Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Economy - Season 2

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 9:04:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Day 1, Season 2, Year 1

Season 2 has arrived! Things are changing across the land. All crop 1 plants become dormant. The crop 1 already harvested is fine to eat(for now).

But that's not all the change in season has brought. A sickness enters the land.

These will be tougher times.

bossyburrito
Satisfaction: 83
Crops: 200 crop 1
Ore: 598
Freedollars: 50
Lots: 0
Plants: 0
Resources: 1 rope.

Zaradi
Satisfaction: 293
Crops: 1,733 crop 1
Ore: 8,177
Freedollars: 0
Lots: 141
Plants: 89 crop 1, 23 crop 2, 18 crop 3, (130 total)
Resources: 1 sword, 1 body of armor, 1 stone hammer, 1 fire, 1 furnace, 32 arrows, 1 long bow, 1 crossbow, 1 sheild, 1 cannon, 5 cannon balls, 1 gunpowder, 1 wheel, 1 wagon, 1 oil, 1 pick axe.

Stephan Hawkings
Satisfaction: 60
Crops: 5,862 crop 1
Ore: 2,254
Freedollars: (printer)
Lots: 69
Plants: 69 crop 1
Resources: 2 banks, 4 stone hammers, 1 battle ax, 4 bodies of armor, 1 bow, 10 arrows, 1 spear, 3 swords, 1 blank book, 1 fire and 1 furnace.
Other: The Head of State

Chicken
Satisfaction: 43
Crops: 0
Ore: 585
Freedollars: 130
Lots: 7
Plants: 7 crop 3
Resources: 1 club, 1 chisel, 5 sharpened stones, 1 stone hatchet, 1 sword, 1 body of armor, 1 bow and 1 stone dildo.
Other: Second in line to The State. Infected with bug 1.

Lannan13
Satisfaction: 110
Crops: 72 crop 1
Ore: 446
Freedollars: 200
Lots: 46
Plants: 8 crop 1 (seedling)
Resources: 1 hoe, 1 pick axe.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 9:08:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Eats Crops

Discovers Medicinal Properties in Ore

Uses 20 Ore to cure Self by inhaling fumes after burning.

Relaxes, Increasing Satisfaction.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 9:09:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/12/2012 9:08:41 PM, Chicken wrote:
Eats Crops

Discovers Medicinal Properties in Ore

Uses 20 Ore to cure Self by inhaling fumes after burning.

Relaxes, Increasing Satisfaction.


Chicken dies a painful death.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 9:12:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hah, Lannan's got a hoe! Probably should love it like there's no tomorrow, because this is the only time he will get a hoe.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2012 10:18:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/12/2012 9:12:16 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Hah, Lannan's got a hoe! Probably should love it like there's no tomorrow, because this is the only time he will get a hoe.

Ouch, that's nasty.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 7:10:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You sick minded freck.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 3:57:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 3:56:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Stephan was blown to bits by a cannon.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I hoping for either Zaradi or Lannan to win. Because I think Bossy and Chicken backstabbed me.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:02:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
bossyburrito
Satisfaction: 83
Crops: 200 crop 1
Ore: 598
Freedollars: 50
Lots: 0
Plants: 0
Resources: 1 rope.

Zaradi
Satisfaction: 293
Crops: 1,733 crop 1
Ore: 8,177
Freedollars: 0
Lots: 141
Plants: 89 crop 1, 23 crop 2, 18 crop 3, (130 total)
Resources: 1 sword, 1 body of armor, 1 stone hammer, 1 fire, 1 furnace, 32 arrows, 1 long bow, 1 crossbow, 1 sheild, 1 cannon, 5 cannon balls, 1 gunpowder, 1 wheel, 1 wagon, 1 oil, 1 pick axe.

Lannan13
Satisfaction: 110
Crops: 72 crop 1
Ore: 446
Freedollars: 200
Lots: 46
Plants: 8 crop 1 (seedling)
Resources: 1 hoe, 1 pick axe.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:05:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:02:17 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
bossyburrito
Satisfaction: 83
Crops: 200 crop 1
Ore: 598
Freedollars: 50
Lots: 0
Plants: 0
Resources: 1 rope.

Zaradi
Satisfaction: 293
Crops: 1,733 crop 1
Ore: 8,177
Freedollars: 0
Lots: 141
Plants: 89 crop 1, 23 crop 2, 18 crop 3, (130 total)
Resources: 1 sword, 1 body of armor, 1 stone hammer, 1 fire, 1 furnace, 32 arrows, 1 long bow, 1 crossbow, 1 sheild, 1 cannon, 5 cannon balls, 1 gunpowder, 1 wheel, 1 wagon, 1 oil, 1 pick axe.

Lannan13
Satisfaction: 110
Crops: 72 crop 1
Ore: 446
Freedollars: 200
Lots: 46
Plants: 8 crop 1 (seedling)
Resources: 1 hoe, 1 pick axe.

O

FREEDO? You're Emospongebob?!?!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:10:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:05:41 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:02:17 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
bossyburrito
Satisfaction: 83
Crops: 200 crop 1
Ore: 598
Freedollars: 50
Lots: 0
Plants: 0
Resources: 1 rope.

Zaradi
Satisfaction: 293
Crops: 1,733 crop 1
Ore: 8,177
Freedollars: 0
Lots: 141
Plants: 89 crop 1, 23 crop 2, 18 crop 3, (130 total)
Resources: 1 sword, 1 body of armor, 1 stone hammer, 1 fire, 1 furnace, 32 arrows, 1 long bow, 1 crossbow, 1 sheild, 1 cannon, 5 cannon balls, 1 gunpowder, 1 wheel, 1 wagon, 1 oil, 1 pick axe.

Lannan13
Satisfaction: 110
Crops: 72 crop 1
Ore: 446
Freedollars: 200
Lots: 46
Plants: 8 crop 1 (seedling)
Resources: 1 hoe, 1 pick axe.

O

FREEDO? You're Emospongebob?!?!

No, this is emo........... Just reassessing the list, given that Chicken and Stephan_Hawkings were both killed by Freedo.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:12:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:10:14 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
No, this is emo........... Just reassessing the list, given that Chicken and Stephan_Hawkings were both killed by Freedo.

Chicken isn't dead. I was joking.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:16:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I was going to update this on the next day but since Stephan is dead I'll announce now that, before he died, 10 million freedollars were transferred to every player.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:17:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:16:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I was going to update this on the next day but since Stephan is dead I'll announce now that, before he died, 10 million freedollars were transferred to every player.

COMMUNISM! I am liking who this killer is. I wanted some communism in this game.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:18:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:17:32 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:16:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I was going to update this on the next day but since Stephan is dead I'll announce now that, before he died, 10 million freedollars were transferred to every player.

COMMUNISM! I am liking who this killer is. I wanted some communism in this game.

Lol, actually it's just extreme inflation.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:18:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:12:55 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:10:14 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
No, this is emo........... Just reassessing the list, given that Chicken and Stephan_Hawkings were both killed by Freedo.

Chicken isn't dead. I was joking.

You bolded Chicken's death, making it objective. Then you put just kidding, unbolded, making that subjective.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:20:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:18:21 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:17:32 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:16:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I was going to update this on the next day but since Stephan is dead I'll announce now that, before he died, 10 million freedollars were transferred to every player.

COMMUNISM! I am liking who this killer is. I wanted some communism in this game.

Lol, actually it's just extreme inflation.

COMMUNIST ZIMBABWE! F*CK YEAH!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:21:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:18:30 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:12:55 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:10:14 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
No, this is emo........... Just reassessing the list, given that Chicken and Stephan_Hawkings were both killed by Freedo.

Chicken isn't dead. I was joking.

You bolded Chicken's death, making it objective. Then you put just kidding, unbolded, making that subjective.

emospongebob is a gay frog
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:26:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:21:55 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:18:30 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:12:55 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:10:14 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
No, this is emo........... Just reassessing the list, given that Chicken and Stephan_Hawkings were both killed by Freedo.

Chicken isn't dead. I was joking.

You bolded Chicken's death, making it objective. Then you put just kidding, unbolded, making that subjective.

emospongebob is a gay frog

Premise 1: Emospongebob is a gay frog in Freedo's imagination

Premise 2: All frogs are gay.

Premise 3: Reality correlates to imagination.

Premise 4: Emo and Freedo are both humans in reality.

Premise 5: Emo and Freedo are both frogs in all this.

Premise 6: Frogs are gay.

Premise 7: Emo and Freedo are gay frogs.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:28:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:26:42 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Premise 2: All frogs are gay.

