Total Posts:94|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

"The Colony" Mafia DP4

Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:17:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The colony had begun to become more sluggish. They seemed not to care about the threats that were right in front of their nose, and searched less and less for those who would wish them harm. And due to their sluggishness, they only harm themselves further.

Aeric waved goodbye to his date for the night, who he rather enjoyed when she offered her company to him, and laid back in his bed, considering the situation of the colony. He had wondered what the sickness actually was and how one could actually go about curing it. His thought was distraction enough as the door opened softly, closed softly. Footsteps approached, softly. The flash of a sliver of metal, and red coated the walls. The doctor's body wasn't discovered until the morning, and by then the killer was long gone.

Drafter: You are Aeric Teemon, a 34-year old paramedic originally born in a large, industrial city. You moved away from the city once you graduated from medical school and have been loafing around on the job ever since, since nothing ever happens in the small town you moved to. Regardless, your skills in the medical profession make you a DOCTOR. Every night, you may select one person to protect from death. You win with the survivors.

DRAFTER(2) HAS REPLACED MESTARI!

Active Players:

1. Budda
2. bossy
3. F-16
4. Drafter(2)
5. OneE(2)
6. Ober
7. Medic
8. Daytona
9. HcP

Because there are 9 players left, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

GO FORTH!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:29:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:25:58 PM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:
Is there a KFC in the Colony?

MILITARYATHEIST HAS BEEN MODKILLED
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
MilitaryAtheist
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:29:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:29:07 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:25:58 PM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:
Is there a KFC in the Colony?

MILITARYATHEIST HAS BEEN MODKILLED

lol.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:33:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:17:10 PM, Zaradi wrote:
The colony had begun to become more sluggish. They seemed not to care about the threats that were right in front of their nose, and searched less and less for those who would wish them harm. And due to their sluggishness, they only harm themselves further.

Aeric waved goodbye to his date for the night, who he rather enjoyed when she offered her company to him, and laid back in his bed, considering the situation of the colony. He had wondered what the sickness actually was and how one could actually go about curing it. His thought was distraction enough as the door opened softly, closed softly. Footsteps approached, softly. The flash of a sliver of metal, and red coated the walls. The doctor's body wasn't discovered until the morning, and by then the killer was long gone.

Drafter: You are Aeric Teemon, a 34-year old paramedic originally born in a large, industrial city. You moved away from the city once you graduated from medical school and have been loafing around on the job ever since, since nothing ever happens in the small town you moved to. Regardless, your skills in the medical profession make you a DOCTOR. Every night, you may select one person to protect from death. You win with the survivors.

DRAFTER(2) HAS REPLACED MESTARI!

Active Players:

1. Budda
2. bossy
3. F-16
4. Drafter(2)
5. OneE(2)
6. Ober
7. Medic
8. Daytona
9. HcP

Because there are 9 players left, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

GO FORTH!

Your sig is wrong.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:38:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DRAFTERLIST

Dead

1) Daytona - Kevin Dammond - Cop - TOWN
2) OneElephant1 - Billy Jones - Vig - TOWN
3) Drafterman1 - Aeric Teemon - Doctor - TOWN

Role Claims

1) HCP - Joseph Bertrand - Purifier (Cures Poisons) + Mason
2) F-16 - John Wilson - Bulletproof
3) Drafter2 - Tayler Dawson - 1X Doctor + Mason
4) OberHerr - Nathan Dalesburry - Female Popular/Male Unpopular
5) Medic - Ameileiya Elliot - Chracter from OP - Vanilla
6) Bossy (IFLY) - Travis Nielson - Paramedic - (Protected Daytona NP1)
7) Buddamoose - Scarllet Layne - Beloved Princess
8) OneE2 (Johnny) - Belinda Elliot - Beloved Princess
9) Daytona2 (social) - Alexander Mason - Backup Purifier + Mason

ORGANIZED CLAIMS LIST

We have 3 Masons who all have different roles:

1) HCP - Joseph Bertrand - Purifier (Cures Poisons) + Mason
2) Daytona2 (social) - Alexander Mason - Backup Purifier + Mason
3) Drafter2 (Mestari/MA) - Tayler Dawson - 1X Doctor + Mason

Other protective roles that we have:

4) Bossy (IFLY) - Travis Nielson - Paramedic - (Protected Daytona NP1)

The two beloved princess counterclaims:

5) Buddamoose - Scarllet Layne - Beloved Princess
6) OneE2 (Johnny) - Belinda Elliot - Beloved Princess

And the remaining roles:

7) Medic - Ameileiya Elliot - Chracter from OP - Vanilla
8) F-16 - John Wilson - Bulletproof
9) OberHerr - Nathan Dalesburry - Female Popular/Male Unpopular
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 4:43:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL HCP

His affiliation didn't change overnight i.e. he is still my top suspect. We need 5 votes to lynch so me, Medic, Bossy, Ober, and Budda all need to get our votes out there and lynch HCP. Hopefully, we have enough time to do so today.

