Total Posts:151|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christmas Mafia DP4

TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 8:12:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No OP today.

LIVING PLAYER LIST:

1. Zaradi (needs replaced)
2. Chicken
3. Niwsa
4. OneE
5. Royalpaladin
6. jordan
7. IFLY
8. TheAntidoter
9. Bossyburrito
10. Ore_Ele
11. Quarter Exchange

I need all the underlined names to be active today, please.

6/11 votes required for a lynch.

DEAD PLAYERS:

Ishall- You are frosty the snowman! You are a snowman, who came to life when a magician's hat was placed atop your head! Unfortunately, you are slowly but surely melting, and will die by NP3. If you are lynched before DP3, you will survive, however, and will remain alive for the rest of the game as a double voter. If you are night killed, or lynched a second time, you will automatically die. You win with the town.

Buddamoose- You are the ghost of Christmas Past! Your purpose is to allow people understanding as to who they are, and why they have made the decisions in life they have made. You have many different appearances, in many different films, tales, folklores, etc, however you always maintain the spirit of good, as your only goal is to teach. You are a past investigator. Each night phase you may look into a player of your choosing's past, and see who visited them, and who they visited on any night phase of your choosing, so long as it is prior to the night phase you are currently in. You win with the town.

Johnny- You are Ebenezer Scrooge, A rich, grumpy, cold hearted man who absolutely despises Christmas! You hate Christmas so much, you will tax harshly, and leave your own employee broke and miserable on Christmas eve while trying to care for a dying young boy. Bah humbug! You are a goon, and can contribute to your team with analysis, and your lynch vote. You win with the mafia.

Zaradi(1)- Cop/giver -Town

Fourtouble- Politician/hated player- Mafia

IFLY- Miller- Town

Socialpinko- Doctor- Town

Bull-Diesel(1)- Description Cop- Town

MA- 2x extra night kill- Mafia

No time limit right now. I will put one up based on activity levels later. Good luck!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 8:30:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 8:19:42 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
I replaced zaradi....

Yes forgot to erase that.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 8:36:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ishall- You are frosty the snowman! You are a snowman, who came to life when a magician's hat was placed atop your head! Unfortunately, you are slowly but surely melting, and will die by NP3. If you are lynched before DP3, you will survive, however, and will remain alive for the rest of the game as a double voter. If you are night killed, or lynched a second time, you will automatically die. You win with the town.

Buddamoose- You are the ghost of Christmas Past! Your purpose is to allow people understanding as to who they are, and why they have made the decisions in life they have made. You have many different appearances, in many different films, tales, folklores, etc, however you always maintain the spirit of good, as your only goal is to teach. You are a past investigator. Each night phase you may look into a player of your choosing's past, and see who visited them, and who they visited on any night phase of your choosing, so long as it is prior to the night phase you are currently in. You win with the town.

Johnny- You are Ebenezer Scrooge, A rich, grumpy, cold hearted man who absolutely despises Christmas! You hate Christmas so much, you will tax harshly, and leave your own employee broke and miserable on Christmas eve while trying to care for a dying young boy. Bah humbug! You are a goon, and can contribute to your team with analysis, and your lynch vote. You win with the mafia.
I'

I'm just saying , i called basically ask of that ....
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 8:56:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Joining Santa in his grave:

TheAntidoter-2/6- Royalpaladin, Bull-Diesel
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 8:58:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
With only 6 votes needed, we want to be careful to not accidently get too close to a lynch until we are ready. Based on the starting number of players, we likely have 2 mafia, maybe 3, and the serial killer left.

VTL Anti for claim and some activity. I think our best bet at this point will be to start going after the inactives and force them to be active or replaced. Any inactives that have not been replaced high be instantly highly suspect.

I need to go back and read the last DP, as I never had much of a chance to dig into it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:01:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 8:58:01 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
With only 6 votes needed, we want to be careful to not accidently get too close to a lynch until we are ready. Based on the starting number of players, we likely have 2 mafia, maybe 3, and the serial killer left.

VTL Anti for claim and some activity. I think our best bet at this point will be to start going after the inactives and force them to be active or replaced. Any inactives that have not been replaced high be instantly highly suspect.

I need to go back and read the last DP, as I never had much of a chance to dig into it.

I was Rb'd once again. VTL Anti, way too lurky.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:04:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Joining Santa in his grave:

TheAntidoter-4/6- Royalpaladin, Bull-Diesel, OreEle, Chicken
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:32:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 9:04:51 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yeah, after Antidoter claims, we should get claims from Ore_Ele and Chicken. Chicken put him OVER critical mass.

Chicken claimed Vig.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:35:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 9:32:41 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/8/2013 9:04:51 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Yeah, after Antidoter claims, we should get claims from Ore_Ele and Chicken. Chicken put him OVER critical mass.

Chicken claimed Vig.

He should know that if he'd read half the crap we have.

I know it's been a day or so between activity and a bunch of people apparently don't feel the need to participate in the game they signed up for but We're down to basically the people who claimed and the inactives at this point.

Really sucks for whichever team all the inactives are supposed to be playing for, everyone suffers when they just sketch.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 9:38:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 9:04:16 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
LOL, what a large bandwagon. Has buil diesel claimed yet? How about Ore-Ele? Ore-Ele just put him at critical mass.

