Total Posts:74|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HvV Mafia: Magician Edition: DAY PHASE 06

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 9:08:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The villains have had quite the disastrous run, once again failing to kill anyone during the night. It seems that their time is coming to a close, but what will that mean for our lone wolf?

THE LIVING
01. imabench
02. Danielle
03. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
04. Daytonanerd
05. socialpinko[2]
06. TUF
07. Chicken
08. TheAntiDoter
09. Zaradi

THE DEAD
socialpinko - J.B. Bobo, the VANILLA (Killed NP1)
Lordknukle - Jean Eugene Robert-Houdin, the HERO OF THE PEOPLE. (Lynched DP3)
Marauder - John Edwards, STALKER (Killed NP4)
drafterman[1] - Dai Vernon - MASON RECRUITER (Killed NP4)

drafterman[2] (Lynched DP5):
You are THE DAVENPORT BROTHERS, the GODFATHER.

As the turn of the last century so-called spiritualists were very popular and you are among the most famous of these. You would take advantage of people"s trust with simple tricks to convince them you had contact with the other side. You are the GODFATHER and will appear innocent to investigations by THE COP. You win when the mafia have a majority of living players.

With 9 players, it will take 5 to lynch.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 9:36:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
TV has told me that if one of us(F-16 and I) die, the other can still investigate every night. This makes TUF's investigation false, therefore, TUF is scum.

VTL TUF for death

I'll withhold mine and F-16's results til a later time. There seems to have been a discrepancy in mine and F-16's role PM as if to see if a player is guilty or not. It said guilty, then next post, not guilty. I'll let outside evidence confirm or deny a certain result on that player.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 9:41:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I Role Copped TheAntidoter, And the results were that he was a graveyard role copier!? WTF. I thought that was socialpinko's role?

If that is the case than why didn't he CC Spinko? Might be third party... Or I was bus driven, but I am not sure if that's true because I thought Danielle was only a 2 shot bus driver...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 9:43:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 9:36:02 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
TV has told me that if one of us(F-16 and I) die, the other can still investigate every night. This makes TUF's investigation false, therefore, TUF is scum.

VTL TUF for death

How does that make me mafia? I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 9:47:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 9:43:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:36:02 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
TV has told me that if one of us(F-16 and I) die, the other can still investigate every night. This makes TUF's investigation false, therefore, TUF is scum.

VTL TUF for death

How does that make me mafia? I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.

You said, in your description of your investigation on me and F-16, that we were opposite night cops. This logic is proven false, given TV's answer about if one of us die. I am working on getting a quote from last DP the described your Investigation. Also, your story is also sort of flawed, because you claim to have investigated both of us, while you can only target one player a night. There are holes in your story.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 9:50:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 9:47:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:43:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:36:02 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
TV has told me that if one of us(F-16 and I) die, the other can still investigate every night. This makes TUF's investigation false, therefore, TUF is scum.

VTL TUF for death

How does that make me mafia? I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.

You said, in your description of your investigation on me and F-16, that we were opposite night cops. This logic is proven false, given TV's answer about if one of us die. I am working on getting a quote from last DP the described your Investigation. Also, your story is also sort of flawed, because you claim to have investigated both of us, while you can only target one player a night. There are holes in your story.

Umm, no. I said I rolecopped F-16... Not you. I don't think you know what you are talking about right now. I don't get the full description of your role either, so how would I know special information about your role?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 9:50:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 9:47:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:43:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:36:02 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
TV has told me that if one of us(F-16 and I) die, the other can still investigate every night. This makes TUF's investigation false, therefore, TUF is scum.

VTL TUF for death

How does that make me mafia? I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.

You said, in your description of your investigation on me and F-16, that we were opposite night cops. This logic is proven false, given TV's answer about if one of us die. I am working on getting a quote from last DP the described your Investigation. Also, your story is also sort of flawed, because you claim to have investigated both of us, while you can only target one player a night. There are holes in your story.

Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post
TUF
"

Posts: 10,186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:52:50 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
Okay I will full claim.

I am dynamo, the role cop.

