MilitaryAtheist - Suicide Bomber - Mafia

Living Players:
1. Chicken
2. Jordan56
3. SarcasticIndeed
4. Zeph
5. Lannan13
6. johnnyboy54

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch. This Day Phase will end no later than 9PM DDO time on 11/30.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:06:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Chicken - Doctor - Null Read
2. Jordan56 - Confirmed Tracker by SarcasticIndeed.
3. SarcasticIndeed - Confirmed Detective, gave legit results
4. Zeph - Bulletproof Null Read
5. Lannan13 - Confirmed Double Voter, just check the voting's.
6. johnnyboy54 - Watcher Null Read

Also, if you haven't realized MA has been lynched already so I omitted him from the above list.

Of these three players: Chicken, Zeph, and Johnnyboy, someone is lying about their role and is scum. Also I have a plan to catch who it is if we mislynch next day phase.

Sarcastic will investigate a player and find out who is innocent while a track the other. Fool-proof plan to catching scum.

Lets say we lynch Zeph next day phase and he comes up innocent. That will leave the remaining mafia between Chicken and Johnnyboy. I will track Johnnyboy and see who he visits. And Sarcastic will investigate Chicken.

If I am killed Sarcastic will still be alive to give results. If Sarcastic is killed, I will be alive to see if Johnny visited the killed person. If not, the other person will be guilty.

Do we agree on this. That means next day phase we lynch the scummiest player of the three I listed above.
REPOST FROM LAST DAY PHASE.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:13:13 PM
At 11/28/2012 9:06:52 PM, Jordan56 wrote:

Also, if you haven't realized MA has been lynched already so I omitted him from the above list.

Of these three players: Chicken, Zeph, and Johnnyboy, someone is lying about their role and is scum. Also I have a plan to catch who it is if we mislynch next day phase.

Sarcastic will investigate a player and find out who is innocent while a track the other. Fool-proof plan to catching scum.

Lets say we lynch Zeph next day phase and he comes up innocent. That will leave the remaining mafia between Chicken and Johnnyboy. I will track Johnnyboy and see who he visits. And Sarcastic will investigate Chicken.

If I am killed Sarcastic will still be alive to give results. If Sarcastic is killed, I will be alive to see if Johnny visited the killed person. If not, the other person will be guilty.

Do we agree on this. That means next day phase we lynch the scummiest player of the three I listed above.

I agree, VTL Zeph Also a quick note- notice Johnny didn't VTL MA with us? Shouldn't that alone be enough to prove I'm not scum? Why would Mafia VTL other mafia? Lanan, You jordan, and I all got MA. Still, check me i have nothing to hide, i will be protecting myself during the NP though b/c im sure mafia will be after me.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:35:14 PM
Well I just have this gut feeling about Johnnyboy and see him as scum. I can explain more but for now .....

VTL Johnnyboy

He claimed Watcher, remember there is also a mafia sided watcher AKA lookout.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:55:23 PM
At 11/28/2012 9:13:13 PM, Chicken wrote:

I agree, VTL Zeph Also a quick note- notice Johnny didn't VTL MA with us? Shouldn't that alone be enough to prove I'm not scum? Why would Mafia VTL other mafia? Lanan, You jordan, and I all got MA. Still, check me i have nothing to hide, i will be protecting myself during the NP though b/c im sure mafia will be after me.

I didn't vote MA because there was a possibility that someone else could have visited Budda to perform the kill. I thought we should have waited to claim before. The results were not clear and other players were in agreement that he should claim before we lynch. Besides I was calling MA for using dumb reasoning during DP2, but I wasn't sure of he was trying to lead a lynch or being stupid.

Mafia would VTL other mafia to make them look protown. Bussing other players is a common mafia strategy, especially when someone is looking guilty.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 9:56:57 PM
At 11/28/2012 9:35:14 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Well I just have this gut feeling about Johnnyboy and see him as scum. I can explain more but for now .....

VTL Johnnyboy

He claimed Watcher, remember there is also a mafia sided watcher AKA lookout.

Your gut? No criticisms of my logic or argumentation? Anything substantial as an argument at all?
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 10:24:37 PM
Okay at this point, it is either Chicken or Zeph from my POV. Zeph has not been particularly scummy, but he has been slightly scummier than Chicken.

VTL Zeph
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2012 11:05:37 PM
Well the last remaining mafia roles are Lookout, Role Cop, and Traitor. So whatever role the scum has he cant do any damage other than the night kill meaning my plan really is fool-proof and we got this win in the bag.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 5:43:28 AM
At 11/28/2012 11:05:37 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Well the last remaining mafia roles are Lookout, Role Cop, and Traitor. So whatever role the scum has he cant do any damage other than the night kill meaning my plan really is fool-proof and we got this win in the bag.

And if only Traitor is left, we are really lucky, as he cannot perform night kills. I'll read your plans once more before deciding what to do. NO ONE VOTE.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 5:50:41 AM

Nice plan ye got there. However, I do think lynching Johnyboy would be more suitable, as claiming watcher is easy for a lookout. Zeph and Chicken don't seem that scummy, and there are no CCs to his possible doc.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 7:11:57 AM
VTL Johnnyboy
He's been suspious so I'm still goin' with J.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 1:06:39 PM
At 11/29/2012 5:50:41 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

Nice plan ye got there. However, I do think lynching Johnyboy would be more suitable, as claiming watcher is easy for a lookout. Zeph and Chicken don't seem that scummy, and there are no CCs to his possible doc.

It's possible. And doctor is a good fake claim when the watcher outs. Especially when Chicken was the last person to claim.

How am I more suitable for a lynch than Zeph or Chicken? I have actually posted analysis this game and I haven't done anything antitown.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 5:40:05 PM
At 11/29/2012 1:06:39 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/29/2012 5:50:41 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

It's possible. And doctor is a good fake claim when the watcher outs. Especially when Chicken was the last person to claim.

How am I more suitable for a lynch than Zeph or Chicken? I have actually posted analysis this game and I haven't done anything antitown.

I was last to claim so i'm scum? Yeah good logic, I like how defensive you are also.
Unvote, VTL Johnny, next VTL Zeph, Whoever townie is that is watching me this NP can confirm my as doctor.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 6:03:33 PM
At 11/29/2012 6:00:45 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
Should Johny turn out to be inno, I will detective Zeph and Jordan shall track Chicken,

Agreed, lets stick with these actions and not change them for anything.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 6:12:26 PM
Man if only drafer was online, Oh well I'll have to wait till Mornin'
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 6:23:09 PM
Vote Count
Zeph - 1/4 - johnny
johnny - 4/4 - Jordan, lannan, Chicken

johnny was lynched! He was guilty! He was the lookout! Town Wins!

End game thread coming soon.
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 6:25:46 PM
At 11/29/2012 6:23:09 PM, drafterman wrote:
Vote Count
Zeph - 1/4 - johnny

YES! We nailed this one :D
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2012 6:27:01 PM
At 11/29/2012 6:23:09 PM, drafterman wrote:
Vote Count
Zeph - 1/4 - johnny

Success!!!!