16. TUF 2
17. Zaradi
18. IFLYHIGH
19. Leafrod
20. drafterman 2

* TUF 2 has replaced ishallannoy

* You need 7 votes to lynch.

-- DECEASED --

bossyburrito: You are Voltairine de Cleyre, a town vigilante. You are a brilliant woman: an anarchist and a feminist. You are a prolific writer and speaker, opposing the state, marriage, and the domination of religion in sexuality and women's lives. You began your activist career in the freethought movement. You were initially drawn to individualist anarchism, and that's the passion you are going to tap into for this game. You will do what it takes to further your individual cause and protect yourself first and foremost, ignoring the advice of your fellow townsfolk if you so choose. You can kill on any NP of your choice. You win with the town.

drafterman 1: Town Mason Recruiter
FourTrouble: Mafia Yakuza
RationalMadMan: Town Oracle
socialpinko: Mafia Politician
Marauder: Town JOAT
TUF 1: Town Orator (Popular Townie)
President of DDO
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 11:54:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/7/2013 8:51:47 AM, Danielle wrote:

-- LIVING PLAYERS --

04. Niwsa
05. Chicken
06. OneElephant
08. tomvellalott
11. Johnnyboy
12. Buddamoose
13. daytonanerd
14. SarcasticIndeed
16. TUF 2
17. Zaradi
18. IFLYHIGH
19. Leafrod
20. drafterman 2

* TUF 2 has replaced ishallannoy

* You need 7 votes to lynch.

-- DECEASED --

bossyburrito: You are Voltairine de Cleyre, a town vigilante. You are a brilliant woman: an anarchist and a feminist. You are a prolific writer and speaker, opposing the state, marriage, and the domination of religion in sexuality and women's lives. You began your activist career in the freethought movement. You were initially drawn to individualist anarchism, and that's the passion you are going to tap into for this game. You will do what it takes to further your individual cause and protect yourself first and foremost, ignoring the advice of your fellow townsfolk if you so choose. You can kill on any NP of your choice. You win with the town.

drafterman 1: Town Mason Recruiter
FourTrouble: Mafia Yakuza
RationalMadMan: Town Oracle
socialpinko: Mafia Politician
Marauder: Town JOAT
TUF 1: Town Orator (Popular Townie)

I protected IFLY that NP.
VTL Niwsa for Full Claim.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 3:21:54 PM
Let's not split the vote.
VTL Nwsia
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 3:41:35 PM
NOTE: I'm going to send niwsa an e-mail, but she is the next person I'm looking to replace.

I really don't understand why people sign up to play if they have no intention of playing.
President of DDO
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 4:05:29 PM
Sure, I'm fine with getting Niwsa's claim since she is one of the inactives. I would also include Johnny and Sarcastic as good people to get claims from due to their inactivity.

VTL Niwsa for a full claim.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 6:52:16 PM
Mod Preaching to the Choir

The amount of inactivity in this game is really annoying. Any future game I mod will not include people who I don't know participate regularly (of course, there are always the ones you don't see coming, like F16 dropping out and tvellalott not participating).

I agree that Sarcastic and johnny need to be replaced also, as well as a handful of other people (OneElephant was online 40 seconds ago... WHY NOT POST?) Another thing I find funny: ishallannoy just signed up to play a new game, despite not playing in this one and costing me a replacement.

I'm sending you an Announcement Thread that tells you when the day phase is up, and when it's the night phase. Still, people aren't participating including with their night actions. Where's Buddamoose? Where's daytona? (Oh, he's online right now...)

I don't think anyone alive in this game and not participating should be allowed into other people's games, unless the mod wants to deal with the fiasco of replacements and other ish. It's really not fair to the people who are trying to play but can't. Even if found replacements, new players would have no idea what was going on in terms of game dynamics and be at a significant disadvantage in terms of analysis.