I have results on danielle who is indeed a bus driver (I posted her role on the first claims list thinking she had claimed it somewhere, so her claim is legit, though I'm not sure if she is town or not), and I also have results on imabench (who is a doctor). What confuses me, is that on np3 I copped the antidoter and received results on him as a doctor as well (which I'm convinced was because of a bus drive). My other result is on f-16 who is a every other night cop (can't remember which night). That is not in order all of that is from memory. I'll give more specifics, and a paraphrase of my role if needed later when I charge my laptop. I'll also add my FOS's.
I am an american soldier. I am a warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the united states and live the army values. I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms my equipment, and myself. I am an expert, and a professional. I stand ready to destroy the enemies of the U.S.

Dat proof. Also, ignore what I said about targeting one player a night, as I see that you only targeted F-16, and not me.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 9:53:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 9:50:41 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:47:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:43:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:36:02 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
TV has told me that if one of us(F-16 and I) die, the other can still investigate every night. This makes TUF's investigation false, therefore, TUF is scum.

VTL TUF for death

How does that make me mafia? I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.

You said, in your description of your investigation on me and F-16, that we were opposite night cops. This logic is proven false, given TV's answer about if one of us die. I am working on getting a quote from last DP the described your Investigation. Also, your story is also sort of flawed, because you claim to have investigated both of us, while you can only target one player a night. There are holes in your story.

Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post
TUF
"

Posts: 10,186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:52:50 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
Okay I will full claim.

I am dynamo, the role cop.

I have results on danielle who is indeed a bus driver (I posted her role on the first claims list thinking she had claimed it somewhere, so her claim is legit, though I'm not sure if she is town or not), and I also have results on imabench (who is a doctor). What confuses me, is that on np3 I copped the antidoter and received results on him as a doctor as well (which I'm convinced was because of a bus drive). My other result is on f-16 who is a every other night cop (can't remember which night). That is not in order all of that is from memory. I'll give more specifics, and a paraphrase of my role if needed later when I charge my laptop. I'll also add my FOS's.
I am an american soldier. I am a warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the united states and live the army values. I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms my equipment, and myself. I am an expert, and a professional. I stand ready to destroy the enemies of the U.S.

Dat proof. Also, ignore what I said about targeting one player a night, as I see that you only targeted F-16, and not me.

... What proof?? Not trying to be a d1ck, but your going out of your way to make me look like scum with no actual evidence.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:00:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL TheAntidoter.

Besides Danielle, He's the only one who is completely un-confirmed, and with a role that we have no evidence of actually being there. I have unsuccesfully role copped him twice, so I have no idea if his role really is what he says it is. Also there was some confusion about him commuting NP3 when 2 people targetted him. HE said he was roleblocked. IF he was a commuter though, the role blocked should have failed shouldn't have? Why would a roleblock take priority over a commute?

Danielle also is unconfirmed, but I have a really strong feeling she is town. As a mafia bus driver it wouldn't make sense for her to have bus driven TA and Imabench. Also she was honest about her role, which as a mafia, would be horrible to do if they really were a bus driver. Her town activity has been pro town (though I understand that could easily be a mis-conception). I don't know that she is town, but I have a lot stronger of a read on TA then her. If TA somehow ends up innocent, then we can check out danielle, but I somehow doubt TA isn't scum. If we lynch between the three of us, town will win for sure (I know I am not confirmed either. If I have to be lynched to help town win, I will accept that, as I can't really confirm myself. Also I doubt we will lose even if I die, as there is probably only 1 or 2 mafia tops left).
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:02:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 9:53:49 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:50:41 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:47:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:43:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:36:02 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
TV has told me that if one of us(F-16 and I) die, the other can still investigate every night. This makes TUF's investigation false, therefore, TUF is scum.

VTL TUF for death

How does that make me mafia? I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.

You said, in your description of your investigation on me and F-16, that we were opposite night cops. This logic is proven false, given TV's answer about if one of us die. I am working on getting a quote from last DP the described your Investigation. Also, your story is also sort of flawed, because you claim to have investigated both of us, while you can only target one player a night. There are holes in your story.

Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post
TUF
"

Posts: 10,186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:52:50 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
Okay I will full claim.

I am dynamo, the role cop.

I have results on danielle who is indeed a bus driver (I posted her role on the first claims list thinking she had claimed it somewhere, so her claim is legit, though I'm not sure if she is town or not), and I also have results on imabench (who is a doctor). What confuses me, is that on np3 I copped the antidoter and received results on him as a doctor as well (which I'm convinced was because of a bus drive). My other result is on f-16 who is a every other night cop (can't remember which night). That is not in order all of that is from memory. I'll give more specifics, and a paraphrase of my role if needed later when I charge my laptop. I'll also add my FOS's.
I am an american soldier. I am a warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the united states and live the army values. I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms my equipment, and myself. I am an expert, and a professional. I stand ready to destroy the enemies of the U.S.

Dat proof. Also, ignore what I said about targeting one player a night, as I see that you only targeted F-16, and not me.

... What proof?? Not trying to be a d1ck, but your going out of your way to make me look like scum with no actual evidence.

You said that F-16 was an every-night cop, and TV's answer specifically disproves it. Ergo, your results are BS, and you are scum.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:12:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:02:53 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:53:49 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:50:41 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:47:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:43:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:36:02 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
TV has told me that if one of us(F-16 and I) die, the other can still investigate every night. This makes TUF's investigation false, therefore, TUF is scum.

VTL TUF for death

How does that make me mafia? I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.

You said, in your description of your investigation on me and F-16, that we were opposite night cops. This logic is proven false, given TV's answer about if one of us die. I am working on getting a quote from last DP the described your Investigation. Also, your story is also sort of flawed, because you claim to have investigated both of us, while you can only target one player a night. There are holes in your story.

Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post
TUF
"

Posts: 10,186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:52:50 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
Okay I will full claim.

I am dynamo, the role cop.

I have results on danielle who is indeed a bus driver (I posted her role on the first claims list thinking she had claimed it somewhere, so her claim is legit, though I'm not sure if she is town or not), and I also have results on imabench (who is a doctor). What confuses me, is that on np3 I copped the antidoter and received results on him as a doctor as well (which I'm convinced was because of a bus drive). My other result is on f-16 who is a every other night cop (can't remember which night). That is not in order all of that is from memory. I'll give more specifics, and a paraphrase of my role if needed later when I charge my laptop. I'll also add my FOS's.
I am an american soldier. I am a warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the united states and live the army values. I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms my equipment, and myself. I am an expert, and a professional. I stand ready to destroy the enemies of the U.S.

Dat proof. Also, ignore what I said about targeting one player a night, as I see that you only targeted F-16, and not me.

... What proof?? Not trying to be a d1ck, but your going out of your way to make me look like scum with no actual evidence.

You said that F-16 was an every-night cop, and TV's answer specifically disproves it. Ergo, your results are BS, and you are scum.

I didn't say he was an every night cop..
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:15:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:12:13 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:02:53 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:53:49 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:50:41 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:47:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:43:14 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 9:36:02 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
TV has told me that if one of us(F-16 and I) die, the other can still investigate every night. This makes TUF's investigation false, therefore, TUF is scum.

VTL TUF for death

How does that make me mafia? I am not sure I understand what you are talking about.

You said, in your description of your investigation on me and F-16, that we were opposite night cops. This logic is proven false, given TV's answer about if one of us die. I am working on getting a quote from last DP the described your Investigation. Also, your story is also sort of flawed, because you claim to have investigated both of us, while you can only target one player a night. There are holes in your story.

Report PostReply & QuoteAdd Post
TUF
"

Posts: 10,186
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 11:52:50 PM
Posted: 3 days ago
Okay I will full claim.

I am dynamo, the role cop.

I have results on danielle who is indeed a bus driver (I posted her role on the first claims list thinking she had claimed it somewhere, so her claim is legit, though I'm not sure if she is town or not), and I also have results on imabench (who is a doctor). What confuses me, is that on np3 I copped the antidoter and received results on him as a doctor as well (which I'm convinced was because of a bus drive). My other result is on f-16 who is a every other night cop (can't remember which night). That is not in order all of that is from memory. I'll give more specifics, and a paraphrase of my role if needed later when I charge my laptop. I'll also add my FOS's.
I am an american soldier. I am a warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the united states and live the army values. I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms my equipment, and myself. I am an expert, and a professional. I stand ready to destroy the enemies of the U.S.

