SarcasticIndeed - Vanilla
Lannan13 - Goon
Airmax1227 - Doctor
Emosponge - Vanilla

Living Players:
1. Chicken
2. Jordan56
3. johnnyboy54

With 3 players, it takes 2 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end no later than 7PM DDO Time on 11/19.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 9:23:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Johnnyboy

Reasons: Lurking mostly during the beginning of the game, only posted helpful anlysis once he became a target.

I have been helping the town from day 1, plan after plan and gave pro-town analysis. And to add to that, DAY 1 Budda, a mafia player, tried to get me lynched. Thats a little early to try to bus another mafia.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 11:44:51 PM
At 11/17/2012 9:23:30 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
VTL Johnnyboy

Reasons: Lurking mostly during the beginning of the game, only posted helpful anlysis once he became a target.

Not lurking, inactive. I have been generally inactive playing mafia since school started. Thus if I am normally inactive, how is my inactivity an argument in favor of me being scum?

I didn't have much time to analyze before the later DPs, when my schedule cleared up. When I had time, I gave y two cents.

I have been helping the town from day 1, plan after plan and gave pro-town analysis. And to add to that, DAY 1 Budda, a mafia player, tried to get me lynched. Thats a little early to try to bus another mafia.

What protown analysis did you give really? You called Lannan out for being scummy? Yeah that was obvious.

While I agreed, and brought it up earlier (thanks for stealing my analysis, a$$hole), I don't really think it would be for a player like Budda. Knowing Budda, and having played games as mafia with Budda, I know he likes to separate himself with his scum buddies early.

Now this is extremely telling, because when you advocated follow the cop, he argued with you about it. When i argued in favor of follow the cop, did Budda argue with me? No. Not once.

In my opinion, what really hammered you as scum happened last DP. Sadly you guys already hammered Emo, even though he never got a chance to defend himself. But, you stated that given Emo's inactivity, it was not possible for Emo to carry out the night kill. They why vote for his death? I brought this to the attention of the town after you guys already hammered though.

This is a damning contradiction on your part, and luckily it showed your true colors before we could lose the game.

VTL Jordan for death
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 9:42:35 PM
Wow i have the final say... ugh give me a sec...
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 9:45:06 PM
VTL Johnnyboy

1) Defensiveness Endgame strat- Your activity suddenly skyrockets as you make broad claims against your accuser.
2) Your logic doesn't add up, simply reiterating points from past DP's doesn't justify Jordan as mafia unless you have clear evidence of scummy activity.

If jordan is mafia...

Well played.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 10:01:24 PM
At 11/18/2012 9:45:06 PM, Chicken wrote:
VTL Johnnyboy

Good game mafia.

1) Defensiveness Endgame strat- Your activity suddenly skyrockets as you make broad claims against your accuser.

If anything I was offensive. The reality is that I was able to be active and post analysis when I could. My claims were not broad. I analyzed the behavior and the motivations of Jordan if he were mafia, especially since I know the playstyle of Budda as mafia fairly well.

2) Your logic doesn't add up, simply reiterating points from past DP's doesn't justify Jordan as mafia unless you have clear evidence of scummy activity.

How does my logic not add up? There is no other way to slice it. Jordan stated that given the times Emo had been active, that Emo could not have sent in the night kill. HE THEN VOTED TO LYNCH EMO AS SCUM!!! This is a classic case of riding the fence, which is a common mafia scumtell when they want to get a mislynch but appear protown.

And if I can't analyze behavior and actions from the past DPs, then whats the point of analysis? When we try to catch scum, we take actions, behaviors, and motivations throughout the game to discern whether or not a player is town or mafia.

If jordan is mafia...
Well played.

No it wasn't. Any rational townie would have lynched Jordan and now we lost the game. I guess he did a good job staying under the radar, but I thought it was obvious at the end.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 11:22:57 PM
At 11/18/2012 11:13:48 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Yay I won ^_^ .... or I mean, we won :P

Why you be lying?
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2012 11:29:59 PM
At 11/18/2012 10:01:24 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/18/2012 9:45:06 PM, Chicken wrote:
VTL Johnnyboy

Good game mafia.

If anything I was offensive. The reality is that I was able to be active and post analysis when I could. My claims were not broad. I analyzed the behavior and the motivations of Jordan if he were mafia, especially since I know the playstyle of Budda as mafia fairly well.

How does my logic not add up? There is no other way to slice it. Jordan stated that given the times Emo had been active, that Emo could not have sent in the night kill. HE THEN VOTED TO LYNCH EMO AS SCUM!!! This is a classic case of riding the fence, which is a common mafia scumtell when they want to get a mislynch but appear protown.

Yeah, I realized the mistake there, but oh well. I think your the only one that caught that. Before that I played pretty much pro-town.

And if I can't analyze behavior and actions from the past DPs, then whats the point of analysis? When we try to catch scum, we take actions, behaviors, and motivations throughout the game to discern whether or not a player is town or mafia.

If jordan is mafia...
Well played.

No it wasn't. Any rational townie would have lynched Jordan and now we lost the game. I guess he did a good job staying under the radar, but I thought it was obvious at the end.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 7:16:40 AM
Completely Predictable Vote Count
johnny - 2/2 - Jordan, Chicken
Jordan - 1/2 - johnny

johnny was lynched!

He was...
GUILTY!