Total Posts:150|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

American Politics Mafia Dp3

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:27:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
==Living Players==

1. drafterman
2. Medic
3. MA
4. tvellalott
5. Chicken
6. Budda
7. OneElephant
8. Johnny
9. Tulle
10. InsertNameHere
11. F-29582
12. LK

==Dead Players==

1. Zaradi- ___- ___
2. Daytona- You are Karl Rove, the politician. As one of the best political consultants/manipulators around, you harbor a large amount of political pull. Every night you may steal one persons vote and put it on someone else. You win with the town.

With 12 players left it takes 7 votes to lynch. The Dp will last 48 hours.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:47:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
MA now needs to confirm whether or not he got the poli role, and LK needs to own the fvck up to his nonsense last phase:

VTL LK
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:48:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok... SO what do I do here?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:52:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 2:48:53 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Ok... SO what do I do here?

Nothing, because you're not in the game? (Are you? You're not on the player list)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 2:52:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*Theantidoter has replaced Insernamehere*
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:03:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Non-Updated List from F-16
Posted here for convenience.
Role claims

1) MA - Republican - Marco Rubio - Universal Backup
2) OneElephant - Republican - John McCain - Vig
3) Daytona - Republican - Karl Rove - Politician

Character Claims

4) Chicken - Republican - Ron Paul
5) LK - Republican - Rand Paul
6) F-16 - Republican - Mitt Romney
7) drafterman - Non Elected - Henry Paulson

No Claims

8) Johnny - Liberal Democrat
9) Medic - Democrat
10) tvellalott - Democrat
11) Tulle - Republican
12) InsertNH -
13) Budda -

I just realized, this list is inaccurate.
"I am John McCain, by the way - and my role should be pretty obvious (considering my characters heavy involvement fighting in wars). I win with the town."
OneE never said that he was vig. He could be, but that wouldn't make sense considering that I am a vig.

My name is Rahm Emanuel.

Do I need To paraphrase my role?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:31:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 3:30:26 PM, tulle wrote:
Antidoter-- if you are vig, what have been your actions? If we have two vig's why is nobody extra dead?

Because they're inactive/smart?
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:37:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1st night phase I waived
2nd Night phase I targeted MA.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:39:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay so MA is still alive which means he was either doc protected (unlikely) or bulletproof :/ can you paraphrase your pm?
yang.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:42:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 3:37:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
1st night phase I waived
2nd Night phase I targeted MA.

Hm.

This suggests MA was targeted or you were roleblocked. What, then, of the mafia NK? Did they also try to kill MA?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:49:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 3:42:12 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/19/2012 3:37:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
1st night phase I waived
2nd Night phase I targeted MA.

Hm.

This suggests MA was targeted for protection or you were roleblocked. What, then, of the mafia NK? Did they also try to kill MA?
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:55:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Here goes.

I am Rahm Emanuel, the Vigilante. Due to my intensiveness and aggressiveness, I am determined enough to get the job done no matter what. Each night I can target 1 person to kill. I win with the town.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 3:55:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 3:39:25 PM, tulle wrote:
Okay so MA is still alive which means he was either doc protected (unlikely) or bulletproof :/ can you paraphrase your pm?

Here goes.

I am Rahm Emanuel, the Vigilante. Due to my intensiveness and aggressiveness, I am determined enough to get the job done no matter what. Each night I can target 1 person to kill. I win with the town.

By the way, I could have been role-blocked. :D
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 4:05:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
'Suddenly Emanuel grabbed his steak knife and, as those who were there remember it, shouted out the name of another enemy, lifted the knife, then brought it down with full force into the table.

'Dead!' he screamed.

The group immediately joined in the cathartic release: 'Nat Landow! Dead! Cliff Jackson! Dead! Bill Schaefer! Dead!'


Holy fuck!
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 4:22:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm fairly sure the mafia tried to kill me last night.

Silly mafia, trying to kill poor, poor TV.

I'm Barack 'Bad Motherfvcker' Obama and I authorise this post.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 5:28:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 2:47:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
MA now needs to confirm whether or not he got the poli role, and LK needs to own the fvck up to his nonsense last phase:

VTL LK

Nonsense? Lol. If it's nonsensical, then why did you vote to lynch Daytona? Why did F-16 lead the lynch on Daytona? Why are you blaming me instead of the five other people that voted for him? Stop being a hypocritical as$, Drafter.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 5:29:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 4:22:24 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm fairly sure the mafia tried to kill me last night.

