Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

American Politics Mafia Dp5

socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 1:21:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
==Living Players==

1. tvellalott
2. Budda
3. OneElephant
4. Johnny
5. Tulle
6. Antidoter (replaced INH)
7. LK

==Dead Players==

1. Zaradi- ___- ___
2. Daytona- Karl Rove- politician- town
3. Chicken- Ron Paul- miller- town
4. Drafterman- Goldman Sachs- cult recruiter- cult
5. F-59271- Mitt Romney- fake claimer- recruited to cult

6. MilitaryAtheist- You are Marco Rubio, the universal backup. Many see you as the last hope of the Republican Party. Young and hispanic, you're ready to assume whatever position necessary. You will assume the role of whoever dies first in the game. You win with the town.

7. Medic0506- You are Joe Biden, the vanilla. While holding one of the highest offices in American politics, your actual influence and power is little to none. The seemingly only thing you're good at is embarrassing the President. You have no night actions and win with the town.

With 7 players left it takes 4 votes to lynch.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 1:39:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I tracked Antidoter this NP and it was shown that he visited Budda. Budda, however, is not dead.

As well, Antidoter said in DP 2 (or 3), that he visited MA, thus trying to kill him. Since it's conclusive that MA did not have any bulletproof role, then Antidoter was lying about either visiting him or being a Vig.

In light of current evidence, it's pretty clear that Antidoter was lying about his role.

VTL Antidoter
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:19:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Voting analysis at end of day

1. tvellalott
Dp1: MA
Dp2: Daytona
DP3: No Data
DP4: No Data
2. Budda
Dp1: VTNL
Dp2: No Data
DP3: No Data
DP4: No Data
3. OneElephant
Dp1: No Data
Dp2: No Data
DP3: No Data
DP4: MA
4. Johnny
Dp1: No Data
Dp2: Daytona
DP3: No Data
DP4: No Data
5. Tulle
Dp1: VTNL
Dp2: Daytona
DP3: Chicken
DP4: MA
6. Antidoter (replaced INH)
Dp1: MA
Dp2: No Data
DP3: No Data
DP4: MA
7. LK
Dp1: MA
Dp2: Daytona
DP3: Chicken
DP4: MA
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:22:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 1:39:45 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I tracked Antidoter this NP and it was shown that he visited Budda. Budda, however, is not dead.

As well, Antidoter said in DP 2 (or 3), that he visited MA, thus trying to kill him. Since it's conclusive that MA did not have any bulletproof role, then Antidoter was lying about either visiting him or being a Vig.

In light of current evidence, it's pretty clear that Antidoter was lying about his role.

VTL Antidoter

Just letting you know, When I came up with a problem that seemed impossible due to the roles in the setup, I didn't advocate for a lynch.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:24:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is a total of 14 players. At least 3 are mafia.

That means we may already by at lylo.

Don't lynch just yet.

I'm talking to you, LK.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:24:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 1:39:45 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I tracked Antidoter this NP and it was shown that he visited Budda. Budda, however, is not dead.

As well, Antidoter said in DP 2 (or 3), that he visited MA, thus trying to kill him. Since it's conclusive that MA did not have any bulletproof role, then Antidoter was lying about either visiting him or being a Vig.

In light of current evidence, it's pretty clear that Antidoter was lying about his role.

VTL Antidoter

Then why are there two kills?

Budda needs to full claim immediately first. Then we will discuss antidoter.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 2:25:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 2:24:42 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/26/2012 1:39:45 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I tracked Antidoter this NP and it was shown that he visited Budda. Budda, however, is not dead.

As well, Antidoter said in DP 2 (or 3), that he visited MA, thus trying to kill him. Since it's conclusive that MA did not have any bulletproof role, then Antidoter was lying about either visiting him or being a Vig.

In light of current evidence, it's pretty clear that Antidoter was lying about his role.

VTL Antidoter

Then why are there two kills?

Budda needs to full claim immediately first. Then we will discuss antidoter.

Is there the possibility of a crazy serial killer trolling the game and racking up more kills?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 4:49:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 2:24:42 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/26/2012 1:39:45 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I tracked Antidoter this NP and it was shown that he visited Budda. Budda, however, is not dead.

As well, Antidoter said in DP 2 (or 3), that he visited MA, thus trying to kill him. Since it's conclusive that MA did not have any bulletproof role, then Antidoter was lying about either visiting him or being a Vig.

In light of current evidence, it's pretty clear that Antidoter was lying about his role.

VTL Antidoter

Then why are there two kills?

Budda needs to full claim immediately first. Then we will discuss antidoter.

MA was killed during last DP.

Medic was killed during the night.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 4:50:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 2:22:24 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 11/26/2012 1:39:45 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I tracked Antidoter this NP and it was shown that he visited Budda. Budda, however, is not dead.

As well, Antidoter said in DP 2 (or 3), that he visited MA, thus trying to kill him. Since it's conclusive that MA did not have any bulletproof role, then Antidoter was lying about either visiting him or being a Vig.

In light of current evidence, it's pretty clear that Antidoter was lying about his role.

VTL Antidoter

Just letting you know, When I came up with a problem that seemed impossible due to the roles in the setup, I didn't advocate for a lynch.

What problem are you talking about? Are you saying that when we get enough evidence to show that someone is clearly lying about their role, we should just pin it off to "the roles in the setup?"
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 5:21:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lmao so basically right now there are likely 3 mafiosos and a cultist. Wow...

Anyway, so this basically confirms LK as tracker. It's really incredibly suspicious that Antidoter has claimed a role that he has never once proven. The fact that he's visiting people and none are dying make me think he's a mafia role cop or role blocker.

