Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Master Chief vs Shepard

Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 10:56:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I know its been asked before but i gotta know what this community thinks. Who will win. Ima go with Master Chief. Shepard is a beast but Master Chief is a huge brick wall with a gun. Shepard could shoot it all day but it'l only fall on top of him. What do you think
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:06:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It depends. I think a biotics Shepard might win. A Soldier Shepard, I will say, would get owned. Also, which MC? What weapons? Would MC have Cortana?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2012 11:36:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/1/2012 11:06:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
It depends. I think a biotics Shepard might win. A Soldier Shepard, I will say, would get owned. Also, which MC? What weapons? Would MC have Cortana?

That is for you to decide. Think what Master Chief would need to defeat Shepard, if he could. And vice versa.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 12:11:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/1/2012 11:36:51 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 11/1/2012 11:06:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
It depends. I think a biotics Shepard might win. A Soldier Shepard, I will say, would get owned. Also, which MC? What weapons? Would MC have Cortana?

That is for you to decide. Think what Master Chief would need to defeat Shepard, if he could. And vice versa.

Well, in hand-to-hand, Masterchief would destroy any know version of Shepard, especially if they were allowed armor. However, I would say if Shepard had biotics, and MC couldn't react quickly enough, Shepard could simply kill him from a distance using any number of biotic techniques/powers.

But if its just a front out firefight, MC's increased shields, speed, and better armor once the shields fail, plus Cortana if we allow it, would porbably end in him triumphing. Plus, if this is Halo 4 MC we're talking about, he can using Hardlight shield, Jetpack, Thrusterpack, Promethean Vision(advanced heat vision), Active Camo(invisibility), and Hologram. So, its a huge "it depends".
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Df0512
Posts: 966
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 4:42:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/2/2012 12:11:50 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 11/1/2012 11:36:51 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 11/1/2012 11:06:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
It depends. I think a biotics Shepard might win. A Soldier Shepard, I will say, would get owned. Also, which MC? What weapons? Would MC have Cortana?

That is for you to decide. Think what Master Chief would need to defeat Shepard, if he could. And vice versa.

Well, in hand-to-hand, Masterchief would destroy any know version of Shepard, especially if they were allowed armor. However, I would say if Shepard had biotics, and MC couldn't react quickly enough, Shepard could simply kill him from a distance using any number of biotic techniques/powers.

But if its just a front out firefight, MC's increased shields, speed, and better armor once the shields fail, plus Cortana if we allow it, would porbably end in him triumphing. Plus, if this is Halo 4 MC we're talking about, he can using Hardlight shield, Jetpack, Thrusterpack, Promethean Vision(advanced heat vision), Active Camo(invisibility), and Hologram. So, its a huge "it depends".

Well Mc has his tools and Shepard has his. I would give it to Mc, but the most power versions of themselves going at it would, to me be up in the air. Regardless of all the things you just pointed out. You couldn't really limitthemto any one type of combat situation because they both have their strengths. MC with out those weapons and armor would probably lose. But at his strongest, idk man. That be a hell of a fight.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2012 4:44:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/2/2012 4:42:35 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 11/2/2012 12:11:50 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 11/1/2012 11:36:51 PM, Df0512 wrote:
At 11/1/2012 11:06:38 PM, OberHerr wrote:
It depends. I think a biotics Shepard might win. A Soldier Shepard, I will say, would get owned. Also, which MC? What weapons? Would MC have Cortana?

That is for you to decide. Think what Master Chief would need to defeat Shepard, if he could. And vice versa.

Well, in hand-to-hand, Masterchief would destroy any know version of Shepard, especially if they were allowed armor. However, I would say if Shepard had biotics, and MC couldn't react quickly enough, Shepard could simply kill him from a distance using any number of biotic techniques/powers.

But if its just a front out firefight, MC's increased shields, speed, and better armor once the shields fail, plus Cortana if we allow it, would porbably end in him triumphing. Plus, if this is Halo 4 MC we're talking about, he can using Hardlight shield, Jetpack, Thrusterpack, Promethean Vision(advanced heat vision), Active Camo(invisibility), and Hologram. So, its a huge "it depends".

Well Mc has his tools and Shepard has his. I would give it to Mc, but the most power versions of themselves going at it would, to me be up in the air. Regardless of all the things you just pointed out. You couldn't really limitthemto any one type of combat situation because they both have their strengths. MC with out those weapons and armor would probably lose. But at his strongest, idk man. That be a hell of a fight.

IF they both didn't have armor, it would porbably come down to how close they were, and who shots first.

I would give it to MC on average, but a biotics Shepard would be a force to reckon with.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-