Sarcastic - Framer - Mafia
Jordan - Even-night Tracker - Town
johnny - Ninja/1-Shot Janitor - Mafia
Budda - Cop - Town

Living Players:
1. FourTrouble (MilitaryAtheist)
2. Lannan13
3. airmax1227

With 3 players, it takes 2 votes to lynch. This Day Phase will end no later than 3PM DDO time, on 12/10.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 2:30:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Note: I may have to postpone/extend this day phase or get a temporary replacement for lannan as he will be out until Monday. I knew this ahead of time and granted permission, but forgot about it before I posted up this Day Phase. Let me know which you would rather do (extend/temp. replace), airmax/FT.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 2:33:38 PM
At 12/8/2012 2:30:31 PM, drafterman wrote:
Note: I may have to postpone/extend this day phase or get a temporary replacement for lannan as he will be out until Monday. I knew this ahead of time and granted permission, but forgot about it before I posted up this Day Phase. Let me know which you would rather do (extend/temp. replace), airmax/FT.

hmmm just extend the DP I guess... Unless you think you can get a quick replacement.. I guess I'd rather you go with that latter because if all players are active this DP should only take an hour
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 2:45:44 PM
At 12/8/2012 2:33:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 12/8/2012 2:30:31 PM, drafterman wrote:

hmmm just extend the DP I guess... Unless you think you can get a quick replacement.. I guess I'd rather you go with that latter because if all players are active this DP should only take an hour

Eh nevermind.. it's not really worth it.. just extend the DP I guess

VTL Lannan
Debate.org Moderator
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2012 2:47:46 PM
Vote Count:
Lannan - 2/2 - airmax, FourTrouble

Lanna was lynched! He was Guilty! He was the Godfather!

Town Wins!

End Game Thread Coming soon!