11. Johnnyboy
13. royalpaladin
14. SarcasticIndeed
16. TUF 2
18. IFLYHIGH
19. Leafrod
20. drafterman 2

-- DECEASED --

niwsa: You are Daniel Dennett, a town cop. You are a cognitive scientist who is primarily concerned with providing a philosophy of mind that is grounded in empirical research. Each NP you may investigate a player, pick their brain and observe if they are town or non-town aligned. You win with the town.

Buddamoose: You are Simone de Beauvoir, a beloved woman in the town. You are a French writer, intellectual, existentialist philosopher, political activist, feminist, and social theorist. You have a significant influence on both feminist existentialism and feminist theory, so I probably wouldn't call you the town "princess." You don't need men or anyone; you stand on your own. However the town adores you so you are treated like a beloved princess (for all intents and purposes). If you are lyched during the DP, the following DP will be skipped. If you are killed at night, a NP will be skipped. You win with the town.

Zaradi: You are Jean-Paul Sartre, a town vanilla. You are a French existentialist philosopher, playwright, novelist, screenwriter, political activist, biographer, and literary critic. You're one of the key figures in the philosophy of existentialism. While you're a decent philosopher, what many don't know is that your philosophy is largely derivitve of your lover, Simone de Beauvoir's. You get a lot of credit for many of her ideas. You are also desperately in love with her, but she doesn't need you and you know it. You know her character is a player in this game; she doesn't know you exist. You'd die without her. If she dies in this game for any reason, you will also die with her (but if you die, nothing happens to her). You have no abilities and you win with the town.

drafterman 1: Town Mason Recruiter
FourTrouble: Mafia Yakuza
RationalMadMan: Town Oracle
socialpinko: Mafia Politician
Marauder: Town JOAT
TUF 1: Town Orator (Popular Townie)
bossyburrito: Town Vigilante

-- MOD NOTES --

* You need 6 votes to lynch.

* I'm going to see if niwsa and Buddamoose want to be replacements, so everyone is encouraged to be active.

* Because of Budda's death, the following NP after this DP will be skipped. Directly after this DP ends, I will start DP 6.

* As I explained in the last DP, there will be a max of 3 NO LYNCHES in this game. You've already used them on DP 1, 3 and 4. Going forward, whomever has the most number of votes at the end of the DP will be lynched. If there's a tie, the first person to reach the high number will be lynched.
President of DDO
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 8:31:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL Leafrod Claimed vanilla. Also, we skip the next np, so that's awesome (though it was at the cost of two players).
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 8:57:43 AM
At 1/12/2013 8:31:34 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
VTL Leafrod Claimed vanilla. Also, we skip the next np, so that's awesome (though it was at the cost of two players).

So what if he claimed vanilla?

Vtl tv
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:01:01 AM
At 1/12/2013 8:57:43 AM, drafterman wrote:

Vtl tv
Uhm, he cc'd the confirmed dead... Unless you believe there are multiple 'nillas?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:11:54 AM
At 1/12/2013 9:01:01 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:

Vtl tv
Uhm, he cc'd the confirmed dead... Unless you believe there are multiple 'nillas?

Multiple vanillas isnt usually considered a CC. 8200 joats, however
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:17:34 AM
At 1/12/2013 9:11:54 AM, drafterman wrote:

Vtl tv

Eh, I guess. But leaf probably has some other characteristic to his role, like Zaradi
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:58:29 AM
Hmm, I'm guessing there's 4 mafia remaining, give or take + maybe one or two third parties, meaning town's in a pretty bad position right now.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 10:22:50 AM
At 1/12/2013 9:11:54 AM, drafterman wrote:

Vtl tv

8200 JOATS in a game, 8200 JOATS! You string one up, lynch em they're dead, 8199 JOATS in a game!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 10:56:41 AM
LOL, really? One dead vanilla doesn't mean I can't be a vanilla.

