Total Posts:222|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HARRY POTTER Mafia DP 1

ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:42:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
HAGRID: "You're a wizard, Harry!"
HARRY: "I'm a what?"

Harry Potter, the boy who lived has arrived at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Fresh with the knowledge that he is a wizard and leaving the dreaded Dursley"s, he"s already fitting in nicely at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with reliable friends such as Ron and Hermione. But he comes bearing a shadow. Upon his forehead lies a lightning-shaped scar, the remnants of an attempted murder. When Harry was but a baby, his mother and father were murdered by the most powerful dark wizard ever, He Who Must Not Be Named, You-Know-Who, Lord Voldemort! However, Voldemort couldn"t kill Harry. The killing curse rebounded and destroyed Voldemort, only leaving the lightning shaped scar. Harry was an instant celebrity, the vanquisher of the Dark Lord, and the only person to survive Avada Kedavra.

This new knowledge surprised Harry as he was brought up by Muggles (non-magical people). But darkness is stirring again. As Harry takes his classes at Hogwarts, the Dark Lord is gaining strength, for he did not "fully" die. Will Harry be able to discover the Dark Lord"s plot to steal the Philosopher's Stone and stop it? And most importantly, who will Harry be able to trust?

MOD CLARIFICATION:
All roles were COMPLETELY decided through an RNG.

RULES:
No talking once the DP is over, repeat offending will be punished.
No talking outside of the official PM"s.
Deadlines for DP"s is 48 hours, it will be extended if there is activity. Deadline for NP"s is 24 hours.
Inactivity (lack of posting) will result in replacement.
No copy/pasting of PM"s, though paraphrasing is allowed

I will attempt to check in as frequently as possible. Good luck to all!
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:45:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL Nwsia

Noob rule. Claim please (unless you have a good role. If so, fake a claim)
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:49:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So, I am claiming now. I am Mad Eye Moody - PGO. I am claiming right away because I think just based on my playstyle and experience, I will probably be investigated, tracked, watched, protected and what not. This is the safer way. Sure it means the mafia probably won't kill or roleblock me but I think the harms outweigh the benefits in this case.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:51:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL Nwsia
as per newb rule.

On F-593, it's been a while since I've seen a PGO. Are you a PGO to every action visiting you?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:51:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Niwasa - (1/8) - Bossy

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

PLAYER LIST:
1. Tulle
2. Chicken
3. Niwsa
4.F-16
5. Daytonanerd
6. SPinko
7. PR
8. Jordan56
9. Man-is-good
10. Ifly
11. Buddamoose
12. Marauder
13. Zaradi
14.Burrito
15. FourTrouble
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:51:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:51:10 PM, socialpinko wrote:
VTL Nwsia
as per newb rule.

On F-593, it's been a while since I've seen a PGO. Are you a PGO to every action visiting you?

Yes.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:52:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Agree to Spinko, it's been forever since there's been a PGO in a game. But I don't discount it because of that.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Niwsa
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:53:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:50:22 PM, Zaradi wrote:
VTL Niwsa for a character claim only.

I'm Cedric, and thanks for getting the username right.

This is so exciting :D!
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
Niwsa
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:53:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:49:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, I am claiming now. I am Mad Eye Moody - PGO. I am claiming right away because I think just based on my playstyle and experience, I will probably be investigated, tracked, watched, protected and what not. This is the safer way. Sure it means the mafia probably won't kill or roleblock me but I think the harms outweigh the benefits in this case.

What's a PGO?
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:54:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:53:47 PM, Niwsa wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:49:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, I am claiming now. I am Mad Eye Moody - PGO. I am claiming right away because I think just based on my playstyle and experience, I will probably be investigated, tracked, watched, protected and what not. This is the safer way. Sure it means the mafia probably won't kill or roleblock me but I think the harms outweigh the benefits in this case.

What's a PGO?

Paranoid Gun Owner. If someone visits F-16, they automatically die.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Niwsa
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:54:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:54:23 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:53:47 PM, Niwsa wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:49:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, I am claiming now. I am Mad Eye Moody - PGO. I am claiming right away because I think just based on my playstyle and experience, I will probably be investigated, tracked, watched, protected and what not. This is the safer way. Sure it means the mafia probably won't kill or roleblock me but I think the harms outweigh the benefits in this case.

What's a PGO?

Paranoid Gun Owner. If someone visits F-16, they automatically die.

Woah, that's really intense. I can understand why they're rare.
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:58:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:54:23 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:53:47 PM, Niwsa wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:49:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, I am claiming now. I am Mad Eye Moody - PGO. I am claiming right away because I think just based on my playstyle and experience, I will probably be investigated, tracked, watched, protected and what not. This is the safer way. Sure it means the mafia probably won't kill or roleblock me but I think the harms outweigh the benefits in this case.

What's a PGO?

Paranoid Gun Owner. If someone visits F-16, they automatically die.

VTL Niwsa for Claim. Go for it. Also as for F-16... why claim so quickly and outright? You claimed it was your play style, and you do make a good point on Mafia probably not trying to get you, but what other benefits are there? Now that a relatively useless Soft power role has been claimed, Mafia have less people to narrow down their kills to. Why do that? The harms do outweigh the benefits, because now an important Pro-Town role could easily be lynched before next DP, instead of mafia going to you and dying instead (according to your power as the PGO, you kill anyone who basically tries to kill you, including mafia right?). I don't understand how this is helpful to us, (Except for you).
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Niwsa
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:59:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If F-16 is town that throws out my theory that it's Students vs. Staff that I made from my role pm.
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 8:59:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Unvote

Waiting on a reply by F-16 for his strange behavior.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:00:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:59:08 PM, Niwsa wrote:
If F-16 is town that throws out my theory that it's Students vs. Staff that I made from my role pm.

Yeah it's definitely not going to be students v staff. Doesn't even come close to lining up with the books.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Niwsa
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:00:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:58:47 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:54:23 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:53:47 PM, Niwsa wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:49:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, I am claiming now. I am Mad Eye Moody - PGO. I am claiming right away because I think just based on my playstyle and experience, I will probably be investigated, tracked, watched, protected and what not. This is the safer way. Sure it means the mafia probably won't kill or roleblock me but I think the harms outweigh the benefits in this case.

What's a PGO?

Paranoid Gun Owner. If someone visits F-16, they automatically die.

VTL Niwsa for Claim. Go for it. Also as for F-16... why claim so quickly and outright? You claimed it was your play style, and you do make a good point on Mafia probably not trying to get you, but what other benefits are there? Now that a relatively useless Soft power role has been claimed, Mafia have less people to narrow down their kills to. Why do that? The harms do outweigh the benefits, because now an important Pro-Town role could easily be lynched before next DP, instead of mafia going to you and dying instead (according to your power as the PGO, you kill anyone who basically tries to kill you, including mafia right?). I don't understand how this is helpful to us, (Except for you).

But all people who visit will die so for example our doctor or the cop or something.

Isn't this role like the miller in that it needs to be announced quickly?
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
Niwsa
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:01:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:00:11 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:59:08 PM, Niwsa wrote:
If F-16 is town that throws out my theory that it's Students vs. Staff that I made from my role pm.

Yeah it's definitely not going to be students v staff. Doesn't even come close to lining up with the books.

Right of course, I was thinking good students vs bad guys then.
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:01:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:58:47 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:54:23 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:53:47 PM, Niwsa wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:49:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, I am claiming now. I am Mad Eye Moody - PGO. I am claiming right away because I think just based on my playstyle and experience, I will probably be investigated, tracked, watched, protected and what not. This is the safer way. Sure it means the mafia probably won't kill or roleblock me but I think the harms outweigh the benefits in this case.

What's a PGO?

Paranoid Gun Owner. If someone visits F-16, they automatically die.

VTL Niwsa for Claim. Go for it. Also as for F-16... why claim so quickly and outright? You claimed it was your play style, and you do make a good point on Mafia probably not trying to get you, but what other benefits are there? Now that a relatively useless Soft power role has been claimed, Mafia have less people to narrow down their kills to. Why do that? The harms do outweigh the benefits, because now an important Pro-Town role could easily be lynched before next DP, instead of mafia going to you and dying instead (according to your power as the PGO, you kill anyone who basically tries to kill you, including mafia right?). I don't understand how this is helpful to us, (Except for you).

Alright that's a fair point but think about it this way. F-16 is an experienced player. Experienced players are often given the shady eye and are investigated. If they're confirmed, the docs visit them, and the watchers. Protective and investigate roles (i.e. power roles) flock to experienced players. What if he didn't claim? The cop would be dead. The docs would be dead. Watchers dead. In exchange for the rare mafioso maybe targeting him? More benefits to harms to claiming outright.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:01:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:59:08 PM, Niwsa wrote:
If F-16 is town that throws out my theory that it's Students vs. Staff that I made from my role pm.

If you have a soft power role it's advised to lay low, just a helpful tip. (Meaning don't blatantly tell everyone your the cop/doctor etc.) Or else Mafia will have a far easier chance at picking off the power roles one by one. This brings me back to F-16, he claimed basically for himself, in no way does this help town. Now all the townies are more likely to be targeted by mafia, when F-16 could have killed off a few during the NP assuming they visited him.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:02:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 8:59:59 PM, Chicken wrote:
Unvote

Waiting on a reply by F-16 for his strange behavior.

lolwut. Claiming PGO Dp1 is pretty SOP.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:02:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:00:42 PM, Niwsa wrote:

But all people who visit will die so for example our doctor or the cop or something.

Exactly. Hey you catch on quick xD

Isn't this role like the miller in that it needs to be announced quickly?

Bingo. Let the investigative roles know what's up.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:03:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
@ Chicken, I agree with you said. I'll add to that the cop may investigate me. The tracker may track me. Doc/bodyguard/watcher may protect me. There are a whole host of visiting town roles and they may visit me - and if they do so, they die. This is bad. That's why I claimed.

There are two ways to play a PGO role:

1) Claim right away and minimize damage to both town and mafia. This way we have quite a few day phases to lynch mafia. This is the safe way.

2) Keep the claim a secret and cause damage to town and mafia. This is the risky way. What if 3 townies target me? They all die. Mafia can potentially win very quickly.

Both have benefits and disadvantages. #2 has greater reward but also much, much greater risk because there are more townies than mafia. So, I chose #1.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:03:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:01:54 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:59:08 PM, Niwsa wrote:
If F-16 is town that throws out my theory that it's Students vs. Staff that I made from my role pm.

If you have a soft power role it's advised to lay low, just a helpful tip. (Meaning don't blatantly tell everyone your the cop/doctor etc.) Or else Mafia will have a far easier chance at picking off the power roles one by one. This brings me back to F-16, he claimed basically for himself, in no way does this help town. Now all the townies are more likely to be targeted by mafia, when F-16 could have killed off a few during the NP assuming they visited him.

Please respond to me and Spinko before you say him claiming isn't helpful to town. Because if you don't you're looking as stupid as you do in BsG.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Niwsa
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:05:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:02:40 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 9:00:42 PM, Niwsa wrote:

But all people who visit will die so for example our doctor or the cop or something.

Exactly. Hey you catch on quick xD

Isn't this role like the miller in that it needs to be announced quickly?

Bingo. Let the investigative roles know what's up.

Well I've been lurking for what feels like an eternity.

I always wanted to vote and play mafia but 3 debates seemed tedious until I realized that there are plenty of junk debates to accept and win by default practically.

So I did that but now I see that more meaningful debates are fun to win so I'm going to accept more of those too I suppose.

But I do love forum games.
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:06:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:01:53 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:58:47 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:54:23 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:53:47 PM, Niwsa wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:49:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, I am claiming now. I am Mad Eye Moody - PGO. I am claiming right away because I think just based on my playstyle and experience, I will probably be investigated, tracked, watched, protected and what not. This is the safer way. Sure it means the mafia probably won't kill or roleblock me but I think the harms outweigh the benefits in this case.

What's a PGO?

Paranoid Gun Owner. If someone visits F-16, they automatically die.

VTL Niwsa for Claim. Go for it. Also as for F-16... why claim so quickly and outright? You claimed it was your play style, and you do make a good point on Mafia probably not trying to get you, but what other benefits are there? Now that a relatively useless Soft power role has been claimed, Mafia have less people to narrow down their kills to. Why do that? The harms do outweigh the benefits, because now an important Pro-Town role could easily be lynched before next DP, instead of mafia going to you and dying instead (according to your power as the PGO, you kill anyone who basically tries to kill you, including mafia right?). I don't understand how this is helpful to us, (Except for you).

Alright that's a fair point but think about it this way. F-16 is an experienced player. Experienced players are often given the shady eye and are investigated. If they're confirmed, the docs visit them, and the watchers. Protective and investigate roles (i.e. power roles) flock to experienced players. What if he didn't claim? The cop would be dead. The docs would be dead. Watchers dead. In exchange for the rare mafioso maybe targeting him? More benefits to harms to claiming outright.

How exactly will F-16's role benefit town then? Your assuming Doc, Cop, and Watcher would all use their power on a set person, what makes that different from me assuming mafia would attempt to NK F-16? I still don't see the logic behind this, because even after all this, my point still stands, that mafia has less people to NK now, meaning a far greater chance at getting a Power Role. F-16 is relatively useless to town now, He is deflecting an NK onto us basically. If he stayed hidden, it would have been far better, his power would be able to technically kill mafia. Even if you don't like that analysis, Zaradi what about this:

Why didn't F-16 fake claim a soft-power role? Then Mafia would go after him in the NK and die most likely, or Doc would protect and then next DP they may try again?
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Niwsa
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:07:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:03:28 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Chicken, I agree with you said. I'll add to that the cop may investigate me. The tracker may track me. Doc/bodyguard/watcher may protect me. There are a whole host of visiting town roles and they may visit me - and if they do so, they die. This is bad. That's why I claimed.

There are two ways to play a PGO role:

1) Claim right away and minimize damage to both town and mafia. This way we have quite a few day phases to lynch mafia. This is the safe way.

2) Keep the claim a secret and cause damage to town and mafia. This is the risky way. What if 3 townies target me? They all die. Mafia can potentially win very quickly.

Both have benefits and disadvantages. #2 has greater reward but also much, much greater risk because there are more townies than mafia. So, I chose #1.

Which makes sense that you wouldn't claim if you were less experienced and known since all the town protective roles wouldn't flock to you in the first NP and kill themselves.

Instead maybe mafia would go for a newbie town to kill? And they'd get screwed?

Regardless you're more experienced so that makes sense.
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:08:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:03:28 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Chicken, I agree with you said. I'll add to that the cop may investigate me. The tracker may track me. Doc/bodyguard/watcher may protect me. There are a whole host of visiting town roles and they may visit me - and if they do so, they die. This is bad. That's why I claimed.

There are two ways to play a PGO role:

1) Claim right away and minimize damage to both town and mafia. This way we have quite a few day phases to lynch mafia. This is the safe way.

2) Keep the claim a secret and cause damage to town and mafia. This is the risky way. What if 3 townies target me? They all die. Mafia can potentially win very quickly.

Both have benefits and disadvantages. #2 has greater reward but also much, much greater risk because there are more townies than mafia. So, I chose #1.

Oh I understand now, Doc and Cop also die by visiting you? If that's the case it makes sense why you claimed. If not, then I'm thinking your scum.

Zaradi or someone else, confirm that if Doc/Cop visits a PGO they die.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Niwsa
Posts: 161
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:09:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/20/2012 9:06:35 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 9:01:53 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:58:47 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:54:23 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:53:47 PM, Niwsa wrote:
At 12/20/2012 8:49:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, I am claiming now. I am Mad Eye Moody - PGO. I am claiming right away because I think just based on my playstyle and experience, I will probably be investigated, tracked, watched, protected and what not. This is the safer way. Sure it means the mafia probably won't kill or roleblock me but I think the harms outweigh the benefits in this case.

What's a PGO?

Paranoid Gun Owner. If someone visits F-16, they automatically die.

VTL Niwsa for Claim. Go for it. Also as for F-16... why claim so quickly and outright? You claimed it was your play style, and you do make a good point on Mafia probably not trying to get you, but what other benefits are there? Now that a relatively useless Soft power role has been claimed, Mafia have less people to narrow down their kills to. Why do that? The harms do outweigh the benefits, because now an important Pro-Town role could easily be lynched before next DP, instead of mafia going to you and dying instead (according to your power as the PGO, you kill anyone who basically tries to kill you, including mafia right?). I don't understand how this is helpful to us, (Except for you).

Alright that's a fair point but think about it this way. F-16 is an experienced player. Experienced players are often given the shady eye and are investigated. If they're confirmed, the docs visit them, and the watchers. Protective and investigate roles (i.e. power roles) flock to experienced players. What if he didn't claim? The cop would be dead. The docs would be dead. Watchers dead. In exchange for the rare mafioso maybe targeting him? More benefits to harms to claiming outright.

How exactly will F-16's role benefit town then? Your assuming Doc, Cop, and Watcher would all use their power on a set person, what makes that different from me assuming mafia would attempt to NK F-16? I still don't see the logic behind this, because even after all this, my point still stands, that mafia has less people to NK now, meaning a far greater chance at getting a Power Role. F-16 is relatively useless to town now, He is deflecting an NK onto us basically. If he stayed hidden, it would have been far better, his power would be able to technically kill mafia. Even if you don't like that analysis, Zaradi what about this:

Why didn't F-16 fake claim a soft-power role? Then Mafia would go after him in the NK and die most likely, or Doc would protect and then next DP they may try again?

What if, like you said, he fake claims and mafia decides to go for the kill... while the doctor decides to protect and the watcher decides to watch.

That's 2 for 1 and a lot closer to mafia winning isn't it?
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2012 9:09:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So Niwesa is a student.
Ron, Hermoine, and Harry Potter aren't gonna be mafia.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush