Jump to topic:

WW4 attack year 2100

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:02:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
50 years after the conclusion of world war 3, a newer, even more devastating world war broke out amongst the nations who had survived World War 3 and the new emergent nations who gained enough strength to challenge the older powers. These are the actions they took to start the next great world war.

First, actual moves by all players
Second, dramatic retelling of each players moves
Third, Current score + eliminated players
Fourth, Interesting stats
Fifth, Official alliances
Sixth: Nation Killers

Niwsa = Iceland
1) Defend against MilitaryAtheist
2) Attack 16kadams
3) Attack 16kadams
Iceland kicked off the fourth world war by launching an attack against the Universally hated Spain while preparing against an invasion from Iran that never came. The small island nation wasnt attacked by anyone actually, so a year after world war 4 Iceland remains completely unharmed, as with many other nations. Iceland was far luckier then some though.

THEBOMB = Poland
1) Attack 16kadams
2) Attack 16kadams
3) Attack 16kadams
Poland was one of the three main powers that emerged from WW3 as one of the nations that nobody wanted to mess with, unfortunately WW4 has turned out to be the exact opposite as Poland barely clings to existence after merely 1 year of war. Poland focused all of its resources on an attack of Spain that they had defended against, causing 300 miles of damage to Poland. With their resources drained Poland faced an all out invasion from South Korea (Viper-King) and Japan (TDK).... Now clinging to their last 100 miles of territory after a year of war, it will take nothing short of an act of God for Poland to climb back into the fight.....

Emospongebob = Russia
1) Attack Contra
2) Defend against Military Atheist
3) Defend against Contra
Russia entered WW4 carefully, by poking a stick at China and defending against them to see if they would retaliate. China though was busy laying waste to Poland, so Russia did not face any invasion from China and their defenses against them were wasted effort. Russia though did face a minor invasion from the United States (Ishall) which cost them a mere 100 miles of territory. Russia lied low at the start of WW4, but it will be interesting to see if history repeats itself and Russia opens up a can of whoopa** later in this World War like it has in past ones.

16kadams = Spain
1) Defend from Viperking
2) Defend from THEBOMB
3) Defend from Emospongebob
Spain worked for years on fortifications to protect themselves from invasions from South Korea, Poland, and Russia. Unfortunately for them invasions came from just about everywhere EXCEPT those they thought would attack. Although Spain did defend against an invasion from Poland, Spain was hammered by attacks from Iceland (Niwsa), Australia (TV), New Zealand (Drafterman), Iran (MilitaryAtheist), and finally Israel (Buddamoose). It is not known what Spain did to bring about the wraths of so many different nations, and it will never be known since Spain now lies in dust, under occupation from the Iranians who dealt their final blow. The Spaniards and the Polish alike now are a people under foreign occupation.

Phantom = Germany
1) Defend against Emospongebob
2) Defend against Buddamoose
3) Defend against Ishallannoyyo
Germany slipped into WW4 very carefully, going purely on the defensive and not attacking anyone at all. However, Germany was not sieged by anyone nor were they defended against either. Germany has been completely unharmed a year into the greatest world war ever seen, but time will only tell how long such good fortunes will last...

TheAntidoter = Egypt
1) Defend against Niwsa
2) Defend against Ishallannoyyo
3) Defend against Tvellalott
Egypt shares the same story as Germany of going completely on defense entering WW4 only to not be attacked by anyone at all. A great deal of fear lies between Egypt and Iceland though, as both nations defended against each other but an attack never came from either side. It will be interesting to see what Egypt does in the coming years....

Contra = China
1) Defend against THEBOMB
2) Attack Viper
3) Attack Ishallannoyyo
China spent the better part of the year launching minor attacks against South Korea and the United States, and defending against an attack from Poland which never came. Unfortunately for China, minor attacks from Russia's Emospongebob combined with a massive attack by India under Lannan13 to cut China to almost half of its size just a year ago... China is still in decent shape with 600 miles of territory to utilize, but they still enter WW4 with a noticeable disadvantage now being in worse shape then many other countries.

Ishallannoyyo = US
1) Defend against TheAntidoter
2) Attack MilitaryAtheist
3) Attack Emospongebob
America decided to launch minor invasions of Iran and Russia in the opening shots of WW4 while defending against a possible attack from Egypt as well. The attack never came from Egyptian arms, instead the US was attacked by China under orders from Emperor Contra. Not much else happened to the US though, who are sitting nice and pretty with 900 miles of territory to work with.

Viper-King = South Korea
1) Attack THEBOMB
2) Attack THEBOMB
3) Attack THEBOMB
South Korea teamed up with Japan to launch an all out attack against Poland in the opening of WW4, and they did massive damege to Poland while suffering little damage from anyone on the homefront. Nearby China under Contra launched a minor invasion against South Korea, but only 100 miles were lost and South Korea still is in excellent health as World War 4 rages on....

Tvellalott = Australia
1) Attack 16kadams
2) Attack 16kadams
3) Attack 16kadams
Apparently the Aussies are ones who dont sit around for action and instead choose to raise some hell on their own. Australia contributed all of its resources to a massive assault on Spain who had no idea that Australia would be coming for them. The Aussies had a large part in the downfall of Spain and luckily was not harassed by any other nation who had fired shots in the opening of WW4. Australia marches into the year 2101 with perfect health and possibly looking for somebody else to beat the hell out of them.

Drafterman = New Zealand
1) Attack 16kadams
2) Attack 16kadams
3) Attack 16kadams
New Zealand followed in the footsteps of their neighbor Australia and also contributed to an a**kicking of Spain that wasnt seen coming. New Zealand also had the same luck as Australia did as they too were not harassed by any other country in the outbreak of WW4. Whether or not New Zealand and Australia will continue to wreck nations together is anyones guess, but with both nations at full health you definitely dont want either of these two heading your way.

Lannan13 = India
1) Attack Contra
2) Attack Contra
3) Attack Contra
India and China never really got along at all in history, and at the opening of WW4, you could easily tell that was still going to be the case. India launched a devastating attack on an unsuspecting China and did huge damage to the Chinese. Like many other nations before them, India was not attacked by anyone in the outbreak of WW4 and march into 2101 with full health as well.

TheDebateKid = Japan
1) Attack THEBOMB
2) Attack THEBOMB
3) Attack THEBOMB
The other dynamic duo in the Pacific theater is Japan and South Korea, who both launched huge invasions of Poland in the outbreak of WW4, almost mirroring the one that Australia and New Zealand launched against another European country, Spain. Unlike them though, Japan and South Korea did not successfully kill off their enemy, who clings to life with just 100 miles of territory. Japan was not harmed at all in 2100 and also march into 2101 c
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:03:18 AM
(Continued)

MilitaryAtheist = Iran
1) Attack 16kadams
2) Attack 16kadams
3) Attack 16kadams
Iran was one of the many nations that also hopped on the bandwagon to take out Spain, btu what separates them from the others is that it was Iran who marched into the Capital City and declared Spain as theirs. Iran entered WW4 as anybody else but after a year they have already killed off a nation and did so with close to no damage at all. I say close because Iran was the victim of a minor invasion by the US where they lost 100 miles o territory to them, but then again Iran has an extensive history of having the US meddle with them, it will be fun for everyone to watch how they respond.

Buddamoose = Israel
1) Attack 16kadams
2) Attack 16kadams
3) Attack 16kadams
In one of the strangest moves in military history, Israel and Iran teamed up to take down a common foe, and it actually worked out. Israel was the last nation to entr WW4 but did so by helping bring down Spain, even though they werent the ones who would get to be able to claim Spain as their own colony. That honor went to Iran, but Israel can take solace in teh fact that they werent attacked by anyone like their ally was. Israel marches into 2101 completely unscathed as well.

Current Score:
Niwsa = 1000
Phantom = 1000
TheAntidoter = 1000
Tvellalott = 1000
Drafterman = 1000
Lannan13 = 1000
TheDebateKid = 1000
Buddamoose = 1000
Emospongebob = 900
Ishallannoyyo = 900
Viper-King = 900
MilitaryAtheist = 900
Contra = 600
THEBOMB = 100

Eliminated
16kadams (Spain)

Interesting Stats:
- 1 - 30 attacks total were launched by 12 nations in the outbreak of WW4.... 17 of them were directed at 16kadams..... THEBOMB came in second with 6, and Contra came in third at 4.
- 2 - Of 14 defenses, only 1 of them worked, and it was 16kadams's who still got killed off.
- 3 - 8 of 15 nations were completely unharmed whereas 2 others lost 900 or more miles of territory at the same time.

Official Alliances:
Lannan13 (India) -> Emo (Russia)
Drafterman (New Zealand) -> Tvellalott (Australia)
Tvellalott (Australia) -> Drafterman (New Zealand)
Contra (China) -> THEBOMB (Poland)
THEBOMB (Poland) -> Buddamoose (Israel)
Ishallannoyyo (US) -> TheAntidoter (Egypt)
Niwsa (Iceland) -> MilitaryAtheist (Iran)
TheAntidoter (Egypt) -> Viper-King (South Korea)
ViperKing (South Korea) -> The Debate Kid (Japan)
Buddamoose (Israel) -> Drafterman (New Zealand)
TheDebateKid (Japan) -> The Antidoter (Egypt)
MilitaryAtheist (Iran) -> Tvellalott (Australia)
Phantom (Germany) -> Contra (China)
Emo (Russia)-> Niwsa (Iceland)

(16kadams was killed off so his alliances were broken, these are only the official alliances that are publically known, there could very well be private alliances that nobody, even myself, knows anything about. Also these alliances can be broken if one person attacks their ally and are not binding.)

Nation Killers:
MilitaryAtheist (Iran) -> 16kadams (Spain)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:07:46 AM
OberHerr = Himself
1) Attack Everyoen
2) Scalp Their Men
3) Steal Their Women
C: Profit

By sheer fate, OberHerr, all by himself, managed to take EVERYONE'S scalps and women! He then went on to rule the world, as he controlled the worlds supply of boobies. :D

True story.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:21:33 AM
Spain got pwn'd. LMFAO.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 2:26:37 AM
At 12/20/2012 2:21:33 AM, tvellalott wrote:
Spain got pwn'd. LMFAO.

The same thing happened to 16kadams in the WW3 game too :P

poor bastard...

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 10:28:20 AM
Hahahha. Poor Adams. He was out first round last game as well.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:53:55 AM
Are we allowed to discuss the game openly? Is the appropriate place here or in the PMs? Is the next round already starting?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:54:56 AM
At 12/20/2012 10:28:20 AM, phantom wrote:

no he was the second one out, apollo got killed off first last time.

MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 12:07:09 PM
At 12/20/2012 11:54:56 AM, imabench wrote:

EVERYONE BROAD THE KILL TA TRAIN
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 12:28:14 PM
At 12/20/2012 11:53:55 AM, drafterman wrote:
Are we allowed to discuss the game openly?

Yep

Is the appropriate place here or in the PMs?

It doesnt matter

Is the next round already starting?

Normally I take a day off before i send out the mass pm asking for people's next moves, but some have already sent theirs in

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 12:31:10 PM
Niwsa, Ciontra, and Ishall all defended against the people they chose to be in an alliance with (MA, TheBomb, and TheAntidoter, respectively).

What's up with dat?
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 3:45:36 PM
At 12/20/2012 12:31:10 PM, drafterman wrote:
Niwsa, Ciontra, and Ishall all defended against the people they chose to be in an alliance with (MA, TheBomb, and TheAntidoter, respectively).

What's up with dat?

People get paranoid very fast in this game

Niwsa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:15:59 PM
At 12/20/2012 3:45:36 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/20/2012 12:31:10 PM, drafterman wrote:

What's up with dat?

People get paranoid very fast in this game

MA gave off a shaky impression so I followed his orders but erred on the side of caution as well.
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:32:37 PM
At 12/20/2012 11:54:56 AM, imabench wrote:

Oh, well it was still funny to watch.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 2:11:39 PM
So umm...

When does the next day start?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 6:35:36 PM
At 12/21/2012 2:11:39 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So umm...

When does the next day start?

When everyone sends in their moves again another year/turn will pass. It takes a while for all the moves to come in at the beginning of the game, but then as more and more players get killed off the game really picks up speed.

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2012 6:50:50 PM
I'll be a replacement if need be.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats