Total Posts:130|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

HvV Mafia: Magician Edition: DAY PHASE 07

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 11:02:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The events which marked the end of the last day phase are still met with mass confusion by the remaining players. TheAntidoter was certainly about to be lynched, but it was as though a haze of conviction came over them, convincing everyone that he was town. Now, he once again stands amongst the players, albeit much more nervously than before. Is he actually town or had the masters of prestidigitation fallen victim to a trick of the mind?
Meanwhile, Lance Burton, master magician was found dead.

THE LIVING
01. imabench
02. Danielle
03. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
04. Daytonanerd
05. TUF
06. Chicken
07. TheAntiDoter
08. Zaradi

THE DEAD
socialpinko[1] - J.B. Bobo, the VANILLA (Killed NP1)
Lordknukle - Jean Eugene Robert-Houdin, the HERO OF THE PEOPLE. (Lynched DP3)
Marauder - John Edwards, STALKER (Killed NP4)
drafterman[1] - Dai Vernon - MASON RECRUITER (Killed NP4)
drafterman[2] - The Davenport Brothers, the GODFATHER (Lynched DP5)

socialpinko[2] (Killed NP6)
You are LANCE BURTON, the ROLE COPIER.

You are one of the world"s most renowned stage magicians and a legend within the industry, with numerous accolades having been awarded to you by your fellow magicians.

You often take a well-known trick or act and make it hyper-crazy-awesome-better for your show, therefore each night you are able to copy the role of one person in the graveyard. You may only copy any particular character once. You win with the town.

With 8 players remaining it takes 5 to lynch.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 11:37:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was role blocked again this NP for the record...

By the way can someone explain to me how the hell Antidoter survived a lynching???
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 9:00:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/10/2013 11:37:46 PM, imabench wrote:
I was role blocked again this NP for the record...

By the way can someone explain to me how the hell Antidoter survived a lynching???

I'm not really who you think I am.

You see, I am DERREN BROWN, Flavored survivor.

I am also a extremely skilled hypnotist, which helps if you want to convince people not to lynch you.

I told you I was an X-shot commuter.

Thing was, I never used it until now.

I used it to avoid the lynch.

I never commuted the whole game. That's the beauty of my ability.

So, I know I'm not scum, and We know some people who are town, so it should be easy to narrow down who is scum and who is not scum.

If you want, I can paraphrase my whole role PM.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 11:50:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
TA, yes paraphrase your role PM. I'd like to know your entire role.

Let's look at the numbers. There are 8 players. Going by the ratios and percentages TV gave in the DP1 OP, I am expecting two more mafia members, 1 third party (TA), and 5 townies.

Anyways, this leads us to the question of whether we should lynch TA or just focus on finding mafia for now. If we lynch him, after the night kill tonight, we will be left with 2 mafia and 4 townies which is MYLO. If we make a mistake, we lose.

If we don't lynch TA and make a mistake today, we don't lose - we just lose the chance to come first place over TA, we can still beat the mafia by lynching both of them. There the best decision is to not lynch TA today despite his claim of survivor. I'd much rather lynch mafia members.

Let's go through the list of players left in the game:

01. Daytona - Cop, confirmed by being in a PM with F-16
02. F-16 - Cop, confirmed by Zaradi and by being in a PM with Daytona
03. imabench - Doc, confirmed innocent by F-16/Daytona
04. Chicken - JOAT, confirmed innocent by F-16/Daytona

05. Zaradi - Confirmed by being recruited into the Masons by Drafter
06. Danielle - Confirmed by being recruited into the Masons by Spinko

07. TUF - Role cop, not confirmed

08. TheAntiDoter - Claimed third party, role proven

As can be seen from the above list, TUF is our best shot at a scum-lynch. The other mafioso is likely among the confirmed players. TUF's role should give us clues as to what sort of role the mafioso might have as well as help us figure out who that last mafioso is.

TUF, you are wondering why I suspect you. It is quite simple really. You say that I am an alternating cop. This is wrong. If I wanted, I could choose to investigate someone every night and have Daytona do nothing. Vice-versa for Daytona. And if one of us dies, the other can investigate every night. You got our roles wrong.

VTL TUF

@ Imabench, PLEASE out your results as to who you protected every night starting NP1. I am getting slightly impatient at this point.