We need to test whether the Masons are scum. HCP's role is disposable and he is not very useful as a townie anyways.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:13:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:25:58 PM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:
Is there a KFC in the Colony?

If I find one you can bet it's getting burned to the ground. They'll be running a special on krispy kritters.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:16:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:31:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Is there a KFC in this colony? I am seriously craving it.

And I am seriously hoping you get bird flu.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:40:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 4:43:30 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL HCP

His affiliation didn't change overnight i.e. he is still my top suspect. We need 5 votes to lynch so me, Medic, Bossy, Ober, and Budda all need to get our votes out there and lynch HCP. Hopefully, we have enough time to do so today.

We need to test whether the Masons are scum. HCP's role is disposable and he is not very useful as a townie anyways.

Wait so let me get this straight. Last DP you initially wanted to lynch between the doc CCs. Now that Drafter just flipped doctor, you ignore the CC and go after me?

"HCP's role is disposable and he is not very useful as a townie anyways."

That's terrible reasoning for a lynch. It doesn't matter if I'm useful or if my role is disposable, because its still a mislynch and still a townie vote.

Another thing - we need to figure out if the poison killed drafter, or the mafia night kill was drafter. I'm inclined to believe the poison killed him and the doc saved someone, because mafia wouldn't kill someone who is already poisoned.

Who's poisoned this DP?

VTL F16
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:54:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Mason PM includes all of our role PMs, so it isn't a matter of simply taking people's words for it. It's a static masonry, so that balances it out, in terms of game mechanics, though I don't think we necessarily should be operating under the assumption that this is a balanced game.

I'm going to go with the doctor CC, VTL Bossy
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 5:56:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 5:55:33 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 11/7/2012 5:49:37 PM, medic0506 wrote:
HCP did you cure 1E??

I cured Drafter.

Wait. That means Drafter did get NKed. Unless the order is messed up.
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:52:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I proved my role already, and Budda's basically been offline ever since. Budda needs to be lynched, then F-16 - his reactions are incredibly scummy.

VTL BUDDA
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:54:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 5:40:49 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 11/7/2012 4:43:30 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
VTL HCP

His affiliation didn't change overnight i.e. he is still my top suspect. We need 5 votes to lynch so me, Medic, Bossy, Ober, and Budda all need to get our votes out there and lynch HCP. Hopefully, we have enough time to do so today.

We need to test whether the Masons are scum. HCP's role is disposable and he is not very useful as a townie anyways.

Wait so let me get this straight. Last DP you initially wanted to lynch between the doc CCs. Now that Drafter just flipped doctor, you ignore the CC and go after me?

"HCP's role is disposable and he is not very useful as a townie anyways."

That's terrible reasoning for a lynch. It doesn't matter if I'm useful or if my role is disposable, because its still a mislynch and still a townie vote.

Another thing - we need to figure out if the poison killed drafter, or the mafia night kill was drafter. I'm inclined to believe the poison killed him and the doc saved someone, because mafia wouldn't kill someone who is already poisoned.

Who's poisoned this DP?

VTL F16

It's possible that the poison could be a game mechanic. Also, we need to lynch Budda before F-16, although I'm positive they're both scum. I proved my role already, shouldn't this be enough to warrant a lynch? My character is also confirmed by medic - there should be no doubt Budda is scum.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 8:57:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol...guess you stuck your foot in your mouth this time.

"I'm inclined to believe the poison killed him and the doc saved someone, because mafia wouldn't kill someone who is already poisoned."

VTL HCP
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:04:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 8:52:20 PM, OneElephant wrote:
I proved my role already, and Budda's basically been offline ever since. Budda needs to be lynched, then F-16 - his reactions are incredibly scummy.

VTL BUDDA

How did you prove your role??
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:08:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Regarding Bossy, I am not sure I trust the new Drafter (or anyone in the Mason PM at all) until we see a flip.

