Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners 12.2 - DAY PHASE THREE

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 7:46:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Died in the Night:
Buddamoose - Beloved Princess - Town
*** NOTE: The next Night Phase will be skipped. At the end of this Day Phase, the next Day Phase will immediately start! ***

Previously Dead:
TheAntidoter - Vigilante - Town
airmax - Roleblocker - Mafia

Living Players:
1. Chicken
2. MilitaryAtheist
3. Jordan56
4. SarcasticIndeed
5. Zeph
6. Lannan13
7. johnnyboy54

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch. This Day Phase will end no later than 8AM DDO time on 11/30.
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:44:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Not that I know of. Do you have any susspision on who might be mafia?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:48:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 8:46:53 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
Any CCs to Lannan's DV claim?

Well Lannan did vote last day phase and there was a double vote in the mix so I say he is innocent.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:50:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also SarcasticIndeed, you should out who you investigated last night, not their role. But since you know they are innocent that will confirm and minimize the selection of who is guilty.
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:51:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL MA
I'm going with J, if J's a tracker then he caught MA with his pants down.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:52:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The remaining mafia members will be hidden between Zeph, Johnnyboy, and chicken once MA is lynched and I am confirmed.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 11:40:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 11:07:26 AM, MilitaryAtheist wrote:
At 11/28/2012 10:54:41 AM, drafterman wrote:
Vote Count
MA - 2/4 - Jordan, Lannan

He was right. Lanaan is the DV.
MilitaryAtheist
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 12:17:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 11:53:10 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/28/2012 10:54:41 AM, drafterman wrote:
Vote Count
MA - 3/4 - Jordan, Lannan

This vote count is correct.

Get my name right
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 2:45:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think we definitely win this one. Next DP, 1/2 of us will be confirmed. That's when we should massclaim, perhaps?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 5:15:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Don't be in a hurry to lynch. Tracker results are not conclusive, as other people may have visited Budda. Also, faking tracker results this way is a good mafia move with potentially scummy motivations, as mafia could fake tracker results to lead a mislynch, and then fall back on tracker results that are inconclusive.

Also, I am the watcher, which makes town seem OP with a watcher, tracker, and detective. However, we also have to consider the power of the mafia, so three investigative roles may not be too much.

Please note that I am not FOSing Jordan, not am I calling him scummy. I am simply laying out some scum motivations for doing what he is doing. Also, I pressured MA and called him out on BS reasoning last DP. I think he is scummy, but he is also a new player and he could also just be playing as scummy towmie, making him a potential mislynch target.

MA needs to claim before we consider lynching him.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 5:20:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 5:15:23 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Don't be in a hurry to lynch. Tracker results are not conclusive, as other people may have visited Budda. Also, faking tracker results this way is a good mafia move with potentially scummy motivations, as mafia could fake tracker results to lead a mislynch, and then fall back on tracker results that are inconclusive.

Also, I am the watcher, which makes town seem OP with a watcher, tracker, and detective. However, we also have to consider the power of the mafia, so three investigative roles may not be too much.

Please note that I am not FOSing Jordan, not am I calling him scummy. I am simply laying out some scum motivations for doing what he is doing. Also, I pressured MA and called him out on BS reasoning last DP. I think he is scummy, but he is also a new player and he could also just be playing as scummy towmie, making him a potential mislynch target.

MA needs to claim before we consider lynching him.

Jordan is confirmed tracker... Mafia has no tracker role.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 5:24:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 5:15:23 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Don't be in a hurry to lynch. Tracker results are not conclusive, as other people may have visited Budda. Also, faking tracker results this way is a good mafia move with potentially scummy motivations, as mafia could fake tracker results to lead a mislynch, and then fall back on tracker results that are inconclusive.

Also, I am the watcher, which makes town seem OP with a watcher, tracker, and detective. However, we also have to consider the power of the mafia, so three investigative roles may not be too much.

Please note that I am not FOSing Jordan, not am I calling him scummy. I am simply laying out some scum motivations for doing what he is doing. Also, I pressured MA and called him out on BS reasoning last DP. I think he is scummy, but he is also a new player and he could also just be playing as scummy towmie, making him a potential mislynch target.

MA needs to claim before we consider lynching him.

I do doubt you are watcher, though. 3 investigative roles + vig seems like too much. What were your results?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 7:40:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 5:24:28 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 11/28/2012 5:15:23 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Don't be in a hurry to lynch. Tracker results are not conclusive, as other people may have visited Budda. Also, faking tracker results this way is a good mafia move with potentially scummy motivations, as mafia could fake tracker results to lead a mislynch, and then fall back on tracker results that are inconclusive.

Also, I am the watcher, which makes town seem OP with a watcher, tracker, and detective. However, we also have to consider the power of the mafia, so three investigative roles may not be too much.

Please note that I am not FOSing Jordan, not am I calling him scummy. I am simply laying out some scum motivations for doing what he is doing. Also, I pressured MA and called him out on BS reasoning last DP. I think he is scummy, but he is also a new player and he could also just be playing as scummy towmie, making him a potential mislynch target.

MA needs to claim before we consider lynching him.

I do doubt you are watcher, though. 3 investigative roles + vig seems like too much. What were your results?

I will not give my DP2 results, as it will out a protective role. DP1 I watched Airmax, Sarcastic visited. If the doc wishes to be outed, I can confirm my role.

I also think that is too many investigative roles. However, we don't know how powerful the mafia is either. We already killed the roleblocker, which is a powerful role.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 7:55:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 5:15:23 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Don't be in a hurry to lynch. Tracker results are not conclusive, as other people may have visited Budda. Also, faking tracker results this way is a good mafia move with potentially scummy motivations, as mafia could fake tracker results to lead a mislynch, and then fall back on tracker results that are inconclusive.

Unless you killed Budda, the only people that are left would be Zeph, MA, and Chicken. I have seen MA visit Budda which shouldn't be grounds for suspicion. I have also been confirmed by SarcasticIndeed so my results are legit.

Also, I am the watcher, which makes town seem OP with a watcher, tracker, and detective. However, we also have to consider the power of the mafia, so three investigative roles may not be too much.

Please note that I am not FOSing Jordan, not am I calling him scummy. I am simply laying out some scum motivations for doing what he is doing. Also, I pressured MA and called him out on BS reasoning last DP. I think he is scummy, but he is also a new player and he could also just be playing as scummy towmie, making him a potential mislynch target.

MA needs to claim before we consider lynching him.

I agree, MA should claim so we can see what BS role he would come up with. Do remember that there is no night phase. If we kill MA, most likely guilty, we will not lose any players.

Also, you should out your watcher results. With three players left unconfirmed, that will leave us with two and a better chance at hitting the last scum.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 7:59:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 7:40:04 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/28/2012 5:24:28 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 11/28/2012 5:15:23 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Don't be in a hurry to lynch. Tracker results are not conclusive, as other people may have visited Budda. Also, faking tracker results this way is a good mafia move with potentially scummy motivations, as mafia could fake tracker results to lead a mislynch, and then fall back on tracker results that are inconclusive.

Also, I am the watcher, which makes town seem OP with a watcher, tracker, and detective. However, we also have to consider the power of the mafia, so three investigative roles may not be too much.

Please note that I am not FOSing Jordan, not am I calling him scummy. I am simply laying out some scum motivations for doing what he is doing. Also, I pressured MA and called him out on BS reasoning last DP. I think he is scummy, but he is also a new player and he could also just be playing as scummy towmie, making him a potential mislynch target.

MA needs to claim before we consider lynching him.

I do doubt you are watcher, though. 3 investigative roles + vig seems like too much. What were your results?

I will not give my DP2 results, as it will out a protective role. DP1 I watched Airmax, Sarcastic visited. If the doc wishes to be outed, I can confirm my role.

I also think that is too many investigative roles. However, we don't know how powerful the mafia is either. We already killed the roleblocker, which is a powerful role.

How does watcher results confirm a doctor? That makes no sense and I really do not believe you to be the watcher. You gave results that didn't really help. I find it very unlikely that you would watch Airmax N1, the same time Sarcastic visited him.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 8:15:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 5:20:14 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 11/28/2012 5:15:23 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Don't be in a hurry to lynch. Tracker results are not conclusive, as other people may have visited Budda. Also, faking tracker results this way is a good mafia move with potentially scummy motivations, as mafia could fake tracker results to lead a mislynch, and then fall back on tracker results that are inconclusive.

Also, I am the watcher, which makes town seem OP with a watcher, tracker, and detective. However, we also have to consider the power of the mafia, so three investigative roles may not be too much.

Please note that I am not FOSing Jordan, not am I calling him scummy. I am simply laying out some scum motivations for doing what he is doing. Also, I pressured MA and called him out on BS reasoning last DP. I think he is scummy, but he is also a new player and he could also just be playing as scummy towmie, making him a potential mislynch target.