@ Everyone else, please out all your results. It is DP7 and I have no idea why Daytona and I are the only ones outing results each day.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 12:01:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead-ees (for reference):

1) socialpinko[1] - J.B. Bobo, the VANILLA (Killed NP1)
2) Lordknukle - Jean Eugene Robert-Houdin, the HERO OF THE PEOPLE. (Lynched DP3)
3) Marauder - John Edwards, STALKER - Mafia (Killed NP4)
4) drafterman[1] - Dai Vernon - MASON RECRUITER (Killed NP4)
5) drafterman[2] - The Davenport Brothers, the GODFATHER - Mafia (Lynched DP5)
6) socialpinko[2] - LANCE BURTON, the ROLE COPIER.(Killed NP6)

------------------------
Phases

DP1: No lynch
NP1: Spinko[1] is killed

DP2: No lynch
NP2: No kill

DP3: Knukle is lynched
NP3: No kill

DP4: *Skipped*
NP4: Drafter[1] is killed. Also Marauder is killed.

DP5: Drafter[2] is lynched
NP5: No kill

DP6: No lynch (Lynch on TA fails)
NP6: Spinko[2] is killed

So, we had 2 no lynches, a failed lynch, a skipped DP, a mislynch and a scum lynch.
In the night phases, we had kills on NP1, NP4, and NP6 with an additional kill on NP4 likely from Zaradi. We had no kills on NP2, NP3, and NP5. That is 3 night phases without kills. Obviously something wierd is going on here.

Everyone should out their night actions. I'll make a list.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 12:10:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 11:50:42 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Imabench, PLEASE out your results as to who you protected every night starting NP1. I am getting slightly impatient at this point.

I've been saying this the entire game and explained why (missed kills by the mafia can confirm that whoever he protected is likely innocent). I don't know why he hasn't done it earlier.

I just checked back, and the mod said on DP1 that there there is a mafia with roughly a 30-35% minority in addition to the flavored Survivor. We know TAD is 3rd party, but that still leaves a guilty mafioso in addition to TUF. That means - as I have been saying the whole time - that your list of "confirmed" people is wrong.

I forgot who said it earlier, but it's not implausible that the 2 people mason'd together includes one guilty party. In fact, if you look at how everyone is confirmed, it's through other townie roles (investigations, Zaradi's shooting, etc.). F16 and daytona are the only 2 who are confirming themselves. One of them is probably guilty. I've said F16 this whole time because of how (wrongly) aggressive he's been against me for no reason. However it could be daytona keeping quiet in the shadows. I'm inclined to think it could be a weaker player, as a stronger would notice that there's no point in RB imabench every night. They could RB him and kill him on the same night, effectively eliminating him from the game instead of having to RB him every night. Dummies.

Ps. The mafia must have some awesome power(s) considering TUF was able to see I bussed TheAntidoter and spinko the other night. While F16 suggested I might've told TUF about my actions (he said it in the last dp before I could respond) - lol should I even dignify that accusation with a response?

Me: Lynch TUF! He"s clearly guilty while TAD is 3rd party!
F16: Maybe TUF and Danielle are on a team together!

Yes, that"s it. I told TUF what to say to allow me to accuse him of guilt. Right.

What I want to know is why Zaradi didn"t shoot at at TUF or TAD last night (and I won't vtl until I get an explanation). Seriously. If the mafia should be RB anyone, it"s him, and the fact that they didn"t is highly suspect.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 12:12:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
F16 if/when did you investigate me and if you haven't already - why the fvck not?

Also, maybe you should investigate daytona tonight.
President of DDO
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 12:21:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Night Action List

Dead Players

1) Drafterman[1] - Mason Recruiter
NP1: Tried to recruit imabench, roleblocked
NP2: Successfully recruited Zaradi
NP3: Unknown action - Zaradi, WHO DID Drafterman Recruit??
NP4: Unknown action/DIED - Zaradi, WHO did Drafterman Recruit??

2) Spinko[1] - Vanilla - No actions

3) Knukle - Beloved princess - No actions

4) Marauder - MAFIA - probably lied about actions

5) Drafter[2] - MAFIA - who cares about actions?