Premise 3: Reality correlates to imagination.

Premise 4: Emo and Freedo are both humans in reality.

Premise 5: Emo and Freedo are both frogs in all this.

Premise 6: Frogs are gay.

Premise 7: Emo and Freedo are gay frogs.

I cannot compete with that logic.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:46:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/12/2012 9:08:41 PM, Chicken wrote:
Eats Crops

Discovers Medicinal Properties in Ore

Uses 20 Ore to cure Self by inhaling fumes after burning.

Relaxes, Increasing Satisfaction.


Btw, you have no crops to eat.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:52:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Bossy was also attacked with a cannon but he defended it with his rope!

Not.

Bossy has been blown to bits.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:54:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:02:17 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Zaradi
Satisfaction: 293
Crops: 1,733 crop 1
Ore: 8,177
Freedollars: 0
Lots: 141
Plants: 89 crop 1, 23 crop 2, 18 crop 3, (130 total)
Resources: 1 sword, 1 body of armor, 1 stone hammer, 1 fire, 1 furnace, 32 arrows, 1 long bow, 1 crossbow, 1 sheild, 1 cannon, 5 cannon balls, 1 gunpowder, 1 wheel, 1 wagon, 1 oil, 1 pick axe.

Lannan13
Satisfaction: 110
Crops: 72 crop 1
Ore: 446
Freedollars: 200
Lots: 46
Plants: 8 crop 1 (seedling)
Resources: 1 hoe, 1 pick axe.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 4:54:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:54:02 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:02:17 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Zaradi
Satisfaction: 293
Crops: 1,733 crop 1
Ore: 8,177
Freedollars: 0
Lots: 141
Plants: 89 crop 1, 23 crop 2, 18 crop 3, (130 total)
Resources: 1 sword, 1 body of armor, 1 stone hammer, 1 fire, 1 furnace, 32 arrows, 1 long bow, 1 crossbow, 1 sheild, 1 cannon, 5 cannon balls, 1 gunpowder, 1 wheel, 1 wagon, 1 oil, 1 pick axe.

Lannan13
Satisfaction: 110
Crops: 72 crop 1
Ore: 446
Freedollars: 200
Lots: 46
Plants: 8 crop 1 (seedling)
Resources: 1 hoe, 1 pick axe.

BE GONE FROG!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 5:01:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 4:54:02 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 11/14/2012 4:02:17 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
Zaradi
Satisfaction: -45 (Manic Depressed)
Crops: Half a crop.
Ore_Ele
Freedollars: -$250,000 in debt.
Lots: 1/4
Plants: Cannabis
Resources: Stone dildo, Greasy towel.

Lannan13
Satisfaction: 9, hasn't had sex in 40 years.
Craps
Ore: Iron Ore......... To make Iron Man.
Freedollars: 75,000,000 (owns Standard Oil)
Lots: 1 (Parking Lot)
Plants: 1 (Nuclear Power Plant)
Resources: 1 plastic sword, cotton shield.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 5:17:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I get all of S_H's belonging as runner up of the state due to his death (Kinda like I'm LBJ and S_H was JFK).

So, Yes I do have crops.

Hires Immigrants using all of possessions (Except Crops and necessities) to protect and alert me in advance from an attack by Zaradi.

Escapes with half of immigrants and all of remaining belongings to a secret hiding location. Immigrants that stayed beyond are on watch for suspicious activity on my farm.

Immigrants still on the farm harvest crops, and keep them all. Some mine ore and store it.

Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 7:47:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 5:17:25 PM, Chicken wrote:
I get all of S_H's belonging as runner up of the state due to his death (Kinda like I'm LBJ and S_H was JFK).

So, Yes I do have crops.

Hires Immigrants using all of possessions (Except Crops and necessities) to protect and alert me in advance from an attack by Zaradi.

Escapes with half of immigrants and all of remaining belongings to a secret hiding location. Immigrants that stayed beyond are on watch for suspicious activity on my farm.

Immigrants still on the farm harvest crops, and keep them all. Some mine ore and store it.



I did forget that you get his things. So you have crops.

But you do not have any police unless you hire players to be them. And you cannot create "immigrants" out of thin air.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 3:59:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 3:18:40 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Chicken has been Kentucky fried by a cannon ball.

Lol, Zaradi is having a field day.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush