4. Royalpaladin
5. Buddamoose(2)
6. IFLY
7. TheAntidoter
8. Bossyburrito
9. Ore_Ele

5/9 votes to lynch.

DEAD PLAYERS

bossy- You are Burgermeister Meisterburger! As the ruler of Sombertown, you absolutely hate toys. You are an ill-tempered man who ceases to allow joy, merriment, or pleasure into anyone's lives in your little town. You are considered selfish and rude, but continue to do as you please as a ruler. You are the mafia godfather, and will appear innocent to investigations from the cop. You win with the mafia.

OneE- You are Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo, a popular piece of magical human feces from the show "South Park". You are a generally good hearted turd that brings merriment and joy to all who you meet. You are a vanilla townie, and contribute to the game immensely with your input, and your vote! You win with the town.

Quarter Exchange- You are Mrs. Claus! You are the merry wife of Santa Clause! You have responsibilities in the workshop by helping Santa keep track of who is naughty and nice. Each night you can look into your Crystal Ball, and track another player to see who he/she visits during the night. You win with the town.

Ishall- Double voter- Town

Buddamoose- Past watcher/tracker- Town

Johnny-Goon- Mafia

Zaradi(1)- Cop/giver -Town

Fourtouble- Politician/hated player- Mafia

IFLY- Miller- Town

Socialpinko- Doctor- Town

Bull-Diesel(1)- Description Cop- Town

MA- 2x extra night kill- Mafia
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 4:52:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No time limit for this DP yet. Will be determined by activity levels later on.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 5:41:09 PM
Well, The godfather's out, that's good to know.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 8:35:00 PM
At 1/12/2013 6:48:08 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
TUF, bossy is dead. there are only 8 people.

Thanks.

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Bulldiesel(2)
2. Chicken
3. Niwsa
4. Royalpaladin
5. Buddamoose(2)
6. IFLY
7. TheAntidoter
8. Ore_Ele

5/8 votes to lynch.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:28:54 PM
This is rather elementary. Quarter_Exchange said SocialPinko(the doctor) visited nobody NP2. Social had just replaced into the game DP2, so its highly unlikely he forfeited his action. The only truly logical explanation for him not visiting anyone(even himself mind you) is that he was RB'd.

Chicken claimed to be RB'd NP2, which conflicts with the whole result of Social visiting nobod NP2 from Quarter_Exchange, making it likely that chicken lied about being RB'd.

Unless somebody had another alternative that makes more sense?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:31:10 PM
Niwsa and Ore_Ele should character claim.

Niwsa's lack of activity yet not being replaced has me strongly suspecting that she is scum lurking via PM.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:41:09 PM
At 1/12/2013 9:28:54 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
This is rather elementary. Quarter_Exchange said SocialPinko(the doctor) visited nobody NP2. Social had just replaced into the game DP2, so its highly unlikely he forfeited his action. The only truly logical explanation for him not visiting anyone(even himself mind you) is that he was RB'd.

Chicken claimed to be RB'd NP2, which conflicts with the whole result of Social visiting nobod NP2 from Quarter_Exchange, making it likely that chicken lied about being RB'd.

It does seem that way, however why has no one else claimed that they have been RB'd all these other nights?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:44:28 PM

Could be a mafia JOAT with roleblocking powers, but that doesn't really seem likely. I had a town read on Chicken DP2 but I can't remember why. I'll try to reread his post to gain a more accurate read, but he does seem to be most likely scum at this point.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:46:54 PM
At 1/12/2013 9:41:09 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

It does seem that way, however why has no one else claimed that they have been RB'd all these other nights?

Hmm, that is a good point. If mafia does in fact have a roleblocker(since Q_E claimed to be rb'd), then why haven't they rb'd anybody else before NP3?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 9:48:55 PM
At 1/12/2013 9:44:28 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

Could be a mafia JOAT with roleblocking powers, but that doesn't really seem likely. I had a town read on Chicken DP2 but I can't remember why. I'll try to reread his post to gain a more accurate read, but he does seem to be most likely scum at this point.