Dat proof. Also, ignore what I said about targeting one player a night, as I see that you only targeted F-16, and not me.

... What proof?? Not trying to be a d1ck, but your going out of your way to make me look like scum with no actual evidence.

You said that F-16 was an every-night cop, and TV's answer specifically disproves it. Ergo, your results are BS, and you are scum.

I didn't say he was an every night cop..

You said he was an every OTHER night cop. TV's answer to me disproves your investigation.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:16:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
NP1: Imabench
Result: "Doctor"

NP2: Danielle
Result: "2x Bus driver"

NP3: TheAntidoter
Result: "Doctor"

NP4: F-16
Result: "Alternating Cop"

NP5: Socialpinko
Result: "Graveyard role copier"
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:18:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:15:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
You said he was an every OTHER night cop. TV's answer to me disproves your investigation.

If he is an interchangeable cop, and you claimed to be his partner and can cop with him, I assumed you were every other night. How does your role work?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:18:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:16:46 PM, TUF wrote:
NP1: Imabench
Result: "Doctor"

NP2: Danielle
Result: "2x Bus driver"

NP3: TheAntidoter
Result: "Doctor"

NP4: F-16
Result: "Alternating Cop"

NP5: Socialpinko
Result: "Graveyard role copier"

He is NOT an alternating cop. TV, the mod, has proved it with the answer to me. And you said you investigated TA last night, not SPinko. You are slipping.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:20:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:16:46 PM, TUF wrote:
NP1: Imabench
Result: "Doctor"

NP2: Danielle
Result: "2x Bus driver"

NP3: TheAntidoter
Result: "Doctor"

NP4: F-16
Result: "Alternating Cop"

NP5: TheAntidoter
Result: "Graveyard role copier"

Lol put in spinko on accident because I remembered he had that role.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:20:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:18:44 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:15:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
You said he was an every OTHER night cop. TV's answer to me disproves your investigation.

If he is an interchangeable cop, and you claimed to be his partner and can cop with him, I assumed you were every other night. How does your role work?

How it works: We decide to together on who we investigate. Either one of us can make the NA final. To prove your alternating cop theory false, I submitted the NA for NPs 3 and 4, proving I can't be an alternating cop, proven that F-16 isn't an alternating cop. Your results are BS.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:21:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:20:08 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:16:46 PM, TUF wrote:
NP1: Imabench
Result: "Doctor"

NP2: Danielle
Result: "2x Bus driver"

NP3: TheAntidoter
Result: "Doctor"

NP4: F-16
Result: "Alternating Cop"

NP5: TheAntidoter
Result: "Graveyard role copier"

Lol put in spinko on accident because I remembered he had that role.

SURE...
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:22:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:20:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:18:44 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:15:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
You said he was an every OTHER night cop. TV's answer to me disproves your investigation.

If he is an interchangeable cop, and you claimed to be his partner and can cop with him, I assumed you were every other night. How does your role work?

How it works: We decide to together on who we investigate. Either one of us can make the NA final. To prove your alternating cop theory false, I submitted the NA for NPs 3 and 4, proving I can't be an alternating cop, proven that F-16 isn't an alternating cop. Your results are BS.

That's the result the Mod gave me. You could easily be mis-interpreting your role.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:23:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Daytona. In your role PM, what does the mod call your role specifically.

Do you not have a role specified in all caps?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:24:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:22:53 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:20:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:18:44 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:15:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
You said he was an every OTHER night cop. TV's answer to me disproves your investigation.

If he is an interchangeable cop, and you claimed to be his partner and can cop with him, I assumed you were every other night. How does your role work?

How it works: We decide to together on who we investigate. Either one of us can make the NA final. To prove your alternating cop theory false, I submitted the NA for NPs 3 and 4, proving I can't be an alternating cop, proven that F-16 isn't an alternating cop. Your results are BS.

That's the result the Mod gave me. You could easily be mis-interpreting your role.

