5. OneElephant
6. Johnny
7. Tulle
8. Antidoter (replaced INH)
9. LK

==Dead Players==

1. Zaradi- ___- ___
2. Daytona- Karl Rove- politician- town

3. Chicken- You are Ron Paul, the miller. While one of the more consistent and honest members of the American government, you are mostly disliked by all but an intensely loyal fanbase for your extreme libertarian positions. Upon investigations you will come up guilty. You win with the town.

4. Drafterman- You are Goldman Sachs, the cult recruiter. One of the most politically influential corporations in the world, you easily recruit political actors over to your side for the purpose of tuning public policy to your needs. Every night you may target one person to recruit. You win with the cult.

5. F-0099213- You are Mitt Romney, the fake claimer. It seems all one ever heres about you is your flip-flopping and lies regarding your real positions on the issues. Of course that's what it takes for a non-principled politico such as yourself to gain office. You may not reveal your actual role meaning you must fake claim. If you do reveal your real role, you will be insta-mod killed. You win with the town. ***Recruited to cult Np1***
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 12:42:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This messes things up a bit. I was so sure F-16 was town.

If we assume the cult recruiter can recruit every night and as been successful every night, there are still 3 cultists left. I'm not sure about the mechanics of the game. If there are 3 mafia and 3 townies, and we mislynch a townie, does the game keep going?

Anyway, I think at this point we should all come out with our roles and actions. The majority of us are scum.

I also find it hard to believe that the cop has yet to find a guilty with the majority being scum so hopefully last night there was a result.
yang.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 12:43:32 PM
At 11/22/2012 12:42:21 PM, tulle wrote:

If we assume the cult recruiter can recruit every night and as been successful every night, there are still 3 cultists left. I'm not sure about the mechanics of the game. If there are 3 mafia and 3 townies, and we mislynch a townie, does the game keep going?

Anyway, I think at this point we should all come out with our roles and actions. The majority of us are scum.

I also find it hard to believe that the cop has yet to find a guilty with the majority being scum so hopefully last night there was a result.

Oh wait--scratch that!!! I totally missed Drafterman died too. I'll have to go back and read the other DPs. Nice job, Antidoter :p
yang.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 1:45:06 PM
At 11/22/2012 12:43:32 PM, tulle wrote:

Oh wait--scratch that!!! I totally missed Drafterman died too. I'll have to go back and read the other DPs. Nice job, Antidoter :p

Why would you assume that Anitdoter shot either Drafter or F-16? Neither of them were particularly scummy - isn't it more likely that Drafter recruited a mafia member? We should confirm with Antidoter and if that were the case, try and figure out who Drafter tried to recruit. I'm leaning towards MA right now, since he's a politician and that would have been a major asset to the cult.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 1:46:00 PM
At 11/22/2012 1:45:06 PM, OneElephant wrote:
At 11/22/2012 12:43:32 PM, tulle wrote:

Why would you assume that Anitdoter shot either Drafter or F-16? Neither of them were particularly scummy - isn't it more likely that Drafter recruited a mafia member? We should confirm with Antidoter and if that were the case, try and figure out who Drafter tried to recruit. I'm leaning towards MA right now, since he's a politician and that would have been a major asset to the cult.

No wait, nevermind. I just read Drafter's role PM.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 1:47:20 PM
At 11/22/2012 1:45:06 PM, OneElephant wrote:

I thought Drafter was scummy but couldn't get anyone on board. I'll wait to see what Antidoter says then...
yang.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 4:13:25 PM
So the whole cult dies if drafter dies? That's not unusual, but the role doesn't actually explain what happen if he dies or tries to recruit mafia.

Having said that, there should still be at least 1 more cult (NP2 recruit), assuming drafter died because of the NP3 recruit.

I protected myself again. Tulle needs to give her results for all previous night phases.
If she was sensible she would have watched me last night and saw me visit myself.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 5:24:10 PM
It's very likely that there is one cultist left and judging by the incentive that Drafter had to perform certain actions, I'm fairly certain who he would have chosen:

Either

1. MA- Since he gained the role of politician, this effectively makes it so that he gives an extra vote to his affiliation. It's easy to see why cult would have recruited him.

