Second, dramatic retelling of each players moves
Third, Current score + eliminated players
Fourth, Interesting stats
Fifth: Nation Killers

Niwsa = Iceland
1) Defend from Emo
2) Defend from Viper
3) Attack Contra
Iceland chose to focus a little more on defense then offense in 2101, but it didnt do them much good. They did minor damage to Contra's China while suffering minor damage from an attack from Ishall (US). Other then that Iceland is looking pretty steady heading into the third year of World War 4 with a hefty 900 miles of territory to work with.

THEBOMB = Poland
1) Defend from TheAntidoter
2) Defend from Emo
3) Defend from Niwsa
Poland entered 2101 with only 100 miles of territory to work with and chose to go on the defense with hopes of one of their defenses being called correctly and leading them to regaining massive amounts of their lost territory. The one nation that did attack Poland was by Iran's MilitaryAtheist, a nation that Poland had not chosen to defend against. The Iranian troops marched into Poland taking their last 100 miles of territory and knocking them out of the war. Poland and Spain now lie under the boot of Iran as once proud nations reduced to mere colonies.

Emospongebob = Russia
1) Defend from MilitaryAtheist
2) Defend from Viper
3) Defend from Buddamoose
Russia went all out on defense in 2101 despite only suffering from a minor attack last year, and their efforts were all in vain. Not a single nation attacked Russia this year, so they still sit at 900 miles of territory as world war 4 drags on.

Phantom = Germany
1) Defend from Niwsa
2) Defend from Tvellalott
3) Defend from Drafterman
Germany like Russia went all out on defense this year, and just like Russia, nobody attacked Germany at all. Germany though has not been attacked by anyone at all for the whole war, a luxury that Russia does not enjoy, so Germany marches into 2102 still at full health and without having launched a single attack against anyone.

Antidoter = Egypt
1) Defend from Drafterman
3) Defend from Contra
Egypt entered 2101 without having been attacked by anyone, but this year they found themselves to be at the wrath of numerous nations. Egypt was attacked viciously by Drafterman (New Zealand) and Buddamoose (Israel), along with a minor attack from MilitaryAtheist (Iran). Fortunately for Egypt though, they successfully defended against Drafterman and regained 300 miles of territory that they lost from the massive attack from Israel. With that well played defense Egypt sits pretty at 900 as WW4 drags onwards.

Contra = China
1) Defend against Lannan
2) Defend against Viper
3) Attack Viper
China entering 2101 was not doing very well, having suffered from a massive attack from Russia's Lannan last year. China continued in its minor attacks on Viper (South Korea) but suffered from attacks from Niwsa (Iceland), Iran (TheAntidoter), Russia (Lannan13), and Japan (Thedebatekid). The attack from Russia was defended against though which gave them 300 miles of territory back, but that progress was erased as the undefended attacks added up. China is now at 500 and with the elimination of the Poland is now the weakest of the remaining nations as WW4 continues.

Ishallannoyyo = US
1) Defend against Tvellalott
2) Defend against Drafter
3) Attack Niwsa
Nobody chose to attack the mighty United States this year in WW4, rendering their defensive measures as wasted effort. Their minor attack against Iceland was the only notable thing that the US even did this year, and they march into 2101 healthy at 900 miles of territory.

Viper-King = South Korea
1) Defend against Drafter
2) Defend against Phantom
3) Defend against Tvellalott
South Korea went from all out attacks to all out defenses in 2101, and its a good thing they did because if they didnt they would have been screwed. Tvellalott's Australia launched an all out attack against South Korea which they successfully defended against the attack. They gained no territory from the successful defense since they were already at 1000, but they did huge damage to Australia as a result of their successful defense against them. South Korea marches into 2102 with perfect health, arguably the only nation who has earned it at this point.

Tvellalott = Australia
1) Attack Viper
2) Attack Viper
3) Attack Viper
Australia, who initially had perfect health, launched a full scale attack against South Korea that was defended against, causing Australia a massive loss of 300 miles of territory in the process. Australia now lies towards the bottom of the list of surviving nations in terms of territory they have left, but 700 isnt all that bad if you think about it.

Drafterman = New Zealand
1) Defend against TheAntidoter
2) Attack TheAntidoter
3) Attack TheAntidoter
Drafterman, like Tvellalott's Australia, launched a massive attack against a nation that successfully defended against their attack. This means that Drafterman, like their ally in Australia, did more damage to itself then any other nation and now sit at 700 miles of territory as well. New Zealand wasnt the only other nation to be successfully defended against though.....

Lannan13 = Russia
1) Attack Contra
2) Attack Contra
3) Attack Contra
Russia had the same fate as Australia and New Zealand in that their massive attack against a particular nation was successfully defended against causing them to lose 300 miles of territory. Russia was not attacked by anyone so just like Australia and New Zealand, Russia did more damage to themselves then any other nation, and also sit at 700 going into 2102

TheDebateKid = Japan
1) Defend against THEBOMB
2) Attack Contra
3) Attack Contra
Japan launched a decent sized attack against Contra's China, doing pretty good damage to them in the process. Japan wasnt harassed by anyone this year, just like last year, so they walk into 2102 still at full health.

