Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Battlestar Galactica Mafia Day Phase Three

Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:05:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
"What will he do? The question is, what will she do if you expose her? Will she thank you or kill you? She probably doesnt know, probably thinks shes just a little girl from Troy who's entire background vanished in a mysterious accident. Should be interesting to see how she responds when you tell her the truth."

- Number Six

Lynched Last Day Phase

DaytonaNerd: Adama: You"ve lost your way, Sergeant. You"ve lost sight of the purpose of the law: to protect its citizens, not persecute them. Whatever we are, whatever"s left of us " we"re better than that. Now these proceedings are closed. You"ll be transported back to your ships and we appreciate your help.
Board Chair: This is an independent board. You have no power to close our inquiries.
Adama: This is a witch-hunt. I will not have it aboard my ship.

Sergeant Hadrian: As the person in charge of the independent board of inquiry to investigate the bombing of the water tanks aboard galactica, you are able to investigate and determine the affiliation of one player per night. You win with the town.

Killed in the Night

LordKnukle: Doctor Cottle: You are obviously an intelligent, well-educated young woman. Would you mind explaining to me why you waited five years in between breast exams?
President Laura Roslin: Yes, I would mind. It's none of your business. I was busy.
Doctor Cottle: [lighting a cigarette] And now here you are.
President Laura Roslin: Yes, here we are. Would you mind?
[indicating her displeasure at his smoking]
Doctor Cottle: I do, actually.
[continues smoking]


Doctor Sherman Cottle: As the chief medical officer aboard the galactica, once per night you may protect another person and prevent them from dying to any potential lethal abilities. You win with the town.

Dead Players

Daytonanerd- Seargent Hadrian- Cop
Lordknukle- Doctor Sherman Cottle- Doctor

Living Players

1. SocialPinko
2. Jordan
3. Ishallannoyo
4. Zaradi
5. SarcasticIndeed
6. Johnnyboy
7. Airmax
8. Chicken
9. TheAntidoter

With 9 Alive it takes 5 to lynch!

This day phase will end at 12PM Saturday 12/22. Good Luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:09:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://youtu.be...

^^Thats a video

SHARON VALERII HAS SHOT COMMANDER ADAMA. HE IS NOW INCAPACITATED.

It still takes 5 votes to lynch! Once more, good luck!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 11:39:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
K.

We need to ahve this game stay on top.

BEAT THE MAGICIANS ALL THE TIMES!
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:14:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL Airmax for what Jorden Said.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:27:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 4:14:42 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Such a good tv show...

Right!? Its become my favorite. Seen it twice already -_-

Gaius Baltar & Number Six <3
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:28:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
*******

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Airmax(2/5)- Jordan, TheAntidoter

*******
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 4:55:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I just got ability nuked last night. I am voteless as ability less for three nights. I asked budda if it affects my popular ability but as of this post no response.

For those of you voting Airmax, DID YOU MOT READ THE LAST DP?

Chicken, after agreeing to flip the lynch onto TA, flipped it onto Daytona! Strike one for lying to the town.

Strike two and three are DAYTONA FLIPPED INNO. MASSIVE FOS ON CHICKEN FOR KILLING THE COP.

Also, FOS on Jordan and TA for randomly jumping in to vote Airmax with no evidence while ignoring the obvious scum.

I think I just found out the mafia.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 5:21:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL CHICKEN

Airmax can wait.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 5:56:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 4:55:49 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I just got ability nuked last night. I am voteless as ability less for three nights. I asked budda if it affects my popular ability but as of this post no response.

For those of you voting Airmax, DID YOU MOT READ THE LAST DP?

Chicken, after agreeing to flip the lynch onto TA, flipped it onto Daytona! Strike one for lying to the town.

Strike two and three are DAYTONA FLIPPED INNO. MASSIVE FOS ON CHICKEN FOR KILLING THE COP.

Also, FOS on Jordan and TA for randomly jumping in to vote Airmax with no evidence while ignoring the obvious scum.

I think I just found out the mafia.

Why FOS me, I am Gaius and I have a one shot investigative ability. I investigated Airmax and basically got a guilty on him.....Chicken and Airmax is scum. It doesnt matter who we lynch first.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 6:06:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 5:56:15 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 12/20/2012 4:55:49 PM, Zaradi wrote:
I just got ability nuked last night. I am voteless as ability less for three nights. I asked budda if it affects my popular ability but as of this post no response.

For those of you voting Airmax, DID YOU MOT READ THE LAST DP?

Chicken, after agreeing to flip the lynch onto TA, flipped it onto Daytona! Strike one for lying to the town.

Strike two and three are DAYTONA FLIPPED INNO. MASSIVE FOS ON CHICKEN FOR KILLING THE COP.

Also, FOS on Jordan and TA for randomly jumping in to vote Airmax with no evidence while ignoring the obvious scum.

I think I just found out the mafia.

Why FOS me, I am Gaius and I have a one shot investigative ability. I investigated Airmax and basically got a guilty on him.....Chicken and Airmax is scum. It doesnt matter who we lynch first.

Have you ever heard of a lynch overturner that's mafia associated? I haven't played enough, so I wouldn't know, but isn't that a 1 shot? If so, I don't think we need to lynch him soley based on his single anti-town behavior, unless lynch overturner is a mafia affiliated role.

VTL Airmax, we should lynch Airmax first to confirm Jordan, then we can lynch Chicken
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So even after I confirmed my role I'm scum? I turned the LYNCH ONTO DAYTONA BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LAST DP LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

I was so sure Daytona was mafia b/c of his misread on me.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 6:57:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, Chicken wrote:
So even after I confirmed my role I'm scum? I turned the LYNCH ONTO DAYTONA BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LAST DP LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

I was so sure Daytona was mafia b/c of his misread on me.

Oh, so you OMGUS'd, and then expected us not to pick up on it, despite the fact that you killed A CLAIMED POWER ROLE

Obvscum, ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 7:00:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 6:57:22 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, Chicken wrote:
So even after I confirmed my role I'm scum? I turned the LYNCH ONTO DAYTONA BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LAST DP LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

I was so sure Daytona was mafia b/c of his misread on me.

Oh, so you OMGUS'd, and then expected us not to pick up on it, despite the fact that you killed A CLAIMED POWER ROLE

Obvscum, ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender.

In other words, Role Proven =/= Affiliation proof

I could be a bulletproof SK, get vigged and survive, but that doesn't mean I am town, just as your role doesn't confirm that either.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,449
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 7:02:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
*******

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Airmax(2/5)- Jordan, Ishallanoyo,

Chicken(1/5)- TheAntidoter

*******
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 7:57:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 6:57:22 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, Chicken wrote:
So even after I confirmed my role I'm scum? I turned the LYNCH ONTO DAYTONA BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LAST DP LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

I was so sure Daytona was mafia b/c of his misread on me.

Oh, so you OMGUS'd, and then expected us not to pick up on it, despite the fact that you killed A CLAIMED POWER ROLE

Obvscum, ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender.

When was this power role confirmed? Also, I said last DP I thought he was scum, and it was a fake claim.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:44:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay three things:

1. I'm not buying Jordan's sporatic claim after he tried to get people to vote without disclosing it. First, whenever you're wanting to reveal results to get someone lynched (i.e. a guilty cop result), you say your claim BEFORE trying to get people to vote off of it. He didn't try that, but rather tried to just get people to bandwagon instead for an easy lynch. But secondly, we're getting too close to MYLO or LYLO to trust results on face value. Mafia could easily try to just randomly out results and get a mislynch + NK for the win. The activity Airmax had in first DP gives me a town read on him, so I see no reason to lynch him without a paraphrase and night actions + reasoning behind the night actions from Jordan.

2. TA, you're scummy as fvck. You're bandwagoning all over the place. I want you lynched after Chicken.

3. Chicken, you agreed in town to flip it onto TA. Then you flipped it onto Daytona, THE ONLY CLAIMED INVESTIGATIVE RESULT, just on the fact that YOU THOUGHT HE WAS SCUMMY. The very fact that you continue to defend your suspicions that were based on nothing to begin with is clear evidence to your scummyness. Die now.

Also, budda got back to me. My popular ability to neutralized with the nuke. I lynch with normal majority.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:46:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, Chicken wrote:
So even after I confirmed my role I'm scum?

Lolz role confirmation =/= affiliation confirmation, especially with an, at best, null role, if not scum role.

I turned the LYNCH ONTO DAYTONA BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LAST DP LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

AND YOU LYNCHED THE FVCKING COP. WITH LITTLE TO NO JUSTIFICATION!

I was so sure Daytona was mafia b/c of his misread on me.

Oh yeah because that's the most perfect warrant in the world. Practically Sherlock Holmes right there.

/endsarcasm

Die pl0x.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:46:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Also, protective roles need to be on me tonight (if we have any left after losing the doc). I'm confident mafia will take a shot at me tonight.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:46:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
DEAD

1) Daytona- Sergeant Hadrian- cop- town
2) Lordknukle- Doctor Sherman Cottle- doctor- town

ROLE CLAIMS

1) Johnny- Helena Cain- Miller
2) Zaradi- Commander Adama (?)- Loved townie
3) Chicken- Laura Roslin- Beloved leader (governor)
4) Jordan56- Gaius- 1x cop

CHARACTER CLAIMS

5) Ishall- Col Saugh Ting

NO CLAIMS

6) Airmax
7) SPinko
8) TheAntidoter
9) Sarcasticindeed

=========================

VTL Chicken for death.

1) He killed a claimed power role *after* he said he would flip the lynch on to TA. I have the quote here. In the last post in which he mentioned his role he said:

At 12/18/2012 4:52:53 PM, Chicken wrote:
Allright I'll turn it onto TA. Is everyone ok with that? Honestly, can't believe the only way I'm innocent is through using my power to lynch a possible townie... This is bad. Mafia must be licking their lips.

So him saying that he was outright about killing the cop (lol even if he was who cares?) is a total lie.

2) He was investigated guilty by the confirmed cop. As of yet we have no reason to think Daytona was flavored and no one's provided reasoning to suggest that that character would be insane or paranoid.

3) He said last Dp that if Daytona turned up innocent we could lynch him. This isn't as much an argument to sway anyone of his guilt (I think it's incredibly obvious). It's just a counter to his not wanting us to lynch him. Here's the quote:

At 12/18/2012 4:47:49 PM, Chicken wrote:
Lynch me, I will turn the lynch onto Daytona, I'm 100% sure he's lying about his role, and he is trying to mislynch me. Nowhere in my role (Paraphrased in DP1) does it say I show up guilty, I'm not mafia either. He is lying, and If he ISNT mafia, then you just lynch me in the next DP. Safest thing you could possibly do.

==============================

On Airmax and TA and whatevs, I'd like a full role/character claim before we proceed. And even then we should get Airmax's role and character. Then we can decide if the vig should take Airmax out tonight. Jordan's disclosing results without clarifying beyond "hurr I got a guilty broz!" is a bit scummy.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:47:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 7:57:08 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:57:22 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, Chicken wrote:
So even after I confirmed my role I'm scum? I turned the LYNCH ONTO DAYTONA BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LAST DP LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

I was so sure Daytona was mafia b/c of his misread on me.

Oh, so you OMGUS'd, and then expected us not to pick up on it, despite the fact that you killed A CLAIMED POWER ROLE

Obvscum, ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender.

When was this power role confirmed?

When he flipped inno and when he wasn't CC'd and when his claim made perfect sense. Even without the flipping, that's about as confirmed as you can get short of a LD or rolecop.

Also, I said last DP I thought he was scum, and it was a fake claim.

And obviously if you think it it's obviously true and you can't ever be wrong. Amiright?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:29:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:47:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 7:57:08 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:57:22 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, Chicken wrote:
So even after I confirmed my role I'm scum? I turned the LYNCH ONTO DAYTONA BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LAST DP LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

I was so sure Daytona was mafia b/c of his misread on me.

Oh, so you OMGUS'd, and then expected us not to pick up on it, despite the fact that you killed A CLAIMED POWER ROLE

Obvscum, ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender.