2. InsertNameHere- Since he is a Vig, he can effectively take out the strongest players of town (if he was cult) and give cult an advantage. It's possible that he took out F-16 and the mafia killed Drafter.

Overall, it's more likely that MA is either TP or scum for two seemingly contradictory reasons:

- As aforementioned, Drafter had a great incentive to recruit him

- He has never actually proven his role. He was supposedly the politician, but not once has he used his role, which in his position is ridiculously stupid since it would have been an easy confirmation. This leads to me believe that he might have been a fake-claiming mafia.

So there's a strong argument for MA being either TP or Mafia.

VTL MA
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 6:13:00 PM
LK; we can have MA prove his role...
Who should he use it on?
And how does having him prove his role do anything to prove his affiliation?

Muh threads
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 6:25:20 PM
At 11/22/2012 6:13:00 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Who should he use it on?

The point is that after there was so much suspicion on him, any logical person would tried to prove his role. The fact that he didn't is suspicious. However, this is more of an add-on to the fact that Drafter had a great incentive to recruit a potential politician.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 6:35:32 PM
At 11/22/2012 6:25:20 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Who should he use it on?

The point is that after there was so much suspicion on him, any logical person would tried to prove his role. The fact that he didn't is suspicious. However, this is more of an add-on to the fact that Drafter had a great incentive to recruit a potential politician.

I agree with the latter, but I'm saying nobody called for him to use his role.
Who should he use it on? Are you volunteering yourself?

Muh threads
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 9:44:30 PM

Guys, you might not believe this but...

Well...

My NP3 target was OneE to confirm his role.

Someone is racking up the kills, and I don't know who.

Maybe Mafia has a bus-driver that switched my shot on OneE to someone that seemed like town. I don't know. But yeah, this is where we are at.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:13:44 PM
At 11/22/2012 9:44:30 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Well...

Maybe Mafia has a bus-driver that switched my shot on OneE to someone that seemed like town. I don't know. But yeah, this is where we are at.

What?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:14:52 PM
At 11/22/2012 6:35:32 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/22/2012 6:25:20 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Who should he use it on?

I agree with the latter, but I'm saying nobody called for him to use his role.

It should be rather self-explanatory and axiomatic after town nearly lynched him the previous DP.

Who should he use it on? Are you volunteering yourself?

"Who" he uses it on is really irrelevant to me, although clearly, I would not want it to be used on myself- as would anybody.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:17:30 PM
At 11/22/2012 10:13:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Well...

What?

I shot 1 bullet. Mafia Shot 1 bullet.
(As Far as I know.)
3 People end up dead.

2 were cult, but I didn't shoot at any of them.
I don't know what happened.

Can anyone tell me how 3 people end up dead if only 1 of them was targeted by the mafia?

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:20:49 PM
At 11/22/2012 10:17:30 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 11/22/2012 10:13:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Well...

What?

I shot 1 bullet. Mafia Shot 1 bullet.
(As Far as I know.)
3 People end up dead.

2 were cult, but I didn't shoot at any of them.
I don't know what happened.

Can anyone tell me how 3 people end up dead if only 1 of them was targeted by the mafia?

Well we lynched Chicken.
The first explanation that came to mind is that cult all die if the recruiter dies. Even though it's not explicitly said in drafter's role, that's common.
Now that you've mentioned you used your vig ability last night, you being redirected is possible.

Muh threads
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:29:52 PM
I can confirm that TheAntidoter was not redirected. Therefore this means either:

1. The mafia killed F-16, while Drafter tried to recruit a mafiosa and died.

2. The mafia tried to kill somebody else but failed, and Drafter tried to recruit a mafia, thus causing the entire cult to die.

3. The mafia killed Drafter, while his action for recruitment of a mafia went through, thus causing F-16 to die.

Frankly, Option 1 seems way more likely.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 10:44:18 PM
I watched TV but I didn't get a result last night. Np1 I watched Zaradi. No particular reason. Didn't mention it before because town has a habit of fixating on things like that. He was visited by Daytona, who outed himself, so I figured mafia had a ninja and didn't feel the need to out myself.

