Total Posts:119|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

BattleStar Galactica Mafia Day Phase Two

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:02:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"Congratulations to both of you. You've carried out a very difficult and dangerous mission. And you did it, despite any personal misgivings you may or may not have had. And for that I'm very proud. Thank you"

- Commander William Adama

Living Players

1) SocialPinko
2) Jordan56
3) LordKnukle
4) Ishallannoyo
5) Johnnyboy
6) Zaradi
7) Chicken
8) Daytonanerd
9) Airmax
10) TheAntidoter
11) SarcadticIndeed

With Eleven alive it takes 6 to lynch. This day phase will end at 10am thursday 12/20. Good Luck
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:04:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
DEAD

N/A

ROLE CLAIMS

1) Johnny- Helena Cain- Miller
2) Zaradi- _____- Loved townie
3) Chicken- Laura Roslin- Beloved leader (governor)

CHARACTER CLAIMS

4) Ishall- Col Saugh Ting

NO CLAIMS

5) SocialPinko
6) Jordan56
7) LordKnukle
8) Daytonanerd
9) Airmax
10) TheAntidoter
11) SarcasticIndeed

Where were we at the end of the last Dp?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:23:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/17/2012 11:19:32 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Wait, was Zaradi janitored?

He's on the player list. Why would he be janitored?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:29:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/17/2012 11:23:01 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/17/2012 11:19:32 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Wait, was Zaradi janitored?

He's on the player list. Why would he be janitored?

Sorry, i misread.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:33:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/17/2012 11:29:34 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 12/17/2012 11:23:01 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 12/17/2012 11:19:32 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Wait, was Zaradi janitored?

He's on the player list. Why would he be janitored?

Sorry, i misread.

*looks at Johnny suspiciously*
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:51:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
o.O I received no notification from Budda that I died last night. If anything, from the appearance of things no one died last night. For johnny to claimed I died was, well, odd to say the least. Not only that but I don't get how he gets janitor from seeing my role.

As a side note, to whoever the doc is: good job :P (at least I'm assuming doc stopped the night kill, if not I'll be really confused).

Anyway, I'm going to ponder johnny's statement while I finish making the deets for my Trial by Jury game in sign ups right now (shameful advertising is shameful). Off of a gut instinct I'd say it leans scum, since we have no reason to believe a janitor exists, but not too sure about it. Could honestly just be a mistake.

Anyway, I'd support getting more claims and pursuing other leads. If y'all wanna test my popular role, I'd also be down for that as well. Might as well get it out of the way sooner or later.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2012 11:58:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well if it helps to explain what I thought I saw, then I will.

When I saw social write the underline where your character name should have been, I thought you had been janitored, which would have been a stupid mafia move. Thus I asked and was quickly corrected.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 12:33:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/17/2012 11:58:30 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Well if it helps to explain what I thought I saw, then I will.

When I saw social write the underline where your character name should have been, I thought you had been janitored, which would have been a stupid mafia move. Thus I asked and was quickly corrected.

With my role right there? Under the role claim section and not the DEAD catagory? Especially since my name wasn't the first on the list, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense at all. I'm not sure I buy that a whole lot.

And since we need to get more claims, might as well get a character from it. If for nothing it can generate some more discussion when people catch up.

VTL Johnny for character claim.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 12:33:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 12:33:00 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/17/2012 11:58:30 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Well if it helps to explain what I thought I saw, then I will.

When I saw social write the underline where your character name should have been, I thought you had been janitored, which would have been a stupid mafia move. Thus I asked and was quickly corrected.

With my role right there? Under the role claim section and not the DEAD catagory? Especially since my name wasn't the first on the list, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense at all. I'm not sure I buy that a whole lot.

And since we need to get more claims, might as well get a character from it. If for nothing it can generate some more discussion when people catch up.

VTL Johnny for character claim.

Unvote

Apparently I'm the one who needs to catch up -.-
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 12:47:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 12:33:36 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 12:33:00 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/17/2012 11:58:30 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Well if it helps to explain what I thought I saw, then I will.

When I saw social write the underline where your character name should have been, I thought you had been janitored, which would have been a stupid mafia move. Thus I asked and was quickly corrected.

With my role right there? Under the role claim section and not the DEAD catagory? Especially since my name wasn't the first on the list, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense at all. I'm not sure I buy that a whole lot.

And since we need to get more claims, might as well get a character from it. If for nothing it can generate some more discussion when people catch up.

VTL Johnny for character claim.

Unvote

Apparently I'm the one who needs to catch up -.-

Lol it happens.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:35:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This Day Phase ends in just over 48 hours.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 11:02:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.

I hear a volunteer.

VTL TA for a claim.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 11:15:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
*****

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

TheAntidoter(1/6)- Zaradi

*****
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 11:23:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 11:02:19 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.

I hear a volunteer.

VTL TA for a claim.

You hear a volunteer because I am a volunteer.

I am Callin Henderson, Vanilla Townie.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 11:52:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 11:23:46 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:02:19 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.

I hear a volunteer.

VTL TA for a claim.

You hear a volunteer because I am a volunteer.

I am Callin Henderson, Vanilla Townie.

Callin? A brief cursory search on google gives me nothing. Explain?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:34:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 11:52:58 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:23:46 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:02:19 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.

I hear a volunteer.

VTL TA for a claim.

You hear a volunteer because I am a volunteer.

I am Callin Henderson, Vanilla Townie.

Callin? A brief cursory search on google gives me nothing. Explain?

Well, I spelled it wrong.

I meany to spell callie, which was also wrong, because I meant Cally.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 1:59:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 1:34:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:52:58 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:23:46 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:02:19 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.

I hear a volunteer.

VTL TA for a claim.

You hear a volunteer because I am a volunteer.

I am Callin Henderson, Vanilla Townie.

Callin? A brief cursory search on google gives me nothing. Explain?

Well, I spelled it wrong.

I meany to spell callie, which was also wrong, because I meant Cally.

The e is on the exact opposite side of the keyboard from n....how could you miss that?

Moreover, I'm a little confused how she's vanilla. Care to justify?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:23:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 1:59:11 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 1:34:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:52:58 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:23:46 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:02:19 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.

I hear a volunteer.

VTL TA for a claim.

You hear a volunteer because I am a volunteer.

I am Callin Henderson, Vanilla Townie.

Callin? A brief cursory search on google gives me nothing. Explain?

Well, I spelled it wrong.

I meany to spell callie, which was also wrong, because I meant Cally.

The e is on the exact opposite side of the keyboard from n....how could you miss that?

Moreover, I'm a little confused how she's vanilla. Care to justify?

I'm wife of the Chief Garen Tyrole, playing a supporting role, thus I have no night action.

BTW, I win with the town.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:38:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Guys, I have important information, but I can only give it If I am assured protection from a doctor or bodyguard.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
SarcasticIndeed
Posts: 2,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:40:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 2:38:13 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Guys, I have important information, but I can only give it If I am assured protection from a doctor or bodyguard.

Well, I don't doubt there is a protective role in the game, so I don't see why you wouldn't out the info. You don't expect the doc to out and confirm it, do you?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:40:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 2:38:13 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Guys, I have important information, but I can only give it If I am assured protection from a doctor or bodyguard.

Well now that you said that you kind of have to out it, since regardless of whether we give you protection or not the mafia will be gunning for you. So you might wanna out it anyway.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:41:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 2:23:31 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 1:59:11 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 1:34:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:52:58 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:23:46 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:02:19 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.

I hear a volunteer.

VTL TA for a claim.

You hear a volunteer because I am a volunteer.

I am Callin Henderson, Vanilla Townie.

Callin? A brief cursory search on google gives me nothing. Explain?

Well, I spelled it wrong.

I meany to spell callie, which was also wrong, because I meant Cally.

The e is on the exact opposite side of the keyboard from n....how could you miss that?

Moreover, I'm a little confused how she's vanilla. Care to justify?

I'm wife of the Chief Garen Tyrole, playing a supporting role, thus I have no night action.

BTW, I win with the town.

So every supporting role in the show is vanilla? That doesn't make any sense. Just from reading her wiki she clearly plays a role in the show, which is far greater than just "a supporting role".
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:44:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 2:41:51 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 2:23:31 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 1:59:11 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 1:34:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:52:58 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:23:46 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:02:19 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.

I hear a volunteer.

VTL TA for a claim.

You hear a volunteer because I am a volunteer.

I am Callin Henderson, Vanilla Townie.

Callin? A brief cursory search on google gives me nothing. Explain?

Well, I spelled it wrong.

I meany to spell callie, which was also wrong, because I meant Cally.

The e is on the exact opposite side of the keyboard from n....how could you miss that?

Moreover, I'm a little confused how she's vanilla. Care to justify?

I'm wife of the Chief Garen Tyrole, playing a supporting role, thus I have no night action.

BTW, I win with the town.

So every supporting role in the show is vanilla? That doesn't make any sense. Just from reading her wiki she clearly plays a role in the show, which is far greater than just "a supporting role".

That's What I was told. Including the fact that I may have a hidden modifier (Such as being a backup or a miller) It could not be.

I was told I was vanilla. Whether I am something else and I do not know , I do not know.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:44:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 2:44:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 2:41:51 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 2:23:31 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 1:59:11 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 1:34:04 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:52:58 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:23:46 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/18/2012 11:02:19 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/18/2012 8:43:06 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So now what?

With no flip, More claims would be helpful, maybe.

I hear a volunteer.

VTL TA for a claim.

You hear a volunteer because I am a volunteer.

I am Callin Henderson, Vanilla Townie.

Callin? A brief cursory search on google gives me nothing. Explain?

Well, I spelled it wrong.

I meany to spell callie, which was also wrong, because I meant Cally.

The e is on the exact opposite side of the keyboard from n....how could you miss that?

Moreover, I'm a little confused how she's vanilla. Care to justify?

I'm wife of the Chief Garen Tyrole, playing a supporting role, thus I have no night action.

BTW, I win with the town.

So every supporting role in the show is vanilla? That doesn't make any sense. Just from reading her wiki she clearly plays a role in the show, which is far greater than just "a supporting role".

That's What I was told. Including the fact that I may have a hidden modifier (Such as being a backup or a miller) It could not be.

I was told I was vanilla. Whether I am something else and I do not know , I do not know.

Give us your paraphrase. Don't edit the parts that hint at a hidden role.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:46:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 2:40:29 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
At 12/18/2012 2:38:13 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Guys, I have important information, but I can only give it If I am assured protection from a doctor or bodyguard.

Well, I don't doubt there is a protective role in the game, so I don't see why you wouldn't out the info. You don't expect the doc to out and confirm it, do you?

No, so I guess I will tell you now. I know that the mafia will CC, but here it goes.

I am Sergeant Hadrian, and I am the cop. I investigated Chicken last night, and the result for him came up guilty. I will reveal my role justification when it is needed.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:48:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Paraphrase:

I am the Wife of chief Galen Tyrol, and serve a supporting role in the show, and thus don't have an ability to use.

I win with the town
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:48:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jeezus, of course the DP that sh*t starts going down no one is active.

Things to do today:

1. Wait for a CC to daytona (if any)

2. Get TA's role paraphrase

3. Get daytona's role paraphrase

4. Lynch Chicken (if no CC).
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2012 2:51:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/18/2012 2:48:27 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Paraphrase:


I am the Wife of chief Galen Tyrol, and serve a supporting role in the show, and thus don't have an ability to use.

I win with the town

There is no hidden modifier in there. What on earth are you talking about?

Moreover, just on an cross-examination of my role PM to this, the wording and styling of the justifications aren't even similar. My character is justified based on the events of the show, not what role my character filled in the show. It may just be a coincidence, but I think we need to start collecting more paraphrases to see if this is actually a trend that we can confirm TA as lying.

Right now I'm leaning scum.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...