6) Spinko[2]/Logic - Role Copier
NP1: Had no role to copy
NP2: Had no role to copy
NP3: Had no role to copy
NP4: Had no role to copy
NP5: Used Drafter[1]'s Mason Recruiter role to recruit Danielle
NP6: Died

Living Players

1), 2) F-16 and Daytona
NP1: Checked Drafterman[1], Innocent
NP2: Checked Logic/Spinko[2], Innocent
NP3: Checked Chicken, Innocent
NP4: Checked Partam/Drafter[2], Innocent (Godfather)
NP5: Checked TUF, ambiguous results
NP6: Checked imabench, Innocent

3) Imabench
NP1:
NP2:
NP3:
NP4:
NP5:
NP6:

4) Danielle
NP1:
NP2:
NP3:
NP4:
NP5:
NP6:

5) Chicken - ROLE PARAPHRASE
NP1:
NP2:
NP3:
NP4:
NP5:
NP6:

6) Zaradi - ROLE PARAPHRASE
NP1:
NP2:
NP3:
NP4:
NP5:
NP6:

7) TUF
NP1:
NP2:
NP3:
NP4:
NP5:
NP6:

8) TheAntidoter - (ROLE PARAPHRASE)
NP1:
NP2:
NP3:
NP4:
NP5:
NP6:

If you already claimed, that's fine, but if players would be nice enough to fill in the blanks when they log on, that would be awesome - or I can dig through 6 day phases to find your claims but it is easier this way. If it says "role paraphrase" next to your name, it means your role claim so far hasn't been clear enough so please paraphrase again.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 12:30:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
@ Danielle, I was starting to wonder if you weren't mafia but your theories are getting crazier and crazier. I already pointed out Daytona and I have the same role paraphrase with two different characters (penn and teller) for each of us. Your suspicion is little more than OMGUS. Also, why are you acting as if TUF's guilt clears you? Have you never heard of bussing? And you are certainly a player who is capable enough to bus.

Anyways, we aren't investigating you because you will likely be framed if you are town and lawyered if you are mafia assuming one or both roles (or 1X versions) exist. By your admission in other threads, you are a common target for night actions.

You are further asserting that you are confirmed because you say only the GF can infiltrate the Masons. That may have been the case in your games but it is not necessarily the case. Mestari's Slaves of Time had a GF and a Mason Spy. Bluesteel's dexter also had a mason spy different from the GF (I am not sure about this one). So, you are jumping to conclusions which are unjustified.

Anyways, let's get TUF, then figure it out. Also, it would be nice if you can fill in the blanks for your night actions. And yes, I would not mind waiting for Zaradi before we VTL TUF.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 2:25:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, Time to full claim.

I are DERREN BROWN, the SPECIAL SURVIVOR
I have a background in magic, however I am not your run of the mill magician. I am actually an extremely skilled mentalist and hypnotist, who uses magical techniques as another card up your sleeve to perform what can only be described as amazing performances of the impossible. I am the survivor and win only if I survive to the end of the game. I have three skills...

ONE: You are observant; anyone who visits you will be revealed to you. If I am killed by this person I lose.

TWO: I have a one-shot diversion. Anytime during the game I can use my powers to prepare an amazing diversion; something seemingly impossible and ward off the very next thing to happen to you, including a night kill or a lynch. This effect will last for one whole phase, is chronologically sensitive and is affected by all types of roles (including non-life threatening roles). Depending on the context, I will write exactly what happens in any given situation as part of an in-game story.

THREE: I have a very convincing story; I can safely claim Howard Thurston. Among the other characters selected for this game, it is an extremely strong claim.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 2:34:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 12:10:54 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/11/2013 11:50:42 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Imabench, PLEASE out your results as to who you protected every night starting NP1. I am getting slightly impatient at this point.

I've been saying this the entire game and explained why (missed kills by the mafia can confirm that whoever he protected is likely innocent). I don't know why he hasn't done it earlier.

I just checked back, and the mod said on DP1 that there there is a mafia with roughly a 30-35% minority in addition to the flavored Survivor. We know TAD is 3rd party, but that still leaves a guilty mafioso in addition to TUF. That means - as I have been saying the whole time - that your list of "confirmed" people is wrong.

I forgot who said it earlier, but it's not implausible that the 2 people mason'd together includes one guilty party. In fact, if you look at how everyone is confirmed, it's through other townie roles (investigations, Zaradi's shooting, etc.). F16 and daytona are the only 2 who are confirming themselves. One of them is probably guilty. I've said F16 this whole time because of how (wrongly) aggressive he's been against me for no reason. However it could be daytona keeping quiet in the shadows. I'm inclined to think it could be a weaker player, as a stronger would notice that there's no point in RB imabench every night. They could RB him and kill him on the same night, effectively eliminating him from the game instead of having to RB him every night. Dummies.