I really think Buddha needs to claim though, but otherwise, I'm going to vtl antidoter.
yang.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 5:37:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 4:50:51 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 11/26/2012 2:22:24 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 11/26/2012 1:39:45 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
I tracked Antidoter this NP and it was shown that he visited Budda. Budda, however, is not dead.

As well, Antidoter said in DP 2 (or 3), that he visited MA, thus trying to kill him. Since it's conclusive that MA did not have any bulletproof role, then Antidoter was lying about either visiting him or being a Vig.

In light of current evidence, it's pretty clear that Antidoter was lying about his role.

VTL Antidoter

Just letting you know, When I came up with a problem that seemed impossible due to the roles in the setup, I didn't advocate for a lynch.

What problem are you talking about? Are you saying that when we get enough evidence to show that someone is clearly lying about their role, we should just pin it off to "the roles in the setup?"

Roleblocker, redirector, bus driver, etc etc.

We do not know the roles of the remaining mafioso's. How can we base results on the night phase if we not know 50% of what happened during that span.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 5:48:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 5:37:18 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Roleblocker, redirector, bus driver, etc etc.

We do not know the roles of the remaining mafioso's. How can we base results on the night phase if we not know 50% of what happened during that span.

I was thinking of watching you tonight to make sure nobody visited you in order to rule that out :/ I should have. But I honestly didn't think that the mafia would choose to role block you over the doc. I really can't see why they would leave all of us alone and focus on you every night phase.
yang.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 6:20:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 5:48:48 PM, tulle wrote:
At 11/26/2012 5:37:18 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Roleblocker, redirector, bus driver, etc etc.

We do not know the roles of the remaining mafioso's. How can we base results on the night phase if we not know 50% of what happened during that span.

I was thinking of watching you tonight to make sure nobody visited you in order to rule that out :/ I should have. But I honestly didn't think that the mafia would choose to role block you over the doc. I really can't see why they would leave all of us alone and focus on you every night phase.

Maybe my role is bastard and i'm screwed. That would be funny.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 6:22:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 6:20:06 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 11/26/2012 5:48:48 PM, tulle wrote:
At 11/26/2012 5:37:18 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Roleblocker, redirector, bus driver, etc etc.

We do not know the roles of the remaining mafioso's. How can we base results on the night phase if we not know 50% of what happened during that span.

I was thinking of watching you tonight to make sure nobody visited you in order to rule that out :/ I should have. But I honestly didn't think that the mafia would choose to role block you over the doc. I really can't see why they would leave all of us alone and focus on you every night phase.

Maybe my role is bastard and i'm screwed. That would be funny.

OH GOD... MAFIA COP!
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 7:12:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The DP's up, sweet. I was silenced last DP, hence not posting.

I can see whh you all would want me to claim, I have been rather quiet and thats due to the role I have. Im the JOAT.

I am Joe Liebermann the JoAT. As someone who has sat on both sides of the aisle, i have picked up a decent amount of political skills. I have three roles

1X Doc
1X Cop
1X Tracker

My night Actions were:

NP1: Track TV to self
NP2: Doc TV
NP3: Cop MA

^^
It was painful seeing MA lynched and not being able to say anything about it -_-.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 7:12:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 6:24:39 PM, tulle wrote:
At 11/26/2012 6:22:23 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

OH GOD... MAFIA COP!

?

I meant to say doc.
He would block all mah kills and make me look like scum.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 7:14:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 7:12:30 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The DP's up, sweet. I was silenced last DP, hence not posting.

I can see whh you all would want me to claim, I have been rather quiet and thats due to the role I have. Im the JOAT.

I am Joe Liebermann the JoAT. As someone who has sat on both sides of the aisle, i have picked up a decent amount of political skills. I have three roles

1X Doc
1X Cop
1X Tracker

My night Actions were:

NP1: Track TV to self
NP2: Doc TV
NP3: Cop MA

^^
It was painful seeing MA lynched and not being able to say anything about it -_-.

I'm sorry buddha... I tried to kill you last night...

No hard feelings right?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 7:15:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Antidoter visited me but didnt kill me?

VTL Antidoter
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 7:15:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 7:12:30 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The DP's up, sweet. I was silenced last DP, hence not posting.

I can see whh you all would want me to claim, I have been rather quiet and thats due to the role I have. Im the JOAT.

I am Joe Liebermann the JoAT. As someone who has sat on both sides of the aisle, i have picked up a decent amount of political skills. I have three roles

1X Doc
1X Cop
1X Tracker

My night Actions were:

NP1: Track TV to self
NP2: Doc TV
NP3: Cop MA

^^
It was painful seeing MA lynched and not being able to say anything about it -_-.

About effing time -___-
yang.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 7:17:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 7:15:25 PM, tulle wrote:

About effing time -___-

Cant help that I wasnt allowed to talk...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 7:24:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 7:21:00 PM, tulle wrote:
Antidoter can you give your night actions again? And paraphrase your PM?

I AM Rahm Emanuel, the vigilante. I AM one of the most intense and aggressive politicians alive, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Every night I may target one person to kill. I win with the town.

Changes in bold.

Night actions

NP1: Waived
NP2: Targeted MA
NP3: Targeted OneE
NP4: Targeted BuddhaMoose
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 7:45:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
tulle got accurate tracker results. I protected her last night.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2012 7:47:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/26/2012 7:45:50 PM, tvellalott wrote:
tulle got accurate tracker results. I protected her last night.

DAFUQ?

Tulle is a WATCHER

LK is a TRACKER

There is a difference.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!