I mafia JOAT never occurred to me. That would fit. But I also agree about the town read on Chicken. On DP2 he took credit for the FT death. Who else would have killed FT and not come out against Chicken? Unless we have an SK and no vig, and given the number of vanilla claims, that would leave the town utterly under powered.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 10:13:30 PM
Even with QE flipping town, I have a hard time seeing chicken as mafia. I'm more concerned about inactives, especially those that have not been replaced. The only excuse is that they are active in a PM. And Niwsa has not claimed, has not done really anything in the game that I can recall, and has not been replaced, when a good number of others have been.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 11:30:41 PM

Just got home... a bit wasted, but i'm pretty sure that at least one person didn't submit night actions a couple of NPs ago. check Tuf's post.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 11:32:28 PM
At 1/12/2013 10:13:30 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Even with QE flipping town, I have a hard time seeing chicken as mafia. I'm more concerned about inactives, especially those that have not been replaced. The only excuse is that they are active in a PM. And Niwsa has not claimed, has not done really anything in the game that I can recall, and has not been replaced, when a good number of others have been.

AGREE.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 11:33:34 PM
At 1/12/2013 10:17:32 PM, Niwsa wrote:
I'm Rudolph, since Budda requested that I claim.

I think it's time for full claims at this stage, and that seems like a pretty weak one.

In fact, extra weak since this is like one of 10 posts from you all game.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2013 11:35:05 PM
Sucks about Q-E but I guess he should have done a better job... he definitely seemed sketchy. I'm not sure I can blame anyone for voting to lynch, I obviously did and I didn't feel bad about it.

I still FOS Royal and NIWSA
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 6:39:17 AM
If Chicken is Mafia, who killed Bull_Diesel? It's possible that Chicken is a Serial Killer, I guess. My FOSes are still IFLYHIGH and BullD.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 6:40:11 AM
At 1/13/2013 6:39:17 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
If Chicken is Mafia, who killed Bossy? It's possible that Chicken is a Serial Killer, I guess. My FOSes are still IFLYHIGH and BullD.

Fixed.

If someone else is the vig, please counterclaim Chicken right now. In addition, let's go back and see if multiple townies have been dying every night. If that is the case, Chicken is likely the Serial Killer.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 6:44:13 AM
OMG, I understand why Bossyburrito died! Ok, guys, I'm going to role claim now. I'm the future role redirector. I can pick one person and redirect him or her to someone else for a future night phase. On NP3, I specified that I wanted to redirect Bull Diesel to BossyBurrito, and presto, Bossyburrito died last night. Bull Diesel claims he is vanilla, but he is either Mafia or the Serial Killer.

VTL BullDiesel for death.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 6:45:31 AM
So like, I specify my action on a previous night phase for a future night phase. On NP3, I specified my action for NP4. That action was Bull Diesel to Bossyburrito.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 6:47:29 AM
Depending on what BullDiesel flips, we'll know what Chicken's status is. If BD is the Serial Killer, Chicken might be town, but if BD is Mafia, Chicken is the Serial Killer.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 9:16:10 AM
At 1/13/2013 6:44:13 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
OMG, I understand why Bossyburrito died! Ok, guys, I'm going to role claim now. I'm the future role redirector. I can pick one person and redirect him or her to someone else for a future night phase. On NP3, I specified that I wanted to redirect Bull Diesel to BossyBurrito, and presto, Bossyburrito died last night. Bull Diesel claims he is vanilla, but he is either Mafia or the Serial Killer.

VTL BullDiesel for death.

^^^ This dude needs to die, this is contrived weak BS.
I am vanilla , and i'm a horrible lynch, we mis-lynched last DP, let's not burn it again,

Even if all of that is true, he's still wrong, I don't get any night actions on this character. I thought we'd gone over this already. Damn
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 9:17:39 AM
VTL ROYAL

seriously. This is pretty weak. I think he's active out of desperation or the other maf just gave him his orders.

There's definitely no way there would still be a jester right?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 9:30:48 AM
LOL. You do realize that even if I get lynched, you are going to die next DP anyways because my role claim will turn out to be true?

I also want to note that OneE flipped vanilla. TA is also probably vanilla based on his behavior on DP1. So, we already have at least two vanillas.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 9:35:53 AM
We've already killed 4 Mafia. How many more do we have left?

Actually, it's really easy to check if my claim is true without lynching me. Let's see who takes responsibility for Bossyburrito's death. If Chicken did not kill bossy, then it's fairly obvious that I am not lying.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2013 11:38:20 AM
At 1/13/2013 9:35:53 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
We've already killed 4 Mafia. How many more do we have left?

Actually, it's really easy to check if my claim is true without lynching me. Let's see who takes responsibility for Bossyburrito's death. If Chicken did not kill bossy, then it's fairly obvious that I am not lying.

If we've killed all mafia I assume we still have to kill 3rd party (SK and/or Cult) Guess we need to know what's up.

UNVote VTL NIWSA

Don't buy the rudolph thing, way too late, way too weak, rudolph would have to have some sort of power, but NIWSA has been basically dead all game. VTL