MA needs to claim before we consider lynching him.

Jordan is confirmed tracker... Mafia has no tracker role.

Did you rolecop him? Also, you are missing my point. The point it that it is a potential town fake claim.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 8:15:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 11:53:10 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 11/28/2012 10:54:41 AM, drafterman wrote:
Vote Count
MV - 3/4 - Jordan, Lannan

This vote count is correct.

So we know Lannan is DV. I trust Jordan as Tracker. VTL MA
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 8:16:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 8:15:20 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/28/2012 5:20:14 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 11/28/2012 5:15:23 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Don't be in a hurry to lynch. Tracker results are not conclusive, as other people may have visited Budda. Also, faking tracker results this way is a good mafia move with potentially scummy motivations, as mafia could fake tracker results to lead a mislynch, and then fall back on tracker results that are inconclusive.

Also, I am the watcher, which makes town seem OP with a watcher, tracker, and detective. However, we also have to consider the power of the mafia, so three investigative roles may not be too much.

Please note that I am not FOSing Jordan, not am I calling him scummy. I am simply laying out some scum motivations for doing what he is doing. Also, I pressured MA and called him out on BS reasoning last DP. I think he is scummy, but he is also a new player and he could also just be playing as scummy towmie, making him a potential mislynch target.

MA needs to claim before we consider lynching him.

Jordan is confirmed tracker... Mafia has no tracker role.

Did you rolecop him? Also, you are missing my point. The point it that it is a potential town fake claim.

Nevermind I didn't see that post. Okay well then we have to hear from MA.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 8:20:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is important everyone. I trust Johnny, Jordan and Lanan so listen up. I am the doctor.
These were my night actions:

NP1 Protect Airmaxx
NP2 Protect Sarcasticindeed
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 8:27:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 8:20:40 PM, Chicken wrote:
This is important everyone. I trust Johnny, Jordan and Lanan so listen up. I am the doctor.
These were my night actions:

NP1 Protect Airmaxx
NP2 Protect Sarcasticindeed

Interesting. I tracked TheAntidoter NP1 and he visited Airmax. Now if the vig kill went through before TheAntidoter's death then your results are legit and you will be confirmed. Im not sure if Drafter can answer this, but: Will a vig kill go through before the night kill?
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 8:29:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/28/2012 7:59:01 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 11/28/2012 7:40:04 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/28/2012 5:24:28 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 11/28/2012 5:15:23 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Don't be in a hurry to lynch. Tracker results are not conclusive, as other people may have visited Budda. Also, faking tracker results this way is a good mafia move with potentially scummy motivations, as mafia could fake tracker results to lead a mislynch, and then fall back on tracker results that are inconclusive.

Also, I am the watcher, which makes town seem OP with a watcher, tracker, and detective. However, we also have to consider the power of the mafia, so three investigative roles may not be too much.

Please note that I am not FOSing Jordan, not am I calling him scummy. I am simply laying out some scum motivations for doing what he is doing. Also, I pressured MA and called him out on BS reasoning last DP. I think he is scummy, but he is also a new player and he could also just be playing as scummy towmie, making him a potential mislynch target.

MA needs to claim before we consider lynching him.

I do doubt you are watcher, though. 3 investigative roles + vig seems like too much. What were your results?

I will not give my DP2 results, as it will out a protective role. DP1 I watched Airmax, Sarcastic visited. If the doc wishes to be outed, I can confirm my role.

I also think that is too many investigative roles. However, we don't know how powerful the mafia is either. We already killed the roleblocker, which is a powerful role.

How does watcher results confirm a doctor? That makes no sense and I really do not believe you to be the watcher. You gave results that didn't really help. I find it very unlikely that you would watch Airmax N1, the same time Sarcastic visited him.

I watched Sarcastic last DP to protect him. Sarcastic and a few other town players explicitly called for the doc to protect Sarcastic. I watched him on the off chance there was not a doc, because watcher also functions as a somewhat protective role.

Now you are right; my role does not guarantee the person who visited Sarcastic was the doc, it could have been the body guard or maybe even the hider. IMO, it is unlikely the person I saw visit Sarcastic was mafia, because the one mafia role that could be used on Sarcastic that would have benefited mafia has already been killed.

This is an extremely important thing to consider, because mafia does not have any roles that can manipulate results. This means that follow the cop (or rolecop) is a viable strategy.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.