Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Harry Potter Replacements

ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 8:15:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
OK, this really sucks as I need another couple replacements for my mafia game. Around four people needed to be replaced, so I have learned my lesson. Anybody want to play?

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 8:16:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Scratch that, I need a couple replacements IN CASE I need to replace anyone, I might not need you, but I would appreciate it if you wanted to play.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 8:17:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 8:16:58 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Scratch that, I need a couple replacements IN CASE I need to replace anyone, I might not need you, but I would appreciate it if you wanted to play.

You could always recycle dead players
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 8:39:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 8:17:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 12/27/2012 8:16:58 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Scratch that, I need a couple replacements IN CASE I need to replace anyone, I might not need you, but I would appreciate it if you wanted to play.

You could always recycle dead players

Oh, would you like to be recycled?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 8:48:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 8:39:30 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
At 12/27/2012 8:17:27 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 12/27/2012 8:16:58 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Scratch that, I need a couple replacements IN CASE I need to replace anyone, I might not need you, but I would appreciate it if you wanted to play.

You could always recycle dead players

Oh, would you like to be recycled?

Of course i would. You can recycle me anytime ishy
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 8:52:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I wanan play xoxo
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 8:59:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/27/2012 8:52:41 PM, RationalMadman wrote:
I wanan play xoxo

Brown-noser
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion