Jump to topic:

"The Colony" Mafia DP6

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 1:10:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The colony was in a high. They had struck a devastating blow against the Reckoners, and had begun to avenge all of the death and discord caused by the satanic bikers. They had decided to hold a feast to celebrate the beginning of a new beginning, with the bikers reeling and without much direction. Though their festivities were bound to be interrupted.

A horrifying, blood-curdling scream echoed throughout the festival grounds, and everyone turned to watch a woman running away from....something. It appeared human as everyone one else did, but there was something off, something not right about it. The eyes of the person were almost pitch-black, and stained with blood and red fluid. Its skin looked dark, almost decaying, and the way it moved, the way it held itself, was that of an animal. It looked human, but it clearly wasn't.

The thing yelled once more before shambling out of the colony and out into the wilderness. The nerve of the colony was shattered by the sight, and now they were aware of a new evil, that they had no idea how to deal with.

Budda: You are Scarllet Layne, a 23- year old recent college drop-out, and boy do you like a good party. You enjoy the feel of getting loose anywhere and waking up and not having to remember a single minute of it. You"re especially talented at getting with any guy you so much as bat your eyelashes at and getting them to do whatever you want for the night. The tales of your adventures under the sheets are legendary, and definitely night-long. Thus, you are a ROLEBLOCKER. Every night, you may target one person to spend the night with, preventing them from taking any action that night. You win with the Reckoners.

Active Players:

1. Bossy
2. F-16
3. OneE(2)
4. Ober
5. Daytona
6. Medic

With six active players, it takes 4 to lynch.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 1:13:33 PM
Dead

1) Daytona - Kevin Dammond - Cop - TOWN
2) OneElephant1 - Billy Jones - Vig - TOWN
3) Drafterman1 - Aeric Teemon - Doctor - TOWN
4) HCP - Joseph Bertrand - Purifier + Mason - TOWN
5) Drafter2 - Tayler Dawson - 1X Doctor + Mason - TOWN
6) Buddamoose - Scarllet Layne - Roleblocker - MAFIA

Role Claims

1) F-16 - John Wilson - Bulletproof
2) OberHerr - Nathan Dalesburry - Female Popular/Male Unpopular
3) Medic - Ameileiya Elliot - Chracter from OP - Vanilla
4) Bossy (IFLY) - Travis Nielson - Paramedic - (Protected Daytona NP1)
5) OneE2 (Johnny) - Belinda Elliot - Beloved Princess
6) Daytona2 (social) - Alexander Mason - Backup Purifier + Mason
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 2:03:27 PM
I am so confused here.

I'd say Bossy was mafia because he is a protective role but there was no kill last night which I don't get how it happenned unless Bossy protected confirmed-town Daytona last night. That would mean Bossy is town.

As for the others, I am not sure. They read null to me. I am leaning town on Medic based on his behavior though.

I am thinking VTNLing might not be a bad choice right now since there are 6 players. Mafia only have 1 kill. If there are two mafia and we choose wrong today, we lose. However, if we VTNL and tell Bossy to protect Daytona, they can't kill Daytona. They can't kill me, and they won't kill OneE. This limits their options significantly.

If Bossy is town and we lynch him, we lose. If we lynch any town at all, we lose. However, if we NL and reduce the number of players to 5, we have a better shot at hitting mafia.

If we do end up with dead Daytona tomorrow, Bossy is basically confirmed scum. Budda, the roleblocker is dead.

I am going to go ahead and VTNL and see what the night brings.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 3:48:12 PM
Looking at the roster of roles, Ober seems to be the odd man out today. I realize vanilla isn't the most trustworthy claim from y'all's perspective but I know I'm town so obviously I'm not questionable to me. Another thing to look at, we may not be able to lynch Ober unless we do it today.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 3:51:27 PM
VTL Bossy

I say this, because, form the sound of the Mason PM, it sounded like me and HCP were the only ones who could cleanse people of the poison. With a doctor, a mason purifier, and a mason+doctor, I say Bossy is the odd one out here.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:01:35 PM
@ Daytona, how do you explain the lack of night kill? That's what is bothering me. If Bossy is town, this is an auto-loss. However, if we NL and we make Bossy protect you, if he is town, mafia will be forced to not kill you. If he is mafia, either they kill a more suspicious player than you or just kill you and give Bossy away as confirmed scum.

@ Medic, why Ober and how is he the odd one out? I guess by POE, I know I am town, OneE is probably town, Daytona is confirmed town. It has to be between Medic, Ober, and Bossy. If we want to wait and see what happens with Bossy, it still means one of Medic/Ober as mafia. As far as behavior is concerned, I'd be willing to bet on Medic as town - much higher activity level.

I still want to hear from Bossy though.

Let's think of it this way. We only need two male votes to lynch Ober but no amount of female votes would be good enough.

From a utilitarian perspective, it makes sense to lynch Ober.

Let's hear what Bossy has to say.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:03:36 PM
At 11/12/2012 3:51:27 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
VTL Bossy

I say this, because, form the sound of the Mason PM, it sounded like me and HCP were the only ones who could cleanse people of the poison. With a doctor, a mason purifier, and a mason+doctor, I say Bossy is the odd one out here.

Problem with that is that the OP mentions a doctor, a preist, and a medic, all as seperate people. Plus, either someone protected someone from a nightkill, or the mafia gave up their nightkill.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:09:13 PM
Okay, I gotta go. I am going to go ahead and vote Ober.

The way I see it, I know I am town, OneE cc'd budda, Daytona is confirmed town. Bossy could be mafia - but even if he is mafia, he is mafia with one of Medic or Ober.

I just can't buy that Medic as scum.

VTL Ober

I gotta go for now. Let's see what happens.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:26:41 PM
At 11/12/2012 4:01:35 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Daytona, how do you explain the lack of night kill? That's what is bothering me. If Bossy is town, this is an auto-loss. However, if we NL and we make Bossy protect you, if he is town, mafia will be forced to not kill you. If he is mafia, either they kill a more suspicious player than you or just kill you and give Bossy away as confirmed scum.

Good point, unless the Mafia can't make Night Kills without Scarlett, which I would highly doubt, but I'll keep it as a seed in my mind.

@ Medic, why Ober and how is he the odd one out? I guess by POE, I know I am town, OneE is probably town, Daytona is confirmed town. It has to be between Medic, Ober, and Bossy. If we want to wait and see what happens with Bossy, it still means one of Medic/Ober as mafia. As far as behavior is concerned, I'd be willing to bet on Medic as town - much higher activity level.

I still want to hear from Bossy though.

Let's think of it this way. We only need two male votes to lynch Ober but no amount of female votes would be good enough.

From a utilitarian perspective, it makes sense to lynch Ober.

Let's hear what Bossy has to say.

Ober's role is really strange, and bizarre, so I'll go with him, and we will have to have Bossy on me to prove his Affiliation.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:34:51 PM
Wow.

Ober (4/4): F-16, Daytona

Oberherr has been lynched! End of day post coming up.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:39:48 PM
Nathan Dalesburry was at the bar, talking to a few of the ladies, as the faint commotion of shouting could be heard from inside. Nathan thought nothing of it and kept talking to the ladies, trying to see if he could get anywhere with them, but soon the door to the bar was kicked in, and an angry crowd filed in. "Nathan, you basterd! You're gonna die!". Nathan was shocked by the accusations, and he flared up in defense. "What are you talking about? Get out of here! Y'all are just jealous of my searing good looks and want me gone!". The crowd refused to take this, and swarmed him. Once the crowd calmed down and left, his looks weren't so searing anymore.

Ober has been lynched! He was INNOCENT. Night actions are due ASAP. This thread is officially closed!
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:40:01 PM
At 11/12/2012 4:34:51 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Wow.

Ober (4/4): F-16, Daytona

Oberherr has been lynched! End of day post coming up.

I think we may have got a scum. Otherwise, he would have said Endgame coming up.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:40:58 PM
At 11/12/2012 4:39:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Nathan Dalesburry was at the bar, talking to a few of the ladies, as the faint commotion of shouting could be heard from inside. Nathan thought nothing of it and kept talking to the ladies, trying to see if he could get anywhere with them, but soon the door to the bar was kicked in, and an angry crowd filed in. "Nathan, you basterd! You're gonna die!". Nathan was shocked by the accusations, and he flared up in defense. "What are you talking about? Get out of here! Y'all are just jealous of my searing good looks and want me gone!". The crowd refused to take this, and swarmed him. Once the crowd calmed down and left, his looks weren't so searing anymore.

Ober has been lynched! He was INNOCENT. Night actions are due ASAP. This thread is officially closed!

Oh.

F-16, you now look a bit like scum.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 4:43:58 PM
Why do I look "a bit like scum?" You voted him too, lol. I thought he was scum. I am leaning towards Bossy-scum now. It should be fairly obvious but I don't know who the scum is going to kill tonight so I really want to see who ends up dead before posting more analysis.