Total Posts:148|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HvV Mafia: Magician Edition: DAY PHASE 05

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:02:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The night was long, but the dawn brings with it new light as one of the enemies of good magic has been killed. Unfortunately, the loss of Dai Vernon comes as a great shock to all. He will be sorely missed.

In other news, the festivities of Christmas and New Years have now passed, allowing me to refocus my efforts on this game. People will be replaced. Day and Night phases will be back to normal length. Lets go people!

THE LIVING
01. imabench
02. Danielle
03. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
04. Daytonanerd
05. socialpinko[2], replacing Lord-Frederick-Danton
06. TUF
07. Chicken
08. TheAntiDoter
09. PartumRuhem
10. Zaradi

THE DEAD
socialpinko - J.B. Bobo, the VANILLA (Killed NP1)
Lordknukle - Jean Eugene Robert-Houdin, the HERO OF THE PEOPLE. (Lynched DP3)

Marauder:
You are JOHN EDWARDS, the STALKER.
You are a douchebag who uses cold and warm reading to convince people you are in contact with their dead relatives, even going so far as to research people who are going to be in your audience, tracking them through their credit card details. As such, you are the STALKER. Each night you may choose one player and discover their role. You win when the mafia have a majority of living players.

drafterman:
You are DAI VERNON, the MASON RECRUITER.
A legend in the industry, your magic prowess is a result of your years of searching out magicians and card cheats to learn from. You spent the last 30 years of your life as the magician-in-residence at the world famous Magic Castle, the exclusive LA club for magicians and as such, you are the mason recruiter. Each night you may select one person; if they are mafia, you will be killed and your mason group disbanded, otherwise they will join a PM with you and your other recruits. You win with the town.

With 10 players, it will take 6 to lynch.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:10:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm still reading previous Dp's and all that but a short summary/claims list would be appreciated until I'm done with that.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:14:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:10:10 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm still reading previous Dp's and all that but a short summary/claims list would be appreciated until I'm done with that.

I need to do the same. I was replaced DP3, near the end. Then apparently two night phases were skipped between then, so I don't have much of an idea of what is going on.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:17:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL TV for claim from last DP. Last DP, Budda said TV was guilty, but then we all somehow were led to lynch LK. (Thanks to Daytona and F-16... however Zaradi confirmed F-16 and gave a full claim, which in turn auto confirms Daytona b/c of F-16's dual cop thing).

What's strange is, no one targeted the cop? Here was my night action last DP

Bodyguard on F-16 (I assumed mafia would target the cops).

Now let's look at who died.

So i'm assuming we only have 1 vig, and Zaradi claimed, no one has cc'd (possibly b/c they don't wanna out their PR). So that explains Marauder's death.

The next death was a bit random, Drafterman. Obviously from the Mafia NK, I can only think they did it because he was either A- Onto something (definitely re-reading DP3) or B- His experience level demands him to be put down early, as mafia saw him as an experienced threat.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:17:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:17:29 PM, Chicken wrote:
VTL TV for claim from last DP. Last DP, Budda said TV was guilty, but then we all somehow were led to lynch LK. (Thanks to Daytona and F-16... however Zaradi confirmed F-16 and gave a full claim, which in turn auto confirms Daytona b/c of F-16's dual cop thing).

What's strange is, no one targeted the cop? Here was my night action last DP

Bodyguard on F-16 (I assumed mafia would target the cops).

Now let's look at who died.

So i'm assuming we only have 1 vig, and Zaradi claimed, no one has cc'd (possibly b/c they don't wanna out their PR). So that explains Marauder's death.

The next death was a bit random, Drafterman. Obviously from the Mafia NK, I can only think they did it because he was either A- Onto something (definitely re-reading DP3) or B- His experience level demands him to be put down early, as mafia saw him as an experienced threat.

EDIT: Just realised TV isn't playing... oops >.<
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:18:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Unvote, VTL Imabench for claim. His inactivity and lurking is making me wonder.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:21:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yes, Chicken. I think lynching the mod would be an excellent idea.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:21:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So this is Zaradi's so called Confirmed list from last time.

Confirmed:

1. Zaradi
2. Drafter
3. F-16
4. Daytona
5. Logic/LFD/Spinko (How is he confirmed?)

Up for Discussion:

1. Imabench

This is just here because I can see why we would believe him to be town, but my skepticism keeps me from putting him on the above list.

Not Confirmed:

1. Danielle
2. TUF
3. Lordknukle
4. Chicken
5. TheAntiDoter
6. PartumRuhem
7. Marauder (Mafia)

So I'm not going to confirm myself at this point, just letting my night actions speak for themselves.

Also, if you noticed I bolded Spinko/LFD/Logic how the hell is he confirmed?
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:21:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:21:31 PM, TUF wrote:
Yes, Chicken. I think lynching the mod would be an excellent idea.

Then vote with me!

TV 1/8 Chicken
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:25:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:21:35 PM, Chicken wrote:
5. Logic/LFD/Spinko (How is he confirmed?)


Daytona, F-593 came out with an innocent on me Dp3.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:27:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:25:14 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/2/2013 7:21:35 PM, Chicken wrote:
5. Logic/LFD/Spinko (How is he confirmed?)


Daytona, F-593 came out with an innocent on me Dp3.

Ah makes sense now, Let me revise the list.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:28:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Revised LIST

Confirmed:

1. Zaradi (Watcher/Tracker?)
2. Drafter (Miller)
3. F-16 (Dual Cop)
4. Daytona (Dual Cop)
5. Logic/LFD/Spinko (????)
6. LK (Princess)
7. Marauder (Mafia)

Not Confirmed:

1. Danielle
2. TUF
3. Chicken
4. TheAntiDoter
5. PartumRuhem
6. Imabench
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:31:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
CLAIMS LIST

FULL CLAIM

LDF - Lance Burton - Role Recycler
F-16 - Teller - Cop
Daytona - Penn - Cop
drafter - Dai Vernon - Mason Recruiter
imabench - Doug Henning - Doctor

ROLE CLAIM

Zaradi - ????- Vig

CHARACTER CLAIM

Danielle - Tony Slydini- 2x bus driver
AntiDoter - Howard Thurston

NO CLAIM

TUF
Chicken
PartemRuhem

I believe this list is correct. From a skim, I may have missed something. Let me know.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:32:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:31:14 PM, TUF wrote:
CLAIMS LIST

FULL CLAIM

Socialpinko - Lance Burton - Role Recycler
F-16 - Teller - Cop
Daytona - Penn - Cop
drafter - Dai Vernon - Mason Recruiter
imabench - Doug Henning - Doctor

ROLE CLAIM

Zaradi - ????- Vig

CHARACTER CLAIM

Danielle - Tony Slydini- 2x bus driver
AntiDoter - Howard Thurston

NO CLAIM

TUF
Chicken
PartemRuhem

I believe this list is correct. From a skim, I may have missed something. Let me know.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:33:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:31:14 PM, TUF wrote:
CLAIMS LIST

FULL CLAIM

LDF - Lance Burton - Role Recycler
F-16 - Teller - Cop
Daytona - Penn - Cop
drafter - Dai Vernon - Mason Recruiter
imabench - Doug Henning - Doctor

ROLE CLAIM

Zaradi - ????- Vig

CHARACTER CLAIM

Danielle - Tony Slydini- 2x bus driver
AntiDoter - Howard Thurston

NO CLAIM

TUF
Chicken
PartemRuhem

I believe this list is correct. From a skim, I may have missed something. Let me know.

Nope that's actually more correct XD.

Just to help people catch up, my night actions are as follows:

Track F-16 (Who visited Drafterman) NP1
Watch Danielle (No one visited her) NP2
Bodyguard F-16 (Nothing happened) NP3
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:34:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Chicken has been mod raped.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:37:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:34:52 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Chicken has been mod raped.

Ouch :(
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:38:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead
=====
Socialpinko - J.B. BOBO - Vanilla - TOWN
Marauder- John Edwards- Stalker- MAFIA
Drafterman- Dai Vernon- Mason- TOWN (Roleblocked Np1, recruited Zaradi Np2)

Full Claim
=======
1) LFD (SPinko)- Lance Burton - Dead role user (No action NP1)
2) F-16 - Teller - Cop (Inno on drafter NP1, inno on Logic Np2)
3) Daytona - Penn - Cop (Inno on drafter NP1)
5) imabench - Doug Henning - Doctor
6) Chicken - Rck Jay- Watcher (Saw F-16 visiting Drafterman NP1)

Partial Claim
=========
7) Zaradi - Vig (NP1 action that F-16 isn't mafia)

Character Claim
===========
8) Danielle - Tony Slydini
9) AntiDoter - Howard Thurston

No Claim
======
10) TUF (johnny)
11) PartemRuhem (Jordan)

Confirmed thusfar:

-Zaradi (recruited successfully by Drafter)
-F-59, Daytona (confirmed by Zaradi who was confirmed by Drafter)
-Logic-SPinko (investigated innocent by F-639, Daytona)

Suspicion list (tentative):

Danielle- slow to buy any of the confirmed players. Only because it's the same methodology Marauder employed (trying to cast doubt on Daytona and F-93. Of course it all fits together now that Drafter's dead which Danielle couldn't have been expected to know last Dp. That's why it's only tentative suspicion.

The other unclaimed/unconfirmed (PR, AT, TUF) haven't been active from what I can tell so I don't have much on them. Chicken could go either way. Town seems pretty OP so a mafia watcher doesn't seem too far fetched. I have no idea what any of his tells are since he just sounds like a newb to me. I don't understand the suspicion on Ima. His doctor claim could go the same way as Chicken's (for the same reasons) depending on how early he claimed but I don't find him suspicious at the moment.

VTL Danielle for a role. Depending on her reaction/claim we should proceed in a variety of ways. Those who haven't so much as character claimed yet should also do so.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:40:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:33:39 PM, Chicken wrote:
Nope that's actually more correct XD.

Just to help people catch up, my night actions are as follows:

Track F-16 (Who visited Drafterman) NP1
Watch Danielle (No one visited her) NP2
Bodyguard F-16 (Nothing happened) NP3

Spinko's list represents you as a JOAT, but your night actions are vindicative of a JOAT. What am I missing?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:42:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:40:50 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/2/2013 7:33:39 PM, Chicken wrote:
Nope that's actually more correct XD.

Just to help people catch up, my night actions are as follows:

Track F-16 (Who visited Drafterman) NP1
Watch Danielle (No one visited her) NP2
Bodyguard F-16 (Nothing happened) NP3

Spinko's list represents you as a JOAT, but your night actions are vindicative of a JOAT. What am I missing?

My list could be wrong.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:43:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So I guess Chicken is claiming JOAT, not watcher. That might increase my suspicion on him.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:44:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:42:25 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/2/2013 7:40:50 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/2/2013 7:33:39 PM, Chicken wrote:
Nope that's actually more correct XD.

Just to help people catch up, my night actions are as follows:

Track F-16 (Who visited Drafterman) NP1
Watch Danielle (No one visited her) NP2
Bodyguard F-16 (Nothing happened) NP3

Spinko's list represents you as a watcher, but your night actions are vindicative of a JOAT. What am I missing?

My list could be wrong.

I meant to say watcher lol.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:45:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm pretty convinced that F16 is mafia based on how aggressive he was playing.

This is the last posted list I found posted by F16:

Claimed and Confirmed

1. Zaradi
2. Drafter
3. F-16
4. Daytona
5. Logic/LFD

Most Likely Town

6. Imabench - claimed doc early
7. Marauder - cc'd knukle

Not Confirmed (Mafia are here):

8. Danielle
9. TUF
10. Chicken
11. TheAntiDoter
12. PartumRuhem

The fact that F16 said "mafia are here" is pushing it. This is way too aggressive as the town never really knows WTF is going on. For instance I foolishly insisted on Knukle's guilt after Marauder's fake CC. For him to be so naive about people being "confirmed" is out of character. He's too good a player to be saying stupid stuff like that when there are so many unknown variables.

Further, he exaggerated about the people who are "confirmed." In fact he flat out lied. Just because he might share a PM with daytona doesn't AT ALL confirm their alliance. All it confirms is that they are linked. Maybe one of them is innocent and one isn't. Maybe they're both guilty. Who knows. But they're not "confirmed."

If I remember correctly, Zaradi "confirmed" F16 because he said he targeted him for a kill during the night but he did not die. Allegedly his role ONLY kills bad guys (which is ridiculously over-powered unless the mafia has an awesome defense). But that doesn't confirm either of them, sorry. For one thing, Zaradi could be lying. For another, F16 could be immune. In fact I wouldn't at all be surprised if F16 was a Godfather of sorts-- basically some really powerful, impenetrable mafioso.

As I pointed out in the last day phase, what F16 kept over-aggressively shove down our throats as "confirmed" is complete bullsh!t. Here's what I wrote:

By the way, I find it highly suspicious that the role blocker didn't RB last night...? The doctor apparently protected, the mason recruiter recruited, the cops investigated, and the JOAT (Chicken) ... they ALL had roles that went through? Um, either the INACTIVE PEOPLE are mafia or one/multiple of the "confirmed" people are lying.

Well, the mason recruiter was town. The cops are up in the air. JOAT is one of the most common fake claims in mafia (I'm looking at you, Chicken) and I assume the doctor is town and did in fact protect the right person. I doubt the mafia would sacrifice a NK.

Now, we have a good place to start for finding mafia. Clearly Marauder fake cc'd the Beloved Princess role so that the mafia could strategically skip a day phase. I'm betting that the mafia investigated Knukle (and me also - more about that later) and made that move strategically, so some of the people voting for him may warrant suspicion.

People who lynched Lordknukle: drafterman, Zaradi, Lord-Frederick-Danton, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, daytonanerd, Marauder, Chicken

Chicken what other powers do you have?

The first thing we need to do is get character claims from everyone asap. We'll go from there. However, I'm pretty sure I'm voting for F16. He visited drafterman on NP1. Drafterman was ROLE BLOCKED on np1. It's too coincidental given the rest of F16's playing which is really scummy.
President of DDO
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:46:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:18:42 PM, Chicken wrote:
Unvote, VTL Imabench for claim. His inactivity and lurking is making me wonder.

You dingus I already claimed that I was the doctor on the second day phase.

VTL Chicken for now
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:54:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 7:46:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/2/2013 7:18:42 PM, Chicken wrote:
Unvote, VTL Imabench for claim. His inactivity and lurking is making me wonder.

You dingus I already claimed that I was the doctor on the second day phase.

VTL Chicken for now

Yeah, lynching the doctor is probably not a good idea.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:56:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
@Danielle, F-5939 seems to be more than likely confirmed given the following information:

-Drafter is confirmed town (see OP) and could only recruit townies without dying.
-He recruited Zaradi Np2, therefore Zaradi is confirmed town.
-Zaradi confirmed F-582 via his vig-type role on NP1.

This causal chain, to me, makes it evidently clear that F-59329 is town. Drafter (confirmed town by the OP) confirmed Zaradi who confirmed F-593. On the fact that he visited Drafter Np1, this can be explained by F-593's cop role (he said he investigated Drafter innocent that night). I don't think it's insane to think that more than one person could have visited Drafter Np1.

Furthermore, you're being inconsistent by trying to use Chicken's watcher/tracker/whatever results to go after F-5939 since you yourself drew suspicion on him in the first place. I think if it comes down to Chicken or F-5939, Chicken is the clear choice.

On the behavioral analysis you brought out against him (him jumping to unjustified conclusions regarding who's confirmed and his aggressiveness), aggressiveness is his play style. You can't just say playing aggressively is itself scummy and then apply that to F-593. You have to take into account how he usually plays, something you're evidently not doing.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:13:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead
=====
Socialpinko - J.B. BOBO - Vanilla - TOWN
Marauder- John Edwards- Stalker- MAFIA
Drafterman- Dai Vernon- Mason- TOWN (Roleblocked Np1, recruited Zaradi Np2)

Full Claim
=======
1) LFD (SPinko)- Lance Burton - Dead role user (No action NP1)
2) F-16 - Teller - Cop (Inno on drafter NP1, inno on Logic Np2)
3) Daytona - Penn - Cop ^^
5) Imabench - Doug Henning - Doctor
6) Chicken - Rck Jay- JOAT (Np1 tracked F-16 to Drafterman, Np2 watched Danielle [no one visited], Np3 bodyguarded F-59214)

Partial Claim
=========
7) Zaradi - Vig (NP1 action that F-16 isn't mafia)

Character Claim
===========
8) Danielle - Tony Slydini
9) AntiDoter - Howard Thurston

No Claim
======
10) TUF (johnny)
11) PartemRuhem (Jordan)

-Zaradi, what were your actions for the other Np's?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:39:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 8:38:51 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
F-16 and I have 2 results from the two NPs.

Chicken is town.

PartamRuhem is town.

Did you two start in the same PM or were you given separate ones and then added in?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:41:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 8:39:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 1/2/2013 8:38:51 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
F-16 and I have 2 results from the two NPs.

Chicken is town.

PartamRuhem is town.

Did you two start in the same PM or were you given separate ones and then added in?

We started in the same PM.
#FeeltheFreezerBern