When was this power role confirmed?

When he flipped inno and when he wasn't CC'd and when his claim made perfect sense. Even without the flipping, that's about as confirmed as you can get short of a LD or rolecop.

Also, I said last DP I thought he was scum, and it was a fake claim.

And obviously if you think it it's obviously true and you can't ever be wrong. Amiright?

So Chicken's scum, what else is new? Why don't we just lynch Airmax NAO, confirm Jordan, Chicken isn't going anywhere, then lynch him or Jordan next DP OR have the vig kill Chicken or Jordan?
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:33:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:29:26 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:47:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 7:57:08 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:57:22 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, Chicken wrote:
So even after I confirmed my role I'm scum? I turned the LYNCH ONTO DAYTONA BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LAST DP LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

I was so sure Daytona was mafia b/c of his misread on me.

Oh, so you OMGUS'd, and then expected us not to pick up on it, despite the fact that you killed A CLAIMED POWER ROLE

Obvscum, ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender.

When was this power role confirmed?

When he flipped inno and when he wasn't CC'd and when his claim made perfect sense. Even without the flipping, that's about as confirmed as you can get short of a LD or rolecop.

Also, I said last DP I thought he was scum, and it was a fake claim.

And obviously if you think it it's obviously true and you can't ever be wrong. Amiright?

So Chicken's scum, what else is new? Why don't we just lynch Airmax NAO, confirm Jordan, Chicken isn't going anywhere, then lynch him or Jordan next DP OR have the vig kill Chicken or Jordan?

Why do you trust his results on face value? As we're getting closer and closer to MYLO, the mafia may try to sneak a fast one like that by us. I don't see a reason to trust it, especially considering that we have two viable mafia targets (TA and Chicken), and no reason to worry about the whole Jordan deal right now. Save that for next DP. Lynch Chicken now.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:35:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:29:26 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:

So Chicken's scum, what else is new? Why don't we just lynch Airmax NAO, confirm Jordan, Chicken isn't going anywhere, then lynch him or Jordan next DP OR have the vig kill Chicken or Jordan?

Why do you prefer lynching Airmax (wherein we haven't even let him claim or had Jordan give a role paraphrase) as opposed to Chicken?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:37:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:33:18 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 9:29:26 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:47:48 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 7:57:08 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:57:22 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 12/20/2012 6:23:37 PM, Chicken wrote:
So even after I confirmed my role I'm scum? I turned the LYNCH ONTO DAYTONA BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LAST DP LEARN TO READ PEOPLE.

I was so sure Daytona was mafia b/c of his misread on me.

Oh, so you OMGUS'd, and then expected us not to pick up on it, despite the fact that you killed A CLAIMED POWER ROLE

Obvscum, ladies, gentlemen, and those of unspecified gender.

When was this power role confirmed?

When he flipped inno and when he wasn't CC'd and when his claim made perfect sense. Even without the flipping, that's about as confirmed as you can get short of a LD or rolecop.

Also, I said last DP I thought he was scum, and it was a fake claim.

And obviously if you think it it's obviously true and you can't ever be wrong. Amiright?

So Chicken's scum, what else is new? Why don't we just lynch Airmax NAO, confirm Jordan, Chicken isn't going anywhere, then lynch him or Jordan next DP OR have the vig kill Chicken or Jordan?

Why do you trust his results on face value?

This can confirm people and possibly get rid of a scum.

As we're getting closer and closer to MYLO

Mislynch and lose? There are four mafia (I think), nine of us, true...

, the mafia may try to sneak a fast one like that by us. I don't see a reason to trust it, especially considering that we have two viable mafia targets (TA and Chicken),

Both of whom can be dealt with through vig kills.

and no reason to worry about the whole Jordan deal right now. Save that for next DP. Lynch Chicken now.

I see where your coming from, but Airmax lynch might = getting rid of a scum, vig killing TA or Chicken = getting rid of a scum. I think this will work the best.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:39:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
@ Ishall:

You're assuming Jordan is telling the truth. I'm not. I see no reason this late in the game to take that risk, especially if mafia is four people, since that would mean we ARE at MYLO.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...