Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Magic the Gathering

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 8:48:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/24/2013 8:41:47 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
So I'm thinking of making my next game based off of the card game MTG. Who's heard of it or played it?

Me. In fact, I'm playing Duel of the Planeswalkers 2013 in my iPad.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 8:56:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/24/2013 8:48:12 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/24/2013 8:41:47 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
So I'm thinking of making my next game based off of the card game MTG. Who's heard of it or played it?

Me. In fact, I'm playing Duel of the Planeswalkers 2013 in my iPad.

I have it on my 360, is the game multiplayer for IoS?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 9:12:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/24/2013 8:56:58 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/24/2013 8:48:12 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/24/2013 8:41:47 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
So I'm thinking of making my next game based off of the card game MTG. Who's heard of it or played it?

Me. In fact, I'm playing Duel of the Planeswalkers 2013 in my iPad.

I have it on my 360, is the game multiplayer for IoS?

Yes, via the Game Center.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 9:15:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/24/2013 9:12:47 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/24/2013 8:56:58 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/24/2013 8:48:12 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/24/2013 8:41:47 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
So I'm thinking of making my next game based off of the card game MTG. Who's heard of it or played it?

Me. In fact, I'm playing Duel of the Planeswalkers 2013 in my iPad.

I have it on my 360, is the game multiplayer for IoS?

Yes, via the Game Center.

As in we could play against each other?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2013 9:18:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/24/2013 9:15:24 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/24/2013 9:12:47 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/24/2013 8:56:58 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 1/24/2013 8:48:12 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/24/2013 8:41:47 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
So I'm thinking of making my next game based off of the card game MTG. Who's heard of it or played it?

Me. In fact, I'm playing Duel of the Planeswalkers 2013 in my iPad.

I have it on my 360, is the game multiplayer for IoS?

Yes, via the Game Center.

As in we could play against each other?

Nvm, i dont think its IPhone compativle cause it wasnt showing up on the appstore for some reason
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2013 2:53:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/24/2013 8:41:47 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
So I'm thinking of making my next game based off of the card game MTG. Who's heard of it or played it?

I used to play it, until my car was stolen (read: impounded, then crushed) and all of my possessions were destroyed with the car (read: looted). I haven't been able to get back into it since (quit playing around Arabian/Ice Age, somewhere around there). I tried to get back into it, but too much time has passed, and I don't know what half of the abilities are anymore. Plus, I heard there was a major rule change a while back, something to do with interrupts or something.

And by possessions, I mean literally almost everything I owned, as I was living in my car at the time. Seriously, who doesn't look in the trunk before they crush a car in the scrap yard?
My work here is, finally, done.