16:58 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
-3.14159 Fnord.

Go die.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 9:27:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Are we talking about specific players in general or the game?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 9:29:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 9:17:32 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 10/30/2012 9:16:58 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
-3.14159 Fnord.

Go die.

Psshhhh, I is immortal.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 9:41:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 9:27:02 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Are we talking about specific players in general or the game?

General.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 10:05:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry to say but a 0. I've joined a few beginner games to try it, and nobody ever helps me out via PM (they say, "If you are a beginner you'll get an assistant to teach you." Pssh).
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2012 10:21:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/30/2012 10:05:38 PM, Contra wrote:
Sorry to say but a 0. I've joined a few beginner games to try it, and nobody ever helps me out via PM (they say, "If you are a beginner you'll get an assistant to teach you." Pssh).

The mod told me everything I needed to know. Plus, the TV's guide to mafia pretty much explains all the basics. From there, it's live and learn.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 3:04:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anywhere from 6 to 10.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush