OneE- Vanilla- Town
QE- Tracker- Town
Ishall- Double voter- Town
Buddamoose- Past watcher/tracker- Town
Zaradi(1)- Cop/giver -Town
IFLY- Miller- Town
Socialpinko- Doctor- Town
Bull-Diesel(1)- Description Cop- Town

After three succesful mis-lynches, the mafia have won this game.

To say the town didn't do spectacular in this game, would be unfair however, as they were pretty close.

MVP's:

TOWN MVP: Chicken played his role for the most part pretty effectively. Unfortunately, he was roleblocked for most of the game (which was actually good a couple of time when he targetted townies), but for the most part pinned down FT, Bossy, and Ore_Ele as mafia. That's half of the mafia team! Good job mate. The kill on royal was unfortunate, but most people in Chicken's situation probably would have shot royal too, so it wasn't really something to blame him over (she would have probably been mis-lynched the next DP anyway).

MAFIA MVP: Ore_Ele was the most contributing mafia member, gave the best town reads, and blended in pretty well for most of the game. He was smart with his night actions, and overall was the biggest part of the mafia's Success. Good Job Ore!

TOP THREE OF EACH TEAM:

TOWN:
1. Buddamoose- Provided great analysis, activity, and scum reads throughout the game. While he was wrong about Ore, he did pin some FOS on a few other mafia members.

2. Bull-Diesel- For playing for the first time here on DDO, this guy made a pretty good impression. Such that the mafia had to kill him off twice (once through a mis-lynch). His game anaylsis was pretty close to accurate, he actually guessed some of the roles used in the game, and was pretty good at catching people with scummy behavior (whether they were town or not lol).

3. HCP made logical decisions, and over all played pro-town. While luck was not in his favor in this game, his decisions were made logically, and in accordance with what he thought was best for the town. He unfortunately didn't get his original role as effectively as he could have, but the mafia's role thief ability could almost render it useless anyway since he was unfortunately outted. He added great analysis, and was pretty active for the most part. Good job!

MAFIA:

1: Ore_Ele- Reasons mentioned above

2: IFLY- IFLY ultimately led the lynch on Ishall, and was a big support on the lynch of bull-diesel. IFLY was good at staying out of the hot seat, and re-directing pressure onto Townies to get the mis-lynch. His role was probably the most powerful mafia role on the team, so he had a lot to work with in trying to stay alive. Luckily, he effectively utilized his night actions, and played smartly in the DP. Good job IFLY!

3: Bossy- While he was killed do to a passive role effect (unfortunately), he still helped the mafia quite a bit at first when they were inactive. He would send in night actions for his team, and help with general discussion on plans and tactics in the mafia PM. Good Job Bossy!

OTHER COMMENTS:

I don't have all the night actions saved, so if anyone wants to know who did what on what night phase, just let me know.

I will explain a few things though that were cause for confusion.

During the last DP, I don't think anyone actually read Bull-Diesels role PM, but if they had, they would have known how bossy died, and laid off chicken a little more about the serial killer thing.

Also Ishall's lynching trying to confirm HCP was partially my fault (though I told him not to say anything about HCP being confirmed, and he didn't listen). I sent Ishall a messge thinking he was HCP. I tried covering it up, but Ishall already realized that HCP was town. I told him I would mod-kill him if he attempted to say anything about my slip up. Unfortunately, Ishall still outted a confirmation on HCP, and ultimately led him to his demise.

I originally compensated the mafia with an extra vote, but realized that at this point in the game, it would have led to an automatic victory which was unfair, so I took it back.

Mafia didn't need it anyway, as they were only 2 mis-lynch away. The only real way town could have won, is if they had lynched IFLY during the last DP anyway.

The two mis-lynches prior to that kind of set them up for failure. Speaking of, it was kind of sad that QE had to get lynched just because no one was willing to believe that social was inactive and forfeited his night actions lol.

But I guess it is what it is.

Inactivity was a big problem, I don't think I've ever had to replace this much in one game. Surprisingly though, it seemed to all work out pretty well. The town was doing amazing near the first half of the game, until the mis-lynches starting adding up.

I congratulate both teams on a game well played. I hope you all had fun!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 10:02:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
NP1 Night Actions

1. RationalMadman- N/A
2. Chicken- Vig kills FT
3. Niwsa- Guide's Ishall
4. johnnyboy- Kills IFLY and Zaradi
5. Daytonanerd- N/A
6. Marauder- Waiting
7. Buddhamoose- N/A
8. Ishall- N/A
9. jordan- N/A
10. DetectableNinja- Forfeits
11. IFLY- N/A
12. TheAntidoter- N/A
13. Zaradi- Cop FT
14. Bossyburrito- Forfeits
15. bull-diesel- Description investigates budda
16. Ore_Ele- Forfeits
17. Fourtrouble- Forfeits
18. Military_atheist- Uses double kill
19. Quarter Exchange- Tracks buddamoose
20. HCP- Doc's self

NP2 Night actions

1. Zaradi (replaced dninja, needs replaced)- N/A
2. Chicken- Roleblocked, attempts to kill quarter
3. Niwsa- Forfeited
4. johnnyboy night kills bull diesel
5. OneE (replaced Daytona)- N/A
6. Royalpaladin (Replaced Marauder)- Redirects Ishall to Social for NP3
7. Buddamoose- Looks into Zaradi (1)'s past
8. Ishall- N/A
9. jordan- N/A
10. IFLY (replaced Dninja) Role theifs Chicken, vig kills HCP
11. TheAntidoter- N/A
12. Bossyburrito- N/A
14. Ore_Ele watches budda
16. Quarter Exchange- tracks spinko

NP3 Night actions
LOST

NP4 Night Actions
LOST

NP5 Night Actions

1. Bulldiesel (2) N/A. Gets bus driven to bossy
2. Chicken vig shoot bossy, RB'ed
3. Niwsa -Guide's budda
4. Royalpaladin- Bus drives bull diesel to ifly
5. jordan- N/A
6. IFLY- Steal chicken role, kills niwsa
7. TheAntidoter- N/A
8. Bossyburrito- Forfeits N/A, gets killed due to bus drive.
9. Ore_Ele-Night kills One E
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 10:21:37 AM
Yuck, Good Game Mafia,

Too bad we all ended up chasing our tails at the end. Royal attacking me basically jacked town up big time, mis-lynch and subsequent wasted Vig-NK.

Bad luck I guess. We'll do better next time.

Good Job to Chicken and Budda. Good Job to Bossy, bad luck on you getting effectively sodomized by a little random deus ex machina. :) Sh1t sucks.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 11:34:23 AM
The MVP's definitely deserved it. I was most impressed by HCP and Chicken when they tunneled in on me and Ore_Ele. Although Ishall went about in the worst way possible, I understand him doing what he did. But I have to say it would have been easier just to point out HCP's behavior as townish there at the end. Even there was a few mistakes made, everybody played well imo. GG everyone.

I usually hate being scum with a passion and was at first disappointed that I replaced a mafiaso. But as the game progressed, I started to really enjoy playing the game and can say this is my first game where I have done so as scum. For that, I commend TUF on a wonderful job modding this game.
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 12:45:42 PM
At 1/19/2013 11:34:23 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
The MVP's definitely deserved it. I was most impressed by HCP and Chicken when they tunneled in on me and Ore_Ele. Although Ishall went about in the worst way possible, I understand him doing what he did. But I have to say it would have been easier just to point out HCP's behavior as townish there at the end. Even there was a few mistakes made, everybody played well imo. GG everyone.

Sorry town. :(

I usually hate being scum with a passion and was at first disappointed that I replaced a mafiaso. But as the game progressed, I started to really enjoy playing the game and can say this is my first game where I have done so as scum. For that, I commend TUF on a wonderful job modding this game.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 5:35:43 PM
I think this is a great example of how when you're town, you're better off with sticking to the truth. I'm still really confused as to how TA made so many spelling errors in his role PM.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 6:19:37 PM
At 1/19/2013 5:35:43 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
I think this is a great example of how when you're town, you're better off with sticking to the truth. I'm still really confused as to how TA made so many spelling errors in his role PM.

Beats me lol. I don't know why he didn't just C/P his role lol
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2013 6:47:14 PM
Yeah, I think people might be better off actually reading the mod's posts too.

I was so suspicious of royal and some of the others because they were acting scummy, it turns out they just can't read.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2013 5:54:48 PM
apparently my vanilla elf that I inherited from Zaradi had a hidden ability that kills mafia NP4 if they visit me or something.

It's in the OP after I got killed.