MilitaryAtheist = Iran
1) Reclaim 100 miles
2) Attack TheAntidoter
3) Attack THEBOMB
Iran the nation killer added another kill to their list, as they forced Poland to meet their maker and added another colony to their expanding empire. Their attack against Egypt (TheAntidoter) wasnt defended against, and since no nation attacked Iran this year either, Iran marches into 2102 as a nation at full health, though they still get bragging rights for off-ing two nations now. One of them the winner of WW3.

Buddamoose = Israel
1) Attack TheAntidoter
2) Attack TheAntidoter
3) Attack TheAntidoter
Israel chose to spend 2101 really f*cking up Iran and they succeeded in doing so, that is until Iran successfully defended against another attacker, effectively erasing the damage that Israel had just done to them. Israel though were not attacked by anyone so they too march into 2102 at full health.

Current Score:
Phantom = 1000
Viper-king = 1000
TDK = 1000
MilitaryAtheist = 1000
Buddamoose = 1000
Niwsa = 900
Emo = 900
TheAntidoter = 900
Ishall = 900
Tvellalott = 700
Drafterman = 700
Lannan = 700
Contra = 500

Eliminated players
THEBOMB (Poland)
16kadams (Spain)

Interesting Stats:
- 1 - 22 defenses were made this round, only 3 of them were successful
- 2 - 19 attacks were made this round, compared to 30 from last turn
- 3 - Once again, 2 players were eliminated in the first 2 turns of the game (just like in WW3)
- 4 - Contra was attacked 7 times, Antidoter 6, making them the two top nations to be attacked this round.

Nation Killers:
MilitaryAtheist (Iran) -> THEBOMB (Poland)
MilitaryAtheist (Iran) -> 16kadams (Spain)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Niwsa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 10:48:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Just want to point out a typo, Antidoter is Egypt, not Iran like you said in Israel's move summary.
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2012 11:08:51 PM
At 12/27/2012 10:48:49 PM, Niwsa wrote:
Just want to point out a typo, Antidoter is Egypt, not Iran like you said in Israel's move summary.

ah shmitty howd i mess that up >.<
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 5:44:07 AM
Lannan13 is India, not Russia, Emospongebob is Russia.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 6:28:25 AM
What's this?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 8:46:23 AM
At 12/27/2012 9:11:26 PM, imabench wrote:
First, actual moves by all players
Second, dramatic retelling of each players moves
Third, Current score + eliminated players
Fourth, Interesting stats
Fifth: Nation Killers

Niwsa = Iceland
1) Defend from Emo
2) Defend from Viper
3) Attack Contra
Iceland chose to focus a little more on defense then offense in 2101, but it didnt do them much good. They did minor damage to Contra's China while suffering minor damage from an attack from Ishall (US). Other then that Iceland is looking pretty steady heading into the third year of World War 4 with a hefty 900 miles of territory to work with.

THEBOMB = Poland
1) Defend from TheAntidoter
2) Defend from Emo
3) Defend from Niwsa
Poland entered 2101 with only 100 miles of territory to work with and chose to go on the defense with hopes of one of their defenses being called correctly and leading them to regaining massive amounts of their lost territory. The one nation that did attack Poland was by Iran's MilitaryAtheist, a nation that Poland had not chosen to defend against. The Iranian troops marched into Poland taking their last 100 miles of territory and knocking them out of the war. Poland and Spain now lie under the boot of Iran as once proud nations reduced to mere colonies.

Emospongebob = Russia
1) Defend from MilitaryAtheist
2) Defend from Viper
3) Defend from Buddamoose
Russia went all out on defense in 2101 despite only suffering from a minor attack last year, and their efforts were all in vain. Not a single nation attacked Russia this year, so they still sit at 900 miles of territory as world war 4 drags on.

Phantom = Germany
1) Defend from Niwsa
3) Defend from Drafterman
Germany like Russia went all out on defense this year, and just like Russia, nobody attacked Germany at all. Germany though has not been attacked by anyone at all for the whole war, a luxury that Russia does not enjoy, so Germany marches into 2102 still at full health and without having launched a single attack against anyone.

Antidoter = Egypt
1) Defend from Drafterman
3) Defend from Contra
Egypt entered 2101 without having been attacked by anyone, but this year they found themselves to be at the wrath of numerous nations. Egypt was attacked viciously by Drafterman (New Zealand) and Buddamoose (Israel), along with a minor attack from MilitaryAtheist (Iran). Fortunately for Egypt though, they successfully defended against Drafterman and regained 300 miles of territory that they lost from the massive attack from Israel. With that well played defense Egypt sits pretty at 900 as WW4 drags onwards.

Contra = China
1) Defend against Lannan
2) Defend against Viper
3) Attack Viper
China entering 2101 was not doing very well, having suffered from a massive attack from Russia's Lannan last year. China continued in its minor attacks on Viper (South Korea) but suffered from attacks from Niwsa (Iceland), Iran (TheAntidoter), Russia (Lannan13), and Japan (Thedebatekid). The attack from Russia was defended against though which gave them 300 miles of territory back, but that progress was erased as the undefended attacks added up. China is now at 500 and with the elimination of the Poland is now the weakest of the remaining nations as WW4 continues.

Ishallannoyyo = US
1) Defend against Tvellalott
2) Defend against Drafter
3) Attack Niwsa
Nobody chose to attack the mighty United States this year in WW4, rendering their defensive measures as wasted effort. Their minor attack against Iceland was the only notable thing that the US even did this year, and they march into 2101 healthy at 900 miles of territory.

Viper-King = South Korea
1) Defend against Drafter
2) Defend against Phantom
3) Defend against Tvellalott
South Korea went from all out attacks to all out defenses in 2101, and its a good thing they did because if they didnt they would have been screwed. Tvellalott's Australia launched an all out attack against South Korea which they successfully defended against the attack. They gained no territory from the successful defense since they were already at 1000, but they did huge damage to Australia as a result of their successful defense against them. South Korea marches into 2102 with perfect health, arguably the only nation who has earned it at this point.

Tvellalott = Australia
1) Attack Viper
2) Attack Viper
3) Attack Viper
Australia, who initially had perfect health, launched a full scale attack against South Korea that was defended against, causing Australia a massive loss of 300 miles of territory in the process. Australia now lies towards the bottom of the list of surviving nations in terms of territory they have left, but 700 isnt all that bad if you think about it.

Drafterman = New Zealand
1) Defend against TheAntidoter
2) Attack TheAntidoter
3) Attack TheAntidoter
Drafterman, like Tvellalott's Australia, launched a massive attack against a nation that successfully defended against their attack. This means that Drafterman, like their ally in Australia, did more damage to itself then any other nation and now sit at 700 miles of territory as well. New Zealand wasnt the only other nation to be successfully defended against though.....

Lannan13 = India
1) Attack Contra
2) Attack Contra
3) Attack Contra
India had the same fate as Australia and New Zealand in that their massive attack against a particular nation was successfully defended against causing them to lose 300 miles of territory. India was not attacked by anyone so just like Australia and New Zealand, India did more damage to themselves then any other nation, and also sit at 700 going into 2102

TheDebateKid = Japan
1) Defend against THEBOMB
2) Attack Contra
3) Attack Contra
Japan launched a decent sized attack against Contra's China, doing pretty good damage to them in the process. Japan wasnt harassed by anyone this year, just like last year, so they walk into 2102 still at full health.

MilitaryAtheist = Iran
1) Reclaim 100 miles
2) Attack TheAntidoter
3) Attack THEBOMB
Iran the nation killer added another kill to their list, as they forced Poland to meet their maker and added another colony to their expanding empire. Their attack against Egypt (TheAntidoter) wasnt defended against, and since no nation attacked Iran this year either, Iran marches into 2102 as a nation at full health, though they still get bragging rights for off-ing two nations now. One of them the winner of WW3.

Buddamoose = Israel
1) Attack TheAntidoter
2) Attack TheAntidoter
3) Attack TheAntidoter
Israel chose to spend 2101 really f*cking up Iran and they succeeded in doing so, that is until Iran successfully defended against another attacker, effectively erasing the damage that Israel had just done to them. Israel though were not attacked by anyone so they too march into 2102 at full health.

Current Score:
Phantom = 1000
Viper-king = 1000
TDK = 1000
MA = 1000

Budda = 1000
Niwsa = 900
Emo = 900
TheAntidoter = 900
Ishall = 900
Tvellalott = 700
Drafterman = 700
Lannan = 700
Contra = 500

Eliminated players
THEBOMB (Poland)
16kadams (Spain)

Interesting Stats:
- 1 - 22 defenses were made this round, only 3 of them were successful
- 2 - 19 attacks were made this round, compared to 30 from last turn
- 3 - Once again, 2 players were eliminated in the first

fix'd it for yah.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 12:08:10 PM
You nearly fixed it. I attacked contra, not defended from contra.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 12:18:29 PM
At 12/28/2012 12:14:28 PM, drafterman wrote:
BTW, TheBomb said you were going to attack me, TA

Did you actually believe him???

I was not going to do such a thing.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 1:08:14 PM
At 12/28/2012 12:18:29 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

It's not a matter of believing him, it's a matter of hedging one's bets. Plus I thought it'd be good to get that out there, so others know not to trust him.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2012 3:06:08 PM
At 12/28/2012 1:08:14 PM, drafterman wrote:

It's not a matter of believing him, it's a matter of hedging one's bets. Plus I thought it'd be good to get that out there, so others know not to trust him.

THEBOMB'S dead. It doesn't matter if anyone trusts him or not.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
MilitaryAtheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 6:10:24 AM
At 12/28/2012 3:06:08 PM, phantom wrote:
At 12/28/2012 1:08:14 PM, drafterman wrote:

THEBOMB'S dead. It doesn't matter if anyone trusts him or not.

Yo welcome