Ps. The mafia must have some awesome power(s) considering TUF was able to see I bussed TheAntidoter and spinko the other night. While F16 suggested I might've told TUF about my actions (he said it in the last dp before I could respond) - lol should I even dignify that accusation with a response?

Me: Lynch TUF! He"s clearly guilty while TAD is 3rd party!

NOt exactly. You did say I was third party, but you said

At 1/7/2013 8:31:09 AM, Danielle wrote:
socialpinko recruited me to the masons (suck it, F16).

I have a theory about what TUF is saying, but since I'm at work, I'm just going to go ahead and vtl TheAntidoter. His guilt is the most obvious whereas my suspicion on others requires analysis that I don't have time to post.

That TUF was cleary guilty, yet yesterday you said I was the most guilty.

I'll let it slide, but It's something to think about.
F16: Maybe TUF and Danielle are on a team together!

Yes, that"s it. I told TUF what to say to allow me to accuse him of guilt. Right.

What I want to know is why Zaradi didn"t shoot at at TUF or TAD last night (and I won't vtl until I get an explanation). Seriously. If the mafia should be RB anyone, it"s him, and the fact that they didn"t is highly suspect.

I agree we need ALL the results. Not that we don't have them, but they aren't in 1 place.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 2:45:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay, with the third party outed, we know Zaradi isn't a serial killer or something crazy for sure. He isn't mafia because he killed Marauder and there was another death that same night. He shot at me DP1 and failed so it confirms me. I confirm Daytona.

Danielle's crazy theory about Daytona being mafia goes out the window when we remember that daytona caught drafterman. We can be near certain that mafia isn't among me, Daytona, Zaradi, or TA.

This leaves Chicken, imabench, Danielle, and TUF. Two mafia among there 4 players.

We have innocent results on Chicken and bench although lawyering is possible.

We have a mason recruitment for Danielle although it is possible she could be an infiltrator. Unless TUF has a very convincing story, I am sure that one of our mafia is him and the other is out of the remaining 3.

Of the remaining 3, I believe imabench since there were 3 nights of no kills. Between Chicken and Danielle, I have to go with Danielle based on behavior. However, let's wait for every result to be outed and proceed from there.

@ TA, sounds good. Everything you said makes sense and matches up.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 2:46:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If y'all are waiting on me, I've been trying to get replaced for a while now. If TV hasn't replaced me yet I can try and catch up but I might be a bit behind.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 2:48:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 2:46:05 PM, Zaradi wrote:
If y'all are waiting on me, I've been trying to get replaced for a while now. If TV hasn't replaced me yet I can try and catch up but I might be a bit behind.

Just read this day phase (especially the last couple of posts) and fill in your night actions. That would be a great help. Also, VTLing your biggest suspect might help too. (It is fairly obvious my suspects are TUF and Danielle).
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 2:57:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Night Action List

3) Imabench
NP1: Protected Danielle
NP2: Protected F-16
NP3: Protected Zaradi
NP4: Protected F-16 again
NP5: Tried to protect Zaradi, ended up getting jailed and therefore role blocked
NP6: Tried to protect F-16, got roleblocked.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 3:05:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Awesome. So, this confirms Zaradi and me since there were no kills NP2 and NP3. This also confirms imabench as town since he was jailed on a night when there was no kill (NP5).

Furthermore, Daytona and I getting an innocent result from an unannounced investigation after the GF died makes it highly likely imabench is town as well.

All the evidence now points towards 2 of these 3 players being mafia: TUF, Danielle, Chicken.

TUF is unconfirmed and our best shot at a lynch.

Danielle is probably the Mafia Mason Infiltrator.

Chicken is probably town but let's hear his results, role paraphrase and night actions before we proceed with lynching TUF/Danielle.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 3:06:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Living night actions updated.

Living Players

1), 2) F-16 and Daytona
NP1: Checked Drafterman[1], Innocent
NP2: Checked Logic/Spinko[2], Innocent
NP3: Checked Chicken, Innocent
NP4: Checked Partam/Drafter[2], Innocent (Godfather)
NP5: Checked TUF, ambiguous results
NP6: Checked imabench, Innocent

3) Imabench
NP1: Protected Danielle
NP2: Protected F-16
NP3: Protected Zaradi
NP4: Protected F-16 again
NP5: Tried to protect Zaradi, ended up getting jailed and therefore role blocked
NP6: Tried to protect F-16, got roleblocked.