Silly mafia, trying to kill poor, poor TV.

I'm Barack 'Bad Motherfvcker' Obama and I authorise this post.

Soft claim at BP?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 5:30:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So OneE needs to substantiate whatever the fvck he claimed to make sure that we don't have a CC.

Also, FOS on Budda for lurking the entire game.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 5:35:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 5:29:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 11/19/2012 4:22:24 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm fairly sure the mafia tried to kill me last night.

Silly mafia, trying to kill poor, poor TV.

I'm Barack 'Bad Motherfvcker' Obama and I authorise this post.

Soft claim at BP?

I am not soft claiming anything bro.
But I'll drone strike the sh!t out of you if you mess with me.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 5:53:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 5:28:45 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:47:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
MA now needs to confirm whether or not he got the poli role, and LK needs to own the fvck up to his nonsense last phase:

VTL LK

Nonsense?

Yes.

Lol. If it's nonsensical, then why did you vote to lynch Daytona?

I said so last phase:

"My nitpicking of LK aside (which was more of self-defense, than defense of daytona), a town poli is no real loss whereas a mafia poli is a threat that must be eliminated."

Regardless, my vote didn't matter. He would have been lynched anyway.

Why did F-16 lead the lynch on Daytona? Why are you blaming me instead of the five other people that voted for him? Stop being a hypocritical as$, Drafter.

You seem to be confusing my attack on your logic (daytona was mafia because of the type of character he claimed) and the attack on your conclusion (daytona was mafia). I never attacked your conclusion, nor did I ever defend daytona.

Everyone else had their own reasons. Even if anyone else attached themselves do your piss-as$-poor logic, you were still the perpetrator and promoter of that logic and should be held answerable to it, especially the degree to which you upheld it and insulted anyone that didn't automatically suck your c0ck for privilege of basking in the presence of the person that came up with it.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 6:01:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/19/2012 5:53:09 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/19/2012 5:28:45 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 11/19/2012 2:47:06 PM, drafterman wrote:
MA now needs to confirm whether or not he got the poli role, and LK needs to own the fvck up to his nonsense last phase:

VTL LK

Nonsense?

Yes.

Lol. If it's nonsensical, then why did you vote to lynch Daytona?

I said so last phase:

"My nitpicking of LK aside (which was more of self-defense, than defense of daytona), a town poli is no real loss whereas a mafia poli is a threat that must be eliminated."

Regardless, my vote didn't matter. He would have been lynched anyway.

That's such a lame excuse. By voting for him, you condoned his lynch. You're just trying to blame it on other people.

Why did F-16 lead the lynch on Daytona? Why are you blaming me instead of the five other people that voted for him? Stop being a hypocritical as$, Drafter.

You seem to be confusing my attack on your logic (daytona was mafia because of the type of character he claimed) and the attack on your conclusion (daytona was mafia). I never attacked your conclusion, nor did I ever defend daytona.

Everybody had their own logic for lynching him. Frankly, I believe that your's was piss-poor because a town politician is a valuable role. However, it's the conclusion that matters- not the logic. Ultimately, you act based on the conclusion, no matter how crappy the logic. Both you and I came to the same conclusions and thus everybody is to blame who lynched Daytona.

Everyone else had their own reasons. Even if anyone else attached themselves do your piss-as$-poor logic, you were still the perpetrator and promoter of that logic and should be held answerable to it, especially the degree to which you upheld it and insulted anyone that didn't automatically suck your c0ck for privilege of basking in the presence of the person that came up with it.

Lol. I dare you to give me one good reason why my logic was "piss-as$-poor." You won't be able to because:

1. Daytona did have an extremely scummy character (Karl Rove). In fact, this was the substantiation behind a lot of people's votes for him and this was perfectly logical. Spinko doesn't really like Christian fascists so it would have made sense at that time to assume him being mafia.

2. His character type was unlike most others. You can't deny this. He had an unelected character, which automatically set him apart from the group. This is simple fact. In mafia, if somebody has a character that has an attribute that doesn't match with the rest of the group's, then chances are that he is mafia. I turned out to be wrong but it was perfectly logical to assume that conclusion at that time.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 6:12:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VOTE TheAnidoter for claim. Stop lurking bro.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 6:20:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

Lk- 1/7- Drafter

Antidoter- 1/7- Tv
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.