Total Posts:86|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

School District: DAY PHASE 3

Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 8:00:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The school year was going well and things were moving along nicely as midterm week approached. However, a sense of evil still lurked within the school and the town was still trying to figure out what.

They found the following people dead.

Chicken: You are a Teacher. You have been watching students for years succeed. You are the watcher and can select a person each night and see what kind of influence they are getting by who visits them. You are Town

Buddamoose: You are the Enrollment Officer and try to gain good hardy students and workers. That is your job and you must succeed. Each night you may select a person to enroll and will share a PM. If you gain a bad member you will be fired. You are Town

Died last day phase:

Daytonanerd/Royal: You are the Probation Worker. If you so choose you can put a player on probation and they will not be able to vote next day phase. You are Town

It is now day phase 3

1. F-16 replaced thedebatekid
2. Johnny
3. Lannan13
4. badger
5. Ishall
6. SarcasticIndeed replaced LKKK
7. TA
8. SPinko
9. MA
10. Zaradi

With 10 players it takes 6 votes to get someone fired.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 8:34:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL F-16

Buddha tried to recruit him. It failed. Therefore F-16 Must be scum.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 8:40:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL F-5993. I'm guessing he was just running a gambit hoping scum were recruitable. Let's get a full claim and then decide what to do.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 8:42:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2012 8:34:59 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
VTL F-16

Buddha tried to recruit him. It failed. Therefore F-16 Must be scum.

VTL F-16
for full claim. Additionally, I'm not too sure why he hammered Daytona.
yang.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 8:47:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
For a reminder, F-16 claimed to find Chicken most suspicious and yet randomly voted to lynch Royal (I don't believe anyone had voted to lynch royal recently)

At 12/5/2012 3:17:41 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

9) Royal - NULL
10) Chicken - Chose to watch the lynch target who claimed vanilla - SCUMMY

I think from my POV, scum are
- Chicken

At 12/5/2012 4:23:06 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
W/e,

Unvote VTL Royal
yang.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 8:49:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2012 8:42:38 PM, tulle wrote:
At 12/6/2012 8:34:59 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
VTL F-16

Buddha tried to recruit him. It failed. Therefore F-16 Must be scum.

VTL F-16
for full claim. Additionally, I'm not too sure why he hammered Daytona.

To be fair he was probs going to get lynched yesterday anyways. I just don't think everyone was ready to finish the Dp yet is all.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 9:05:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2012 8:49:47 PM, socialpinko wrote:

To be fair he was probs going to get lynched yesterday anyways. I just don't think everyone was ready to finish the Dp yet is all.

I don't know, being aware of the vote count (he knew he hammered) and having a null read on royal, I would think he would try harder to convince people to unvote. If I had been aware of the vote count I would have tried harder...

Anyway, I'll just wait for a role claim. Clearly, (especially if F-16 turns out to be scum) I've been super wrong all game.
yang.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 9:08:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
EXPELLED/FIRED

1) Drafterman - ????????? - ????????
2) Royal (Daytona)-Probation worker- Vote stealer- town
3) Chicken- Teacher- Watcher- town
4) Budda- Enrollment officer- Mason- town

ROLE CLAIMS

1) Lannan13 - School nurse - Doctor
2) Tulle (Badger) - Student body - Vanilla
3) TA - Chaplain - Bulletproof
4) Zaradi - Substitute teacher - Miller
5) Ishall- Detention officer - Jailer (NP1: Waives)

CHARACTER CLAIMS

6) MA- Dean of Students
7) F-16 - Principal
8) SPinko - Security guard
9) Johnny- Cafeteria worker
10) Lk (Sarcastic)- Librarian
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 9:10:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2012 9:05:30 PM, tulle wrote:
At 12/6/2012 8:49:47 PM, socialpinko wrote:

To be fair he was probs going to get lynched yesterday anyways. I just don't think everyone was ready to finish the Dp yet is all.

I don't know, being aware of the vote count (he knew he hammered) and having a null read on royal, I would think he would try harder to convince people to unvote. If I had been aware of the vote count I would have tried harder...

That's true. He's never hesitant to start a flame war. But to be fair it had been a long Dp. I was tired of it dragging on the way it was. That may have been the case with him.

Anyway, I'll just wait for a role claim. Clearly, (especially if F-16 turns out to be scum) I've been super wrong all game.

Yeah, I suppose this is all empty theory until he speaks up.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 9:11:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vote Count

F-593- 3/6- AT, SPinko, Tulle
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:02:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey guys. I am the survivor but I've been playing towards town's interests. That is why I was so adamant that we don't lynch Tulle. I knew she was town and I wanted town to win over mafia for a moral victory.

There are two ways the survivor could play: pro-town or pro-mafia. As a third paty (with the exception of cult), I try playing pro-town for a vicarious win and the thrill of catching scum.

I told Budda to recruit me because I felt certain that he was the mafia Mason Recruiter. If he recruited me and lived, I would know he was scum and I planned to out him in the Day Phase thread and get him lyched.

Surprise! Budda was town.

Also, I hammered Royal because I'd rather she get lynched than someone who I thought was town like Tulle get lynched since people were being suspicious of her. I would have done the same thing if I were town - hammer a null read when there would have been a risk for a town read.

Anyways, here is my role paraphrase: I am the principal and I run the school. I want my school to succed and be the best in town. I try m best for it to not close down so I am the survivor and I win alongside whichever team wins if I am still alive at the end of the game.

Anyways, I really woud not have asked Budda to recruit me if I were mafia.

Even if I did, I would have roleblocked Chicken and killed Budda to make it seem like he was the mafia's kill.

Or I would have roleblocked Budda and killed Chicken. Whatever works. If I were mafia, I could manipulate it to my advantage.

The fact that Budda died shows that it was out of my hands to manipulate and that I am not part of the mafia team.

So, basically I planned to surprise him in the Mason PM, tell him that I am third party and that I knew he was mafia. I would probably have blackmailed him into outing his buddies and then out the mafia in the DP thread. I had all those elobarate plans which didn't work becuse Budda was town.

Anyways,

VTL IShall

for that scummy reaction to Royal's lynch. He pretends to have unvoted when in reality he didn't. He knew that Royal was going to get lynched and was looking for a way to pass the blame. Jailer is also a good cover for mafia roleblocker. I don't believe that there are so many protective roles in the game.

Also, you guys can trust me to play pro-town because that is how I have been playing so far. As survivor (in HvV Comics for instance and Golden Garden), I've played pro-town. The only times I've played anti-town as third party was as cult because cult are meant to be anti-town.

Also, if I didn't care about town, I would have just wagoned with Budda and lynched Tulle. However, I chose not to take the path of least resistance because I want to help town win so I've been going after people I thought were mafia and defending people I thought were town.

My play so far has been completely genuine although technically I am not town.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:10:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2012 9:05:30 PM, tulle wrote:
At 12/6/2012 8:49:47 PM, socialpinko wrote:

To be fair he was probs going to get lynched yesterday anyways. I just don't think everyone was ready to finish the Dp yet is all.

I don't know, being aware of the vote count (he knew he hammered) and having a null read on royal, I would think he would try harder to convince people to unvote. If I had been aware of the vote count I would have tried harder...

Why should I defend someone who I don't have a read on? I figured Royal could be town or mafia - I didn't know. Everybody wanted to lynch her and there was a chance she would flip scum. I didn't feel the need to put in effort. I probably would have done it if it was you, Spinko, Johnny or a whole bunch of other people I had solid townreads on.

Anyway, I'll just wait for a role claim. Clearly, (especially if F-16 turns out to be scum) I've been super wrong all game.

You were half-wrong. While I am not town, I was playing as if I was just another vanilla townie and trying to catch scum.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:14:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2012 10:02:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hey guys. I am the survivor but I've been playing towards town's interests. That is why I was so adamant that we don't lynch Tulle. I knew she was town and I wanted town to win over mafia for a moral victory.

There are two ways the survivor could play: pro-town or pro-mafia. As a third paty (with the exception of cult), I try playing pro-town for a vicarious win and the thrill of catching scum.

I told Budda to recruit me because I felt certain that he was the mafia Mason Recruiter. If he recruited me and lived, I would know he was scum and I planned to out him in the Day Phase thread and get him lyched.

Surprise! Budda was town.

Also, I hammered Royal because I'd rather she get lynched than someone who I thought was town like Tulle get lynched since people were being suspicious of her. I would have done the same thing if I were town - hammer a null read when there would have been a risk for a town read.

Anyways, here is my role paraphrase: I am the principal and I run the school. I want my school to succed and be the best in town. I try m best for it to not close down so I am the survivor and I win alongside whichever team wins if I am still alive at the end of the game.

Anyways, I really woud not have asked Budda to recruit me if I were mafia.

Even if I did, I would have roleblocked Chicken and killed Budda to make it seem like he was the mafia's kill.

Or I would have roleblocked Budda and killed Chicken. Whatever works. If I were mafia, I could manipulate it to my advantage.

The fact that Budda died shows that it was out of my hands to manipulate and that I am not part of the mafia team.

So, basically I planned to surprise him in the Mason PM, tell him that I am third party and that I knew he was mafia. I would probably have blackmailed him into outing his buddies and then out the mafia in the DP thread. I had all those elobarate plans which didn't work becuse Budda was town.

Anyways,

VTL IShall

for that scummy reaction to Royal's lynch. He pretends to have unvoted when in reality he didn't. He knew that Royal was going to get lynched and was looking for a way to pass the blame. Jailer is also a good cover for mafia roleblocker. I don't believe that there are so many protective roles in the game.


I never pretended to unvote, I thought I did. I VTL'd Daytona, not Royal. Your hammer is scummier than my legitimate mistake.

How many protective roles are there? Doc, Jailer, and watcher, right? Doc and watcher are legitimate but I have a negative townie protection which I have waived every NP cause it is detrimental. How are there too many protective roles?

Also, you guys can trust me to play pro-town because that is how I have been playing so far. As survivor (in HvV Comics for instance and Golden Garden), I've played pro-town. The only times I've played anti-town as third party was as cult because cult are meant to be anti-town.

Also, if I didn't care about town, I would have just wagoned with Budda and lynched Tulle. However, I chose not to take the path of least resistance because I want to help town win so I've been going after people I thought were mafia and defending people I thought were town.

My play so far has been completely genuine although technically I am not town.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:17:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Doc, Jailer, Watcher, and Bulletproof. Together, on any given night, there will be 4 people that the mafia will be unable to kill - in a game where we are probably looking at 4maf-9town-1TP. That's OP.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:25:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry F-5939. If you outed yourself Dp1 this might have gone differently but you're the reason our soft-cop (mason) is dead.

Reasons to lynch F-746:

(1) There's absolutely no way to confirm whether he's legit survivor or just pulling a gambit as mafia. Investigator will show up the same so that's out and I don't think we have a role cop. Even if he turns out to be survivor though it's not like we would lose a townie.

(2) He's the reason Budda is dead. Budda's role PM says he dies if he recruits "bad members". We can surmise that that means non-townies. It's either that or we have an SK (there would have been a kill Np1) or a vig (what sane vig would take out a claimed watcher or a claimed mason?). Neither alt possibility seems likely. F-5939 says he had an elaborate plan in case Budda was mafia but he never seemed to contemplate what woud happen if Budda was town. He says he's playing pro-town but I would think thinking twice before you (a non-townie) ask to be recruited by the mason would be included in playing "pro-town".

(3) We don't have any reason to keep him alive. His only reason is because he can play pro-town. So what, we have plenty of good townies alive i.e., Zaradi, Johnny, Tulle, etc. who haven't admitted to being non-town.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:25:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ishall, did you paraphrase your PM yet?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:31:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow. I had a town read on F-16. I guess that makes sense if you are playing protown TP though.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:46:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah, I am the reason a ridiculously scummy player (Budda) is dead. Lynching me won't bring him back to life so I don't know what you are trying to achieve here.

I gave tons of reasons why all the evidence points against me being mafia in my post.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:52:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2012 10:46:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Yeah, I am the reason a ridiculously scummy player (Budda) is dead. Lynching me won't bring him back to life so I don't know what you are trying to achieve here.

If he had recruited someone else he would have been confirmed. By getting him to recruit you you killed him. You're asking for us not to lynch you because you can play-town. But you ignore the fact that you're not the only good player in the game (meaning we'll be fine without you) and causing the soft-cop's death hurt us immensely.

I gave tons of reasons why all the evidence points against me being mafia in my post.

I didn't see any. Though my reasons for wanting you lynched of course aren't entirely based on the possibility that you're mafia anyways.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:53:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Now that I think, I have a hard time believing the previous post from Spinko. It is one thing to say you believe in lynching third parties, quite another to lynch me because Budda is dead.

The burden of proof is on Spinko to explain how lynching me will bring Budda back to life. His argument is ridiculous.

I guess it could act as a deterrent in future games but what message are you sending to third parties? Don't draw third party in the RNG? It is not my fault the mod made me third party and it is not my fault that I suspected Budda. Lynching me isn't going to alter my behavior or anyone else's behavior in future games. Spinko wanted a D1 claim. That is never going to happen. If a survivor can get away without outing they will do so.

Yeah, survivor is a sucky role. I made a thread about it if I recall. It is not in my power to eliminate the role altogether. I am not even bulletproof. I think town's best bet is that mafia kill me. Hopefully they will waste a kill at some point. I have been night-killed a ridiculous number of times because I was close to catching mafia.

So, have the mafia do your work FOR you and waste a kill on me.

For now, let's focus on catching mafia.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 10:56:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I didn't make a claim that I was a good player so no idea where you got that from.

I just said lynching me isn't going to bring Budda back so that argument is retarded. You look like scum wanting an excuse to mislynch.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 11:00:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2012 10:53:47 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Now that I think, I have a hard time believing the previous post from Spinko. It is one thing to say you believe in lynching third parties, quite another to lynch me because Budda is dead.

The burden of proof is on Spinko to explain how lynching me will bring Budda back to life. His argument is ridiculous.

Stop strawmanning my good sir. I'm saying you didn't play pro-town since you knowingly got the claimed mason to recruit you. You say you had a plan in case he was mafia. So what? He wasn't and you haven't hinted at taking the possibility of him being town into account. You played irresponsibly and got a soft-cop killed. And since your only argument for us keeping you alive is that you can play pro-town, I advocate your lynch. See?

I guess it could act as a deterrent in future games but what message are you sending to third parties? Don't draw third party in the RNG? It is not my fault the mod made me third party and it is not my fault that I suspected Budda. Lynching me isn't going to alter my behavior or anyone else's behavior in future games. Spinko wanted a D1 claim. That is never going to happen. If a survivor can get away without outing they will do so.

Yeah, survivor is a sucky role. I made a thread about it if I recall. It is not in my power to eliminate the role altogether. I am not even bulletproof. I think town's best bet is that mafia kill me. Hopefully they will waste a kill at some point. I have been night-killed a ridiculous number of times because I was close to catching mafia.

You're not town and you're a good mis-lynch target. Mafia aren't going to kill you.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2012 11:01:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/6/2012 10:56:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I didn't make a claim that I was a good player so no idea where you got that from.

I just said lynching me isn't going to bring Budda back so that argument is retarded. You look like scum wanting an excuse to mislynch.

You're asking for us to keep you alive because you can help us. You're not only good player in the game so that's a moot point. Furthermore your past actions haven't helped us in the slightest.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 12:14:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wut wut, in the butt.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 12:17:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
- My actions got rid of a scummy player without requiring an additional mislynch.

- I have been playing pro-town and contributing a ton of reads and discussion as opposed to say Chicken, Lannan, and other inactives. This is irrelevant to skill. Effort =/= skill and I have put in a lot of effort.

- Your argument that there are other good players is a red herring. I never even claimed to be a good player at all let alone claim to be the sole good player in the game. You are making a lot of assumptions.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 12:31:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 12:17:54 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
- My actions got rid of a scummy player without requiring an additional mislynch.
;
(a) You could have let him prove his role.
(b) You purposely lured him into allowing you to kill him instead of letting him recruit a townie or letting him be investigated.
(c) It's not even like he was a vanilla so we're not losing much either way. He was a soft-cop.

- I have been playing pro-town and contributing a ton of reads and discussion as opposed to say Chicken, Lannan, and other inactives. This is irrelevant to skill. Effort =/= skill and I have put in a lot of effort.

- Your argument that there are other good players is a red herring. I never even claimed to be a good player at all let alone claim to be the sole good player in the game. You are making a lot of assumptions.

You're pleading to live on the reason that you can help us. Anyone can help. My point is that we're not so empty as far a helpful players are concerned as to warrant allowing a non-townie who killed a soft-cop to survive.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 12:33:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You are again bringing up the point that I killed Budda. A) I didn't do it on purpose, I thought he was mafia. B) Even in the event that he is town, this way is better than a mislynch. Proving his role does nothing. There have been mafia Mason Recruiters before. Lynching me won't bring him back so your whole argument is basically whining about his death.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 12:39:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
F-16, why should we let you live saying that you will help us, when your actions have done anything but? And are we just supposed to believe you when you say you win with whomever you survive with at the end? What about the possibility that you win ahead of the winning faction?

VTL F-16 for death.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 12:39:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 12:33:53 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
You are again bringing up the point that I killed Budda. A) I didn't do it on purpose, I thought he was mafia.

....and you bypassed the two legit ways he could have been confirmed either town or mafia. It seems rather anti-town to take on that risk given that this game has so far produced nil a far as investigative results.

B) Even in the event that he is town, this way is better than a mislynch. Proving his role does nothing. There have been mafia Mason Recruiters before.

Jordan from what I can tell hosts pretty straightforward games. Plus mafia mason recruiters are the exception to the rule. Masons aren't like roleblockers or politicians. Most games a mason is just a mason. Plus you're ignoring the whole cop point i.e., he could have been investigated instead.

Lynching me won't bring him back so your whole argument is basically whining about his death.

Not really. (a) I'm showing that you're play hasn't been pro-town. You can go on about your analysis but that isn't unique to you. (b) It's not even my only argument. There's also the fact that we can't reliably determine whether you're actually third party survivor or mafia (this reaks of you just getting caught honestly) and that you admitted you weren't town. You win with whoever wins if you're alive at the end of the game. That doesn't mean you'll continue to try to help us. You're primary purpose is to simply stay alive (assuming you're even telling the truth about your role).
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.