Bolded part disproves your 'Mod-given result'.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:25:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:23:58 PM, TUF wrote:
Daytona. In your role PM, what does the mod call your role specifically.

Do you not have a role specified in all caps?

It's all caps. It's:

CO-COPS
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:26:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:24:26 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:22:53 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:20:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:18:44 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:15:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
You said he was an every OTHER night cop. TV's answer to me disproves your investigation.

If he is an interchangeable cop, and you claimed to be his partner and can cop with him, I assumed you were every other night. How does your role work?

How it works: We decide to together on who we investigate. Either one of us can make the NA final. To prove your alternating cop theory false, I submitted the NA for NPs 3 and 4, proving I can't be an alternating cop, proven that F-16 isn't an alternating cop. Your results are BS.

That's the result the Mod gave me. You could easily be mis-interpreting your role.

Bolded part disproves your 'Mod-given result'.

Dude. Your in a PM with him, you said. All mods allow people to submit night actions for there peers when the other is not active. I have not seen a mod yet that doesn't allow that.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:27:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:25:43 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:23:58 PM, TUF wrote:
Daytona. In your role PM, what does the mod call your role specifically.

Do you not have a role specified in all caps?

It's all caps. It's:

CO-COPS

Why the fvck would TV say alternating cops then?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:28:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:26:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:24:26 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:22:53 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:20:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:18:44 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:15:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
You said he was an every OTHER night cop. TV's answer to me disproves your investigation.

If he is an interchangeable cop, and you claimed to be his partner and can cop with him, I assumed you were every other night. How does your role work?

How it works: We decide to together on who we investigate. Either one of us can make the NA final. To prove your alternating cop theory false, I submitted the NA for NPs 3 and 4, proving I can't be an alternating cop, proven that F-16 isn't an alternating cop. Your results are BS.

That's the result the Mod gave me. You could easily be mis-interpreting your role.

Bolded part disproves your 'Mod-given result'.

Dude. Your in a PM with him, you said. All mods allow people to submit night actions for there peers when the other is not active. I have not seen a mod yet that doesn't allow that.

Then how could we be alternating cops?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:28:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:27:34 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:25:43 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:23:58 PM, TUF wrote:
Daytona. In your role PM, what does the mod call your role specifically.

Do you not have a role specified in all caps?

It's all caps. It's:

CO-COPS

Why the fvck would TV say alternating cops then?

Because TV didn't say that. You're BSing us.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:31:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:28:48 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:27:34 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:25:43 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:23:58 PM, TUF wrote:
Daytona. In your role PM, what does the mod call your role specifically.

Do you not have a role specified in all caps?

It's all caps. It's:

CO-COPS

Why the fvck would TV say alternating cops then?

Because TV didn't say that. You're BSing us.

That's not true. I'll leave it up to the rest of the town to decide though, as to avoid turning this into a flame war.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:33:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:31:19 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:28:48 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:27:34 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:25:43 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:23:58 PM, TUF wrote:
Daytona. In your role PM, what does the mod call your role specifically.

Do you not have a role specified in all caps?

It's all caps. It's:

CO-COPS

Why the fvck would TV say alternating cops then?

Because TV didn't say that. You're BSing us.

That's not true. I'll leave it up to the rest of the town to decide though, as to avoid turning this into a flame war.

What exactly did TV say to you in that result? If you can't C/P it, paraphrase it.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:41:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:33:47 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
What exactly did TV say to you in that result? If you can't C/P it, paraphrase it.

He always starts it with:

"Your Rolecop results:"

No caps, no bolding, no nothing.

And the next line is the result.

in f-16's case "Alternating Cop"
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 10:52:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 10:41:44 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/6/2013 10:33:47 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
What exactly did TV say to you in that result? If you can't C/P it, paraphrase it.

He always starts it with:

"Your Rolecop results:"

No caps, no bolding, no nothing.

And the next line is the result.

in f-16's case "Alternating Cop"

Ours is in this format:

X is Innocent/Guilty

X= Person investigated

You also can't be the role cop, as it would be way too OP for the investigative side of town. I mean, dual-cops and a role cop? No. You aren't the role cop. It just doesn't match up.
#FeeltheFreezerBern