Total Posts:120|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christmas Mafia DP6

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:21:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
OP:

Glory to God in the highest
And on earth peace good will toward men'
Born unto a virgin was God's only begotten Son
Emmanuel (God with us) is the title of The One
Mary's father was of Judah, the linage of a king
Mary's mother was a Levite, from Aaron's priestly string
The world beheld a brilliant star a shining in the east
The sign of Christ, The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and High Priest

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Chicken
2. HCP (replacing Niwsa)
3. IFLY
4. Ishall (replacing TA)
5. Ore_Ele

3/5 votes to lynch

DEAD PLAYERS

Royal(replacing marauder)- You are the ghost of Christmas Future! You are a daunting, creepy ghost, who will show those what will come to pass if they continue on the path they are on. Despite your appearance, you are a good being whose only goal is to make people realize there mistakes, and show them the consequences of their actions. You are the future bus-driver! Each night you may select a player and any night phase of your choosing that follows the one you are currently in. You may pre-select where that player will direct their night actions, and that player will be bus-driven automatically on that night phase, by seeing their future and wanting to change their night actions. If you are roleblocked, or killed, it will only effect your current action, not the one you set in place from the previous night. You win with the town.

Buddamoose(2)- You are Hermey! You are one of Santa's Elves who detests working on toys, and has dreams of being a Dentist! You are a kind Elf, who helps Rudolph in his adventures. You are a vanilla townie, and contribute to the game immensely with your input, and your vote! You win with the town.

Bulldiesel(2)- You are Buddy, from the movie ELF. You are a niave, elf who knows about nothing of the real world other than christmas. You struggle to fit into society, as you've only been raised to know merriment and joy. You are a vanilla townie, and contribute to the game immensely with your input, and your vote! You win with the town.

Hidden ability: If you are targeted by any player during NP4, whatever mafia member carries out that night kill will die (their kill will still be carried out).

Bossy- Godfather- Mafia

OneE- Vanilla- Town

QE- Tracker- Town

Ishall- Double voter- Town

Buddamoose- Past watcher/tracker- Town

Johnny-Goon- Mafia

Zaradi(1)- Cop/giver -Town

Fourtouble- Politician/hated player- Mafia

IFLY- Miller- Town

Socialpinko- Doctor- Town

Bull-Diesel(1)- Description Cop- Town

MA- 2x extra night kill- Mafia

DP expiration will be discussed based on activity levels.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:29:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Chicken, what happened? Lemme guess, role-blocked?

I'm pretty sure this is called MYLO (mislynch and lose?). The ratio is probably 3 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party. 2 town, 1 mafia, 2 third party wouldn't work, and 2 town 2 mafia 1 third party wouldn't work either. So, we have a 2/5 chance of lynching correctly, which is pretty good.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:36:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
OK so I'm allowed to reveal this now, but TUF accidentally sent me Budda's role. He thought I was replacing someone, but in reality it was Budda, but Tuf had already sent me the role. That's OK, mods make mistakes sometimes.

Anyways, I'm vanilla. Has everyone here claimed?

BTW, I'm getting some strong town reads from HCP.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:39:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:29:54 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Chicken, what happened? Lemme guess, role-blocked?

I'm pretty sure this is called MYLO (mislynch and lose?). The ratio is probably 3 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party. 2 town, 1 mafia, 2 third party wouldn't work, and 2 town 2 mafia 1 third party wouldn't work either. So, we have a 2/5 chance of lynching correctly, which is pretty good.

This seems correct. I was looking back, and I could hit myself. Nobody claimed to be rb'd NP1 yet Chicken happened to be rb'd every other NP. Why would mafia ff their rb'ing actions NP1? Unfortunately, Chicken is most likely SK, not mafia. So lynching him will still most likely lead to an win for mafia.

If chicken is SK like I think he is, mafia is between HCP, Ore_Ele and Ishall. Thing is, both TA and Niwsa(who HCP and Ishall replaced) haven't posted enough for me to get a strong read on. Ore_Ele has been a town read for awile now(look back at Budda's DP1 analysis). Got to go for a second, brb.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:42:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:36:41 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
OK so I'm allowed to reveal this now, but TUF accidentally sent me Budda's role. He thought I was replacing someone, but in reality it was Budda, but Tuf had already sent me the role. That's OK, mods make mistakes sometimes.

Anyways, I'm vanilla. Has everyone here claimed?

BTW, I'm getting some strong town reads from HCP.

Good idea. I'm beloved princess. I won't say what happens when I die because last time I didn't and mafia killed me, it end being a good thing. There's some WIFOM for ya.

I think Ore_Ele is the only unclaimed. He/she should claim now.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:42:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:39:47 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/16/2013 8:29:54 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Chicken, what happened? Lemme guess, role-blocked?

I'm pretty sure this is called MYLO (mislynch and lose?). The ratio is probably 3 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party. 2 town, 1 mafia, 2 third party wouldn't work, and 2 town 2 mafia 1 third party wouldn't work either. So, we have a 2/5 chance of lynching correctly, which is pretty good.

This seems correct. I was looking back, and I could hit myself. Nobody claimed to be rb'd NP1 yet Chicken happened to be rb'd every other NP. Why would mafia ff their rb'ing actions NP1? Unfortunately, Chicken is most likely SK, not mafia. So lynching him will still most likely lead to an win for mafia.

If chicken is SK like I think he is, mafia is between HCP, Ore_Ele and Ishall. Thing is, both TA and Niwsa(who HCP and Ishall replaced) haven't posted enough for me to get a strong read on. Ore_Ele has been a town read for awile now(look back at Budda's DP1 analysis). Got to go for a second, brb.

I'm telling you now, my strongest town reads are HCP and of course myself. I think is either Ore_Ele or you, Chicken is probs TP.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:43:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:39:47 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/16/2013 8:29:54 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Chicken, what happened? Lemme guess, role-blocked?

I'm pretty sure this is called MYLO (mislynch and lose?). The ratio is probably 3 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party. 2 town, 1 mafia, 2 third party wouldn't work, and 2 town 2 mafia 1 third party wouldn't work either. So, we have a 2/5 chance of lynching correctly, which is pretty good.

This seems correct. I was looking back, and I could hit myself. Nobody claimed to be rb'd NP1 yet Chicken happened to be rb'd every other NP. Why would mafia ff their rb'ing actions NP1? Unfortunately, Chicken is most likely SK, not mafia. So lynching him will still most likely lead to an win for mafia.

If chicken is SK like I think he is, mafia is between HCP, Ore_Ele and Ishall. Thing is, both TA and Niwsa(who HCP and Ishall replaced) haven't posted enough for me to get a strong read on. Ore_Ele has been a town read for awile now(look back at Budda's DP1 analysis). Got to go for a second, brb.

Nvm, if there is only one mafia, then we still have a mislynch available. Still don't think it's worth taking a chance though just to lynch chicken.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:43:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:29:54 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Chicken, what happened? Lemme guess, role-blocked?

I'm pretty sure this is called MYLO (mislynch and lose?). The ratio is probably 3 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party. 2 town, 1 mafia, 2 third party wouldn't work, and 2 town 2 mafia 1 third party wouldn't work either. So, we have a 2/5 chance of lynching correctly, which is pretty good.

I wasn't RB'd, I killed Royal. I was so sure she was Mafioso. Sorry guys
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:44:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:42:09 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
At 1/16/2013 8:39:47 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/16/2013 8:29:54 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Chicken, what happened? Lemme guess, role-blocked?

I'm pretty sure this is called MYLO (mislynch and lose?). The ratio is probably 3 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party. 2 town, 1 mafia, 2 third party wouldn't work, and 2 town 2 mafia 1 third party wouldn't work either. So, we have a 2/5 chance of lynching correctly, which is pretty good.

This seems correct. I was looking back, and I could hit myself. Nobody claimed to be rb'd NP1 yet Chicken happened to be rb'd every other NP. Why would mafia ff their rb'ing actions NP1? Unfortunately, Chicken is most likely SK, not mafia. So lynching him will still most likely lead to an win for mafia.

If chicken is SK like I think he is, mafia is between HCP, Ore_Ele and Ishall. Thing is, both TA and Niwsa(who HCP and Ishall replaced) haven't posted enough for me to get a strong read on. Ore_Ele has been a town read for awile now(look back at Budda's DP1 analysis). Got to go for a second, brb.