Anyway, didn't IFLY want to be lynched? Should we just go with that?
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 12:51:59 PM
At 1/12/2013 10:56:41 AM, LeafRod wrote:
LOL, really? One dead vanilla doesn't mean I can't be a vanilla.

Anyway, didn't IFLY want to be lynched? Should we just go with that?

Yes, so we could get my inevitable lynch over with and I could come in as a replacement. But mafia has killed two of the inactives making it unlikely I can be a replacement now. What a day.

Well I see we are exactly where we were last DP. TUF should come in at any moment screaming that TV is town and I should be lynched. I at least agree with TUF that we shouldn't lynch TV. I'll get back on later.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:35:26 PM
Originally I wanted to kill IFLY for his survivor thing. Last night I tracked him, and he visited no one though, so if he isn't a vanilla, he is just a normal survivor. However I doubt that danielle would put a regular 3rd party survivor in a game this big, or even in one smaller, based on an old PM I shared with her, so if he was third party, I am pretty sure that he would have been given a visiting role. I am not sure about him still, but Given that I wasted a track result on him, and am now useless, I think he is worth keeping alive for now until further evidence against him can be found.

More thoughts soon.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:56:28 PM
CLAIMS LIST

DEAD

FourTrouble - Alvin Plantinga - Yakuza
RationalMadMan - Baruch Spinoza - Oracle
Drafterman - Jean-Jacques Rousseau - Naive Mason Recruiter
SocialPinko - Niccolo Machiavelli - Mafia Politician
Marauder - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire - JOAT
TUF(1) - Socrates - Popular Townie
Bossy-Voltairine de Cleyre- Town Vig
Buddamoose - Simone de Beauvoir- Beloved princess
Niwsa - Daniel Dennett- Cop

ROLE CLAIMED

Daytonanerd - Diogenes - Miller
Chicken - William James - Doctor
Tvellalott - Karl Popper- 2 shot JOAT
TUF -Betrand Russel- 2 shot JOAT
SarcasticIndeed - Rene Descartes - Dreamer (Tracker)
OneElephant - Immanuel Kant- Flavored x-shot Joat (vig kill)
IFLY- Ayn Rand- Vanilla townie/Survivor (originally lies, and says BP)
Johnnyboy - Noam Chomsky- Bomb
Leafrod - Friedrich Nietzsche- Vanilla

CHARACTER CLAIMED

Bossy(2) - Jean-Paul Sartre- Innocent by niwsa
drafterman2 - Epicurus
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 1:57:49 PM
I appolagize Drafter, but I guess I can't say your confirmed based on just my theory that you are linked with bossy.

VTL Drafter for a claim.

After drafter claims, we have some good leads we can follow. More later.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 2:00:32 PM
At 1/12/2013 1:57:49 PM, TUF wrote:
I appolagize Drafter, but I guess I can't say your confirmed based on just my theory that you are linked with bossy.

VTL Drafter for a claim.

After drafter claims, we have some good leads we can follow. More later.

I'm the hider.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 2:02:37 PM
CLAIMS LIST

DEAD

FourTrouble - Alvin Plantinga - Yakuza
RationalMadMan - Baruch Spinoza - Oracle
Drafterman - Jean-Jacques Rousseau - Naive Mason Recruiter
SocialPinko - Niccolo Machiavelli - Mafia Politician
Marauder - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire - JOAT
TUF(1) - Socrates - Popular Townie
Bossy-Voltairine de Cleyre- Town Vig
Buddamoose - Simone de Beauvoir- Beloved princess
Niwsa - Daniel Dennett- Cop

ROLE CLAIMED

Daytonanerd - Diogenes - Miller
Chicken - William James - Doctor
Tvellalott - Karl Popper- 2 shot JOAT
TUF -Betrand Russel- 2 shot JOAT
SarcasticIndeed - Rene Descartes - Dreamer (Tracker)
OneElephant - Immanuel Kant- Flavored x-shot Joat (vig kill)
IFLY- Ayn Rand- Vanilla townie/Survivor (originally lies, and says BP)
Johnnyboy - Noam Chomsky- Bomb
Leafrod - Friedrich Nietzsche- Vanilla
drafterman2 - Epicurus- Hider

CHARACTER CLAIMED

Bossy(2) - Jean-Paul Sartre- Innocent by niwsa

Unvote.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 2:04:45 PM
Chicken, OneE, and sarcasticindeed, Please tell us your results.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 2:32:48 PM
Alright here's how it goes.

We have role claims, but with no descriptions, so evaluation on people's claims comes down to who is, and isn't confirmed.

CONFIRMED

Bossy- Innocent from niwsa
Chicken- Uncounter claimed as doctor

LIKELY TOWN

OneE- Claimed to be a JOAT with a vig shot, and shot the Beloved princess when asked, scoring the town an extra DP.
Sarcastic- his results check out with other players results. His game play, and his role title scream scummy, but there is no evidence to prove he is anything other than what he says he is.

NOT CONFIRMED

Daytonanerd
Tvellalott
TUF
IFLY-
Johnnyboy
Leafrod
drafterman2

Out of all these people, Johnny IFLY, Leafrod, and daytona have no way of proving their role. IFLY lied about his role, and johnny's role is harmful to the town. Leafrod is a vanilla, with a pretty big character name, which doesn't clear him, but makes him less of an option for this plan.

The plan would be that we lynch Johnny, the bomb (the role is unbelievable anyway) and have IFLY hammered (IFLY said he was willing to die, and it would put to rest suspicions on him. As Daytona claimed miller, has no way of proving himself, and is another asset to the town, he can be the hammerer of Johnny instead of IFLY, if people prefer that option.

If people don't want to risk the plan of lynching Johnny, the best lynch targets are still among Daytonna, and IFLY for this DP, as that will best benefit the town.

My thoughts with Johnny though, is that we lynch another unhelpful town role in the process, and hopefully knock another mafia out of the ranks.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 2:33:45 PM
VTL Johnny.

I'll change my vote if enough people decide they don't like the plan, to IFLY or daytonna.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 4:50:41 PM
At 1/12/2013 2:04:45 PM, TUF wrote:
Chicken, OneE, and sarcasticindeed, Please tell us your results.

I have no results so far. VTL Johnny.
OneElephant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 7:44:02 PM
At 1/12/2013 11:40:33 AM, drafterman wrote:
I love how TV managed to stall last phase without really providing for his defense to force a no lynch.

I'd be okay with a TV lynch as well.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:00:27 PM
At 1/12/2013 1:35:26 PM, TUF wrote:
Originally I wanted to kill IFLY for his survivor thing. Last night I tracked him, and he visited no one though, so if he isn't a vanilla, he is just a normal survivor. However I doubt that danielle would put a regular 3rd party survivor in a game this big, or even in one smaller, based on an old PM I shared with her, so if he was third party, I am pretty sure that he would have been given a visiting role. I am not sure about him still, but Given that I wasted a track result on him, and am now useless, I think he is worth keeping alive for now until further evidence against him can be found.

More thoughts soon.

You had evidence that Danielle wouldn't put a regular 3rd party survivor in her game yet you pushed for my lynch?? WTF man. What exactly did she say that made you think I'm not a TP survivor?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:18:05 PM
At 1/12/2013 6:35:11 PM, drafterman wrote:
Why are we assuming Johnny is a lynch-bomb? Did he specify this? Usually when I hear bomb I think night-kill-bomb.

Yes, the hammer of his lynch, and whoever night kills him.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:27:49 PM
At 1/12/2013 9:00:27 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/12/2013 1:35:26 PM, TUF wrote:

More thoughts soon.

You had evidence that Danielle wouldn't put a regular 3rd party survivor in her game yet you pushed for my lynch?? WTF man. What exactly did she say that made you think I'm not a TP survivor?

I don't actually have hard evidence, just mod psychology. But it doesn't really clear you, just makes me sketchy about lynching you. I still think that you would be a good bomb target, but I think daytona has priority.