Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

School District Replacements.

thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 9:54:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ill take it even though i was replaced once. I'm more ready than ever now.
(busy over the day it started. WOOPS)
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Josh_b
Posts: 1,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:38:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/4/2012 3:37:55 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I need replacements for my mafia game. Signup if you want to play.

1. joshB
2.
3.
4.
5.
send me the link
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:47:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:38:54 AM, Josh_b wrote:
At 12/4/2012 3:37:55 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I need replacements for my mafia game. Signup if you want to play.

1. joshB
2.
3.
4.
5.
send me the link

#1 Why did you bump?
#2 Why Am I feeding the Troll?
#3 Endgame: http://www.debate.org...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Josh_b
Posts: 1,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:52:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:47:16 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:38:54 AM, Josh_b wrote:
At 12/4/2012 3:37:55 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I need replacements for my mafia game. Signup if you want to play.

1. joshB
2.
3.
4.
5.
send me the link

#1 Why did you bump?
#2 Why Am I feeding the Troll?
#3 Endgame: http://www.debate.org...

#1. I wanted to get in on a game
#2. You feel sorry for me.
#3. Thanks for the Link.

I just searched for Mafia Sign up and I got here to the 2012 past.
#1. Why did the site bring me to this game in the first place? It is really old.
#2 Was this game awesome?
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 9:53:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:52:30 AM, Josh_b wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:47:16 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:38:54 AM, Josh_b wrote:
At 12/4/2012 3:37:55 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I need replacements for my mafia game. Signup if you want to play.

1. joshB
2.
3.
4.
5.
send me the link

#1 Why did you bump?
#2 Why Am I feeding the Troll?
#3 Endgame: http://www.debate.org...

#1. I wanted to get in on a game
#2. You feel sorry for me.
#3. Thanks for the Link.

I just searched for Mafia Sign up and I got here to the 2012 past.
#1. Why did the site bring me to this game in the first place? It is really old.
#2 Was this game awesome?

Not really, town got pwned.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Josh_b
Posts: 1,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 10:02:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 9:53:11 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:52:30 AM, Josh_b wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:47:16 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:38:54 AM, Josh_b wrote:
At 12/4/2012 3:37:55 PM, Jordan56 wrote:

I just searched for Mafia Sign up and I got here to the 2012 past.
#1. Why did the site bring me to this game in the first place? It is really old.
#2 Was this game awesome?

Not really, town got pwned.

I just found F16's mafia Archive. I'm going to read up on a few past games.
(in case anyone else happens on this thread soon. http://www.debate.org...
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 10:12:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
send me the link

Sign up as a replacement in concealment mafia. It'll be worth it.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Josh_b
Posts: 1,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 12:14:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 10:12:14 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
send me the link

Sign up as a replacement in concealment mafia. It'll be worth it.

Done.
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 2:03:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 10:02:01 AM, Josh_b wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:53:11 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:52:30 AM, Josh_b wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:47:16 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/27/2014 9:38:54 AM, Josh_b wrote:
At 12/4/2012 3:37:55 PM, Jordan56 wrote:

I just searched for Mafia Sign up and I got here to the 2012 past.
#1. Why did the site bring me to this game in the first place? It is really old.
#2 Was this game awesome?

Not really, town got pwned.

I just found F16's mafia Archive. I'm going to read up on a few past games.
(in case anyone else happens on this thread soon. http://www.debate.org...

You should read Slaves of Time and Castle in the Sky. ^_^
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 2:17:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/28/2014 2:03:51 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

You should read Slaves of Time and Castle in the Sky. ^_^

What about, Eternal Nightmare?
My work here is, finally, done.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 2:17:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/28/2014 2:17:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/28/2014 2:03:51 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

You should read Slaves of Time and Castle in the Sky. ^_^

What about, Eternal Nightmare?

What about it? The Eternal Nightmare role was a complete failure. Lesson learned: Don't use roles that limit the freedom of other players.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2014 2:55:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/28/2014 2:53:44 PM, Josh_b wrote:
Cool, I'll check out all three of them.
Is eternal night mare longer than Concealment DP1?

Eternal Nightmare was great for the story, but terrible for the gameplay. That is all that needs to be said. There are better games to read. ^_^
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Josh_b
Posts: 1,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2014 12:38:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Video game Mafia was pretty interesting, I read it because it was modded by TUF. The outcome was very surprising.
Scrutiny Welcome

AMAA http://www.debate.org...