Medic,
- Drafter said he was poisoned during Day 2.
- OneE is an inventor who gave something to Drafter1 on day 3.

HCP never proved his role though. I don't think he ever de-poisoned someone so, that doesn't clear him.

Inactives need to post.
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:17:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 9:10:02 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Ober, Budda, Bossy haven't posted at all.

F-16, why do you think it's more important to lynch HCP over Budda?

I passed an town item to Drafter last DP - who died and was confirmed town. My character is also confirmed by Medic, I'm a six year old girl. Why would a six year old girl with a confirmed role be a member of a satanic biker gang. I'm confirmed town. I CCed Budda, he needs to be lynched.

I think your behavior is also extremely unsettling. After I accused both you and Budda, you accepted my accusations and immediately VTLed Budda, almost as if you knew he was mafia. However, the moment you realized there was a chance that I would be lynched instead you hopped right on the bandwagon. Now you're saying we need to lynch HCP instead of Budda? Who's practically confirmed scum at this point?
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:18:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 9:04:22 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 11/7/2012 8:52:20 PM, OneElephant wrote:
I proved my role already, and Budda's basically been offline ever since. Budda needs to be lynched, then F-16 - his reactions are incredibly scummy.

VTL BUDDA

How did you prove your role??

Medic - you proved my character, who is a six year old girl. I proved the scavenger part of my role claim by passing a rusty telescope to Drafter last DP - who died and was confirmed town. Neither my role nor my character match who the mafia are supposed to be - I think I'm pretty much confirmed at this point. We need to lynch Budda this DP.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:30:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/7/2012 9:17:12 PM, OneElephant wrote:
At 11/7/2012 9:10:02 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Ober, Budda, Bossy haven't posted at all.

F-16, why do you think it's more important to lynch HCP over Budda?

I don't trust you - enough. HCP has been acting very suspicious as well.

I passed an town item to Drafter last DP - who died and was confirmed town. My character is also confirmed by Medic,

Role confirmation =/= affiliation confirmation. If it was, you saying I am scum after you confirmed my role contradicts your logic.

I'm a six year old girl. Why would a six year old girl with a confirmed role be a member of a satanic biker gang. I'm confirmed town. I CCed Budda, he needs to be lynched.

Biker's daughter maybe? I could keep guessing at all the possibilities but it doesn't matter. Point is character confirmation =/= affiliation confirmation.

Also, there is the matter of your fishy behavior. There is no legitimate reason to believe I am scum over Budda. You gave up on Budda when it seemed as though another easy target popped up. If you are town, to you, Budda would be 100% confirmed scum. The ease with which you persued alternative targets is unsettling. Nothing "links" me to Budda except your theory that deflected pressure off of him. That is not even close to a counterclaim.

I think your behavior is also extremely unsettling. After I accused both you and Budda, you accepted my accusations and immediately VTLed Budda, almost as if you knew he was mafia. However, the moment you realized there was a chance that I would be lynched instead you hopped right on the bandwagon. Now you're saying we need to lynch HCP instead of Budda? Who's practically confirmed scum at this point?

At first, yeah, I bought that you were town based on the cc. Later your behavior became fishier.

One of you or Budda is scum. Don't know which. HCP is the our best shot at either confirming the Masons as town/mafia/cult whichever it is.
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:32:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm leaving tomorrow, so I entrust you guys with the task of lynching Budda. I think I should have presented all the evidence needed for a lynch - My role is partially confirmed by a deceased townie, my character is confirmed by Medic. My character does not match Zaradi's depiction of the mafia. I CCed Budda.

Also, look at F-16's behavior with the assumption that he and Budda were scum buddies. It should make perfect sense - he consistently tries to divert attention from Budda throughout DP2 (trying to get Medic's claim before Budda's). He tries to get me to shoot IFLY instead of shooting Budda. He immediately accepts my CC of Budda and votes to lynch him (as if he knows that Budda is mafia), but immediately turns around and tries to lynch me the moment it's clear that Budda will not be lynched. He also tries to lynch HCP today even though he acknowledges that my role is confirmed.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2012 9:33:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ober is prob town. Not sure about Bossy or Budda but we need their input.

At 11/7/2012 9:10:02 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Ober, Budda, Bossy haven't posted at all.

Zaradi, can you PM the inactives and let them know that they aren't posting?
Can't let time run out again.