Np2 I watched MA so he couldn't claim to have been roleblocked or something. He was visited by INH/antidoter. You'll notice last DP before antidoter said he visited someone I asked why no one was dead and drafter said maybe because he didn't tatget anyone. I knew he had targeted someone and that's why I asked.
yang.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 11:07:09 PM
At 11/22/2012 10:29:52 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I can confirm that TheAntidoter was not redirected. Therefore this means either:

1. The mafia killed F-16, while Drafter tried to recruit a mafiosa and died.

2. The mafia tried to kill somebody else but failed, and Drafter tried to recruit a mafia, thus causing the entire cult to die.

3. The mafia killed Drafter, while his action for recruitment of a mafia went through, thus causing F-16 to die.

Frankly, Option 1 seems way more likely.

Or Drafterman hit a PGO.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2012 11:10:53 PM
At 11/22/2012 10:44:18 PM, tulle wrote:
I watched TV but I didn't get a result last night. Np1 I watched Zaradi. No particular reason. Didn't mention it before because town has a habit of fixating on things like that. He was visited by Daytona, who outed himself, so I figured mafia had a ninja and didn't feel the need to out myself.

Np2 I watched MA so he couldn't claim to have been roleblocked or something. He was visited by INH/antidoter. You'll notice last DP before antidoter said he visited someone I asked why no one was dead and drafter said maybe because he didn't tatget anyone. I knew he had targeted someone and that's why I asked.

MA didn't claim BP, did he? Then you caught someone in a lie and you wait until now to bring it up? Why?

What are your NP3 results?
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:39:14 AM
Caught who in a lie? Both Daytona and Antidoter admitted to visiting the people I watched, so I didn't bother to out myself. I figured the mafia had a ninja (daytona had no reason to out that he visited zaradi). I realized afterward it was possible Daytona was the janitor, and that's why I was okay with his lynch. There was no reason for me to out myself if town was already going to lynch him. As for antidoter targeting MA, we came to the conclusion that he was likely role blocked. MA didn't claim bulletproof.

I think the idea of Drafter recruiting MA is a possible one, and I never did trust MA's claim. He's also never proven his role. If the cop doesn't come out, I think that's our only real lead. Like someone else said, a politician would have been a good cult recruit and it's possible that MA is actually mafia and that would explain drafters death. (Sorry if this post is incoherent, I'm on an overnight shift -___-)
yang.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:58:47 AM
Okay let me take a look at the Drafterlist one more time. I'm getting mixed up here.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:19:43 AM

Okay let me get this straight, because I am tired and my reading comprehension skills are nil right now. You watched MA NP2. Antidoter, the claimed vig, allegedly shot MA NP2. MA did not die and no one else visited him. Doesn't this imply that MA is lying about his role?
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:20:58 AM
At 11/23/2012 1:19:43 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

Okay let me get this straight, because I am tired and my reading comprehension skills are nil right now. You watched MA NP2. Antidoter, the claimed vig, allegedly shot MA NP2. MA did not die and no one else visited him. Doesn't this imply that MA is lying about his role?

And if I am right, how did you not catch this when Antidoter claimed?
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:51:20 AM

It's possible antidoter was role blocked. I wouldnt have seen that. However he never actually claimed to have been role blocked so I dont know if he was told. I wasnt told.
yang.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:52:49 AM
At 11/23/2012 1:51:20 AM, tulle wrote:

It's possible antidoter was role blocked. I wouldnt have seen that. However he never actually claimed to have been role blocked so I dont know if he was told. I wasnt told.

Okay, but I don't think a person would show up on a watcher investigation if they were roleblocked.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 2:01:43 AM
Hmm that's an interesting point.... I'm honestly leaning toward lynching MA. The problem is numbers and I'm afraid town is in a MYLO situation or whatever its called.
yang.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 9:45:44 AM
From the EpicMafia Wiki:

With a Vigilante alive at mylo, it becomes tactically advantageous for the town to lynch if they believe that the Vigilante may survive the night. This effectively gives the town a "second lynch safety net". Should the town lynch incorrectly at mylo, the Vigilante still has one final chance to shoot a Mafia before its over.

Does this mean I should shoot tonight if we decide to lynch and hit an innocent?

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 10:01:59 AM
Also, I was never told I was role-blocked.
The only message I got back was "Confirmed."

I don't know what happened, but there is some trickery afoot.

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!