Dude, pull your own vote off then if you don't feel like doing the research. We don't mind keeping you up to speed i'm sure but the LOL isn't really necessary since the people you're not sure about have been playing actively as much as possible.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 10:00:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
LIVING PLAYER LIST:

1. Bull_Diesel
2. Chicken
3. Niwsa
4. OneE
5. Royalpaladin
6. jordan
7. IFLY
8. TheAntidoter
9. Bossyburrito
10. Ore_Ele
11. Quarter Exchange




[z1]- Santa - Cop, Gift Giver
FT - Gremlin - Vote Stealer
IFLY - Abominable Snowman - Miller

ROLE CLAIMED
FT-Mafia
Bull_Diesel [Current, former Dninja/Zaradi2] - Buddy the Elf- Vanilla Townie
Chicken- Yukon Cornelius- Vigilante
Ishallannoyyo - Frosty - Unkillable, Double Voter
Jordan56 - Hermey, Santa's Elf - Vanilla
TheAntidoter - Cousin Eddie - Vanilla
OneE - Mr. Hanky - Vanilla
HCP- Dr. Finkelstein- Doctor
johnnyboy- Scrooge- mafia goon
BossyBurrito - Della & Jim- Town
Buddhamoose- Ghost of Christmas Past
Bull_Diesel (1) - Jack Skellington
Zaradi [Re-incarnate]- Buddy the Elf
Military_atheist- Mafia
Ifly - miller - town
UNCLAIMED

Niwsa
RoyalPaladin
Ore_Ele
Quarter Exchange

SOmebody double check the above and make sure i'm right, Looks to me like royal and Quarter calling me out and giving me hell still don't have claims, and looks like Royal bandwagonned big time last DP and just called me on voting Anti this DP

Niwsa seems to be largely inactive

Also i'm lost on who IFLY is playing for now. I'll go re-read DPS
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 10:13:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm just going to go ahead and claim Mrs. Claus since I see I'm one of the few people left.

You are Mrs. Claus! You are the merry wife of Santa Claus! You have responsibilities in the workshop by helping Santa keep track of who is naughty and nice. Each night you can look into your Crystal Ball, and track another player to see who he/she visits during the night. You win with the town.

I tracked Buddahmoose the first night, and he didn't visit anybody

I tracked Socialpinko the second night, and he didn't visit anybody

I tracked Chicken the third night, and she didn't visit anybody.

My role so far has proven to be kind of obsolete since I can't see whether or not the people I tracked are in fact visited, which was frustrating when Socialpinko got killed. I also can't tell if someone used a roleblock so Chicken might be telling the truth of being roleblocked. But I really don't believe her. The reason being because she's made it very clear that she intends to kill me, so why would the mafia block her?
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 10:18:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 10:13:31 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
I'm just going to go ahead and claim Mrs. Claus since I see I'm one of the few people left.

You are Mrs. Claus! You are the merry wife of Santa Claus! You have responsibilities in the workshop by helping Santa keep track of who is naughty and nice. Each night you can look into your Crystal Ball, and track another player to see who he/she visits during the night. You win with the town.

I tracked Buddahmoose the first night, and he didn't visit anybody

I tracked Socialpinko the second night, and he didn't visit anybody

I tracked Chicken the third night, and she didn't visit anybody.

My role so far has proven to be kind of obsolete since I can't see whether or not the people I tracked are in fact visited, which was frustrating when Socialpinko got killed. I also can't tell if someone used a roleblock so Chicken might be telling the truth of being roleblocked. But I really don't believe her. The reason being because she's made it very clear that she intends to kill me, so why would the mafia block her?

I'm not trying to kill you anymore (derp.) I made that clear last DP. Mafia would either be stupid or too obv to RB me, b/c they expect me to try and kill you.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 10:20:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 10:18:49 PM, Chicken wrote:
I'm not trying to kill you anymore (derp.) I made that clear last DP.

Where?
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 10:27:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Half a mo, Social was the doctor. Why the heck didn't he visit anyone NP2?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 10:46:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 10:27:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Half a mo, Social was the doctor. Why the heck didn't he visit anyone NP2?

He was killed so I assume it cancelled out.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
#26
Add Post
Forum Moderator
 
1/8/2013 11:00:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 10:46:05 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 1/8/2013 10:27:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Half a mo, Social was the doctor. Why the heck didn't he visit anyone NP2?

He was killed so I assume it cancelled out.

I wasn't aware that happened (but no way for me to confirm). Usually if the vig targets someone and the vig is killed that NP, the vig's target also dies. Likewise, the doc's target will still be protected. It is needed when you have a PGO role (at least it usually is).
#27
Add Post
Forum Moderator
 
1/8/2013 11:00:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 11:00:11 PM, Forum Moderator wrote:
At 1/8/2013 10:46:05 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
At 1/8/2013 10:27:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Half a mo, Social was the doctor. Why the heck didn't he visit anyone NP2?

He was killed so I assume it cancelled out.

I wasn't aware that happened (but no way for me to confirm). Usually if the vig targets someone and the vig is killed that NP, the vig's target also dies. Likewise, the doc's target will still be protected. It is needed when you have a PGO role (at least it usually is).

Nutter butters!
quarterexchange
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 11:13:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Then perhaps he didn't visit anyone, but that doesn't really make sense, or perhaps I was roleblocked.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2013 11:22:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/8/2013 11:13:07 PM, quarterexchange wrote:
Then perhaps he didn't visit anyone, but that doesn't really make sense, or perhaps I was roleblocked.

Here's what I see

So our options are...

1) He didn't use his power at all NP2

2) He was role blocked

3) You were role blocked

4) You are lying (bit of a strong word, but no point to dance around it).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"