4) Danielle
NP1:
NP2:
NP3: Bussed Imabench and TA
NP4:
NP5:
NP6:

5) Chicken - ROLE PARAPHRASE
NP1:Track F-16 (Who visited Drafterman) NP1
NP2: Watch Danielle (No one visited her) NP2
NP3: Bodyguard F-16 (Nothing happened) NP3
NP4:
NP5:
NP6:

6) Zaradi - ROLE PARAPHRASE
NP1: Vig on F-16 (Confirmed F-16)
NP2:
NP3:
NP4:
NP5:
NP6:

7) TUF
NP1: Imabench
Result: "Doctor"
NP2: Danielle
Result: "2x Bus driver"
NP3: TheAntidoter
Result: "Doctor"
NP4: F-16
Result: "Alternating Cop"
NP5: Socialpinko
Result: "Graveyard role copier"
NP6: ???

8) TheAntidoter - (ROLE PARAPHRASE)
NP1: None
NP2: none
NP3: Got role-blocked
NP4: None
NP5: none
DP6: Avoided a lynch
NP6: None
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 6:15:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Last night I role copped zaradi, because I figured the last mafia was among one of the confirmed players, and vig seemed like the only role that could be disguised in our scenario as it involves a killing role. Anyways, while zaradi did lie about his role, he is still town. (I am not going to out my results unless absolutely neccesary, as it can just hurt the town, and he is still confirmed anyway).

As far as the assumptions on my guilt, I wish I could do something more to defend myself. But it would be hypocritical of me to say I wouldn't vote to lynch me in your position as well.

My thoughts are that TA is 3rd party for sure. The only other person that can be mafia is danielle (because I know I am town, not that that does much for anyone else.) I am not going to vote Danielle though. If we want to win 1st place, the third party needs to die first.

If we lynch TA, and then Danielle, we win but we need to kill TA first to win, otherwise TA automatically wins after this DP.

If I have to die this DP for town to win, I'm okay with that, and will even add my on lynch vote on myself. I have no solid proof on Danielle other than process of elimination, and TA seems pretty obviously the known third party (unless somehow Danielle is, though I've never seen a 3rd party bus driver).

For now VTL TA, until we figure things out.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 6:19:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
@ TUF, lynching third party now is a bad - bad idea. It puts us at MYLO is there are two mafia which is likely. I am down with lynching Danielle. If you think, she is mafia, then vote her.

You want to lynch TA on the assumption that there is only one mafia left. This isn't necessarily the case.

Also, out your results on Zaradi - more info can only help us at this point.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 6:28:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 6:19:53 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ TUF, lynching third party now is a bad - bad idea. It puts us at MYLO is there are two mafia which is likely. I am down with lynching Danielle. If you think, she is mafia, then vote her.

You want to lynch TA on the assumption that there is only one mafia left. This isn't necessarily the case.

Also, out your results on Zaradi - more info can only help us at this point.

I doubt there are 2 mafia. But I honestly have no clue. I find 3rd P the biggest threat though. Im going to go to chow right now, when I get back I will decide between town and TA. I have a hard time lynching Danielle because I can't understand her behavior as mafia.. anyways, brb.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 7:30:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Unvote. VTL danielle by process of elimination. Don't know who else it could be. My main worry is that TA is third party and we will lose if danielle is the last mafia.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 7:45:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 7:30:09 PM, TUF wrote:
Unvote. VTL danielle by process of elimination. Don't know who else it could be.

Hint: The scum is a player whose name starts with T and ends with F. His name has 3 characters, all-caps, and hint hint, there is a U in there.
My main worry is that TA is third party and we will lose if danielle is the last mafia.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 7:49:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 7:45:17 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/11/2013 7:30:09 PM, TUF wrote:
Unvote. VTL danielle by process of elimination. Don't know who else it could be.
Hint: The scum is a player whose name starts with T and ends with F. His name has 3 characters, all-caps, and hint hint, there is a U in there.

nope.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2013 7:56:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/11/2013 7:49:34 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/11/2013 7:45:17 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 1/11/2013 7:30:09 PM, TUF wrote:
Unvote. VTL danielle by process of elimination. Don't know who else it could be.
Hint: The scum is a player whose name starts with T and ends with F. His name has 3 characters, all-caps, and hint hint, there is a U in there.

nope.

That's your best defense? Seriously? A team of kindergartners could have come up with a better defense. I sort of want to spare your life because of my pity for you and your crappy education. But I still am going to try to lynch you.
#FeeltheFreezerBern