Am I doing something wrong? Is the theme boring? What the fvck, people.
President of DDO
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 6:56:17 PM
Hey danielle, sorry I was in processing all day! I will do my best to be active tonight. I am gonna go over the last DP I missed, and gather some information. Hang tight.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:10:19 PM
DEAD
01. FourTrouble - Alvin Plantinga - Yakuza
02. RationalMadMan - Baruch Spinoza - Oracle
03. Drafterman - Jean-Jacques Rousseau - Naive Mason Recruiter
04. SocialPinko - Niccolo Machiavelli - Mafia Politician
05. Marauder - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire - JOAT
06. TUF - Socrates - Popular Townie [WHICH IS PRETTY IRONIC]

ROLE CLAIMED
07. Daytonanerd - Diogenes - Miller
08. Chicken - William James - Doctor

CHARACTER CLAIMED
09. Niwsa - Daniel Dennett
10. Zaradi - Jean-Paul Sartre
11. Tvellalott - Karl Popper
12. Leafrod - Friedrich Nietzsche
13. Buddamoose - Simone de Beauvoir
14. Burrito - Voltairine de Cleyre
15. SarcasticIndeed - Rene Descartes
16. OneElephant - Immanuel Kant
17. Johnnyboy - Noam Chomsky
18. drafterman2 - Epicurus
19. IFLY- Ayn Rand
20. TUF - Betrand Russel
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:11:57 PM
kay we definitely need to start going for role claims. I haven't brought up an accurate read. Every time I start to get one, I re-consider it, then change my mind on that person.

The only solution is to pressure people into claiming, and getting reactions/claims.

VTL Niwsa for a claim.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:13:42 PM
Sarcastic, OneE, and Johnny are next in the claim line due to inactivity. If they won't voluntarily be active and helpful, they are non intentionally playing anti-town. All this inactivity helps the mafia. I advise everyone to give a list of reads. If you have none, then pressure inactives for role claims.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:40:08 PM
At 1/7/2013 7:13:42 PM, TUF wrote:
Sarcastic, OneE, and Johnny are next in the claim line due to inactivity. If they won't voluntarily be active and helpful, they are non intentionally playing anti-town. All this inactivity helps the mafia. I advise everyone to give a list of reads. If you have none, then pressure inactives for role claims.

All of them are being replaced :/

I read Niwsa as scum, looking back at past DP's she's actually been pretty active, and she's been able to lurk pretty well without drawing attention to herself. Yet she has yet to claim. FOS on Niwsa, and it's not just because she's inactive, I have a legit scumread on her.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 7:41:03 PM
I will give a little bit of information to maybe get things moving along;
I have a two-shot role. I used one of my two-shots last night to watch Chicken and nobody visited him. I do not have the ability to watch again.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:12:31 PM
1. Niwsa
Inactive, needs to claim.

2. Tvellalott
I think that he made an honest mistake with Social. He could have slipped though. I mean, he even said this: "My role PM doesn't have a word of role justification, so I jumped to a conclusion that it is obviously easy to jump to. Sorry social." If he was scum he would be more careful than this.
His claim sounds kinda like a JOAT and marauder was one, but he didn't have any investigation abilities. I'm willing to believe it.

3. Leafrod -
Inactive for the most part.

4. Buddamoose -
He's been basically leading the game, and that's something Mafia usually doesn't do. When they do, however, they usually post a bunch of BS with little backing. I'm not getting that vibe from him. He's likely town.

5. SarcasticIndeed -
Inactive.

6. OneElephant -
Inactive.

7. Johnnyboy -
Inactive, posted fluff DP1.

8. drafterman2 -
Caveat has been inactive as well.

9. IFLY-
He's been posting good analysis so far.

10. TUF (formerly IShall)
Same as budda. Leaning towards town for him.

11. Daytona
He claimed Miller early on, which makes me lean towards him being town.

12. Chicken
He claimed Doc so I don't think that he's scum.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:14:43 PM
Wait a second, I think I just caught scum. TV said both of these things: "Danielle explicitly mentioned that she didn't do this (provide justification)." and "My role PM doesn't have a word of role justification, so I jumped to a conclusion that it is obviously easy to jump to. Sorry social."

Unvote VTL TV
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:24:00 PM
I'm gonna just claim now, since waiting for Niwsa could be long and boring. I'm your usual tracker, except that my ability won't work should anyone visit me. Since all of my night actions went through, I'll conclude I haven't been visited at All.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:26:04 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:14:43 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Wait a second, I think I just caught scum. TV said both of these things: "Danielle explicitly mentioned that she didn't do this (provide justification)." and "My role PM doesn't have a word of role justification, so I jumped to a conclusion that it is obviously easy to jump to. Sorry social."

Unvote VTL TV

Suspicious, but I don't think it's anything too strong, since both might have affected TV's thoughts. I don't see anything scummy in this, there are many times multiple factors that lead to certain conclusions.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
Niwsa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:30:15 PM
I'm really sorry guys, I even missed the NP, which sucks because I'm the cop.

On the bright side, I was role blocked!
http://debate.org... <--- please vote!
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:34:59 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:30:15 PM, Niwsa wrote:
I'm really sorry guys, I even missed the NP, which sucks because I'm the cop.

On the bright side, I was role blocked!

How did you know you were rb'd? If you did not use your role?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:35:40 PM

I am a flavored X-Shot JOAT. Different powers from the one that died, but they don't activate until later on (I'd rather not say exactly when). I will say that one of my one-shot abilities is a vig kill.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:46:58 PM

Unvote VTL TV

Wut?
Those things don't contradict each other.
I unvoted social when he showed that the dead players HAD justification in THEIR PMs. It seemed like some players did in fact have justification. I didn't realise that Danielle had in fact written role's WITH justification and was withholding it until death.

I don't understand why we're still on this. Gawd people are reaching when it comes to scum slips and tells these days.

Muh threads
Niwsa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:47:20 PM
In my opinion, tv should be our next target because he seems like social's scum buddy who bandwagons then tried to hop off but was too late.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:48:18 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:35:40 PM, OneElephant wrote:

I am a flavored X-Shot JOAT. Different powers from the one that died, but they don't activate until later on (I'd rather not say exactly when). I will say that one of my one-shot abilities is a vig kill.

I may was well say it now. I am also a JOAT. I have four different choices, but I can only select two of them. Obviously there are multiple JOATS.

Muh threads
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:51:02 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:24:00 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
I'm gonna just claim now, since waiting for Niwsa could be long and boring. I'm your usual tracker, except that my ability won't work should anyone visit me. Since all of my night actions went through, I'll conclude I haven't been visited at All.

Why didn't you CC Spinko?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:53:00 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:46:58 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Unvote VTL TV

Wut?
I unvoted social when he showed that the dead players HAD justification in THEIR PMs. It seemed like some players did in fact have justification. I didn't realise that Danielle had in fact written role's WITH justification and was withholding it until death.

I don't understand why we're still on this. Gawd people are reaching when it comes to scum slips and tells these days.

Are you really saying that you just ignored what the Mod said after you acknowledged it?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Niwsa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:53:09 PM
At 1/7/2013 7:40:08 PM, Chicken wrote:

All of them are being replaced :/

I read Niwsa as scum, looking back at past DP's she's actually been pretty active, and she's been able to lurk pretty well without drawing attention to herself. Yet she has yet to claim. FOS on Niwsa, and it's not just because she's inactive, I have a legit scumread on her.

Lets hear it? Your scum read on me? Unless its jus the analysis you posted.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:54:16 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:26:04 PM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

Unvote VTL TV

Suspicious, but I don't think it's anything too strong, since both might have affected TV's thoughts. I don't see anything scummy in this, there are many times multiple factors that lead to certain conclusions.

9 times out of 10 the Mod's word is law.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:54:54 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:47:20 PM, Niwsa wrote:
In my opinion, tv should be our next target because he seems like social's scum buddy who bandwagons then tried to hop off but was too late.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THIS MAKES ANY SENSE?!

I have explained myself ad nauseum now.

This seems to be what people are suggesting:
social scum slips, saying he had role justification.
I get on the bandwagon.
I go and get the quotes demonstrating his guilt.
He defends himself by pointing to the role pm's of the dead, which have justification.
I get off the bandwagon because his defence kind of makes sense.

Therefore, I am his scum buddy.

All I can say is that it didn't occur to me that Danielle had written role PM's WITH justification and withheld it. If this is such a major thing, fvcking lynch me. I'll come back as a replacement anyway.

At little more credit people. WIFOM time. If I WERE scum, I would have stayed on the bandwagon (and I am a major proponent of bandwagonning my scum buddies; have a look at ANY time I've been scum ever; I've personally lead lynches on my scum buddies to better confirm myself as pro-town.) even if social had defended himself, not got off when it was really gaining momentum. That just doesn't make sense.

Muh threads
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2013 8:56:24 PM
At 1/7/2013 8:53:00 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/7/2013 8:46:58 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Unvote VTL TV

Wut?

Are you really saying that you just ignored what the Mod said after you acknowledged it?

social demonstrated to my satisfaction that some people were getting information about role justification in their pm's by pointing at the dead players.

Muh threads