I'm telling you now, my strongest town reads are HCP and of course myself. I think is either Ore_Ele or you, Chicken is probs TP.

Of course you think you're town, but why do you think HCP is town?
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:44:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:29:54 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Chicken, what happened? Lemme guess, role-blocked?

I'm pretty sure this is called MYLO (mislynch and lose?). The ratio is probably 3 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party. 2 town, 1 mafia, 2 third party wouldn't work, and 2 town 2 mafia 1 third party wouldn't work either. So, we have a 2/5 chance of lynching correctly, which is pretty good.

I was Rb'd the past 3 NPs, this one I wasn't, and I killed Royal, i was so sure she was mafioso pushing for a ML. Any ideas why mafia suddenly stopped trying to RB?
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:45:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:42:05 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/16/2013 8:36:41 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
OK so I'm allowed to reveal this now, but TUF accidentally sent me Budda's role. He thought I was replacing someone, but in reality it was Budda, but Tuf had already sent me the role. That's OK, mods make mistakes sometimes.

Anyways, I'm vanilla. Has everyone here claimed?

BTW, I'm getting some strong town reads from HCP.

Good idea. I'm beloved princess. I won't say what happens when I die because last time I didn't and mafia killed me, it end being a good thing. There's some WIFOM for ya.

I think Ore_Ele is the only unclaimed. He/she should claim now.

Sorry, I'm Innocent child, not beloved princess. Always get those roles confused since they do the exact same thing.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:46:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:21:56 PM, TUF wrote:
OP:

Glory to God in the highest
And on earth peace good will toward men'
Born unto a virgin was God's only begotten Son
Emmanuel (God with us) is the title of The One
Mary's father was of Judah, the linage of a king
Mary's mother was a Levite, from Aaron's priestly string
The world beheld a brilliant star a shining in the east
The sign of Christ, The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and High Priest

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Chicken
2. HCP (replacing Niwsa)
3. IFLY
4. Ishall (replacing TA)
5. Ore_Ele

3/5 votes to lynch

DEAD PLAYERS

Royal(replacing marauder)- You are the ghost of Christmas Future! You are a daunting, creepy ghost, who will show those what will come to pass if they continue on the path they are on. Despite your appearance, you are a good being whose only goal is to make people realize there mistakes, and show them the consequences of their actions. You are the future bus-driver! Each night you may select a player and any night phase of your choosing that follows the one you are currently in. You may pre-select where that player will direct their night actions, and that player will be bus-driven automatically on that night phase, by seeing their future and wanting to change their night actions. If you are roleblocked, or killed, it will only effect your current action, not the one you set in place from the previous night. You win with the town.

Buddamoose(2)- You are Hermey! You are one of Santa's Elves who detests working on toys, and has dreams of being a Dentist! You are a kind Elf, who helps Rudolph in his adventures. You are a vanilla townie, and contribute to the game immensely with your input, and your vote! You win with the town.

Bulldiesel(2)- You are Buddy, from the movie ELF. You are a niave, elf who knows about nothing of the real world other than christmas. You struggle to fit into society, as you've only been raised to know merriment and joy. You are a vanilla townie, and contribute to the game immensely with your input, and your vote! You win with the town.

Hidden ability: If you are targeted by any player during NP4, whatever mafia member carries out that night kill will die (their kill will still be carried out).

Bossy- Godfather- Mafia

OneE- Vanilla- Town

QE- Tracker- Town

Ishall- Double voter- Town

Buddamoose- Past watcher/tracker- Town

Johnny-Goon- Mafia

Zaradi(1)- Cop/giver -Town

Fourtouble- Politician/hated player- Mafia

IFLY- Miller- Town

Socialpinko- Doctor- Town

Bull-Diesel(1)- Description Cop- Town

MA- 2x extra night kill- Mafia

DP expiration will be discussed based on activity levels.

So who here is confirmed 100%? I know I'm not, but who actually is?
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:49:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 8:43:36 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/16/2013 8:29:54 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
Chicken, what happened? Lemme guess, role-blocked?

I'm pretty sure this is called MYLO (mislynch and lose?). The ratio is probably 3 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party. 2 town, 1 mafia, 2 third party wouldn't work, and 2 town 2 mafia 1 third party wouldn't work either. So, we have a 2/5 chance of lynching correctly, which is pretty good.

I wasn't RB'd, I killed Royal. I was so sure she was Mafioso. Sorry guys

Hmmm, this does make things interesting. If you were lying, why not just say you were rb'd again? Gahhh, I keep going back and forth on you.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:56:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Chicken lies. Chicken was not RBed.

I am Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! You are Famous for saving Christmas by guiding Santa's Sleigh safely. In this game you will be the guide. Each night you can select one person to guide to safety. This person will be protected from all negative actions, except for kills during that night phase. You win with the town.

I targeted Chicken. I asked TUF if it would protect RBs and he said yes.

Chicken is lying. VTL Chicken
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 8:58:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh I just realized Chicken said she wasn't RBed. Awks. Anyways that confirms Chicken as vig, unless she's SK and somehow guessed that I would be on her
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 9:04:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Going to have to think about this for a second. Everybody should give their reads and reasons for their reads.

Also, forget my town read on Ore_Ele. Seems every experienced player but him has died.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 9:07:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
To be honest I had a suspicion on Chicken, which was why I targeted her. I wanted to catch her lying which was why I was so excited and didn't really read her post before posting mine.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 9:12:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 9:10:09 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

Can everyone just copy and paste their role PMs?

Yes
Royal's role is actually pretty OP. You can direct the SK for example to yourself in future DPs and essentially make him useless.

That's a good point and another reason why Chicken is could be town. Still, why was nobody rb'd NP1?

If anybody was rb'd, they should say so now.
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 9:17:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 9:12:48 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/16/2013 9:10:09 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

Can everyone just copy and paste their role PMs?

Yes
Royal's role is actually pretty OP. You can direct the SK for example to yourself in future DPs and essentially make him useless.

That's a good point and another reason why Chicken is could be town. Still, why was nobody rb'd NP1?

If anybody was rb'd, they should say so now.

Do we have any real leads? I think we all need to look back at the past DP's.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 9:19:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 9:17:17 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/16/2013 9:12:48 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/16/2013 9:10:09 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

Can everyone just copy and paste their role PMs?

Yes
Royal's role is actually pretty OP. You can direct the SK for example to yourself in future DPs and essentially make him useless.

That's a good point and another reason why Chicken is could be town. Still, why was nobody rb'd NP1?

If anybody was rb'd, they should say so now.

Do we have any real leads? I think we all need to look back at the past DP's.

Also the fact that Royal is Town is destroying me a this point, I was so sure she was Mafia... same with Bossy, ironically. Funny thing is, I targeted Bossy once and was RB'd, but the first time I target Royal I kill her.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 9:21:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/16/2013 9:19:04 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/16/2013 9:17:17 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 1/16/2013 9:12:48 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/16/2013 9:10:09 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

Can everyone just copy and paste their role PMs?

Yes
Royal's role is actually pretty OP. You can direct the SK for example to yourself in future DPs and essentially make him useless.

That's a good point and another reason why Chicken is could be town. Still, why was nobody rb'd NP1?

If anybody was rb'd, they should say so now.

Do we have any real leads? I think we all need to look back at the past DP's.

Also the fact that Royal is Town is destroying me a this point, I was so sure she was Mafia... same with Bossy, ironically. Funny thing is, I targeted Bossy once and was RB'd, but the first time I target Royal I kill her.

Actually I targeted Bossy twice and was Rb'd both times. Here's the rundown of all my Night Actions leading up to this point.

NP1- Targeted FT- Killed
NP2- Targeted Q_E- RB'd
NP3- Targeted Bossy- RB'd
NP4- Targeted Bossy- RB'd
NP5- Targeted Royal- Killed
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2013 9:22:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The only thing confusing me is how Royal's results were screwed. To me, Chicken is pretty much confirmed. There's the slight possibilty that he's SK and this DP he just happened not to claim RBed for whatever reason.

@IFLY

Maybe an inactive was RBed?

IFLY, Chicken, can you repaste or Role PMs so we have them all on 1 DP ?