Total Posts:196|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

STEAMPUNK MAFIA - Day Phase Three

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 2:51:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Died in the Night:
F-16: You are ELIZABETH ASMUTH, noted investigative JOURNALIST, well known for getting the inside scoop on any story. Not so well known are the underhanded tactics you use to get that information. Each night you may visit another player. If they "aren't home" (that is, they've used their role to visit another player themselves), you will search for information. The information you obtain will be one of the following (selected randomly):

1. What action they took that night.
2. Any items in their posession.

If they are home (not visiting anyone else), you will obtain no information. You win with the Town.

Sarcastic: You are HAL PINTON, hired security for Mechanique. You start the game in posession of the following item:

Rotary Protectile Inertial Imbuer 3000 - The holder of this item is granted: Vigilante.

You win with the Town.

Previously Dead:
TUF - Mad Scientist - Third Party
TV1 - Tracker/Watcher - Town
Noumena1 - Mechanic - Town
TheAntidoter - Mafia JOAT - Mafia

Noumena has replaced detectableninja
TV has replaced daytonanerd


Living Players
1. Noumena2 (DetectableNinja)
2. RoyalPaladin
3. Buddamoose
4. IFLY
5. FourTrouble
6. Chicken
7. Lannan
8. Grey
9. TV2 (dayontanerd)
10. Bull_Diesel
11. Sarcastic

With 11 players it takes 6 votes to lynch. This Day Phase will end no later than 3PM DDO Time on 1/29
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 2:58:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Whoever replaced DNinja, claim.

Is Sarcastic alive or dead? I don't get how 2 town died last night... Bull shooting townies, still?
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:01:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
royal's role, if scum, balances out Chicken's role. I'm also beginning to think F-16 kind of CC's her since they both are item investigators.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:05:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Living Players
1. Noumena2 (DetectableNinja)
2. RoyalPaladin
3. Buddamoose
4. IFLY
5. FourTrouble
6. Chicken
7. Lannan
8. Grey
9. TV2 (dayontanerd)
10. Bull_Diesel

With 10 players it takes 6 votes to lynch. This Day Phase will end no later than 3PM DDO Time on 1/29
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:10:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
IFLY, royal, and Budda are Steamtech, could be the scum-team right there. drafter had some good reason for hiding whoever hired Anti. Maybe he told mafia he would keep Steamtech affiliation out of their death PM, giving them the green light to claim it freely. Thoughts?
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:14:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The other possibility I see, DNinja is scum (by process of elimination). Partners could include almost anyone.

Another thing: IFLY, Chicken, and Lannan can't all be town, too much protective power.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:23:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 2:58:33 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Whoever replaced DNinja, claim.

Is Sarcastic alive or dead? I don't get how 2 town died last night... Bull shooting townies, still?

I can't shoot anymore.

I'm just bulletproof survivor now.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 3:30:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll be back on later, I'm basically just good for a vote now, mafia can't kill me at night, so there really is no reason for me to do anything other than help you guys find them.
Also, I'm curious :P

I'll keep reading. Two deaths last night is consistent with the game being designed for 3 kills per night (i was one of them and apparently vig exists and did not shoot N1)

If the game is designed to have 3 kills per night, odds are there might be more than one protective role, but maybe not since I am bulletproof and apparently there are bulletproof or protective items.

I tend to agree chicken, lannan IFly are probably not all town.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:19:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
We really need Social's claim before we start figuring things out. It will basically determine where to go from here. I already have some ideas depending on his role but I'll keep those to myself for now.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:21:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:18:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Checked one of the inactives like I said I was going to. TV2 wins with the town.

Jeezus Grey, that was obvious. We needed investigation on Budda or DNinja...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:34:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:21:07 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 1/27/2013 4:18:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Checked one of the inactives like I said I was going to. TV2 wins with the town.

Jeezus Grey, that was obvious. We needed investigation on Budda or DNinja...

well why didnt you post anything after I said what I was going to do?
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:36:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:34:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/27/2013 4:21:07 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 1/27/2013 4:18:15 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Checked one of the inactives like I said I was going to. TV2 wins with the town.

Jeezus Grey, that was obvious. We needed investigation on Budda or DNinja...

well why didnt you post anything after I said what I was going to do?

I agree with both of you here. I was considering shooting Budda if Tuf hadn't died.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:37:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
you didn't check on me Grey...?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:40:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 3:14:02 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
The other possibility I see, DNinja is scum (by process of elimination). Partners could include almost anyone.

Another thing: IFLY, Chicken, and Lannan can't all be town, too much protective power.

Well, there does seem to be a ton of killing roles also. If Bull is telling the truth, then the only person who could have killed Sarcastic is mafia. That is two scum killing roles vs. three protective roles. Not to mention my role doesn't really prevent a kill so much as redirect it. Only reason I'm pointing this out is because both Lannan and Chicken are town reads of mine.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:45:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:40:49 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/27/2013 3:14:02 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
The other possibility I see, DNinja is scum (by process of elimination). Partners could include almost anyone.

Another thing: IFLY, Chicken, and Lannan can't all be town, too much protective power.


Well, there does seem to be a ton of killing roles also. If Bull is telling the truth, then the only person who could have killed Sarcastic is mafia. That is two scum killing roles vs. three protective roles. Not to mention my role doesn't really prevent a kill so much as redirect it. Only reason I'm pointing this out is because both Lannan and Chicken are town reads of mine.

Town based on behavior? You better explain that to me.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:47:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL Dnija for claim
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:49:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:45:18 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 1/27/2013 4:40:49 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 1/27/2013 3:14:02 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
The other possibility I see, DNinja is scum (by process of elimination). Partners could include almost anyone.

Another thing: IFLY, Chicken, and Lannan can't all be town, too much protective power.


Well, there does seem to be a ton of killing roles also. If Bull is telling the truth, then the only person who could have killed Sarcastic is mafia. That is two scum killing roles vs. three protective roles. Not to mention my role doesn't really prevent a kill so much as redirect it. Only reason I'm pointing this out is because both Lannan and Chicken are town reads of mine.

Town based on behavior? You better explain that to me.

Town based on role claims. I already explained why I believe a doc claim is pretty good indication of a person being town, and Chicken's role is way too long and complicated to be fake.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:51:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:37:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
you didn't check on me Grey...?

I was going to, but I thought clearing an inactive that got replaced may help, NOBODY SAID 'NOT TO' WHEN I POSTED IT AT THE END OF DP2!!!
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:53:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:51:29 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/27/2013 4:37:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
you didn't check on me Grey...?

I was going to, but I thought clearing an inactive that got replaced may help, NOBODY SAID 'NOT TO' WHEN I POSTED IT AT THE END OF DP2!!!

we had an agreement during DP2!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:54:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:51:29 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/27/2013 4:37:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
you didn't check on me Grey...?

I was going to, but I thought clearing an inactive that got replaced may help, NOBODY SAID 'NOT TO' WHEN I POSTED IT AT THE END OF DP2!!!

and you guys had like what- 36 hours to post?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2013 4:55:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/27/2013 4:53:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/27/2013 4:51:29 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 1/27/2013 4:37:42 PM, lannan13 wrote:
you didn't check on me Grey...?

I was going to, but I thought clearing an inactive that got replaced may help, NOBODY SAID 'NOT TO' WHEN I POSTED IT AT THE END OF DP2!!!

we had an agreement during DP2!

Lannan I don't know if youve been following, but there is almost no one left alive that thinks you are scum... I woulda caught hell for doing that even worse.